An0n3 wrote:Yeah Toradora is great
Spoiler:
MINORIN BEST GIRL
Did I hear Taiga best waifu?
Spoiler:
CAUSE ITS TRUE!!!
Remie Richards wrote:Luluco spoilers:
Spoiler:
Technically Lalaco spoilers but she herself is a spoiler.
I got bored so I made her outfit for SS13.
Literally Turbo MILF

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by Lumbermancer » #176181

Any torrent sites except for nyaa?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #176186

Nyaa is the best, but any torrent site will have most things

HorribleSubs' website has magnet links for all their releases
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #176190

Nyaa for non-HorribleSubs content.
HorribleSubs' website for their content.

That's how I do things.
私は完璧
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #176192

There's never enough seeds for anything that's not fairly new.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #176195

You've got to act quick on it yeah.
if you think you'll watch a series, grab it ahead of time.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #176208

Nyaa is best. Sometimes there are more seeders/leechers than what the site statistics show. It doesn't always update old stuff right.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #176276

Spoiler:
Threadball Planet KLK-X
Real subtle, Trigger
Spoiler:
>HUEHUE CRIME
>space crush gib energy plox huehue scam
I'm done, my sides are in stitches
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #176280

Takeguru wrote:
Spoiler:
Threadball Planet KLK-X
Real subtle, Trigger
Spoiler:
>HUEHUE CRIME
>space crush gib energy plox huehue scam
I'm done, my sides are in stitches
Takeguru wrote:stitches
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #176281

Eheheh
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #176287

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... on/.102091

Senpai, in english dictionaries 2016.
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #176352

Masaki's a cute little Piggy

Oh, and this week's episode wasn't quite as entertaining as WARAU NA and Thomas, but I still had a giggle
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #176431

I'm not sure if Mayoiga was intended as a black comedy but it's kinda starting to come off that way.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #176443

Well that episode is just all over the place.
Spoiler:
Wanting to cry over the Tokimune/Mitsumune business, and then just being really off with the literal witch hunt
Last edited by Remie Richards on Sun May 15, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #176561

What the fuck is going on in Big Order?
I'm watching it because Future Diary, and this shit is just bonkers dumb.
They are just stumbling through tropes and it's the biggest fucking mess I've seen in a long time.

Also...why all this jazz?
Just fucking jazz out of nowhere all the time.
Dramatic moment? Time for some soft saxophone.
Nothing fucking happening at all? Let's go crazy big band ensemble while two characters just talk about something.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #176630

I picked up Re:Zero.
so that's 6 full series and a short, and of course fucking Re:Zero had to be 2 cour when everything else is 1 cour.
私は完璧
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #176637

Remie Richards wrote:I picked up Re:Zero.
so that's 6 full series and a short, and of course fucking Re:Zero had to be 2 cour when everything else is 1 cour.
I was wondering why nobody was talking about Re: Zero
Its fucking amazing, and an hour long first episode.

I thought it was gonna be a shitty moe moe look im in a video game world, then it went full dark souls on his ass. TRY AGAIN, FAGGOT.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #176643

Yeah I was actually mad it was good cos I just HAD to pick it up then.
but yeah enjoying my time with it, scratches some genre itches.

Edit: Having caught up to the live episodes (new one today):
Spoiler:
WHY THE FUCK IS REM THE ATTACKER!?
Edit 2: After seeing today's ep:
Spoiler:
Ok that makes more sense, so his Return by death ability is granted by the Jealous Witch (Satella?), which is why he smells like her the more he dies, and why Rem killed him to defend everyone (Heck technically the 3rd death is from Ram's magic spear thing, so that's 1 death from the shaman, 1 from Rem and 1 from Ram)
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #176799

finally watched the luluco episode
Spoiler:
The Studio Trigger Parody by Studio Trigger

lost my shit at the COVERs, lost my way when the music started playing, lost my sides when bara guts
wonder if they're also gonna make fun of kiznaiver in a future episode
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #176829

I've been watching Re:Zero but have been uncertain whether I like it or not.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #176856

tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #176888

Oh yeah, I knew about the bath scene wiki
My favorite series has 68 pictures on it's page

Burger one is neat, the paprika gif is oddly sexual
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #176955

I started rewatching YuuShibu because I never finished it and Phino is great.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #177030

Holy shit, I just finished episode 19 (S2E7) of Aldnoah Zero.
Spoiler:
I have no idea what Slaine's endgame is, but he's grown like 4 whole sets of balls.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #178143

Luluco wasn't quite as over the top this time, kind of sad

LWA could have been a great crossover, but they kind of just tiptoed with it
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #178153

Am I mad or is the artstyle of today's luluco a horrible hybrid of the Little Witch Academia style and the Luluco style to the point it fails at both?
Cos god this episode looked WEIRD.

Edit: checking back on some past episodes... I might be mad.
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #178195

How many more series does Trigger have? There's probably going to be an actual Inferno Cop, and... Kiznaiver?

Maybe PSG? It's not Trigger, but it does have the same director.
Spoiler:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #178198

Ricotez wrote:How many more series does Trigger have? There's probably going to be an actual Inferno Cop, and... Kiznaiver?

Maybe PSG? It's not Trigger, but it does have the same director.
Ninja Slayer too

EDIT:

Mayoiga 8 was okay
I don't think anything will top THOMAS but it's definitely revealed some things
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #178402

Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #178741

Oh gosh the Re:Zero episode was so cute and it was great, it was really worth the delay.
Spoiler:
We now know Subaru's magic type, which is either caused by the witch or why she picked him, and Ram (not 100% sure on Rem, she seemed surprised at how nice Ram was to him) has warmed up to Subaru.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #178742

It's been so long since I've seen a home release of something it was kind of weird to see full frontal nudity in an anime again. I'm so used to watching the televised edits where they censor that so spergs have a reason to purchase the Blurays that I forgot.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #178799

Boku no Hero continues to be "okay"

As only 1 season has been confirmed AFAIK, I have a good feeling as to where they're going to end it

I haven't looked at preorder numbers yet but it doesn't feel like it'll get a S2 which kind of gets me down
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #178861

Remie Richards wrote:Oh gosh the Re:Zero episode was so cute and it was great, it was really worth the delay.
Spoiler:
We now know Subaru's magic type, which is either caused by the witch or why she picked him, and Ram (not 100% sure on Rem, she seemed surprised at how nice Ram was to him) has warmed up to Subaru.
Ffffuuuuuuuccckkk this is turning into one of those that I wish would never end because i'm enjoying it way too much, and the last episode is going to destroy me.
Spoiler:
I wonder why he freaked out when he went blind. Backlash from the magic? Just reminded him of death? Will he actually start learning magic and doing cool fighty shit? I hope that last part isn't true, because it would really kill the whole suspense feeling if it just turns into another shounen combat anime.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #178877

Yeah the ending is going to destroy me, I'm also p.sure I might have predicted the ending too (but it's going to destroy me besides this anyway, it's one of those anime that you're just going to miss when it's gone)
Spoiler:
He freaks out because that blind darkness is identical to the darkness he sees when he tries to explain his revivals to Emilia, meaning shadow magic is closely linked to the witch (which is why I think he gets this magic from her OR that's why she chose him for... whatever she's doing with him)
私は完璧
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #179228

You know something that manhwa does that I thought was SUPER fucking cool?
Some of their comics has BGM, and I don't mean trashy music either, I mean super fucking cool scores.

Just listen to this shit: (this is my favourite song its so fucking cool)
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... eekday=fri
or this:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... eekday=fri

step up ur game japan webtoons are the future

in another note that series is really lighthearted and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling and you totally should read it since there's an english translation happening RIGHT NOW!! or go learn korean like i did you fucking animals....)
https://novelsnchill.com/falling-in-love-immediately/
crack is whack but smacks got your back
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #179395

ColonicAcid wrote:You know something that manhwa does that I thought was SUPER fucking cool?
Some of their comics has BGM, and I don't mean trashy music either, I mean super fucking cool scores.
yeah i learned about that from the Halloween one with the screamer
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #179470

I should probably learn how to read gook, then.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #180227

ColonicAcid wrote: in another note that series is really lighthearted and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling and you totally should read it since there's an english translation happening RIGHT NOW!! or go learn korean like i did you fucking animals....)
fuck how do I read gook this is my kind of story
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #181349

So today's Kiznaiver:
Spoiler:
Was basically the teachers/researchers trying to find the OTPs. I mean there's a bit more fluff to it than that but that's what it boiled down to, haha.
私は完璧
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #181359

TheWiznard wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote: in another note that series is really lighthearted and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling and you totally should read it since there's an english translation happening RIGHT NOW!! or go learn korean like i did you fucking animals....)
fuck how do I read gook this is my kind of story

Practise, work hard on vocab and you're fine. It's not the hardest language but it's still a language, so it's just imprinting it into your head.
I think the most important thing in learning languages (for me atleast, bearing in mind I'm trilingual) is to just drop the pretensions of your prior language. Don't try and translate it into English or whatever, keep it strictly in Korean.

For example,물 is water. But when I see it I don't see "water", I see Mul. I found this way to help me stop translating shit directly from english and then sound like a dumbass because the syntax was totally different. Oh and going to Korea helps alot but isn't strictly needed.

Also kinda unrelated but my name literally phonetically translated is a pokemon... no fucking joke.
케르디오. Search that shit on google.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #181768

Re:Zero
Spoiler:
IT WAS THE PUPPY
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #182140

GuP der Film's subs are out, so I spent last night downloading it

Story is pretty much "the series repeated, but with new tanks this time!" but it's okay

Definitely one of the best anime movies
Kicks the shit out of Rebellion

Also also, it was the chinese cartoon that topped off my first TB on my extra drive

1 down, 5 to go
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #183815

Not feelin Mayoiga anymore ever since they just went and info dumped the mystery. Pretty lame.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #183842

Yeah, unless there's an actual bloodbath the next few episodes I'm gonna write it off as a disappointment
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #183887

food jojo episode was as magical as I hoped
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #183894

Incomptinence wrote:food jojo episode was as magical as I hoped
I've been waiting all fucking year for MINERAL WATER and
Spoiler:
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #183958

Just finished first season of Assassination Classroom and I liked it.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #184206

good jojo episode, and that twist
Spoiler:
a stand user who never had murderous intentions? now ive seen everything
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #185181

I finished watching A-Jin on Netflix and now I'm in withdrawal for my superviolent sci-fi cartoons. I've resorted to watching Fairy Tail a bit, which doesn't exactly fit the bill, but it is deliciously shonen-y.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #185472

Don't normally watch animoos, but I've been watching Legend of Galactic Heroes as it was recommended and Planetes for that spessmenz fix. Can totally see that Code Geass was a shitty attempt at Legend which is twenty times better despite the aged animation - found a lot of inconsistentcies with the plot though, especially population numbers, i'm about half way through the 110 episode run. I don't understand how the populations of both the Empire and the Alliance are so low despite the many centuries they have been developing. What the fuck happened to the 6 billion from earth, Rudolph's massacres don't make up for the lack of numbers - surely if the pre-reich empire was so big (assuming encompassing an entire spiral arm), shouldn't there be a much larger population considering it takes place after 2700? Still it's a good series if you look past some of the contradictions in the plot.

Planetes is really good aswell, halfway through that, I like the imagining of a fledgling space capable earth, a lot of it is well thought out. Though shit goes deep and heavy balancing out some of the silliness (erry-body gonna get cancer yo).
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #185755

Luluco 11's OP

I love it when studios do this

Not quite as OH SHIT as the BokuDake one, but hey

Also
Spoiler:
INFERNO COPPU