how 2 drive around a military convoy

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

how 2 drive around a military convoy

Post by lntigracy » #265011

don't
Last edited by lntigracy on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: how 2 drive around a military convoy

Post by Shaps-cloud » #265036

fuck you if you're one of those people who go 20-30 to merge into a highway going 65
What kind of engine do you have where you can accelerate from 20MPH from going on a huge curve to line up with the highway to 65MPH within 200ft, all the while looking over your shoulder to make sure you're not about to splat on a car in the rightmost lane?
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #265037

drive over anyone who fucks with you and say they were a threat
Limey wrote:its too late.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #265040

Clearly they were trying to get me to slow so their buddies could shoot us
you are mom is gay
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #265068

Shaps wrote:
fuck you if you're one of those people who go 20-30 to merge into a highway going 65
What kind of engine do you have where you can accelerate from 20MPH from going on a huge curve to line up with the highway to 65MPH within 200ft, all the while looking over your shoulder to make sure you're not about to splat on a car in the rightmost lane?
Anything with 6 cylinders
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #265071

Get to the head of the column and pretend you're part of it
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #265110

Shaps wrote:
You go around the curve at 30 and speed up to 45, it's not hard.
you are mom is gay
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #265191

lntigracy wrote: - fuck you if you're one of those people who go 20-30 to merge into a highway going 65, regardless of whether there's a convoy or not
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is a big fucking problem around where I live, fuck you if you do this
also fuck you if you drive at 50-55 on the fucking motorway, "herp derp I'm driving slower so that makes me safer"
double fuck you if you do this IN THE FUCKING PASSING LANE ARGH
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #265196

I drive 110 on the highways because it saves a ton of gas.

But I stay out of the passing lane unless there's a slow-ass truck in front of me going 90. And when I enter it, I accelerate up to 120/130 (depending on the limit), because I am not a savage.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #265198

I'm German, I can go as fast as I want.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #265217

Speed limit on the highways near me is 65/55 for more axels

Where do you even live Rico
you are mom is gay
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #265226

probably some country that uses km/h rather than mph, 110km is just under 70 miles
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #265263

speed limit varies between 100, 120 and 130 kmph depending on which part of the highways you are on
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #265324

haha inti you thought he was driving 130 mph

stupid americans
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #265343

shut up cheridan you're an amerifat

emphasis on the fat part
you are mom is gay
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #265393

This is when I get off the highway and take surface streets.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #265450

lntigracy wrote:shut up cheridan you're an amerifat

emphasis on the fat part
more like emphasis on him stuffing his fat dick in ur mums mouth lmao boom roasted
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #265455

its okay oranges id be angry all the time too if i were a disgusting kiwi
you are mom is gay
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #265604

the best part about being canadian is that no one really hates canadians except for some americans
Limey wrote:its too late.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #265607

How about you nerds include the units you are using, because AMERICANS cannot handle the metric system!
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #265609

but it's funnier when mericans think we go 110 mph

technically you're allowed to on certain German highways
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #265614

just about all german highways, actually
we don't have a hard speed limit unless explicitly noted otherwise via street signs

it's just that you're gonna have to justify yourself for going faster than 130 and if you have insurance they're gonna give you hell

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #265618

Germans also ban trucks from passing each other at a haLF A FUCKING MILE AN HOUR DIFFERENCE IN SPEED BLOCKING BOTH FUCKING LANES AT 20 MILES AN HOUR SLOWER THAN EVERY OTHER CUNT AND TAKING A MILLION YEARS TO PASS ARRRGGHHHHH
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #265619

We call this "elephant racing".

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #265620

I call it "being a fucking cunt"

I suppose technically it's "being in my fucking way" which amounts to the same thing
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #265669

Shaps confirmed for not having a lead foot
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #266566

Screemonster wrote:Germans also ban trucks from passing each other at a haLF A FUCKING MILE AN HOUR DIFFERENCE IN SPEED BLOCKING BOTH FUCKING LANES AT 20 MILES AN HOUR SLOWER THAN EVERY OTHER CUNT AND TAKING A MILLION YEARS TO PASS ARRRGGHHHHH
just lane split
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #266577

>be oxford
>nice car
>grandpas family jag
>be absolutely fucked because you don't get to drive 160 miles a hour on i95
>only burgerfag 70 mile a hour american highways

europe, i hate you in every way, except your food and highways.

for that, oxford gives a stamp of approval.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #267351

DemonFiren wrote:just about all german highways, actually
we don't have a hard speed limit unless explicitly noted otherwise via street signs

it's just that you're gonna have to justify yourself for going faster than 130 and if you have insurance they're gonna give you hell
If you have insurance?
What, you mean the anal reaming that is car insurance isn't mandated by law in Germany?
Shaps wrote:
Either american slip roads are incredibly badly designed or its because your huge heavy five litre engines can't haul your fat asses to speed because you're all a bunch of girls with automatic transmissions that don't allow you to stay in low gear for rapid acceleration.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #267372

well, it is, and it isn't always that bad
but insurance doesn't always mean you're actually insured, mostly it means they take your money and tell you to fuck off

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: