420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

whats up losers

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #322044

make pax admin
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: whats up losers

Post by Qbopper » #322073

wrong subforum the hut is thataway
Limey wrote:its too late.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #322117

Hey napkin just want to remind you to not snort Molly because that shit destroys your nasal cavity thanks you and God bless.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #322121

bro why tf wouldn't you parachute it unless it was like a one time thing
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #322125

boy you gotta snort a few lines and then bomb the rest

it hits you whilst your stomach does its shit

it just ruins your fucking nose because its literally crystals

dont do it but also dont be a pussy its a fucking paradox man
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #322126

i think maybe this is like some of them cultural differences u know because ALOT of people in the uk snort md.

its like in the uk everyone puts tobacco in their joints but in the US nobody does.

also we got that european md so ours is much, much cleaner than whatever the fuck grimy ass crystals you get lmao
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #322159

mine was cut with meth last time lmao

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #322174

did you get a haircut?
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #322187

only once in 2 years

Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #322204

ColonicAcid wrote:i think maybe this is like some of them cultural differences u know because ALOT of people in the uk snort md.

its like in the uk everyone puts tobacco in their joints but in the US nobody does.

also we got that european md so ours is much, much cleaner than whatever the fuck grimy ass crystals you get lmao
we do that in Canada only we call it a spliff
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #322402

we dont make the distinction
you can call your joint a spliff, a zoot, a joint, it all means the same thing.

its also probably why we smoke the stinging roger as well, our throats are already fucked up from smoking unfiltered tobacco so you may as well smoke to the roach. americans a buncha POOSIES.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #322411

Wyzack wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:i think maybe this is like some of them cultural differences u know because ALOT of people in the uk snort md.

we do that in Canada only we call it a spliff
spliffs are fucking GREASY
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #322412

nah bud

tobacco increases thc uptake and u dont need to pack it as much as if it was just weed

shit also burns more evenly
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #322526

Colonic can't even scope a tpb ref smdh
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #322531

Wyzack wrote:Colonic can't even scope a tpb ref smdh
^

honestly shameful

edit: like i just want it to be clear that i have never been more in tune with a human being than i am with wyzack right now
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #322545

is this one of those canadian inside jokes

im talking about weed here goddamn it all i know how to do it is roll it in a piece of thin gum paper and smoke it
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #322788

spliff is always tobacco and weed, joint is weed only always
spliffs are better, but smoking joints is shit (altho driving and smoking joints is B) ) cuz it eats up weed like no tomorrow
get on that grav game
get a socket, melt it through a bottle cap of a plastic water bottle, burn 3 holes at the bottom of the water bottle, put it in a bigger bottle, fill it with water - grav

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #322816

i know what a gravity bong is bruh

fuck you thought

though honestly at this point in my life i dont enjoy getting absolutely destroyed by weed... its not exactly a great feeling, ill rather just smoke a joint every couple of hours to be haych
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #322824

dude only people in nj pll gravs omg this noob

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #322868

nah bud grav bongs been a thing fooorrrrrrrr ages

its literally the simplest fucking bong u can make fuck burning the bottlecap just use some tin foil
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #322964

BRO...

nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #323219

wtf is a croissant
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #323344

nsos wrote:wtf is a croissant
its like a flaky buttered pastry i think
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #371201

captain sawrge wrote:
nsos wrote:wtf is a croissant
its like a flaky buttered pastry i think
delet your post right now i don't care how long it;s been delete it right the heck now