2k18 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: 2k18 /pol/

Post by DemonFiren » #380798

Bottom post of the previous page:

See, it's a tried and tested method, too!
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #380805

The absolute state of Salon dot com in 2018. Turn off your ad blocker or let us hijack your computer to mine bitcoins.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #380808

Incomptinence wrote:Trump wants 5o privatise the iss.
Understandable if you want to cut costs (the ISS is probably pretty expensive to run and supply).
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #381077

Why are u reading salon
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #381099

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Why are u reading salon
It actually just came up on my Twitter feed. I presume whoever screencapped it clicked some sort of Salon clickbait and saw it.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #381277

CosmicScientist wrote:haiti charity scandal
This isn't surprising, even UN peacekeepers from some shithole country Pakistan or Nepal raped their way through Haiti spreading cholera and other diseases
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #381490

Just like post apartheid south africa
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #381513

What a racist.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #381638

17 dead confirmed in the latest shooting in USA.

Time for /pol/ to play "Are cuban's white?"
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #381679

first for "muh gun control"
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #381683

https://imgur.com/gallery/P2Roq

Shooting happens > Media swarms it and gives nonstop coverage (YOU ARE HERE) > Would-be shooters are inspired > Repeat
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #381699

And in the end, nothing is resolved to stop future shootings
And no, just taking away guns won't stop it either. This is a structural problem motivating them to go shooting
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #381703

Yeah, this is turning less into a "muh guns" conversation and more of a "roast the media for being vultures."

I'm enjoying every second of the aftermath even if the event itself is awful.

Also: https://twitter.com/LagBeachAntifa7/sta ... 0290581505
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #381704

>the media are asking people for permission to use photos, VULTURES!
>the guy had a "Communism is a party" meme shirt, he was CLEARLY an antifa! The antifa are to blame!

That said, I do agree that this latest shooting only shows that making shools gun-free zones is stupid, if anything teachers should all receive gun training and have a service pistol on themselves at all time to use in those situations.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #381706

lol apparently that's not even him

>fake antifa account tweets a photo of a random guy wearing a meme shirt to link the shooter to antifa

if they were going to use a random photo they may as well have used a pic of someone wearing an actual antifa shirt, but I admit I'm not very well-versed in the 6D chutes and ladders gaslighting techniques of the alt-right
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #381708

Grazyn wrote:>the media are asking people for permission to use photos, VULTURES!
>the guy had a "Communism is a party" meme shirt, he was CLEARLY an antifa! The antifa are to blame!

That said, I do agree that this latest shooting only shows that making shools gun-free zones is stupid, if anything teachers should all receive gun training and have a service pistol on themselves at all time to use in those situations.
>media asking victims of a shooting that is still in progress for permission to use photos and video of the shooting actively in progress while paying lipservice "concern"
Yes, that makes them vultures Grazyn, you goon.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #381713

I was actually trying to highlight the double standard that media doing that are vultures while alt-righters using fake accounts and fake photos to discredit political opponents is A-okay and fun
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #381725

It's more the dumbass shit like

this kid's hiding from a gunman

LET'S RING HIS PHONE
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #381732

cedarbridge wrote: The absolute state of Salon dot com in 2018. Turn off your ad blocker or let us hijack your computer to mine bitcoins.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #381744

The first thing I think about when I hear about American school shootings is the FALSE FLAG conspiritards abusing the grieving parents of the victims calling them actors calling their DEAD CHILDREN actors.

With a kill count this high they will do it again. The only question is how soon.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #381753

What's even the point of using actors? As if governments ever cared about actually killing their own citizens in false flags to advance some secret agenda. I mean, the basic idea isn't so far fetched (false flags to increase support for gun control to disarm citizens so they can't resist against a totalitarian state) but one would think that they would've realized by now that it's not working. At this point, they're just wasting money with all those mass shootings and support operations (Jade Helm, refitting Walmarts as internment camps etc.), gun control isn't gonna happen and it doesn't matter whether the president is a bleeding heart democrat or a NRA republican.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #381976

Its pretty spactacular watching the media backtrack to declare Cubans as "white"
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #381996

Oh boy I can't wait for New York to take away more gun rights now

They'll never fully take them away but we'll probably drop a few rounds on our magazine sizes

It's at 7 they can't go much lower
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382002

CosmicScientist wrote:I'm confused. What's the Cuban thing?
The shooter is a local Cuban kid.
Local White Supremacist group claims kid is a member
Therefore, Cubans are white and cuban shooter was a white supremacist.
Spoiler:
He wasn't and Cubans aren't.
XSI

Post by XSI » #382010

And in the end, everyone looks at guns, media, and all that shit

Without even considering that maybe something is just fundamentally wrong with society that makes people do such violent and destructive things
Because that would mean actually thinking about it and maybe trying to solve a real problem instead of deciding 'guns did it' or 'he just was hateful' etc
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #382046

Easier said than done

America was founded by the gun, it's as much a part of our cultural identity as any idea of freedom

And it's not any particular weapons fault, he could have just as easily made a pressure cooker bomb or ran a truck through the crowd as they left for the day

The way to solve a problem such as this is prevention, mental health care and actual responses to bullying instead of just slaps on the wrist for the offenders
XSI

Post by XSI » #382054

Takeguru wrote:The way to solve a problem such as this is prevention, mental health care and actual responses to bullying instead of just slaps on the wrist for the offenders
The problem with a lot of bullies is that they're really good at making it seem like they're the one getting bullied. Stronger responses to it can just as easily lead to more injustice and more motivation to go "Fuck everything, fuck life, I'll make them all pay"
Mental health care is not solving the problem as much as making sure the kid doesn't go off in school. It's delaying the issue, with the hope that it gets delayed long enough for natural death or for the kid to give up on life and stop caring enough to even get out of bed
Prevention is the only real solution, but it requires looking at a lot more than just one factor and taking a lot more action than society is willing to take, with a lot of people involved in the process who are invested in keeping the status quo

I could start an entire rant about this, but that won't solve anything either. Shit's just not going to change, basically
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #382057

I'm just tired of everyone turning the victims of events such as this into god damn talking points mere minutes after it's happened

Let the families grieve before you start using their lost ones as ammo for furthering your political agenda
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #382062

CosmicScientist wrote:It would be nicer if he didn't have the gun to begin with.
I ran a little experiment: I signed up as geneticist a couple rounds in a row and gave everyone all powers. Soon enough, the AI and most heads wanted to shut genetics down, and the captain wanted me to give powers only to people with a paper stamped by himself. When I told him that powers are neither good or bad (it's how we use them that makes the difference) and that what he wanted was basically background checks for superpowers, he just said "yes but the crew are psychopaths".

So what I learned is: people are against gun cuntrol as long as free guns availability doesn't affect them directly. As mass shootings become more and more common, and more and more people are affected (either by losing loved ones or being personally involved), gun control will earn traction.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382064

This will remain my answer until the day gun control proponents are prepared to stop standing on still-warm corpses reduced to convenient statistics to shave away at my rights.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #382069

guns don't kill people, dangerous minorities do
cubans aren't white
now that I think about it, I had a cuban kid in my class when I was in middle school, and yeah he was jet black. His surname even translated as "coal".

I wonder if it's like in Brazil where white light-skinned brazilians abhor their darker brethren
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #382082

Probably, the dark ones are negro-spic mullotos after all
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382083

youre a delightful human being arent you
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #382088

Lol, colonic getting ass blasted for someone pointing out his people's oppressive caste system.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382090

thats some nice mental gymnastics.

how did it go from you being a putrid piece of shit human being whos far too obsessed with race to me being angry? pray tell what jumps in logic you made here because i don't really see the connection.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #382095

ColonicAcid wrote:thats some nice mental gymnastics.

how did it go from you being a putrid piece of shit human being whos far too obsessed with race to me being angry? pray tell what jumps in logic you made here because i don't really see the connection.
Were you literally born yesterday? One Brexit and one Trump later you still don't understand how the alt-right operates?

>say something offensive
>"Uh that was a mean thing you just said"
>LOLUL YOU GOT TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE SJW GROW A THICK SKIN IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING OFFENDED FREE SPEECH YOU FASCIST
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #382099

You're only defending your and other people's feelings over archaic terms ColonicAcid, and actually making them social taboo by calling them out when applied in a non-specific context. Its not how you achieve social change, its being obsessed with the past, it only really makes a social change when people stop using the term such as 'mulatto' which went out of diction years ago.

Applying those terms in a practical sense as to segregate or discriminate is the real cause you should be complaining about. (/rant over)

So yeah, Cuban kid, child/grandchild of dreamers, nobody is moving a inch to leap on this like they usually would to bang the drum for gun control because latino's are not on the political demographic checklist targets and he's homegrown non-illegal voter.
Killary Clinton wrote:"But what if he had a silencer!"
Still a atrocious catastrophe though, if anything I personally support there being weapons for self defence in schools but they should be out of reach of the children at least, not one in every classroom kind of deal. Removing the guns as shown in the UK doesn't stop violence from happening because it would naturally slide towards control of bladed weapons, and not remove any of the guns and knives from the black market.

Where you're left like us britbongs fighting off machete intruders with a spoon.
Last edited by FantasticFwoosh on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382100

fuck off

he called them that with fucking malice, not in any other sense of the words.

there wasn't any ironic "we can make these words not be as bad if we slowly say them and take the meaning out of them"

he knew what he was saying, he knew the weight those words carried, he still chose them because hes a dumb little cunt.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #382101

"FUCKING WHITE MEN ALWAYS BE SHOOTIN UP SCHOOLS AND SHIT WE NEED TO STOP WHITE MEN"

*any person of any vague nebulous conception of "non-cracker" does anything*

"FUCKING ALT RIGH WHITE NATIONALISTS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS TRAGEDY ABOUT RACE LET THE FAMILIES GRIEVE"

You guys ever think the reason people are being more racist instead of less is because people stopped preaching racial tolerance and harmony for "we need to make all white males suffer for the crimes of rich people 300 years ago"

Sometimes i think its just breeding disillusionment and anger and people are taking advantage of that to turn people to their side.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #382102

ColonicAcid wrote:fuck off

You jump to conclusions on a electronic format for being able magically divine the exact tone and intent of what someone said online, give yourself a pat on the back for walking in the shoes of Martin Luther King & Rosa Parks except you haven't.

It was hardly a masterful citative text detailing the reasons for his personal thinking on every point, you're blowing it out of proportion by making a straw-man that Malkelvin your ideological opponent is inherently malicious. Its just sort of intellectually pathetic tbh. If he procured a copy of "Mein-Kampf" directly onto the screen full of informative statements and arguements how he blames X for Y then i might be a little bit more supportive before trying to call him "literally Hitler"

Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #382108

ColonicAcid wrote:fuck off

there wasn't any ironic "we can make these words not be as bad if we slowly say them and take the meaning out of them"

he knew what he was saying, he knew the weight those words carried, he still chose them because hes a dumb little cunt.
No it wasn't with malice, it was using historical terms to explain the cultural divide instilled in Brazil and probably Cuba by the Portuguese and Spanish colonists
XSI

Post by XSI » #382117

Why is Crag always right?
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #382153

Not that surprised it happened in Miami-Dade area.
Have a lot of friends telling me they knew people there though in the shooting.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #382174

XSI wrote:Why is Crag always right?
It's popular, right being the new left.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382184

Grazyn wrote:

Were you literally born yesterday? One Brexit and one Trump later you still don't understand how the alt-right operates?

>say something offensive
>LOLUL YOU GOT TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE SJW GROW A THICK SKIN IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING OFFENDED FREE SPEECH YOU FASCIST
Your argument in visual form.

Offense-seeking is reactive and a product of "call out" culture. You're expected not only to be offended for other people but to "call out" every thing that you believe should offend somebody else. This creates a cycle where everyone is offended and a scapegoat needs to be found to punish for the sins of all involved.

And yeah, grow a thicker skin you babies.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382188

CosmicScientist wrote:That cartoon is weird. Asses aren't a creature to be envied, he has a big nose, buck teeth and big ears. Donkeys are generally known as stubborn and not majestic or a beast others envy. His suit doesn't fit, his arms are stubby and being short isn't a beneficial trait.
Literally the Democrat Party mascot.
the first result I found in a google search wrote:The Democratic Party’s first association with the donkey came about during the 1828 campaign of Democrat Andrew Jackson. Running on a populist platform (by the people, for the people) and using a slogan of “Let the People Rule,” Jackson’s opponents referred to him as a jackass (donkey). After that, Jackson incorporated the jackass into his campaign posters. During Jackson’s presidency the donkey was used to symbolize his stubbornness by his opponents.

After Andrew Jackson left office, political cartoonists furthered the Democrat and donkey connection. An 1837 cartoon showed Jackson leading a donkey, which refused to follow, showing that Democrats would not be led by the previous president.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382193

[quote="Also google because lol effort]The earliest connection of the elephant to the Republican Party was an illustration in an 1864 Abraham Lincoln presidential campaign newspaper, Father Abraham. It showed an elephant holding a banner and celebrating Union victories. During the Civil War, “seeing the elephant” was slang for engaging in combat so the elephant was a logical choice to represent successful battles. [/quote]
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382198

cedarbridge wrote:
Grazyn wrote:

>say something offensive
Your argument in visual form.

Offense-seeking is reactive and a product of "call out" culture. You're expected not only to be offended for other people but to "call out" every thing that you believe should offend somebody else. This creates a cycle where everyone is offended and a scapegoat needs to be found to punish for the sins of all involved.

And yeah, grow a thicker skin you babies.
you're right

in fact in this day and age of reactivity we should all just not react to anything said or done.

anyone want to fuck my ass whilst i tell you step by step on how to take all my money out of my account and various forms of savings???
clearly i should just take this because we all need to learn how to have thicker skin. dealing with the injustices of the world is SO 19th century, we should all ascend to beings of pure energy, emotions are for fucking pussies LOL.

listen to yourself
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382200

ColonicAcid wrote: you're right

in fact in this day and age of reactivity we should all just not react to anything said or done.

anyone want to fuck my ass whilst i tell you step by step on how to take all my money out of my account and various forms of savings???
clearly i should just take this because we all need to learn how to have thicker skin. dealing with the injustices of the world is SO 19th century, we should all ascend to beings of pure energy, emotions are for fucking pussies LOL.

listen to yourself
Mean words are the same as literal rape, theft and violence apparently. Get a fucking grip.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382202

i never said they were.

i just stated that if thats the line of thinking you want to go through, that we shouldn't just care when mr malkevin over here decides to put down all of a race as "negro-spic mullotos" i should just accept that's how it is.

If someone said that shit in real life on a train or a bus you can bet your fucking ass i'm not going to be okay with that. i would like to think if i wasn't as headstrong as i am that someone else would stand up for me if that shit happened in public transport. fuck me I guess for wanting us all to treat each other correctly, guess i should have my testicles cut off and not breed for being a total soy boy.

we've reached a point where humanist ideals are not only forgotten but outright despised. treating each other like fellows equals and human beings i guess has fallen entirely out of fashion, we should all just call each other racial terms and other variation of insults to show how fucking ALPHA we are, then walk around in ethnic gangs and beat the shit out of darkies, slightly different shades of whities like its fucking mad max.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382204

ColonicAcid wrote:i never said they were.

i just stated that if thats the line of thinking you want to go through, that we shouldn't just care when mr malkevin over here decides to put down all of a race as "negro-spic mullotos" i should just accept that's how it is.

If someone said that shit in real life on a train or a bus you can bet your fucking ass i'm not going to be okay with that. i would like to think if i wasn't as headstrong as i am that someone else would stand up for me if that shit happened in public transport. fuck me I guess for wanting us all to treat each other correctly, guess i should have my testicles cut off and not breed for being a total soy boy.

we've reached a point where humanist ideals are not only forgotten but outright despised. treating each other like fellows equals and human beings i guess has fallen entirely out of fashion, we should all just call each other racial terms and other variation of insults to show how fucking ALPHA we are, then walk around in ethnic gangs and beat the shit out of darkies, slightly different shades of whities like its fucking mad max.
Being a perpetual victim does not make you alpha anything. Hope that helps.