exclusive photograph from moore headquarters

:honkman:
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Re: >alabama went blue

Post by Screemonster » #366129

I guess we've found the one thing with less chance of winning a senate seat in alabama than a democrat
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #366136

I dont understand US politics

I thought the worst candidate was supposed to win? How can you get worse than diddling kids?
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #366209

Demorats are allways the worse candidate
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #366212

Wow if only America didn't have a binary fpp voting system a third party that aligns with their right leaning interests lacking a paedo candidate could have run and won.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #366213

New political strategy: Accuse your opponent of touching a 14 year olds boob 30 years ago

If they ask for evidence it means they're hiding something!!!
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #366219

vote 3rd party
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
XSI

Post by XSI » #366231

from what i could find on /pol/ and the poll numbers, about half of those who voted trump in alabama voted republican for this election

so basically it's either them deciding to not vote for whichever reason, or those votes were made to 'disappear'. depending on who you ask
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #366237

managing to vote rig in favour of democrats in a hardcore red state

think for a moment whose votes are more likely being used to wipe ass traditionally?

american authorities get a lot of yesmanish tribalistic compliance out of fear of the other brand of corporate whore but sadly when cornered by absolutely garbage candidates it can produce strange results

don't worry just like the trump upset this only means of double helping of corporate cock suck
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #366334

Incomptinence wrote:managing to vote rig in favour of democrats in a hardcore red state

think for a moment whose votes are more likely being used to wipe ass traditionally?

american authorities get a lot of yesmanish tribalistic compliance out of fear of the other brand of corporate whore but sadly when cornered by absolutely garbage candidates it can produce strange results

don't worry just like the trump upset this only means of double helping of corporate cock suck
incomp speaks truth here

esp. about the corporate cock succ

but that would have happened no matter who won
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
XSI

Post by XSI » #366349

After some looking into the guy, I'm starting to think it's not really as much a case of vote rigging as some people have suggested, and more a case of 'how could you ever think this guy has a chance?'

As far as I could find, he has, aside from the pedo accusations:
Said that america was better with slavery still being a thing
Mentioned that the constitution was only made to protect christianity
Got kicked from a judge position for being too religious-minded about it in Alabama
And said that women and black people shouldn't be allowed to vote

I don't think they'd have been able to find anyone worse if they tried
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #366355

And yet he got 48.7 or so percent of the vote which goes to show you how bad his opposition was
XSI

Post by XSI » #366357

Or that it's alabama and people there aren't interested in democrats either

When faced with choice A: Shit and choice B: Also shit, a lot of people will pick C: Don't even bother picking
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #366359

Going off topic...

Two party systems suck. Our fucking headmin elections are better designed than 90% of democracies in the world because at least we don't use First Past The Post (FPTP).

People can meme about revolutions and civil wars but you can't deny that FPTP isn't going away in a two-party system since only they could push the concept out the window, and both parties have a vested interest in ensuring such a thing doesn't happen. After all, it would mean less chance of either of them winning.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #366363

Super Aggro Crag wrote:And yet he got 48.7 or so percent of the vote which goes to show you how bad his opposition was
It's alabama, the fact he got that low was surprising.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #366365

Ps. Votes didn't disappear you fucking conspiracy theorists, they bet too heavily on people hating dems more than a guy banned from malls for creeping on kids
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #366373

Is the guy who won shit or what? All I've heard is he's a literally who dem who seemingly got in by virtue of not diddling kids.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #366374

ShadowDimentio wrote:Is the guy who won shit or what? All I've heard is he's a literally who dem who seemingly got in by virtue of not diddling kids.
He helped destroy what remained of the KKK and prosecuted the cases for the church bomber and other domestic terrorists

He's a good dude
Bolien
Byond Username: Bolien

Post by Bolien » #366376

Off year special elections always have insanely low turnouts, so all it took was Dems to be energized enough to show up to win.
The GOP running a racist, sexist, child diddler only helped Dem turnout so.

Also there were 22k write-ins so that REALLY hurt Moore.

No conspiracy here, just simple politics.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #366379

ironically enough "racist, sexist" runs in the repub's favor in that state

they lost entirely on this guy raping kids
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #366382

are you getting tired of winning
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Bolien

Post by Bolien » #366388

Ricotez wrote:are you getting tired of winning
I lol'd.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #366389

CosmicScientist wrote:
Anonmare wrote:... Our fucking headmin elections are better designed than 90% of democracies in the world because at least we don't use First Past The Post (FPTP).
But we can't be better. goof hasn't won yet.
iamgoofball wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Is the guy who won shit or what? All I've heard is he's a literally who dem who seemingly got in by virtue of not diddling kids.
He helped destroy what remained of the KKK and prosecuted the cases for the church bomber and other domestic terrorists

He's a good dude
From my end of the news cycle they drew up both as morally the same except black people vote for the one and Alabama stereotypes vote for the other. That's a shame my news didn't spend a moment on the dem candidate instead of being more focused on the repub's pressured sex allegations and horse.
not much to really talk about with the democrat, no news is good news after all
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #366408

Alabama is still a massively rural state so a dem getting in speaks volumes

Blue is generally bad or at best, not helpful, to rural communities
Bolien

Post by Bolien » #366411

Takeguru wrote:Alabama is still a massively rural state so a dem getting in speaks volumes

Blue is generally bad or at best, not helpful, to rural communities
Okay but like how does GOP trickle down memes help rural communities?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #366414

It doesn't, but the GOP is generally for a smaller government, and rural people are HUGE on being left alone.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #366418

>implying they care or even know what big gobbernment is in areas that are as rural as that.

majority of deep south voters are one issue voters, and that issue is abortion.
thats it, that's 90% of the reason why alot of the south is republican.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #366421

Yeah he might see to it that cousins are counted in state incest law, poor Alabama I don't know how they will cope.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #366439

iamgoofball wrote:Ps. Votes didn't disappear you fucking conspiracy theorists, they bet too heavily on people hating dems more than a guy banned from malls for creeping on kids
complacency is a hilarious thing when it happens in politics

"eh, we're a shoe-in, this is a safe seat, we can literally run anyone and expect a win, we won't even have to campaign that much"

A WILD ELECTORATE APPEARS
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #366450

if we're talking conspiracy theories:

ironically, before the election, when the prospect of doug jones winning was a hilarious 0% possibility, the alabama supreme court (all republicans) blocked a judge's order not to destroy the ballots in case they needed to be audited or recounted. guess they weren't counting on roy moore wanting one

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/1 ... _rule.html
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #366504

why is this topic outside of our /pol/ thread tho
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #366508

Deitus wrote:why is this topic outside of our /pol/ thread tho
leftists want to screech like the monkeys they are when they've done nothing themselves

republicans are dumb old fucks and put up a shit candidate with full knowledge of his kiddy diddling
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #366509

DrPillzRedux wrote:
Deitus wrote:why is this topic outside of our /pol/ thread tho
leftists want to screech like the monkeys they are when they've done nothing themselves
Or we just like it when the world briefly makes any small amount of rational sense again.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #366514

Incomptinence wrote:Yeah he might see to it that cousins are counted in state incest law, poor Alabama I don't know how they will cope.
Bad post.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #366515

Why? It's true.

http://codes.findlaw.com/al/title-13a-c ... -13-3.html
(a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption;  or

(2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption;  or

(3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists;  or

(4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

(b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.

(c) Incest is a Class C felony.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #366516

Accusing every southerner who disagrees with you of being backwards inbred savages who are in need of the GuidingHand of Mama Government is probably why they don't like Democrats
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #366523

Not disagreeing with a southerner, not American, not a democrat, not my problem.

I just can't respect a two party democracy.

Also it's the law asshole.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #366524

Moore was a huge twat even without the underaged girls sex scandal.

He wanted to make homosexuality a crime
Called 9/11 a punishment from god
Said Muslims should be barred from congress
Was suspended from the chief justice position for placing and refusing to remove a huge marble monument with the ten commandments on it in a court building(seriously wtf, that entire story is bizarre)
Had hundreds of thousands of dollars in undeclared income from his "non profit" organisation
Last edited by CPTANT on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #366525

If 9/11 is punishment from god isn't barring Muslims from congress trying to defy God's judgement?

I mean that basically puts current events on par with the babylonian captivity in the old testament and America by that logic should be conquered by the Muslims to punish them for abortion or something.
XSI

Post by XSI » #366527

These sort of sayings arent supposed to make sense

You're only going to confuse yourself more if you try to get sense out of them
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #366677

i got you blue
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #368254

XSI wrote:I dont understand US politics

I thought the worst candidate was supposed to win? How can you get worse than diddling kids?
You're forgetting it was Alabama, the only way he could be a more ideal candidate is if he walked down the barn for seconds.

Speaking of incest laws, it's always baffled me that step siblings can't get together but first cousins can
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #368313

Incomptinence wrote:Not disagreeing with a southerner, not American, not a democrat, not my problem.

I just can't respect a two party democracy.

Also it's the law asshole.
Two party's better than most countries. Germany's practically a one party system, Merkel won't ever not be elected as long as she lives.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #368332

Malkevin wrote:
XSI wrote:I dont understand US politics

You're forgetting it was Alabama, the only way he could be a more ideal candidate is if he walked down the barn for seconds.

Speaking of incest laws, it's always baffled me that step siblings can't get together but first cousins can
CosmicScientist wrote:I want to say it's because your father with mother and your father's brother with wife normally carry genetic code with more variation than just your father and a second wife but that feels too much like promoting inbreeding.

So instead let us imagine the politicians only felt bad when they were dating someone they took baths with as a child. everyone started making fun of them for going out with someone they already went home with after school.
Actually I happen to know that fourth cousins are so genetically indistinct that there is negligible difference between having a child with them compared to someone unrelated to you.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #368426

CosmicScientist wrote:I want to say it's because your father with mother and your father's brother with wife normally carry genetic code with more variation than just your father and a second wife but that feels too much like promoting inbreeding.

So instead let us imagine the politicians only felt bad when they were dating someone they took baths with as a child. everyone started making fun of them for going out with someone they already went home with after school.
step-siblings, not half-siblings

As in, Couple A have a child. Another completely unrelated couple, B, also have a child. Later, both couples split up independently of one another, and Mother A hooks up with Father B, and get married. Now child A and child B are considered legally siblings despite having no blood relation whatsoever, and would not be related at all if not for the marriage certificate saying you're family now
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #368430

Screemonster wrote:

step-siblings, not half-siblings

As in, Couple A have a child. Another completely unrelated couple, B, also have a child. Later, both couples split up independently of one another, and Mother A hooks up with Father B, and get married. Now child A and child B are considered legally siblings despite having no blood relation whatsoever, and would not be related at all if not for the marriage certificate saying you're family now
This guy reads
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #368467

CosmicScientist wrote:Shuddup. I never learned what step meant in relation.
Shameful
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #368586

>two pol threads
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #368589

PKPenguin321 wrote:>two pol threads
lets be real here pol would never accept this victory for the dems