Hugs
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Admins need love or they die

Post by bobbahbrown » #603521

Misdoubtful wrote:Finna eat you up like a snack

with much animation,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
legoscape
Byond Username: Legoscape

Post by legoscape » #603524

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:I'm hungry
wanna vore me
oh no
I'll vore you both.
Don't date furries that are into vore, Kids.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #603543

legoscape wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:
terranaut wrote:
wanna vore me
oh no
I'll vore you both.
Don't date furries, Kids.
ftfy
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #603570

terranaut wrote:
legoscape wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:
terranaut wrote:
wanna vore me
oh no
I'll vore you both.
Don't date furries, Kids.
ftfy
Nalzul
Byond Username: Blargety

Post by Nalzul » #603872

cant kill them fast enough
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #603901

Jonathan Gupta wrote:Wubli... Isn't a girl? Well, things have regrets and so do I, fuck you wubli.
I FUCKING KNEW IT

i am so good at being alive holy shit

i know everything
RaveRadbury wrote:Commenting on IRL gender stuff is cringe and uncomfortable, y'all should consider stopping tbh. We are all just humans trying to play a space game.
I'm not here to dig out people's genders because that's personal and if you're the one girl on here it can lead to harassment but I will avoid commenting on people's genders after the reveal if you stop using ya'll entirely
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #603909

MortoSasye wrote:When will you all learn that saying female instead of woman is the equivalent of me saying male instead of man
When women think that men find being called male offensive :|
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #603930

cacogen wrote:
RaveRadbury wrote:Commenting on IRL gender stuff is cringe and uncomfortable, y'all should consider stopping tbh. We are all just humans trying to play a space game.
I'm not here to dig out people's genders because that's personal and if you're the one girl on here it can lead to harassment but I will avoid commenting on people's genders after the reveal if you stop using ya'll entirely
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #603931

tinodrima7020 wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:When will you all learn that saying female instead of woman is the equivalent of me saying male instead of man
The real secret is to just call everyone 'dude'.
Hugs
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #603935

Misdoubtful wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:
The real secret is to just call everyone 'dude'.
:wetfloorsign: :wetfloorsign: :wetfloorsign: :wetfloorsign: :wetfloorsign: :wetfloorsign: :wetfloorsign: :wetfloorsign:
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #604474

b52 truthbomb redpill incoming

the reason most positive feedback is from other admins is cuz people worry they will look like a kissass if they compliment an admin even if it's genuine. also most direct experience with admins comes from either bwoinks (very common) or events (super rare), the former of which usually players don't leave thinking "fuck yeah that admin handled that bwoink amazingly" (although this happens unironically sometimes, it'd be kinda weird to post about that), the latter of which are too rare to make for a lot of feedback and usually aren't due to 1 admin by themselves but a group effort

so it wouldn't make sense for the feedback to be about the admining itself, which is why it's mostly friends leaving friendly support messages (i support friendly support messages btw). also if you happened to have a negative time with an admin it's unlikely you'd leave bad feedback just because anything short of an admin complaint wouldn't be worth getting on the forums for, and even if it was, people might be afraid to make enemies with admins by trashing them in friendly support threads. TG admins are very good though so I doubt that plays into it :D :D

tl;dr: the love is there it's just unexpressed
Spoiler:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #604487

This thread got weird
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #604492

Love is weird.

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #604531

sinfulbliss wrote:b52 truthbomb redpill incoming

i love jannies

the only thing that's a "b52 redpill bomb" is the occasional alcohol pills I make at bar
I put a quarter of your blood volume into a pill except it's all alcohol and this shoots your bac up to ~20.0 give or take a bit
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!