[No Longer an Admin] Jud1c470r

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer an Admin] Jud1c470r

Post by MrStonedOne » #120874

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Jud1c470r

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #120951

From what I saw, they were an exceptionally good candidate.

Very glad to have them aboard, and i'm looking forward to working with them, they have a great mindset.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #121167

Asked other admins how to do stuff instead of mashing buttons until what he wanted to happen happened/10
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: ↑Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #133899

Your meme rounds are bad and you should feel bad. 0/10 had to spawn butterflies to compensate.
╔═══════════════════ ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
Β° ☾ β˜† ΒΈ. ΒΈ γ€€β˜…γ€€ :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹ Β° β˜…γ€€ Β° β—‹ β€’ . γ€€.: γ€€β˜…γ€€ ΒΈ .ΒΈ β˜† ☾ Β°
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ══════════════════╝
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133933

from my experience he's a cool dude, resolves disputes fairly and does the job well.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #134700

OOC: Saegrimr: ADMIN LOG: Jud1c470r/(Adam Pryex) played sound Hips Don't Lie.mid
Mime: Depresso
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #134818

I could understand wanting to watch the music video, but why would you just play the song?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #147663

willing to step up and admit when he made a bad ruling, which is really ballsy and cool. give this man an egg!
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #149654

Super Aggro Crag wrote:willing to step up and admit when he made a bad ruling, which is really ballsy and cool. give this man an egg!
Was willing to step up yes, but (IMO) made another bad ruling only a week later.
Timberpoes wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #175605

Plays lots of silly music and is pretty relaxed when he can be, but serious when he needs to be. Fun to work with, most definitely!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #178942

He's eh... Alright.
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.
FranzKrake
Byond Username: FjKrake

Post by FranzKrake » #179125

He tried to impress hard with his admin tag during 1 argument in the deadchat. Poser.
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #179481

The Ultimate Chimera wrote:He's eh... Alright.
Actually, I'm gonna lean a little bit under neutral.
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #193051

Still as enjoyable to admin with as ever. Does that mix of making sure Basil knows its place whilst not taking it all to seriously and actually still promoting decent RP. Wish you luck in the upcoming votes, but even if you dont get it this time, make sure you stick around, basil needs you and theres always next time.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Varnesy
Byond Username: Varnesy

Post by Varnesy » #206275

Generally loves this server and goes out of his way to play smashing Eurobeat every time I ask for it. Lovely man, But a bit overdosed on the Admin Events.
When I am being a faggot online I play as Varnes Mironov, Jean LeBlanc and Farely Brooks

Voted most likely to get lynched 23 years in a row.
Alarmclock
Byond Username: Alarmclock

Post by Alarmclock » #206281

He is amazing. He did a amazing event to end a shitty rev round. Me as Ograv vs the final head. It was glorious. The revs won and Jud was great. 10/10
francinum
Byond Username: Francinum
Github Username: francinum

Post by francinum » #206456

Good guy all around.
Spoiler: