[No Longer Admin] Dorsidwarf

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Dorsidwarf

Post by MrStonedOne » #143666

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #143673

Dorsidwar
verb
a state of armed conflict between different admins or different groups within an admin.
"Shaps declared dorsiwar on Stickymayhem"
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: โ†‘Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #143674

>different groups within an admin

Knew you were a parasitic collective entity taking over a spessmens player the moment he passes the trial phase.

ADMIN'S A CHANGELING
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #143874

Seems to have a pretty good attitude about the whole adminning thing, which is more than half the battle. The other 40 percent is learning how to properly handle things. Or at least fake it enough so the players think they're safe.
RIP
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #162870

Complete and utter asshole. Supports people spamming racism, when I asked him to do his job he told me to "grow a skin" and threatened to ban me for "lying in ahelps." Probably an underage shitbird like Uhangi because he thinks saying the n-word over and over comms is hilarious. Grow the fuck up, kid.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #162893

Noticed that I changed my lizard scale color 10/10
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #164766

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Complete and utter asshole. Supports people spamming racism, when I asked him to do his job he told me to "grow a skin" and threatened to ban me for "lying in ahelps." Probably an underage shitbird like Uhangi because he thinks saying the n-word over and over comms is hilarious. Grow the fuck up, kid.
Crag got incredibly salty because the captain made a single announcement with the word "Nigger" in it and declared in ahelps the guy was spamming and should be banned. I investigated, found no evidence of spamming, and reminded him that even if you really hate someone, exaggerating like that in ahelps is a risky business.
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: โ†‘Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #164802

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Complete and utter asshole. Supports people spamming racism, when I asked him to do his job he told me to "grow a skin" and threatened to ban me for "lying in ahelps." Probably an underage shitbird like Uhangi because he thinks saying the n-word over and over comms is hilarious. Grow the fuck up, kid.
Crag got incredibly salty because the captain made a single announcement with the word "Nigger" in it and declared in ahelps the guy was spamming and should be banned. I investigated, found no evidence of spamming, and reminded him that even if you really hate someone, exaggerating like that in ahelps is a risky business.
More than one person was saying it.

Also, Dorsidorf just bwoinked me for killing a guy that infected me with brainrot, but did a very good job and I approve. Good work, much improved, Dorsi!
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #215290

Other than going afk when he was the only admin on Basil, once or twice, He's a great admin!
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #215348

Zilenan91 wrote:Noticed that I changed my lizard scale color 10/10
>zilenan "sillicons are uncounterable" 91'

>plays lizards

now it all makes sense
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #216691

Disappointed me a bit when he chose not to give even a warning to a non-antag doctor who attacked me out of sudden with a stolen .38 Mars and ended up killing me once I attempted to fight back, chopping off my head and hiding my head in a trash bin while I was a newjoin captain.

I thought incidents like those are why we have admins to begin with?
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #226565

Doesn't have an anime girl profile picture.

Empathetic when tossing out a (deserved) temp ban. Clearly helped understand where I went wrong, and how other people in doing the same tend to handle it better or worse.

Yay him?
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #365029

Needs to be removed from the team immediately.
Turned Doki into moonbase bullshit.
I play Boris Pepper.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #373514

spammed meteors and space dust crashing the server what an """""""""""""event""""""""""""

thanks a ton jerkazoid
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #373537

At least it wasn't because of catgirls
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #373551

Kor wrote:At least it wasn't because of catgirls
et tu kor
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #373571

catgirls seem like a good reason to crash the server tbh
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #373685

To be fair the round was already broken and ruined because sticky used the buildmode generators to effectively the whole station and turn it into asteroid rock, fucking the shuttle up
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #373693

Catameteor spam rarely makes a situation better
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: โ†‘Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #373905

Stickymayhem wrote:Catameteor spam rarely makes a situation better

it made this situation better by crashing the server the moment someone tried to mess with the shuttle manipulator.
Gillian
Byond Username: Anthony Burch

Post by Gillian » #375969

got randomly tased and had my shoes stolen by a sec officer as a clown, tried to get them back non-violently by spraying one tile with lube and was promptly murdered by another officer while the one that had stolen my clown shoes beat my corpse while he watched. dorsidwarf told me that because I was a clown the officers "didn't have to deal with my shit" and that security "always does that" despite it being a direct contradiction of escalation rules, specifically the exception of:

"Security is expected not to retaliate with random abuse or violence unless the person in question is otherwise eligible for execution. You can't kill or maim security for trying to arrest you for legitimate reasons."

i don't believe there's any situation where a security officer is valid to kill a tased, cuffed and restrained non-antag who hasn't committed any violence on the first offense.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #375972

Gillian wrote:got randomly tased and had my shoes stolen by a sec officer as a clown, tried to get them back non-violently by spraying one tile with lube and was promptly murdered by another officer while the one that had stolen my clown shoes beat my corpse while he watched. dorsidwarf told me that because I was a clown the officers "didn't have to deal with my shit" and that security "always does that" despite it being a direct contradiction of escalation rules, specifically the exception of:

"Security is expected not to retaliate with random abuse or violence unless the person in question is otherwise eligible for execution. You can't kill or maim security for trying to arrest you for legitimate reasons."

i don't believe there's any situation where a security officer is valid to kill a tased, cuffed and restrained non-antag who hasn't committed any violence on the first offense.
I was the officer that bludgeoned your dumb ass to death, you were spraying lube all over the floor in the brig no where near the guy who stole your shoes in the middle of a stupidly hectic round where security had no power and was in tatters. The cells didn't work even if we had decided to brig you for what has been a lynchable offense for a good while as far as I know.

Edit: Actual feedback, dorsi is a fair admin even if he is cuntish in ooc sometimes
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Gillian
Byond Username: Anthony Burch

Post by Gillian » #375981

Nilons wrote: I was the officer that bludgeoned your dumb ass to death
you had me in a position where I couldn't fight back. there's no reason you should've outright killed me then left my body there, kicking me out would've been quicker, too. sinc you already had me restrained, there was no reason for an execution in this situation.
Nilons wrote: you were spraying lube all over the floor
one tile.
Nilons wrote: no where near the guy who stole your shoes

this is just false, I don't really know what else to say here. he was right there, logs can back up that he was right next to me.
Nilons wrote: in the middle of a stupidly hectic round where security had no power and was in tatters

it clearly wasn't hectic enough for him to be too busy doing his job instead of looting someone he randomly arrests.
Nilons wrote:The cells didn't work even if we had decided to brig you for what has been a lynchable offense for a good while as far as I know.
brig was entirely intact, using non-violence to retrieve a stolen item then leaving is not a lynchable offense.

why are you so quick to get defensive in a post that didn't even mention your name if you believe you were in the right?
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #375982

I'm defensive because I won't idly sit here and let you slander a goodmin unopposed, you lubed like 8 tiles, the brig had no power, the shuttle was arriving in 1 minute, the front doors were barricaded and you needed to get in through a smashed cell window.

There was plenty of reason for execution in this situation as it's long standing precedent that if you lube the brig as a clown you get lynched.

I had you in a position where you couldn't fight back and I also had no jail cells to put you when I was well within my right to kill you.
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #375984

there's only one way to find out! i'll check out the logs for this round and see how many tiles were lubed
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #375993

it wasn't 8 tiles, it was four* with a 30 second interval. i can't read
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #375994

Armhulen wrote:it wasn't 8 tiles, it was four* with a 30 second interval. i can't read
1 or more itself is enough

also I said "like" 8 tiles because I didn't count them but it was more than 1
Signature Memes

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #387802

Space lubing does make you valid iirc
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #403729

Gave me one of the most fun TC trades i've ever had. Creative and had zero risk of actually hurting the crew long time.
Absolutely one of my favorite admins now.
I play Boris Pepper.
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #444558

Banned me for somehow metagrudging a random-name, random-appearance player (who had gone out of their way to antagonize me, the static player they recognized). I even told them I didn't know who the player was but they didn't even respond and just went ahead with the ban. Other admins had to remove the metagrudging charge later. Should probably be doing a modicum of research before coming up with reasons to ban people.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #444560

I LOVE it when zarni โ€œcomplains in feedback after they get bannedโ€ woop posts in admin feedback threads
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: โ†‘Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop youโ€™ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #444589

Zarniwoop wrote:Banned me for somehow metagrudging a random-name, random-appearance player (who had gone out of their way to antagonize me, the static player they recognized). I even told them I didn't know who the player was but they didn't even respond and just went ahead with the ban. Other admins had to remove the metagrudging charge later. Should probably be doing a modicum of research before coming up with reasons to ban people.
At the time, I did not see that the other person who you have a history of metagrudging against was in a random-name, and when it became apparent that this was the case, I removed it from the ban reason not 'other admins'. They did not, in fact, go "out of their way to antagonise you", and you were belligerent to admins throughout your entire appeal for the improper escalation ban which did not, in fact, have any time included for the apparent metagrudging.

Stay salty, scrub, and never stop rageposting weeks after your appeals are resolved.
angelstarri
Byond Username: Angelstarri

Post by angelstarri » #455056

Spawned ops during rev because "rev heads were hiding"

absolutely epic

Code: Select all

I strongly suspected the borgs were one humaned by the Captain because of their increasingly strange behavior throughout the round after the Captain had entered their upload and seemingly changed the laws. I had asked twice if I could blow the borgs to no response (because there was no admin online apparently). They were constantly complimenting the Captain and calling her pretty and essentially threatening people who called the Captain ugly - Pepper Oni.
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #478286

Made me into Janice Lean 2.0 on a fuckaround extended shift, was super fun and played epic Terminator music to boot. Very cool!
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #498861

i want admins to do more events bc events make the game less boring, but forcing meteors, making half the crew lings and leaving the server immediately after that was kinda weird.
if everyone had been a ling it might've been more interesting (like a ling battle royale with meteors thrown into the mix, idk).
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #499117

gum disease wrote:i want admins to do more events bc events make the game less boring, but forcing meteors, making half the crew lings and leaving the server immediately after that was kinda weird.
if everyone had been a ling it might've been more interesting (like a ling battle royale with meteors thrown into the mix, idk).

It was meant to be everyone is a changeling but then the microwave started beeping and I gave up.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #597945

is fun
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Re: [No Longer Admin] Dorsidwarf

Post by Jimmius » #607309

Dorsidwarf has retired.