In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by nianjiilical » #647749

Bottom post of the previous page:

Timonk wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:17 pm what about the horny sixth grader
still kind of uncomfortable but its at least two girls who are the same age

if it wasnt so comically played up as her orgasming it would be pretty cute

idk i just feel weird because yeah lucoa keeps molesting a small child but whenever she isnt doing that shes legitimately a really cool and sweet character, the stuff with her helping ilulu come out of her shell was a very sweet moment and the stuff about her being a progenitor god who chooses to take a sideline to the conflict was interesting and i wish there was more of that and less of Haha Titty Squish

kanna is just a fucking creature and i love her though
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #647996

A lot of good shows this season seem to be locked away. Like Summertime Rendering and Isekai Ojisan. New Chainsaw Man PV has been released today, and It definitely will become the next big thing once it comes out. Lastly, Call of the Night has had amazing visuals and atmosphere so far. Much more immersive then I thought anime could be.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #648020

OP 2 of Summertime rendering is a letdown tbh. They got so much money from the first half of the season that they resorted to standard anime opening instead of low budget vibe (at least it feels like that)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #649738

I'm here to shill Lycoris Recoil
A-1 does it again + that anime slaps in general my god
random gun violence has never been so enjoyable to watch
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #649767

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:51 am I'm here to shill Lycoris Recoil
A-1 does it again + that anime slaps in general my god
random gun violence has never been so enjoyable to watch
High School Girl(s) who also have to deal with a buddy cop spy/assassin routine does sound interesting!

Also, the latest chainsaw man chapter was great. Glad the MC returned. He's too dumb for those moral dillemas!
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #649993

call of the night
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #650877

Timonk wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:26 pm call of the night
been watching it with the anime night gang of citrusgender, domi, wriggle, tattle, etc etc
It's really good and a really pretty show, the op bops, the show's funny and humorous

why's the kid 14 though couldn't they have just picked like a uni student or something or at least someone who's not in fucking middle school
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #650944

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:57 pm
Timonk wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:26 pm call of the night
been watching it with the anime night gang of citrusgender, domi, wriggle, tattle, etc etc
Where can I join this group
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #651404

the latest Episode (9) of call of the night was very enjoyable. very cool colors.
my favourite scene though
Spoiler:
was the alley scene where he called nazuna.
you can see him activate the radio wrist watch thingy and you can hear nazuna picking up. íts the "dont pay attention and you'll miss" kind of thing. i found that very cool for some reason
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #651456

This season has been a good one for sure. +1 for call of the night too. I thought it was going to be a slice of life with vampires, but the action has been kicking up!

Overlords been good too. If you can get past skipped content and cgi. I'm fine with it since I won't be reading the WN anytime soon.

Lastly Summertime rendering might be my aoty. I blame Disney jail for such a good show floating under the radar.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #651490

Eeeh overlord has been slacking as of season 4. I remember the other seasons in a more positive vibe, currently ainz can't do shit by himself and he's just getting slapped around by accidental suggestions by his minions. Literally everything he has done this season was inspired by them and it makes him seem dumb
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #651526

The OP also has like 5 seconds where it's great and the rest is just kinda bland
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #651930

Ive watched a bit of Hellsing recently (Hellsing EP 1-3 then Hellsing ultimate EP 1 after realizing it's much more current)

I gotta say the fight with Anderson was good in both ones

But i can't decide which one was more based
The woman rolling up with an eviction letter out of nowhere vs rolling up ready to throw hands
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #651932

overall i think they did a good job at remaking hellsing in ultimate (at least the 3 first episodes)
previously, i didnt like the dated look and the pacing of the original hellsing, but that got fixed in ultimate, including some dank ass cinematic shos
as for the pacing,i thought it was slow and boring in hellsing, but in ultimate it gives me the "kill la kill" kind of crackhead pacing vibe
theres 3 types of pacing represented in the first episode of hellsing ultimate: (in my opinion, in order) mediocre, bad, good
i think the first 2 scenes (minus the city scene and the scene with the NPC woman vampire that did nothing, they got removed) were cut short in favor of the anderson fight.
the church scene got worse quality wise, but alucard still delivered his famous line. they also added some touchy creepy stuff for some reason
Bonny & Clyde scene was gutted completely, and i dearly miss it, they got turned into literal cannon fodder, and also alucard delivered his zinger here too
the story of the anderson fight and his character changed, going from "alucard fights christian fighter with mostly words until woman 2 comes and serves eviction letter to christian fighter" to "alucard pranks batshit crazy christian fighter into believing hes dead, then proves his nonbeliever apostle wrong, woman 2 joins the fight", overall a increase in quality + a great cinematic gun shot (figuratively)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #653913

Chainsaw man this week, Spy x Family season 2's out, and Gundam is now Gaydam.
Also I think pop team epic s2 is still currently airing but I'm not sure
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #653914

Chainsaw Man is hype with the new anime and manga releasing content the same day. Spy x Family is off to an awesome continuation and Hunter X Hunter is returning! With bleach, one piece and Boruto airing it feels like the early 2000s again. This season is packed with quality!!! I have to ultimately end off by recommending eminence in the shadow as Isekai of the season. Catgirl and sword dad is good. But an overlord esque show about a delusional larper is comedy gold! I recommend it!
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #653964

I kinda like beast tamer too
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #657635

A lot of sleeper hits this season. The isekai is good, the reboots are good, the sequels are good, and so is the new stuff.

Chainsaw Man had me speechless with the latest episode. Chainsaw Man Pacing is real
► Show Spoiler
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #657637

I almost dropped out by ep 3 cause it felt slow and wasn't really grabbing my attention at all. However Ep4 was great and made me want to keep watching, and last week's episode solidified this feeling, I'm hooked and expecting great things from it now.

Also I'm both worried and hyped for Stone Ocean coming so early.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #657695

Shadowflame909 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:01 pm A lot of sleeper hits this season. The isekai is good, the reboots are good, the sequels are good, and so is the new stuff.

Chainsaw Man had me speechless with the latest episode. Chainsaw Man Pacing is real
Drop names

Also for anyone reading: watch the chainsaw man endings (yes multiple)

Chainsaw man spoiler
Spoiler:
wow she really was alive for only 3 episodes huh, despite being such a major character
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #657738

Timonk wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:24 pm Drop names

Also for anyone reading: watch the chainsaw man endings (yes multiple)

Chainsaw man spoiler
Spoiler:
wow she really was alive for only 3 episodes huh, despite being such a major character
Isekai: Eminence in the shadow, reincarnated as a sword

Reboots: Urusei Yatsura, Berserk

Sequels: Spy x Family, Mob Psycho, JJBA

New Stuff: Chainsaw Man, Final Boss

We are in a good season. I've heard good stuff about blue lock and that new to your eternity season too.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #657763

My only qualm about the new to your eternity season is that they reused the old intro music and just put new footage over it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #657977

I finished the final batch of part 6 and now I'm sad but satisfied.

I'm sadisfied you could say!?!

Best shounen villain and best child character in an action anime. Araki made it work!
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #657983

Part 6 is like a low point in Jojo history and i hope they put more effort into part 7 especially with foreign dubs

Also the voice for yo yo ma is the German SpongeBob voice which is funny and i hope he returns in par t7 in some way
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #664947

can we talk about onimai?
the visuals are beautiful, theres like 30 fps, however, the source material, the OP and the ED are a big BIG turnoff. i would not want to be caught with either of them in my data storage of choice by the police
however i cant stop watching. its too good. at this point i wanted to make a comparison to "something so horrible but you cant look away" but ive not found the right words yet. also whats up with the obsession over toilet scenes?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #664957

>onimai

sorry but im watching real gender bender anime kino like ayakashi triangle.

Or at least I would be if the studio didn't implode and episode 6 is never ever.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #664966

Also i love how bungou stray dogs significantly got better this season
It went from "alright, this is good, nothing too exciting" to 9/10 story and art and i honestly am happy for it because i always enjoyed it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #665033

Bocchi the Rock sweeps
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #665263

I just realized we have more then a handful of Gender bender animes this season, and a lot of reboots/remakes too.

Ranma 1/2 Remake when??? Can't get better then peak, and is genuinely deserving of one since the popular anime ended halfway through the manga. (Not that the manga ending was better than the anime ending. It ended like a regular storyline.)
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #666170

Spy classroom honestly feels like "holy shit i want to make a slice of life finish the lore for this season in the first 4 episodes and fill the rest with slice of life"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #679873

Oshi no ko or My🌟Star

I'm sorry i couldn't cry during the first episode, i didn't even come close to crying. I kept a straight face all the way. Maybe it's because i was emotionally abused by eighty six (the anime) recently
I don't get why they didn't tell each other their past life names
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #689311

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #690248

Unsane wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:25 am Bocchi the Rock sweeps
Is that the one where the MC has a panic or anxiety attack every 15 minutes?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #690293

ThanatosRa wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:52 pm
Unsane wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:25 am Bocchi the Rock sweeps
Is that the one where the MC has a panic or anxiety attack every 15 minutes?
No i thinks it's the one with the anime girls and the music
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #693556

TIL the studio depicted in the first episode of Zom 100 is modeled after studio OLM, which is called ZLM in the anime, because the newly established studio bug films consists of former employees from there
Zom 100 also looks fantastic
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #693557

OLM is producing 3 animes this season, if we include pokemon.
episode 1 is also very symbolic, former OLM employees slaving away at animating current anime, only to be freed by the zombie apocalypse (opening a new studio and animating Zom 100)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #697607

the zom 100 live action is like im trying to watch zom 100 while binging drugs but i dont have access to anything beyond episode 4 so i just start hallucinating at the end
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

celularLAmp
Byond Username: Celulamp

Post by celularLAmp » #698264

#bocchitherock sucks

paranoia agent good
soul eater good
wicked city good
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #698556

Soul eater a vibe. I burned my finger on the toaster while watching it and to this day can’t think of that show without remembering that smell. Opening 1 is dope

Also, jjk s2 is really, really good. Total blast to watch, pacing, cinematography, plot - it’s all so neat. Big recommend
[this space reserved]
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #698794

Recently started watching concrete revolutio. The story is all over the place and I'm only at episode 6. Why the fuck are they putting parts of the future into random episodes? Fucking episode 1 had switched between past, present and future so fast I was genuinely confused what was happening
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #698795

Maybe it was episode 2 idk I couldn't tell you the content of the first 4 episodes if I wanted to
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #698797

Fellas get on the 100 girlfriend hype train before it lifts off. That one's going to the moon.

In currently airing anime though, the vending machine Isekai is surprisingly good!
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #699174

Timonk wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:18 pm the zom 100 live action is like im trying to watch zom 100 while binging drugs but i dont have access to anything beyond episode 4 so i just start hallucinating at the end
correction: after careful concideration i conclude that they had access to the script of episode 5 and just completely rewrote it.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #701927

Timonk wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:15 am
Timonk wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:18 pm the zom 100 live action is like im trying to watch zom 100 while binging drugs but i dont have access to anything beyond episode 4 so i just start hallucinating at the end
correction: after careful concideration i conclude that they had access to the script of episode 5 and just completely rewrote it.
final answer: they also read a summary of episode 6 and decided to just include it in the aquarium plot instead
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #707032

tengoku daimakyou
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #707034

PKPenguin321 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:25 am tengoku daimakyou
That and Summertime Rendering are both 10/10. Disney sure knows how to pick their exclusives.

Season 2 of eminence in shadow came back swinging with the same intensity as season 1. I love that show.

Excited for Spy X Family to finally give the fans what we've been asking for.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #707039

Him repeating that speech 4 times was kinda funny tbh
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #708894

I am here to shill Fate: Zero as the admin anime watching team is just about finished watching it and it's my rewatch. Still adore the show. Bangs.

Sousou no Frieren is also a solid pick so far, we're on ep 4? so far

Princess Principal is an odd one. I wouldn't... recommend? it, but it's a hell of a lot better than it has any right to be based on how it looks on the surface. (which is near-moeblob shit) Continues to impress with each episode, but it's impressive because I went in assuming it was going to be so-so.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #709024

frieren is gonna be 28 fucking episodes and im here for it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #709185

Frieren sets your expectations that it's elf mage to your eternity.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #717719

the Intro for banished from the heros party season 2 is on fucking crack
- FEET
- FEET AGAIN
- "SLEEPING BEAUTY"
- BODY PILLOW MATERIAL
- "GETTING DRESSED"
- A FUCKING BATHHOUSE SCENE
- THE MC IS NOT EVEN IN THE FUCKING INTRO
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: