Gupta Corner

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Gupta Corner

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616696

Bottom post of the previous page:

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:00 am congratulations on passing 500 messages in this place
not yet
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?

NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS
Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:
Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote: you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true
I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta
Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.
Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616700

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

NSFW:
Spoiler:
Fucking POS
Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:
Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote: you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
Farquaar wrote:
Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #616914

shezza sucks
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616973

Timonk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:09 pmshezza sucks
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS(Happy birthday 2 days ago gupta) HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NSFW:
Spoiler:
Fucking POS
cacogen wrote:
this sounds like hell
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617000

I am now big 25, losa 24 has been silenced.

NSFW:
Spoiler:
Fucking POS
cacogen wrote:
this sounds like hell
Farquaar wrote:
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams
Reddit Username: IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #617010

happy late birthday!
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #617018

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:37 am I am now big 25, losa 24 has been silenced.
Quarter-life crisis time, baby
You gonna buy a motorcycle?
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617031

Farquaar wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:37 am I am now big 25, losa 24 has been silenced.
Quarter-life crisis time, baby
You gonna buy a motorcycle?
I'm going to buy more bitcoin miners.

NSFW:
Spoiler:
Fucking POS
cacogen wrote:
this sounds like hell
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617058

People are weird aye? They do shit to people and don't want to hear the same shit back at them, who knows I'm just a rambling lunatic on the internet blah blah blah blah who cares.

NSFW:
Spoiler:
Fucking POS
cacogen wrote:
this sounds like hell
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617059

Ya know maybe Sir-Mix-A-Lot has some
NSFW:
sexual
songs

NSFW:
Spoiler:
Fucking POS
cacogen wrote:
this sounds like hell
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617070

Im going to beat john fulp willards ass if I ever see him near me.

NSFW:
Spoiler:
Fucking POS
cacogen wrote:
this sounds like hell
Farquaar wrote:
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #617072

And I'm going to kiss his ass
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617116

Timonk wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:45 am And I'm going to kiss his ass
Yeah uh... You are in the wrong place buddy skyrat is on the left.

NSFW:
Spoiler:
Fucking POS
cacogen wrote:
this sounds like hell
Farquaar wrote: