post in this thread and i'll name your stand

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

post in this thread and i'll name your stand

Post by Qbopper » #342378

now out of the hut because i like some of these and don't want it to get deleted

post a music genre you like and i'll make you a stand

existing stands (the ones that don't have music references for names can be dismissed):

STAND USER: Nilons
STAND NAME: 「OBTAIN VALIDS」

PARAMETERS:

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: B
SPEED: B
RANGE: C
DURABILITY: B
PRECISION: A
POTENTIAL: C

STAND POWER: Upon the user realizing that an enemy is 「valid」, immediately attempts to destroy the enemy by any means necessary. 「OBTAIN VALIDS」 is capable of using anything around it to its advantage, but for maximum effectiveness, the user should come prepared with vital killing tools such as soap or banana peels. Once an enemy has been marked 「valid」, 「OBTAIN VALIDS」 will not stop until the enemy is dead.

STAND USER: ShadowDimentio
STAND NAME: 「LITERALLY A GUN」/「GOD COMPLEX」
PARAMETERS:

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: A
RANGE: A
DURABILITY: D
PRECISION: B
POTENTIAL: D

STAND POWER: it's just a fucking gun

STAND USER: Togopal
STAND NAME: 「ENTER THE MAINFRAME」
PARAMETERS:

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: C
SPEED: A
RANGE: E
POTENTIAL: B

STAND POWER: If the user is close to an electronic device, 「ENTER THE MAINFRAME」 can shrink down to an extremely small size and enter any input port on the device. 「ENTER THE MAINFRAME」 is capable of directly affecting electrons inside of electronic devices, meaning that once it enters a device, the user will have total control over the device. Uses include shutting down the system, bypassing digital security systems, and finding that specific page you want on Google.

STAND USER: Anonmare
STAND NAME: 「DUCK SEASON」
PARAMETERS:

DURABILITY: A

STAND POWER: If the user is in danger, 「DUCK SEASON」 is capable of quickly reflecting the danger back at the person trying to cause harm to the user. This can manifest in various ways, but usually does not rely on 「DUCK SEASON」 directly harming the person in question, instead relying on manipulating the environment.

STAND USER: Repukan
STAND NAME: 「GREY GUILLOTINE」
PARAMETERS:

RANGE: D

STAND POWER: 「GREY GUILLOTINE」's power is usually only moderate, but if the enemy is wearing some form of grey clothing or object, its power is multiplied by a large amount. If the user is able to ensure that the enemy is wearing grey, the battle will be heavily tilted towards 「GREYTIDE GUILLOTINE」's favor.

STAND USER: Armhulen(n)
STAND NAME: 「CROAKED」
PARAMETERS:

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: D
SPEED: D
DURABILITY: E
PRECISION: D
POTENTIAL: A

STAND POWER: 「CROAKED」 is a stand that at first appears extremely detrimental - bringing it out begins to suffocate the user, and it's extremely weak. If the user/「CROAKED」 is covered and or in water, however, 「CROAKED」's power level grows immeasurably and is nearly impossible to beat. It has two other powers beyond this: even out of water, it is capable of emitting a very loud shriek when stepped on/prodded that can deafen nearby enemies, and when in water, it is capable of multiplying itself temporarily, to the point of even being able to instantly kill an enemy wearing high tech armor generating a forcefield.

STAND USER: sawrge
STAND NAME: 「BLITZKRIEG BOP」
PARAMETERS:

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: A/C
SPEED: B/B
RANGE: E/B
DURABILITY: A/E
PRECISION: B/B

STAND POWER: 「BLITZKRIEG BOP」 is capable of separating itself into two parts - the upper being a high power melee based stand that is controlled directly by the user, and the lower an automatic segment that fires low power energy projectiles at whatever was hit by 「BLITZKRIEG BOP」 last. When both parts are together, it is capable of medium power melee or ranged attacks. The lower half has a much lower durability than the upper.

STAND USER: Super Aggro Crag
STAND NAME: 「MIDNIGHT DEMONS」
PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「MIDNIGHT DEMONS」 is a stand capable of establishing a direct mental link between the user and someone else, even non-stand users. It requires the user to have the target in their line of sight - however, if the user has a recent image of the target, that will also work. Once a mental link is established, the link will persist until 「MIDNIGHT DEMONS」 is recalled, no matter what distance the target may be away from the user. Though 「MIDNIGHT DEMONS」 itself is physically weak, if a mental link is established, the enemy's mind can be overloaded, incapacitating the enemy for a period of time. Sustained mental assaults can lead to braindeath in the target. 「MIDNIGHT DEMONS」 is also capable of less sinister uses - for example, if a link is established, the user can communicate with the target at any range.

STAND USER: bandit
STAND NAME: 「BOYS DON'T CRY」
PARAMETERS:

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: E

STAND POWER: 「BOYS DON'T CRY」 is a unique automatic stand - it does not provide a direct benefit to the user's physical or mental abilities. Instead, 「BOYS DON'T CRY」 resides within another dimension, and is an exact copy of the user's body. If the user is critically injured, 「BOYS DON'T CRY」 will substitute the damaged segments of the user's body for its own. If 「BOYS DON'T CRY」 substitutes a damaged part in this way, the part that enters the other dimension will begin to slowly heal until it is back to perfect condition. The user somehow knows the status of the clone and will know the condition 「BOYS DON'T CRY」's body parts are in. While obviously useful for a battle, this ability also has more mundane uses, such as replacing the user's blood/liver after excessive drinking to instantly sober up. 「BOYS DON'T CRY」's potential is only limited by the user's creativity, and the "cooldown" of the replacement organs/body parts. 「BOYS DON'T CRY」 mimics the "ideal" state of the user's body - for example, if the user is 20, the "copy" has the body of the 20 year old user. If the user is 80, the "copy" has the body of the 80 year old user. It isn't possible to continually swap body parts in an attempt to avoid aging, as the copy's cells continue to act the same was as the user's (and thus, their ability to replicate will deteriorate like a normal person's, leading to death by old age).

STAND USER: Intigracy
STAND NAME: 「LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN」
PARAMETERS:

SPEED: C

STAND POWER: 「LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN」 allows the user to temporarily "disperse" matter, at the cost of their own. For example, if the user wished to temporarily "disperse" an enemy's heart in order to cause death, the user would have to sacrifice the same amount of mass. It does not need to be the same mass - the user could temporarily sacrifice a foot or similar non-critical bodypart. This also applies to non-organic objects - if the user wishes to subtract matter from one object, they would need to hold another object in their hands to also "disperse" matter from. "Dispersed" matter is not harmed or otherwise damaged, but is teleported to an kind of alternate dimension. The matter can be returned by the user at will, or as long as the user is capable of mentally focusing on the target. 「LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN」's range is about 10m.
Last edited by Qbopper on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Limey wrote:its too late.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: post in this thread and i'll name your stand

Post by ShadowDimentio » #342386

Do me daddy
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #342388

let's do it son.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342390

rewritten shadowdio's stand:

STAND USER: ShadowDimentio
STAND NAME: 「GOD COMPLEX」
PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: Similar to the whole horse, 「GOD COMPLEX」 takes the form of a firearm. However, unlike 「EMPEROR」, 「GOD COMPLEX」 does not work like a normal gun - whatever the user shoots with 「GOD COMPLEX」 will be "absorbed". The thing that is "absorbed" by 「GOD COMPLEX」 is up to the user - it could "absorb" some of the target's life energy, or "absorb" a wound the target has suffered (which then transfers to 「GOD COMPLEX」's user). 「GOD COMPLEX」 can even temporarily "absorb" enemy stands - this power is extremely dangerous, but extremely limited. 「GOD COMPLEX」 does not have the power to instantly kill someone by "absorbing" their life force, and nor can it permanently "absorb" a stand. The length of time 「GOD COMPLEX」 can "absorb" a stand is dependent on the target's physical and mental state - a healthy enemy stand user will only lose their stand for a few moments, but a target near death could have their stand "absorbed" for significantly longer.

STAND USER: DemonFiren
STAND NAME: 「LIGHT UP THE NIGHT」
PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「LIGHT UP THE NIGHT」 can consume and release light. An obvious use would be consuming all light in an area in order to plunge it into darkness, or releasing light to light up a dark area. 「LIGHT UP THE NIGHT」 can also specifically direct/shape light it releases, or select specific lightwaves to absorb. For example, if the user wanted to camouflage someone else, they could absorb the lightwaves reflecting off the target, rendering the target invisible, or manipulate the light it is releasing to make it appear as if a person or object is nearby. 「LIGHT UP THE NIGHT」's range is only 5m or so, but the effects it has are not limited in such a way - the lightwaves themselves are being manipulated.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #342392

Gimme something

i hope it's about rnd, golems or viruses
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Limski
Byond Username: Limski

Post by Limski » #342393

Jojo reference
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342394

XDTM wrote:Gimme something

i hope it's about rnd, golems or viruses
you didn't give me a music genre so here you go

STAND USER: XDTM
STAND NAME: 「DUE VENDETTA」
PARAMETERS:

SPEED: E

STAND POWER: 「DUE VENDETTA」 allows the user to communicate with spirits of the dead, by placing them into inanimate objects. This could range from a (you're welcome) golem created by the user, to whatever is on hand. The spirit summoned by 「DUE VENDETTA」 may not always be willing to go along with the user's desires, however. It also requires that the user be relatively close by to where the person died. The spirit is exactly who it was in life - this can lead to problems, eg. the user being unable to communicate with a non-English speaker. The power of 「DUE VENDETTA」 depends greatly on the object the spirit is summoned into and if the spirit is willing to help the user or not. If the spirit is allied with the user and placed into an object that can move effectively, it is a very difficult stand to defeat in battle, as the possessed object can damage stands. 「DUE VENDETTA」 can only summon one spirit at a time, but it can also immediately release and summon new spirits as the user chooses.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #342395

Can you do another one for me with the name of one of the songs from Pentakill's album "Grasp of the Undying" ?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342396

Limski wrote:Jojo reference
STAND USER: Limski
STAND NAME: 「STOOP SALE」
PARAMETERS:

RANGE: B

STAND POWER: 「STOOP SALE」 has the ability to influence perception of dimensions. This can either manifest in a single target, or in an area around (and including) the user. 「STOOP SALE」 can, for example, remove/improve someone's depth perception, or outright make the user unable to see anything but two dimensions, which is extremely disorienting to anyone affected. 「STOOP SALE」 can also cause 2D objects to become 3D - an image on a page, for example, would temporarily become 3D. 「STOOP SALE」 has a limited range - it can affect one target about 10m away, or if using the radial power, about 25m.

(if you have a problem with understanding what i mean by "they only see 2d" go read a wrinkle in time or something i dunno)
Last edited by Qbopper on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342397

D&B wrote:Can you do another one for me with the name of one of the songs from Pentakill's album "Grasp of the Undying" ?
a stand user can only have one stand but i can redo yours since it wasn't a music reference and one of the lame ones

edit: i typed it up but didn't put it in the fucking post for some reason

STAND USER: Repukan
STAND NAME: 「MORTAL REMINDER」
PARAMETERS:

DURABILITY: C

STAND POWER: 「MORTAL REMINDER」 is capable of manipulating matter to transform it into different elements - for example, turning a chocolate bar into gold. This requires 「MORTAL REMINDER」 to touch the object being manipulated, and if the user gets too far away from the object being transmuted, it will return to normal. This can affect specific segments of an object, and the object affected can be transformed into any element.
Last edited by Qbopper on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #342399

you have no fucking idea what you gave me
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #342401

gimme something for whatever the fuck genre of metal powerslave-era maiden are
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #342402

So wait I can absorb stuff I shoot, does that mean I can then shoot things I've absorbed? Not following how this has an A in destruction when I can't directly attack people except to steal their life, unless shooting stuff also involves things actually getting shot
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342404

DemonFiren wrote:you have no fucking idea what you gave me
i'm not sure what you mean

are you saying i don't understand the stand i gave you?
ShadowDimentio wrote:So wait I can absorb stuff I shoot, does that mean I can then shoot things I've absorbed? Not following how this has an A in destruction when I can't directly attack people except to steal their life, unless shooting stuff also involves things actually getting shot
it has an A in destruction because it's also a gun you can fucking shoot someone with, i should have clarified that you just can't absorb all of their life instantly or something

like, a shot to the foot that absorbs life won't kill someone, but if you shoot them in the head, well, yeah

shooting someone to absorb a wound would also transfer the wound to you
Screemonster wrote:gimme something for whatever the fuck genre of metal powerslave-era maiden are
ok but first do you mean iron maiden or something else because i've never heard of a band called "maiden" before
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #342405

I did specifically mention powerslave-era
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #342407

So I can steal wounds and then shoot an enemy to heal myself

Vampire gun, sick
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342409

Screemonster wrote:I did specifically mention powerslave-era
you seriously overestimate my knowledge of music genres

STAND USER: Screemonster
STAND NAME: 「RUN TO THE HILLS」
PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「RUN TO THE HILLS」 can turn an object into a "speaker" or "microphone" by touching it. Only one of each can exist at a time, and the range between 「RUN TO THE HILLS」/the objects can be infinite. The "microphone" object will somehow transmit any sound made nearby or force applied to it, to the "speaker" object. Examples include using an everyday object like a pen as the "microphone", traveling away, and then using another object as the "speaker" to eavesdrop, or making a dangerous object the "speaker", then applying force to the "microphone" to move the dangerous object. The force/sound transmitted changes with the scale of the object - if the "speaker" is large, the sound transmitted will be louder - or if a small object is made the "microphone" and a lot of force is applied, the equivalent force to make the "speaker" move the same way will be applied. This magnification of the transmission can make things louder/more forceful, or vice versa.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342410

ShadowDimentio wrote:So I can steal wounds and then shoot an enemy to heal myself

Vampire gun, sick
yeah, you could take an ally's wound and then steal some meme life force to heal some if it, I suppose
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #342411

sweeeeeeet.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #342421

posting for one with a song name if everyone else is also so I can see updates
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

bman
Github User

Post by bman » #342428

waht the fcuk qbopber
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342435

Nilons wrote:posting for one with a song name if everyone else is also so I can see updates
holy fuck okay so I did spice girl then crazy diamond then heaven's door

i think i need a break to get creative again because this is just embarassing
Last edited by Qbopper on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
factoryman942
Byond Username: Factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #342438

what is this
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #342476

I genuinely have no idea what this is.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
NoH8OnlyLove
Byond Username: NoH8OnlyLove

Post by NoH8OnlyLove » #342477

Lo-Fi
Hitler Security Coming To You Next Sunday. Prepare yourselves
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #342478

is this a jojo reference?
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342484

Nilons wrote:posting for one with a song name if everyone else is also so I can see updates
STAND USER: Nilons
STAND NAME: 「HOMEMADE DYNAMITE」

PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「HOMEMADE DYNAMITE」 allows the user to manipulate static electricity in the environment. Anything with a static charge can have its power boosted by 「HOMEMADE DYNAMITE」 - this can manifest as painful shocks, or if the user chooses, kinetic energy. For example, if an ally built up a static charge on their feet, 「HOMEMADE DYNAMITE」 would be able to release that energy in an explosive burst, propelling them through the air. It has a range of about 25m.
bman wrote:waht the fcuk qbopber
STAND USER: bman
STAND NAME: 「OVERDRIVE」

PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「OVERDRIVE」 is capable of controlling heat and heated gases - specifically, its direction and amount. This means 「OVERDRIVE」 can "collect" heat in an area and "compress" it, making the temperature in that "compressed" area much hotter. It can also spread heat out in a similar way. This power can be used in many ways, only limited by the user's imagination - 「OVERDRIVE」 is fast enough that the user could even affect how a bullet is fired, due to the super hot gases expanding within the chamber. 「OVERDRIVE」 has a range of about 15m.
factoryman942 wrote:what is this
STAND USER: factoryman942
STAND NAME: 「IT WAS A GOOD DAY」

PARAMETERS:

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: Varies
SPEED: Varies

STAND POWER: 「IT WAS A GOOD DAY」 is able to manifest itself into a single target's instinctive fear. This is an automatic process, so no one buy the user has ever seen 「IT WAS A GOOD DAY」's true form. This means 「IT WAS A GOOD DAY」's power is wildly variable, but if it manages to get within point blank range of the enemy, it can consume their soul. This makes 「IT WAS A GOOD DAY」 an extremely powerful and dangerous stand, but it requires a clever user to make the most out of it. 「IT WAS A GOOD DAY」 has very little physical strength, so if the enemy fights back, the user may be in trouble.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #342512

Gibe
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342552

i have to do 4 different stands without accidentally cloning an existing one + i have a fair amount of schoolwork today so it might be a little bit before you guys get yours
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #342568

take ur time qbop
CrunchyCHEEZIT
Byond Username: CrunchyCHEEZIT

Post by CrunchyCHEEZIT » #342578

i like alternative rock
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342694

Rustledjimm wrote:I genuinely have no idea what this is.
STAND USER: Rustledjimm
STAND NAME: 「TICK OF THE CLOCK」

PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: On its own, 「TICK OF THE CLOCK」 is a relatively weak melee based stand. However, if the user partners up with another stand user, 「TICK OF THE CLOCK」 is able to somehow boost the attributes of itself and the allied stand, becoming more powerful as a result. 「TICK OF THE CLOCK」 also gains a weaker version of its ally's stand ability - for example, if 「TICK OF THE CLOCK」 allied with 「BOYS DON'T CRY」, 「TICK OF THE CLOCK」's user would also develop a "clone" of themselves that has a much slower healing factor. 「TICK OF THE CLOCK」 requires the user to be physically touching the other user to ally in this way, but once a connection is established, the effect can persist over about 10 kilometers.
NoH8OnlyLove wrote:Lo-Fi
STAND USER: NoH8OnlyLove
STAND NAME: 「DEEP EYES BLUE SKIES」

PARAMETERS:

edit: lol i forgot the parameters for this one

STAND POWER: 「DEEP EYES BLUE SKIES」 has the power to see into the past. When 「DEEP EYES BLUE SKIES」 activates its ability, the user is brought into a pocket dimension that is frozen in time. The user can interact with anything in this "snapshot" to see any event play out exactly as it happened. When the user has finished in the pocket dimension, they instantly return to the real world - to an outside observer, it will appear as if nothing happened, because 「DEEP EYES BLUE SKIES」 freezes time while the user is in the pocket dimension. This timestop is impossible to use offensively in a way similar to 「THE WORLD」, due to the user being trapped within the pocket dimension during use. 「DEEP EYES BLUE SKIES」 can create a "snapshot" of any moment in time the user chooses, but it is limited to a 15m radius around the user's location. The user can also choose to bring others with them into the "snapshot".
oranges wrote:is this a jojo reference?
STAND USER: oranges
STAND NAME: 「DOUBLE DOWN UNDER」

PARAMETERS:

RANGE: B

STAND POWER: 「DOUBLE DOWN UNDER」 has the power to utilize every day objects by crafting them into useful devices. Somehow, 「DOUBLE DOWN UNDER」 is able to transform even raw materials into specialized parts for its devices. The complexity of the device depends on the materials available to 「DOUBLE DOWN UNDER」, but whatever it creates will accomplish the intended task perfectly. While physically weak, 「DOUBLE DOWN UNDER」 is extremely precise - for example, if crafting a ranged weapon, 「DOUBLE DOWN UNDER」 will be able to use it extremely accurately. 「DOUBLE DOWN UNDER」 has a range of about 30m to collect materials, but it must construct the object near the user. Examples of objects 「DOUBLE DOWN UNDER」 can construct (with the appropriate materials) include primitive catapults, improvised explosives, load bearing structures, or whatever else the user can conceive of in the current situation.
calzilla1 wrote:Gibe
STAND USER: calzilla1
STAND NAME: 「PLASTIC BEACH」

PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「PLASTIC BEACH」 has the ability to store and release kinetic energy within objects. For example, 「PLASTIC BEACH」 could "freeze" a rock, then apply force to the rock with a series of punches (or some other method, such as the user utilizing explosives). While "frozen", the object will not take damage. Upon releasing the "frozen" object, all of the force applied will instantaneously affect the object. This can also be used to stop objects in motion, and even redirect the energy contained in the object, if the user wishes. This can allow for creative techniques, such as altering the trajectory of a bullet. 「PLASTIC BEACH」 has a range of about 10m, and can only affect the kinetic energy of one object at a time.
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:i like alternative rock
STAND USER: CrunchyCHEEZIT
STAND NAME: 「REPTILIA」

PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「REPTILIA」 has the ability to "compress" or "expand" space in a limited range. For example, if the user wanted to quickly approach an enemy, they could "compress" the space between them and the target, giving the appearance of them teleporting instantly to the enemy. It can also "expand" space - for example, forcing an object to travel farther within the "expanded" space. Traveling through the manipulated space does not appear different to a person inside the space, but they will either instantly travel through it (if "compressed") or appear to be slowly moving through it ("expanded"). 「REPTILIA」 has a range of about 30m, and average physical power.
Last edited by Qbopper on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Limey
Byond Username: Limed00d

Post by Limey » #342737

grant me this

i like a lot of genres so pick whatever you listened to last
Usually plays as Aya Shameimaru, Remilia Scarlet or Rumia Kuroda depending.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #342751

Qbopper wrote:spice girl
I need a Spice Girl
zig-a-zig ah fuck up my whole world
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #342803

give me this
give it to me i demand it
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #342808

Alright fam. Hit me.

Oh, right. Classic rock type shit.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #343814

Hi :3c
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #344241

JoJo is for gays
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #344282

post in this thread and i'll name your stand part 2: awaken my stand thread
Limey wrote:grant me this

i like a lot of genres so pick whatever you listened to last
STAND USER: Limey
STAND NAME: 「D.A.N.C.E.」
PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「D.A.N.C.E.」 is a stand capable of manipulating water. 「D.A.N.C.E.」 is not comprised of water itself, but instead shrinks down to a small size and forms a "net" that contains the water particles. Due to 「D.A.N.C.E.」 is not comprised of water itself, but instead spreading itself out to control the water contained within it, the level of control weakens with the volume of water being moved - for example, a small puddle of water or a fair amount of mud would be able to be moved with ease and precision, but attempting to move large bodies of water like a pool would be very difficult and only capable of broad movements. When controlling a limited volume of water, however, 「D.A.N.C.E.」 exhibits a significant amount of control, even being able to shape the water into objects, such as a blade. Due to cells containing water, 「D.A.N.C.E.」 can temporarily influence a human's movements, but this power is able to be resisted by the victim and weakens dramatically as the user tries more complex actions (eg. causing a muscle to contract is doable, but manipulating anything more precise than that is extremely difficult and unlikely to work). 「D.A.N.C.E.」 has a range of about 15m, and is of a low power physically.
ColonicAcid wrote:
Qbopper wrote:spice girl
I need a Spice Girl
zig-a-zig ah fuck up my whole world
spice girl is a stand already

STAND USER: ColonicAcid
STAND NAME: 「TAKE ON ME」
PARAMETERS:

PRECISION: C

STAND POWER: 「TAKE ON ME」 is capable of manipulating emotions in animals. This can allow for a rudimentary level of control over them - for example, a dangerous animal could become an "ally" of the user as 「TAKE ON ME」 causes it to feel calm/happy when thinking about the user. It can also incite rage or sadness, causing an animal to go berserk or become docile. This ability does work on humans, but with a much weaker strength - the affected people will feel the intended emotion, but it will be a relatively faint feeling as opposed to 「TAKE ON ME」 affecting an animal. 「TAKE ON ME」 creates these emotions using pheromones - it has one "use" per emotion, which takes some time to regenerate after use. The range on these uses is about 10m, but the user can choose to shrink the radius in order to create a stronger emotional reaction. 「TAKE ON ME」 is of a good physical strength, capable of going toe to toe with many enemy stands directly.
Drynwyn wrote:give me this
give it to me i demand it
STAND USER: Drynwyn
STAND NAME: 「THE PRETENDER」
PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「THE PRETENDER」 is capable of absorbing and releasing "stamina". This can be physical or mental - for example, if the user was taking a test, 「THE PRETENDER」 would be able to absorb "mental stamina" and transfer it to the user, allowing them to think more clearly and effectively. This works similarly with "physical stamina". 「THE PRETENDER」 can only use this effect for a limited amount of time, but it is capable of forming "crystals" out of excess stamina. These "crystals" can be used at any time, even if 「THE PRETENDER」 is nowhere near, meaning the user can store stamina for important situations later. 「THE PRETENDER」 is obviously effective in battle since it can tire out an enemy, but it can also be used to cause an enemy to lose "mental stamina", affecting reaction time and tactical planning. 「THE PRETENDER」 must make physical contact with a target to being absorbing/transferring "stamina", but once a connection is established, it will maintain unless the target gets about 20m away. The "crystals" can be seen and used by non stand users. 「THE PRETENDER」 is a relatively weak physical stand, but its power means a single hit can be the end of a battle if the user is clever.
Xhagi wrote:Alright fam. Hit me.

Oh, right. Classic rock type shit.

STAND USER: Xhagi
STAND NAME: 「TOM SAWYER」
PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「TOM SAWYER」 is similar to 「TICK OF THE CLOCK」 in that it is a stand that relies on other stands. However, whereas 「TICK OF THE CLOCK」 boosts the physical attributes of both stands, 「TOM SAWYER」 combines two other stand's powers. 「TOM SAWYER」 gains this new, combined power for a limited amount of time. The effect is strengthened if one or both of the users providing a stand power allows 「TOM SAWYER」 to temporarily "absorb" the stand, meaning if an ally is confident in 「TOM SAWYER」's user, they can provide a boost to its power. Though the ability does not require the stand user's consent to combine these powers, it must make physical contact with the stands in question. 「TOM SAWYER」's range is about 50m, allowing it to sneak up on stands very effectively. Its physical power and speed are relatively low due to this, however. Once 「TOM SAWYER」 copies the powers of the two stands, the resulting effect can change 「TOM SAWYER」's abilities, physical strength, speed, resilience, precision, and range.
Aloraydrel wrote:Hi :3c
STAND USER: Aloraydrel
STAND NAME: 「WATERLOO」
PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「WATERLOO」 has the ability to manipulate "math". This means it can affect physics - for example, the formula for velocity is distance traveled divided by the time to travel said distance, then with the direction added. 「WATERLOO」 can change the variables in this equation for an object - for example, multiplying a variable, or adding a new one. This effect is limited in that it it is very dependent on proximity, and requires the user to understand the physics they are attempting to manipulate. 「WATERLOO」 cannot affect enemy stands directly, however, as the mental energy used to create stands is not understood by science.
Malkevin wrote:JoJo is for gays
STAND USER: Malkevin
STAND NAME: 「MY SHARONA」
PARAMETERS:

STAND POWER: 「MY SHARONA」 is capable of granting one person the ability to fly for a limited amount of time. This can either take the form of controlled, intentional flight, or force in one direction against the target's will. The former requires an immense amount of focus from the user, while the second is relatively easy to do. The amount of time the affected person can spend in the air is proportional to the amount of effort expended by 「MY SHARONA」's user and the speed of the flight - at extreme speeds, the ability can only last for a moment, but a gradual drift can last for up to an hour. 「MY SHARONA」 requires making contact with the person gaining flight, but after the flight starts, 「MY SHARONA」 can leave the affected person alone and flight will continue. Multiple people can have flight granted to them at once, but this is a draining process for the user. 「MY SHARONA」 has a range of about 10m.
Hatterhat
Byond Username: Hatterhat

Post by Hatterhat » #344293

gibe stando
Hi, I'm Harold Robinson. I shitpost verbally and textually. God has forsaken me.
Spoiler:
can i get a fucking uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #344304

waterloo is just accelerators power in railgun
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #344305

Nilons wrote:waterloo is just accelerators power in railgun
you know how hol horses stand is just a fucking gun

wouldnt it be cool if your stand was just a fucking RAILgun

edit: also it lets you fuck with stuff by making numbers smaller so you could slow down objects if you want
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #344310

Qbopper wrote:

edit: also it lets you fuck with stuff by making numbers smaller so you could slow down objects if you want
thats still just accelerator from railgun, he controls vectors
Signature Memes

Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #344321

Nilons wrote:
Qbopper wrote:

yeah but you could change shit like the universal gravitational constant on something or the fuckin' pv=nrt in the air in their lungs or something
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #344323

Screemonster wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Qbopper wrote:

yeah but you could change shit like the universal gravitational constant on something or the fuckin' pv=nrt in the air in their lungs or something
accelerator is the strongest person in that show so yeah this is a little fuckin broken god damn
Signature Memes

Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #344324

if you ever played mage: the ascension (or awakening I guess) and made a forces mage with a GM who studied physics you'd know how absolutely fucking appalling even the simplest "change the value of this basic physical concept" effects can get

not quite as bad as the basic starting character ability that was simply "temporarily change some amount of a homogenous substance into another homogenous substance" like sure I'll turn the air around your head into fuckin' ClF3 have fun with that
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #344333

Seems like the kind of stand that's as strong so long as the user is smart.

Which is good news.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #344362

Screemonster wrote:if you ever played mage: the ascension (or awakening I guess) and made a forces mage with a GM who studied physics you'd know how absolutely fucking appalling even the simplest "change the value of this basic physical concept" effects can get

not quite as bad as the basic starting character ability that was simply "temporarily change some amount of a homogenous substance into another homogenous substance" like sure I'll turn the air around your head into fuckin' ClF3 have fun with that
D&B wrote:Seems like the kind of stand that's as strong so long as the user is smart.

Which is good news.
yeah i don't really mind because of this

making za warudo 2.0 is lame but making broken stands is fine as long as they're interesting

i also try to mess with the range and stuff to make it at least semi balanced but i'm pretty sure i forgot to do that for the busted ones in this thread whoops
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #344367

whats a stand and can i have one
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #344405

Qbopper wrote:yeah i don't really mind because of this

making za warudo 2.0 is lame but making broken stands is fine as long as they're interesting

i also try to mess with the range and stuff to make it at least semi balanced but i'm pretty sure i forgot to do that for the busted ones in this thread whoops
My stand is pretty much unbeatable too, so long as I can get a bead on someone and shoot them. Even a glancing blow on someone's stand lets me steal it, albeit for only a few moments, and then I can follow up with a few shots on the defenseless user who just got their stand swiped for a killing blow.

The self-heal and healing others along with the vague "absorbing" ability is just icing on the cake
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz