Netrunner LCG

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Re: Netrunner LCG

Post by dezzmont » #344717

Bottom post of the previous page:

Harpsichord has anti-synergy with Echo Chamber as it is not an agenda that can be stolen, it is an asset that gives you 1 agenda point under specific conditions.

These cards aren't as powerful as they seem, and I am struggling to imagine a deck that can make serious use of them. Unlike the runner, the corp already has plenty of ways to burn a turn of setup for an agenda point, and they were always seen as really low value and bad because 1 agenda point scores from the corp's perspective rarely help because you need to generally burn at least 4 turns (2 per agenda) to get enough agenda points for the points to be relevant. 1 pointers were almost always run for their effect as a result, with their status as agendas being secondary or used for combos in Weyland. Even though these cards can't be stolen they still increase the ratio of cards that need defending to cards that defend other cards and that is a struggle.

Echo chamber is, essentially, a 1/3 point agenda that has the effect "can't be stolen, doesn't cost credits to advance." While self protection is nice it isn't likely good enough to overcome the problems 1/3s have.

Gene Splicer seems even weirder, because it has anti-synergy with pretty much every Jinteki deck that would want to run it. First, its important to remember it is a very weak trap, with it dealing 2 damage rather than 4 on a turn it fires. It also can't ever realistically instakill a runner as when advanced far enough a runner would likely either assume its a junebug, do something like driveby it, or would just let you take the 1 agenda point if they think it is splicing. Gene splicing is a 1/4 that costs 1 extra credit to score, and which deals 2 net damage if its and can't be stolen, only trashed. Remember that low amounts of net damage are a minor tax, not really a threat, once the runner has their rig up. Feedback Filter also exists and turns net damage into a 3 credit tax, and it isn't an uncommon card.

The really interesting thing about this isn't the fact it deals damage, but that its a trash cost to deny you points, but IG doesn't need 1 pointers at all as their agenda choices make the value of them questionable unless you can multiscore. Harmony just flat out doesn't have the money to use this effect. Palana doesn't have time for this bullshit. Biotech doesn't have any real meaningful interaction with this card save maybe really weird interactions with The Tank.

This makes PE slightly more taxing and trap dense (but PE doesn't need more trap density, and note this is NOT you scoring an agenda, its added as if it was an agenda, same deal as Mad Dash not hurting the runner extra hard if "scored" playing against PE, and because PE already taxes on 1/3 theft it seems better to just run 1/3s with good score effects) but seems to ACTUALLY matter the most in RP decks (As any access on a pseudo-agenda is painful and RP decks benefit from a "dead" turn to set up a 1 point score if it ever gets accessed) and Tennin Institute (they can score this without actions and make use of their corporate ability on turns they can't protect agendas, giving it more similar value to a 2/1 than a 4/1). However I think the most realistic home for this card is Potential Unleashed, which is more likely than any other ID to not have a "Solved" agenda distribution and dramatically benefits from any time something a runner has to do costs net.

Its important to be really cognizant of how little value a 1 agenda point card has on its own. Mad Dash requires a lone click of setup and is supported by cards any Shaper is going to use anyway, and still doesn't see universal play despite being a free runner controlled agenda point. Corps already control their own agenda points, already score them based on windows when the runner can't run, and already have the option for 1/3s. I think the fact the runner can't get the 1/3 isn't going to overcome the fact most of these are textless or pseudo textless.

The big exception may be Weyland because having more agendas to sacrifice is always good, and because many of their agendas are run as "Triple Operations" they often end up with agenda schemes where getting a random 1 pointer out dramatically changes the game state. Also it makes archer MUCH easier to Rez "legitimately" early game. When I read Echo Chamber as "NBN, 1/3 agenda that must be advanced in one turn and can't be stolen, only trashed" I am not as intimidated as when I read "Weyland, 1/3, must be advanced as a pesudo-triple operation, get a free rez of Archer." Archer being on a scoring server early game is seriously scary shit and in a Weyland deck can easily end the game fast.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #344781

I double checked and re-read the thing

So in short:
1 trash cost(Practically free)
3 clicks+credits to advance unless you're using cards to advance it
And one extra click to cash in

This is seeming a lot less good than it seemed at first, though I think it's still an amusing one to put a one-off in a deck that otherwise doesn't have a lot of traps. Or maybe in Weyland if there's ever a forfeit agenda Weyland deck. Main gimmick of forfeiting that is, not as a side thing of 'oh yeah I guess I can forfeit some takeovers for stuff'
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #344837

Forfeiting will never be a deck's main theme, but Weyland cards that allow Forfeiting are almost always meta and being able to charge them more easily is very potent. Even Jemison decks don't run more than 1/5th their deckspace, simply because the cards are dead before you can forefit and are ready to do something like defend Oberth Protocol.

Weyland will likely have the cash to rez these (they are all more expensive than regular agendas so far which is very relevant) and the desire to do so, especially because Weyland has historically always benefited from traps and has a LOT of potent assets that can eat up trashing abilities. Another huge asset is Weyland has a paradoxical synergy with low and high agenda density and this lets you maintain the best of both worlds. These cards are overwhelming in combination with Gov takeover and vanity. One of the largest problems with minimized density decks is that while it was hard to R&D you out you always had to 'overscore" by a very wide margin, where as these allow you to keep agenda density slim and winning by the 1-2 points you need rather than 5. Bonus points is that once you score out a Takeover or Vanity you can play your pseudo agendas as asset spam.

Jinteki? It helps asset spam decks or heavily taxing decks, kinda, but they already have so many good tools and so little need for 1 score its questionable. Furthermore high density Jinteki took a massive bodyblow with the restricted list as the holy trinity of Museum, Obakata, and Food are no longer compatible.

NBN has literally no reason to ever run these cards. Running high density on NBN is already heavily rewarded with some of the best 2 pointers in the game and an R&D digging certainly isn't a weakness of theirs with their ability to deckstack and some of the best R&D defense ICE in the game, like Gutenberg.

This just happens to fill a lot of things poorly that only Weyland needs at once, though gene splicer overall is significantly stronger than echo chamber in faction.

I am warming up to the whole idea of these cards, but the decks they fit in are suuuuper specific and basically need to be decks where you either need agendas to throw away or are risking overscoring by 3-4 points. Your average deck running 3-2 strength agendas literally doesn't care about a single point the vast majority of scoring combos either for the runner or themselves. Any deck running any serious amount of 1 pointers also wants to seer the hell clear because they really don't want to overdraw score cards and you seriously don't give a shit if the runner sneaks out 1-2 extra points anyway because you lose by a catestrophic failure of your game plan and not a cheeky agenda nab on your final agenda.
XSI

Post by XSI » #344847

Speaking of catastriphic game plan failure

I tried more corp meming with Skorpios+Mother Goddess+Loki to only be vulnerable to AI breakers, which I will then trash
Turns out that's still not working, though I do have a few ideas on how I can make it work and will be trying to meme it soon

I won't give up yet!
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #344849

Just run other ICE for your centrals and then as you draw into your unbreakables replace them via install?
XSI

Post by XSI » #344852

Cant do that, if I run other ICE Mother Goddess takes the types of that ICE, thus rendering it vulnerable to regular old breakers
And in turn that means Loki gets Mother Goddes' taken type and becomes vulnerable too

Hold up there, can I just trash a rezzed piece of ICE? Because if so I could just include a bunch of ice walls and maybe vanilla or something and throw them out whenever I have my good ICE pieces
I was under the impression that once rezzed the ICE was staying there. Unless the runner breaks it
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #344854

You can trash a piece of ICE if you install in the same server. This lets you remove ICE that won't serve a purpose anymore to save on install costs, its why traditionally outside of my wacky megarich decks servers don't go more than 3 ice deep on average, because in general its better to replace an early game ICE and save some credits than to continually increase in install costs.
XSI

Post by XSI » #344916

Well shit
Vanilla it is
Maybe some other cheap ICE
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #345000

Yeah. That said this is generally only a viable deck for Cerebral Imaging. The insane draw and utter lack of concern for remotes makes this work as you really rapidly get 3 Mothers from drawimg 7 cards a turn and then you just score 4 agendas out of hand.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #345498

I think you're just looking at the numbers on Gene Splicer and forgetting the mental impact of having an ambush that punishes you either way looming in your deck. By itself it may not do a whole lot, but it complicates the choice of "Do I run on that bullshit or not?" when Jinteki install-advance-advance's something.

And that's all it needs to do. Complicating the runner's thought process, giving them more things to think about, is how mistakes get made. Jinteki's primary win-con is "You chose poorly".

"If I don't it could be a Ronin and it could shoot at me for some damage at some point"
"If I do it could be a Junebug and blow up in my face for four damage"
"If I don't it could be a Nisei and fuck up my runs down the road"

...among others. Now you get to add two more "What if's" to that list if they see you running this card

"If I do it could be a Gene Splicer and blow up for two damage"
"If I don't it could be a Gene Splicer and give them a point"

It's not a net change. It's not giving them more reasons to run, more reasons not to run, it's just giving them more things to think about when they are trying to decide if they should run on that shit or not.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #345520

There's a lot of sense to that too. If something gets installed, double advanced and never touched again, I can bet its an ambush and go run something else. I'm validated by being patient. If its a gene splicer, there's no correct answer. Either way I lose and I just have to hope I win fast enough to make up for the losses I can't compensate for.
XSI

Post by XSI » #345534

You could use that drive by card mentioned last page to kill it
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #345555

cedarbridge wrote:There's a lot of sense to that too. If something gets installed, double advanced and never touched again, I can bet its an ambush and go run something else. I'm validated by being patient. If its a gene splicer, there's no correct answer. Either way I lose and I just have to hope I win fast enough to make up for the losses I can't compensate for.
Right. It causes pain to the runner player no matter how they react to it. That's good. It upsets them, and that's very valuable in Netrunner. Playing my current Weyland deck, I've held two Biotic Labors in hand when I only ever need one, JUST BECAUSE the runner will get a succesful run on HQ and likely pull a Biotic Labor. They will run again, and see Biotic Labor again. It gets in their head that running HQ is fruitless. They see a pattern of "that was pointless" and suddenly my HQ is invincible. They will never run it again because they're convinced they just have shit luck and will never get anything good from it...even though they ARE seeing different cards, but they've succumbed to the MIND GAMES.

Gene Splicer is a card that just causes PAIN. It feels bad to run on it, it feels bad to let it go. It sows doubt. That's the real point of it. Jinteki is an identity all about mind games. It's all about bluffs and gambles. To that end, Gene Splicer is a really great tool for giving them more to think about. More to doubt.
XSI wrote:You could use that drive by card mentioned last page to kill it
That's the absolute worst-case scenario. The runner spent a card and two clicks to break the thing I spent a card, three clicks, and two credits setting up. Ya got me. But that's one less Drive-By they have available to them to blow up my Junebugs or expose my other agendas with...so while that is the perfect counter-play, there's still a silver-lining here.

The math of it does kinda suck. Getting that agenda point means four clicks and five credits altogether, not counting that "click to draw it" math mentality. But if that winds up being one of the points you needed to win the game, it was worth it. Three clicks and two credits to make the runner spend a click to run it, lose two clicks worth of cards and a credit to trash it is a much better option for you. You kinda want them to run on it

But the runner kinda wants to run on it too. Because letting it sit there until you only need one more point to win means they lose. They can't let you keep it forever either.

It ends up being a proposition that you both kind-of lose on...but you lose less on. You dont want to install multiples of these and score them all out because that's REALLY inefficient. For the same work you could've just gotten one of your 3/2's.

But when the game is drawing to an end, and the runner knows you have these in your deck, and you're only 1-2 points away from winning, this card starts to get really aggravating. If they slam into one or two of these they might start to think "2 tokens = 2 damage" and then step on a Junebug without drawing up. As you build towards a scoring situation where they HAVE to run everything, it becomes a really good bet.

Really the mode for this card, is to install advance advance it, let it be declared as just a junebug or something they didn't run on. Then when you only need that last point to win the game you flip it over and GG. It's like...Inception levels deep of a bluff of a bluff. That you aren't afraid to make because if they call it they don't get the agenda point they just get to suck 2 net damage and spend a credit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #345574

Again to sum that up like

It's right to say that Gene Splicer is neither a great ambush, nor is it a great way to get agenda points.

It doesn't hurt a whole lot to run on vs. the cost to set it up
It's an awful lot of work just to get one point

What makes it good is that it causes MIND GAMES
If they run on it and blow it up while eating the damage the net change in tempo between you two is that the corp lost one credit and the clock got ran a bit. Maybe you made them discard something good, which can be potent, but with everyone running Levy AR Lab or the Paperclip/MKUltra/BlackOrchestra suite it probably wont do much there. If you install it naked and they run on it the net change in tempo is you have lost one dollar.

If they do this, and you can continue to afford it, slap another one down just the same. Don't bother to ICE it up. Be willing to pay that one net credit loss to build up a pattern of negative reinforcement. Slap that wrist each time they reach into the cookie jar.

If you install it and they don't run on it, LEAVE IT ALONE. Let them think they dodged the bullet until the point you need to win the game is right there, on the table already. Don't immediately score it out. It's a huge tempo loss for you to do so. Save it until it's the point you need to win, long after they were 100% certain it was a Junebug, a Cerebral Overwriter, or some similar bullshit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #345583

Consider also that one or zero point agendas are great fodder for Exchange of Information or forfeit memes.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #345602

I've tried running Standoff in my Jemison GO FAST memes deck but it turned out to be completely worthless.

I run 3x Hostile Takeover and 1x Illict Sales. The Hostile Takeovers give me cash money, bad pub, and work for sacrifice fodder just fine. I can score Illict Sales later pretty often for 6-9 credits, then blow it up with Success later to drop five advancement tokens on an agenda for three clicks (three tokens from Success, two from Jemison). With a Biotic Labor in front that's a Global Foods out of hand.

Standoff doesn't really help at all, if anything it just becomes a liability on the off chance someone has a Turntable. I could forfeit it to rez Oberth, sure, but it's only giving me one extra token from my identity while Hostile Takover gives me two (plus a fat stack of credits, and bad pub which I can profit off of with Illicit Sales)
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #345616

The only 2/0's we have so far are:

Domestic Sleepers

The reviews sum this up pretty well. It looks neat but doesn't really do much for you. In the end you're spending six clicks and two credits for one agenda point. Yuck. HB doesn't really need forfeit bait anyway. You want Enforcer that bad, to slot this card just to be able to use it without losing a "real" agenda? Barf.

Project Kusanagi

Can be used to power some Jinteki ID abilities, or shove Ben Musashi at them without letting the runner get an Agenda point...but that's still not great. It's a choice for them, they could choose to just not suffer the 2 net damage from Ben and leave it there. Its agenda ability doesn't trigger unless you over-advance it, so windmill slamming this out of hand gets you nowhere. It's ability doesn't seem to do a whole lot for you anyway. Maybe in some weird world where the runner is actually stupid enough to run Jinteki servers without a sentry breaker, and you rez a Komainu, then kill them with the extra routine?

Standoff

Works in Skorpios. Works too well in Skorpios, actually, where this card may as well just read "take your damn card and credits". I think I explained this in a previous post. Could then later be used to rez cards like Corporate Town or Ibrahim Salem to leverage your Skorpios ability and starting wrecking their shit for good. Of the three, Standoff is probably the best just for this deck build, and only really useful in this deck build. IMO. But you STILL could've just slammed out a Hostile Takeover instead, gotten some money for it, and had it count towards the agenda points in your deck too.

And that's the underlying issue with all these cards, is that you still need to run a spread of regular agendas anyway. These cards are taking the place of your operations, your assets, ICE, upgrades. That hurts.
While they're normally not worth anything, they're still agendas. The runner stealing one could turn off your current. The runner could still Mad Dash into one of these for a point, could still accomplish Freedom Through Unity with one of them. Could Turntable your Global Foods away from you and give you back this worthless thing.
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI

Post by XSI » #345622

I've scored agendas as Jinteki before by just placing them on the board

No ICE, no protection, nothing. Just put the agenda down and they assume it's a snare. Then advance it 3 times and score
And I've made them run into junebugs by putting that down without advancing and then advancing it 5 turns later
Pretend to be playing the "Guess which server is the agenda" game, and plop down 2 snares. The runner will assume one of them is probably your agenda that you plan on scoring next turn
Or put down 3 agendas the same turn. The runner assumes its 1 agenda and 2 snares, or some combination of traps. Nope! Just more agendas.

I may not be good at Jinteki, but I definitely enjoy playing them
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #345632

You can do hilarious dumb shit with Jinteki to just confuse the shit out of people.

Install a 3/2 agenda into a new remote, then install a piece of ICE into a new remote to the side of it, protecting nothing. Click for a credit. Pass.
In any other identity that would just be a horrible misplay but in Jinteki it's a bluff so retarded it sometimes actually works.

I'm a terrible player when it comes to Red decks in Netrunner because I focus less on winning and more just on what stupid lies and dumb bullshit I can get away with.
Weyland has been my home turf for ages, just focusing on big economy = big ICE = big scoring windows. Blue Sun for days. Bounce an Oversight-AI'ed ICE back to my hand for big profit. Bounce my Sex Robot Campaigns back to my hand before they run out so I can play them again. Calmly score out my agendas from behind gigantic servers nobody can afford to get into. Weyland started to ramp up it's FA game when the Renovation block of Agendas hit, and we could start using Hollywood Renovation to get up to some weird shenanigans. Got a one-turn scoring window? Drop it into a server, double Dedication Ceremony that shit. Next turn you could install and throw four more advancement tokens on another agenda, six with a Biotic Labor. Want to see me score 7 points in one turn? Got that Vanity Project?

Now we have Jemison and Oberth and things are just fucking crazy. Fuck you NBN we have the copyright on speed now.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #345657

My only regret in Netrunner is that I never got to pull off the hilarious Psychographics into One Gigantic Fucking Mega Beale, but the hope is still alive since they're both in the new core set.

I am proud to say I did rip off the ol' shitty Power Shutdown combo. What a fucking mess that was.

1) Runner needs to have made a succesful run on their turn
2) Runner needs to be cash poor enough that you can beat them in a trace 3
3) Needs Jackson Howard (in hand or on table), needs Power Shutdown in hand, needs Accelerated Diagnostics in hand
4) Needs at least ten credits to play all the operations

First click install Jackson if he isn't already on the table. Skip this if he is.
Second click Power Shutdown. Throw your entire R&D into archives.
Rez and RFG Jackson Howard to put SEA Source and two Scorched Earth into RD, making them the only three cards in R&D.
Third click Accelerated Diagnostics to play the SEA Source, giving the runner one tag, then two Scorched Earths for 8 meat damage.

For ages this was the only strict "combo" in Netrunner. It was still avoidable if you had a handful of five cards and a fresh Plascrete Carapace sitting around, so even then it wasn't perfect.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #345764

Here is the ulitmate issue I have with Gene Splicing. Take this all with a grain of salt, cuz none of us are Nostradamus here and self protecting agendas and alt-score methods always have been really hard to judge.

Run as a trap? Its garbage. Like hot garbage. 3 clicks to deny the runner 2 clicks plus the run. You break even, which as a corp is not good. If a trap can't threaten a kill or give you a score window its not worth running. This is ignoring the fact that runners are currently very good at drawing cards, it is very likely this card denies only 1-2 clicks for your 3.

As an agenda? It doesn't reduce the agendas in your deck, which is a big problem as agenda density is "a thing." You already have alternate score methods inside Jinteki as well, Clones are not people, which requires a significantly less amount of work, and which is even harder to deny. It essentially is a 1 point agenda that affects agenda density WORSE than other 1 agendas, and has no text once scored. Traditionally that is bad.

1 point scores have a massive problem because it is extremely rare for 1 point to ever be significant with how most decks set up. 1 Pointers matter when you don't want to "overscore" with a 5 advance agenda, but Jinteki doesn't have that problem because it already has excellent 2 point and 3 point agendas.

Basically, in a very significant amount of Jinteki decks, the points, like Weyland's approval numbers, don't matter. In the context of a deck that doesn't ever win or lose based on a 1 point score, this card is objectively horrific, as it lacks any capacity to enhance your mindgame setup or really accomplish much besides being probably the worst trap in the game. The runner fundamentally would never dedicate mental effort to this card, even if they wanted to avoid a trap it would never be this trap. In the end, it would always be a pleasant surprise that it was this and not Junebug.

Don't think of this as a trap, because it isn't. You hurt your own scoring windows more than a runner's. And it isn't mindgames because it doesn't actually increase the complexity of running vs Jinteki for the runner. You play around the possibility Junebug? You already played around this.

A few major exceptions exist, Unleashed for example makes the hit hurt harder and often runs low point agendas anyway so the runner can't easily burst to a win before being decked, and runs enough 1 pointers itself so that a 1 point "pseudo trap" would matter in terms of finally scoring. Tensin is one of the few Jinteki archtypes that can make CANP work, and it could make this work as well, stealing potentially 3-4 points of agendas in a manner the runner can't profit from.

But I think most critically, this card is a 2 influence card, and much like how Turtlebacks is secretly an NBN card wearing red, this is a Weyland card wearing red. Weyland would love the shit out of Gene Splicer, because it helps in almost every way they care about. Weyland has a lot of decks where a 1 point agenda that doesn't increase agenda density matters. Weyland has a lot of decks where a 1 point agenda you can trivially sacrifice is game changing.

This card needs to be relevant not as a trap, because in almost every way it isn't actually a trap, but as an agenda. And in Weyland, it is highly relevant as an agenda. As a Weyland main, I have no doubt your excited about this card, and as a Weyland fan myself I am too, but I am not going to be trying this out in Jinteki unless Jinteki somehow gets card draw denial, or some fucking crazy combo IG deck comes out that can pull a Cerebral Imaging and basically deny scoring windows constantly with a fuckton of 1 point agendas that can all be scored in a turn, this, and echo chamber.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #346011

Ehh. I'd only run this in Weyland if I was trying to pull off Global Takeover memes and a one point agenda before or after would clutch the game for me.

Even then we still have Hostile Takeover. I'd rather just run a card that lets me tutor for Takeover than Gene Splicer.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI

Post by XSI » #346876

I went looking around and found this thing

Now I want to try running it with 3 fan sites and day job/sure gamble
Two clicks for 9/10 credits, plus one extra click to instal the Shadow net sounds like some great economy. And if you're intending to just outlast the corp until they eventually deck out, getting 10 credits per agenda you take from them is a good chunk of what you've spend breaking in there to get it. Probably.
You might still need other economy, but I want to make a deck around this and outlasting the corp now
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #371190

Can't really get into this tbh, tried but I hit a brick wall with the mechanics.
XSI

Post by XSI » #374873

Giving this a bump

Rotation happened, squirtle is everywhere, Weyland can FA now, and that seems to be about it
A decent amount of variation in the new cards, but there's a few that just don't matter

Nobody cares about those

Or this thing

And has anyone even tried this?
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #374881

XSI wrote:snip
Splicer and self-growth see play all the time mate.

Nobody would or should really bother with Puffer since you'll never really take it over 2mu ever and even at 2mu its a hard sell. You're rarely going to see more than one sentry on a server and you've already got mongoose in faction for that. Femme is also in faction even if it is quite a bit more expensive. It pulls double duty as a bypass trigger. There's just about no reason to bother with Puffer.

MGANGA is more or less reserved to decks that want to force a bunch of psi game janken. Its not a great ice and there are better ways to do 2net without trashing the ice in the process.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #375104

Whatever, I'm gonna make a puffer deck with the "memory count on this hosted card doesn't count" and it'll be awesome.

Also in the report MAW continues to be everywhere. What's with anarchs and getting super powerful consoles. Who thought reducing your hand size by one to make a strength 1 was a good idea.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #375178

Nabski wrote:Whatever, I'm gonna make a puffer deck with the "memory count on this hosted card doesn't count" and it'll be awesome.

Also in the report MAW continues to be everywhere. What's with anarchs and getting super powerful consoles. Who thought reducing your hand size by one to make a strength 1 was a good idea.
As long as maw continues to be a thing, I'll keep slotting Wake Up Call