[No Longer Admin] o0cyann0o

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] o0cyann0o

Post by MrStonedOne » #601208

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Re: o0cyann0o

Post by Cimika » #601210

Has been doing great work so far, not afraid to say things how they are, willing to improve and learn. Cyan is promising, and a great addition to the team. Keep it up.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #601232

Very good boy, pls pro- oh wait this is the feedback thread

On a more serious note, I am very proud of them.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #615201

pretty stinky. The fact that we both like the color cyan kinda grosses me out.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #615275

Cyan is great at pushing buttons, he knows how to involve himself in the story of how the round is going and add to it in fun ways. Glad to see them on when they're admin.
Spoiler:
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #616145

So glad to see the world's best thunderdome discus projectile getting the purple admin rank he deserves.
It's fun to investigate tickets and situations alongside my buddy cyan :)
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #620106

Seems pretty good at this whole admin thing. Very active on the discord server.
On the other hand, cyan seems deathly afraid of people posting on their feedback thread, wonder why...
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #620194

has repeatedly failed to play video games with us not a real member of the admin cabal
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #620195

Stickymayhem wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:39 am has repeatedly failed to play video games with us not a real member of the admin cabal
WHY CANT I JOIN HUH?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #624918

Had a few disagreements over time, Made a few bad calls (IN MY STUPID PLAYER OPINION)****, but overall pretty good. very nice Janitor.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #636665

o0cyann0o has retired o7
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<