Chinese Cartoons

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by Rustledjimm » #407607

Bottom post of the previous page:

No joke I'm enjoying the SAO series atm. Maybe because it's not written by Mr. "two years worth of semen made a glopping sound as it flowed into asuna"
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #407708

is it something I can watch without having watched past the first season of the original SAO? because I don't want to do that to myself again
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407739

Yes. It's all original bar the setting which it explains anyway
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #408980

Having to listen to everyone going on and on about how much they love Haida is fucking suffering
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #415241

I watched the second season of Overlord and it made me angry. I guess it's true what they say, a good villain is one you love to hate, but most of the main cast are such complete shitheads it makes me furious. They deserve to get dunked with impunity. Butler man is ok though.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #415303

Hot lizard sex scenes though.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #415306

hot lizards are not villains
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #415351

She's not a fucking villain I posted her ealier dingus.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #415387

Timbrewolf wrote:She's not a fucking villain I posted her ealier dingus.
ShadowDimentio wrote:>Sells out her entire race to a malevolent god to save her bf after he heroically laid his life down battling said god

Lizards are terrible as usual
She's a villain
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #415402

>shadowmemes not getting love
of course, he never got any love in his entire life

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #415456

DemonFiren wrote:>shadowmemes not getting love
It was a selfish as fuck move and she's basically guaranteed her race's eternal slavery to Ainz, who at best is capricious and at worst is downright malevolent. I get why she did it but HOLY SHIT it was a bad move.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #415501

Look at these cucks getting angry at the WOMANZ

Her race's eternal slavery to Ainz was assured anyway. Literally any single one of his underlings, even one of the maids, could genocide the entire race of them if he ordered it.

This way she at least gets her boyfriend back.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #420303

Seriously watch fucking Megalo Box god damn

[youtube]5g_NKci3ibc[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #420331

Ive been watching my hero acedemoa on toonami
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #420444

The pokemon cartoon series has basically ran continuously for twenty years.
There are over 1000 episodes.

Thats ~350 HOURs of pokemon.
If you binge watched at 16 hours per day, it would take TWENTY FOUR FUCKING DAYS to watch the entire run.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #420459

ShadowDimentio wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:>shadowmemes not getting love
It was a selfish as fuck move and she's basically guaranteed her race's eternal slavery to Ainz, who at best is capricious and at worst is downright malevolent. I get why she did it but HOLY SHIT it was a bad move.
Are you stupid?

At that point anything the lizards offered wouldn't be enough in their eyes to please Ainz. Take a look back at their culture. They value strength, Cocytus knew this, Ainz knew this, which is why they made the whole spectacle with Gargantua and the handmade throne.

They're basically at Ainz mercy and the only reason she accepted keeping the lizards under control was because she knew that:

A) They would never be able to be independent without dying (Even before the battle they were talking how the fish supplies was running low and war was imminent again)
B) They could actually thrive under Ainz protection
C) If he could bring her BF back it means he can bring the lizards that died in the battle (which he doesn't because then they could become dust due to how resurrection works in that universe.)
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #421241

Boo, castlevania season two delayed until end of the year
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421568

Will there be grant de nasty
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #424718

Just got done with watching Big O.
Uhh... the Evangelion ending made more sense.

Speaking of mecha-anime. Escaflowne got a new dub.
Apparently the original dub slaughtered the plotline and cut out lots of gooey goodness, how does the new dub compare?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #426001

OVERLORD S3 BAYBEEE
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #429611

HYPE!

[youtube]Kbb8zPQBmOw[/youtube]

Also, is it ironic that the West now does the anime style a lot better than the nipps now?
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #429793

I wouldn't go that far

The Nips pretty much don't do big-budget stuff anymore, and when they do there's a big to-do about it
Most of the made-for-TV stuff is low budget even compared to the cartoon networks over here

Our Castlevania is basically on-par budget wise with an older Nip OVA

We had 4? episodes the first run and the second season will be 8

It does look good though, don't take this as me shitting on it for no reason
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #430280

yall niggas need to watch katanagatari
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #430628

Did, was good, but it's a good few years old now and doesn't change my statement
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #431593

tfw waiting for new attack on titan chapter

WHO IS THE FATHER THE SHIPPING WARS ON /a/ MUST END
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #441926

Munchlax wrote:yall niggas need to watch katanagatari
Yall been in a coma since 2010? What other hot new recommendations you got for us? Cowboy Bebop? FLCL?

Speaking of:

Go fucking read Goblin Slayer now before the fucking anime ruins it.

[youtube]7qnhoB_cHSg[/youtube]

The manga is fucking awesome and really well drawn but this anime looks drawn like shit and way too generic and cartoon-y to capture the feel of the Manga.

Seriously check this shit out:

http://www.mangahere.cc/manga/goblin_slayer/c001/

I couldn't be spoon feeding this to you any harder without coming to your house and reading it to you in bed.
Get on it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #444527

Zombieland Saga is AOTY

Go do it

In other less important news, Jojo part V is great and Goblin Slayer isn't as bad as tumblr and youtube are pissing about
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #444539

They're pissed because they see rape and think that's the sole focus of the manga and light novel when in reality it was used as a story device by the author to quickly ground down how brutal monsters are in this setting.

It also highlights the point GS and the author repeat. Goblins are only as smart and strong as a four year old kid, but they are still as smart and strong as a four year old kid
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #444748

I hope GS gets a non-shit dub.

Terra Formars gives me hope that gornime is getting a fair shot again.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #444784

Timbrewolf wrote:
Munchlax wrote:yall niggas need to watch katanagatari
Yall been in a coma since 2010? What other hot new recommendations you got for us? Cowboy Bebop? FLCL?

Speaking of:

Go fucking read Goblin Slayer now before the fucking anime ruins it.

[youtube]7qnhoB_cHSg[/youtube]

The manga is fucking awesome and really well drawn but this anime looks drawn like shit and way too generic and cartoon-y to capture the feel of the Manga.

Seriously check this shit out:

http://www.mangahere.cc/manga/goblin_slayer/c001/

I couldn't be spoon feeding this to you any harder without coming to your house and reading it to you in bed.
Get on it.
Someone posted some dungeon darkness thingy. Where the guy was a very lazy miner. You could do that.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #444981

Local goblin slayer commits every war crime known to man, nation grateful
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #445032

It's not a war crime if it's against goblins
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #445463

Reading the manga and really enjoying it.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #445484

Takeguru wrote:It's not a war crime if it's against goblins
Burning/flooding/smoking/poisoning fortified areas, while effective at killing everything in there, is TOO effective. I'd be shocked if Goblin Slayer man hadn't killed dozens to hundreds of people held captive by the gobbos over his career.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #445495

Most of them desire death as is, and goblins tend to not keep breeding tools around for long as they get too overzealous and beat them to death anyway

Collateral damage, shit happens
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #446469

It really does read a bit like fascist fanfiction, but I quite liked the manga. It is much better drawn and the greyscale works a lot better for the tone and atmosphere.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #446479

Always be on guard or else the (((goblins))) will take your wealth, steal your women and kill your sons.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #446578

saw some of the controversy discussion on goblin slayer and somebody basically said "its like doom but goblins instead of demons and goblin slayer instead of doomguy" and now im watching the show
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #446598

I mean no point having babies without food utilitarian gobos.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #447895

why haven't you faggots told me this has lizzers

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #447928

Funimation will be releasing ep 1 dubbed on the 25th.

Really hope they don't fuck it up, I especially hope they don't chop it up because septics can't handle a bit of surprise sex.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #448804

PKPenguin321 wrote:saw some of the controversy discussion on goblin slayer and somebody basically said "its like doom but goblins instead of demons and goblin slayer instead of doomguy" and now im watching the show
read this and started reading and was immediately off put by the like, full blown rape scenes that stop just short of showing genitals

it's enjoyable enough if you skip that shit but if you're like me this is your warning, because I knew nothing about it beyond this post and suddenly a woman was having her clothes ripped off after her friends had all been brutally murdered
Limey wrote:its too late.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #448813

my bad dude, i assumed you guys would've heard about that much since the controversy over it was everywhere
yeah it's pretty grim, the first episode anyways
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #448815

no big i've just literally heard nothing about it

i didn't watch it either i read it and afaik it's much worse in the manga
Limey wrote:its too late.
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #448826

just read the manga and it gets way worse, it's not genocide if it's against goblins, it's pesticide.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #448858

PKPenguin321 wrote:saw some of the controversy discussion on goblin slayer and somebody basically said "its like doom but goblins instead of demons and goblin slayer instead of doomguy" and now im watching the show

also good this season are the slime show, the bunny girl show, and the zombie show
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #448863

Qbopper wrote:
read this and started reading and was immediately off put by the like, full blown rape scenes that stop just short of showing genitals

it's enjoyable enough if you skip that shit but if you're like me this is your warning, because I knew nothing about it beyond this post and suddenly a woman was having her clothes ripped off after her friends had all been brutally murdered
Pfffft, pussyyyyyyy.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #448888

It's Qbopper, he couldn't be a bigger walking vagina if he had a monthly nose bleed
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #448892

surprisingly good malkpost

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #448940

DemonFiren wrote:surprisingly good malkpost
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #448962

This is a strange week, I've had both oranges and Demonfiren like something I've posted.