Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by ShadowDimentio » #126292

Bottom post of the previous page:

But anime isn't real guys
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #126302

its real in my mind
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #126348

Incomptinence wrote:Image
GO AWAY SAITAMA STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #126353

img onna rewatch Katanagatari again
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #126354

one joke man lol
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #126355

togame is hot as fuck
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #126813

This season has a surprising amount of stuff that is good in it.

Heavy Object seems promising.
The new Gundam seems promising.
One Punch Man is fucking glorious AOTY
Owarimonogatari is more of that shit if you're into it (I am)
Seraph of the End S2 is on
Subete ga F ni Naru looks weird and interesting. Curious where it goes.
Young Black Jack is fucking ooooooooold school. Babbies don't even know.

...and some more shit I haven't even mentioned. There's actually a lot of cool shit for once.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #126819

I fucking love one punch man it had such humble beginnings from being a doodle webcomic with primitive as fuck art to being picked up by a proper manga artist to now what should be a solid anime.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #126946

The recent bakemonogatari stuff was a bit less but I like Owarimonogatari so far
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #127519

Watched Eve no Jikan (The 6-episode series not the Movie recut)
Really good, definitely worth a watch.
私は完璧
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #127542

I fucking love One punch mans opener also episode 3
Spoiler:
fucking awesome. I love the fucking moment when beetle man noticed Punchman's Aura of death. The way he looked at that moment. fuck
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #127581

my favourite part of episode 3 was that Carnage Kabuto had the same VA as old man Joseph from Stardust Crusaders, I was expecting him to scream "OH MY GOD" or "SAHN AH DE BEECH" the entire fight
Spoiler:
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #129313

Welp

I just blitzed all 62 chapters of http://www.mangareader.net/koe-no-katachi/1 and it is now like 3 AM

I thought it was good and want to gush about it but it's like about depression and being a piece of shit, which I'm sure doesn't resonate with anyone here

Also there's a tall girl and a loli in it, they're pretty cute
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #129349

WHO HERE HYPED FOR LEGEND OF GALACTIC HEROES REMAKE

HILDEGARD VON MARIENDORF BEST GIRL

also iirc she's the only girl? did the other guy have a wife?
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #129410

For those who watch, RWBY Volume 3's started.
私は完璧
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #129437

I'm going to be that guy

RWBY isn't a Chinese cartoon
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #129438

Takeguru wrote:I'm going to be that guy

RWBY isn't a Chinese cartoon
Yeah I know, it's borderline.
It's "Western-Anime", and shares a lot of tropes.
plus it has a Japanese dub if you -really- need it.

Not to mention it was discussed in this thread before, so y'know.
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #129439

Still probably fits better in the what shows are you watching thread.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #129444

When it's been previously discussed here? No, you're REALLY being that guy now.
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #129448

I did say I was going to be that guy.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #129450

Yeah but when people say "I'm going to be that guy" they're like, that guy level 1, not that guy level fuck you
私は完璧
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #129539

Remie Richards wrote:For those who watch, RWBY Volume 3's started.
rooster teeth is a dead husk anyway

and how is that cockbite of a show even a thing without monty oum

also Akito the Exiled episode 3 is out and 4 is coming up
or is 4 out already? im not sure

c o n s u m e r i s m
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #130608

RWBY is trash of the highest order. It's garbage-tier pandering tropercoaster bullshit.

If you want to talk about feces start your own thread for it.

For fuck's sake just listen to the voice acting. Pay attention to the plot, the characters. LOOK AT THE FUCKING WALK CYCLES HOLY SHIT. It's not just that it's garbage, though. It's imitation garbage. It's not even genuine garbage, it's American made knock-off garbage.

Its one redeeming quality is that some of the character designs are interesting. It's the only good thing I can say about it. Juggy Bigtits McPunchguns has neat weapons. Ruby's take on Little Red Riding Hood is kinda neat. But that's all it has going for it; some of the characters look kinda neat. That doesn't make up for the rest of the show having the production values of a group of 14 year olds playing with Source Filmmaker.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #130612

On topic:

Finally got around to starting Linebarrel. Pretty good. Serious shades of Eva going on here. Cool designs and action sequences.

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #130618

I've been reading Mushoku Tensei from the start for at least 3 days now. I'm on volume 20 and I fucking love it so much
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #130621

That plot synopsis.

I don't know what to say.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #130622

An0n3 wrote:That plot synopsis.

I don't know what to say.
you don't have to say anything, I hundredstand
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #130624

Yikes An0n, all you had to say was you didn't like it.

As for Mushoku Tensei, the synopsis makes it seem interesting, weird, but interesting.
私は完璧
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #130628

I'd suggested maybe just trying out the first volume. Maybe that's a little long I guess but I've been reading for so long it doesn't feel that way (ya know the feeling?). Maybe at bare minimum give the prologue to chapter 4(prologue/ch1/ch2/ch3), but don't read on after 4 if you don't like it by then i guess
(mild spoiler)
Spoiler:
MC is kinda ecchi, but I don't think it's too muchgets better later on
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #130644

Ahahahah dead end get it because they kill him off because reincarnation wish fulfilment is all the rage right now.

The only reason I read stories like that is because the crafting of the perfect invincible marry sue after that point is as predictable as it is hilarious.
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #130647

code geass is still my go-to 'epic' anime
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #130671

One sale man
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130676

Just finished up Big O (the first series) and now I'm working on Blassreiter. I watched the first few episodes forever ago, and I managed to find the complete series for like $11 recently, so I picked it up.

I need to get a region-free DVD player so I can watch the DVD I bought with the dub of Ghost in the Shell Innocence. Fuckin' region 2.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #130723

The Big O was great.
You'll enjoy the Second Season of it, I know I did.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130805

I've seen pieces of it back when it aired on Adult Swim/Toonami but I haven't seen it all the way through. Gotta try to find it on DVD. I'm basically collecting older anime that formed my tastes in my younger years.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #130851

Baccano is objectively the second best anime
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #130865

Matthew Rockatansky: Shitsec extraordinaire
Vladek Sapowski: Trust me, I'm an engineer
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #130872

Is that Durarara?

I can't read moonspeak

I've only recently found out aboit that anime. Plan on watching it soon.
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #130877

For context, it's confirmation of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 4
Matthew Rockatansky: Shitsec extraordinaire
Vladek Sapowski: Trust me, I'm an engineer
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #131005

[youtube]L6S2Tj-3nmw[/youtube]
Ready your duwang.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #131121

aren't they japanese cartoons? This thread title is wrong.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131127

Oranges, not getting a dank maymay?

What is happening?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #131153

a) it's oranges
b) I just want to not be alone
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131155

Nobody does, but it's difficult to understand a maymay without experiencing it yourself.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #131214

I'm rewatching all of Hajime no Ippo for like the fourth time now, currently on episode 27. This series is a fucking masterpiece and everytime I watch it I fall in love all over again.
Spoiler:
I've watched the first episode so many times now and I still tear up eveytime.
Takamura is seriously the best main side character ever.
Spoiler:
Yeah you see he likes to fuck around and pick on his friends but, there are times you can clearly see he seriously cares about them too. Like when he says thanks to ippo for cheering him on, or even in the first couple episodes when ippo catches the leaves in both hands. In some ways I think I like Takamura more than Ippo to be honest
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #131991

Muffet's table has eight legs.

Apparently if you hover your mouse over the little icon in the taskbar thing when Mettaton is doing the play, it says 'Undertale: The Musical'.

Bratty and Catty are (v)alley girls.

Fuckkkkkk I never realized any of these things.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #132037

Are you okay reatard undertale cotton is over there.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #132241

Finally sat down to start watching the ONe Punch Man stuff.

Ho ho holy shit it's perfect.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #132292

ThanatosRa wrote:Finally sat down to start watching the ONe Punch Man stuff.

Ho ho holy shit it's perfect.
Spoiler:
[youtube]76zpUjvZwuM[/youtube]
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #132296

it gets even better when you realize One Punch Man started out as a poorly drawn webcomic that got picked up by a manga artist, its' strong wit is the entire reason it's an anime now
Spoiler:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #132313

Spoiler:
THEY KILLED BARON ZEPELLI
THOSE BASTARDS

EDIT: THEY KILLED SPEEDWAGON
THOSE BASTARDS

EDIT: THEY REALLY ONLY CAPTURED SPEEDWAGON