2k18 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: 2k18 /pol/

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410073

Bottom post of the previous page:

Rustledjimm wrote:someday I will gain forum admin and ban everyone with a higher post count than me
Top 10 anime villains
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #410110

what happened here
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #410116

we need to redistribute postcounts
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410117

leibniz wrote:we need to redistribute postcounts
Over my dead body you fucking communists :revolver:
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #410118

Dasvidaniya comrade
:revolver:
leibniz

Post by leibniz » #410119

1. Postcounts have no use to you
2. Your posts only have value because us, the visitors, read them
3. If 90% of your count was taken and distributed evenly you'd still be in the top
4. High postcounts are unfair to new users, it is hard to tell right away if someone is mentally unsound when they havent made lots of post like our veterans
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #410125

*increases post count by 1*
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410126

Just strip the nobility of their wealth and land, they didn't earn it because of skill or anything and that's a pretty big chunk of wealth that could be used to jumpstart UBI in some countries.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410128

So you're going to take rich people's stuff because they "didn't earn it" and then turn around and give it to poor people who didn't earn it? Genius!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410130

Yes because the poor needs it more than they do

Just because you didn't "earn" a glass of water it doesn't mean you shouldn't be given one if you're thirsty
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #410132

ShadowDimentio wrote:I'm going to college, but no.
This is why the voting age should be risen to 30
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410133

We're not talking about water, we're talking about entire fortunes of money, lifetimes people have spent amassing wealth.

Are the poor then entitled to other people's shit because they're poor? Does that entitlement then surpass their rightful owner's property rights and hard work they put in to earn it? What a backwards way of looking at things.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410134

ShadowDimentio wrote:We're not talking about water, we're talking about entire fortunes of money, lifetimes people have spent amassing wealth.

Are the poor then entitled to other people's shit because they're poor? Does that entitlement then surpass their rightful owner's property rights and hard work they put in to earn it? What a backwards way of looking at things.
Holy fuck I'm dense but you're a neutron star compared to me. It's not about stripping people of their wealth because they didn't earn it, it's about redistributing wealth to each according to their needs and from each according to their ability, and of course redistribution should start with those who earned their fortune without skill or ability, A.K.A. the nobility
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410137

>It's not about stripping people of their wealth... it's about redistributing it

That's the same thing you idiot. It's "redistributing" in the same way armed robbery is redistributing, and often with the same gory results.

>To each according to their needs and from each according to their ability

Ah yes because people sure are going to be happy when they have some tap water, a room shared with 5 other people, and a bowl of rice. That is all you need after all.

>And of course redistribution should start with those who earned their fortune without skill or ability, A.K.A. the nobility

It would certainly "start" with them, and it would "end" with absolutely everyone. You're an imbecile if you think any of the nice things you enjoy wouldn't be, ahem, "redistributed" to buy more rice. You didn't need them after all!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
leibniz

Post by leibniz » #410138

Grazyn wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:We're not talking about water, we're talking about entire fortunes of money, lifetimes people have spent amassing wealth.

Holy fuck I'm dense but you're a neutron star compared to me. It's not about stripping people of their wealth because they didn't earn it, it's about redistributing wealth to each according to their needs and from each according to their ability, and of course redistribution should start with those who earned their fortune without skill or ability, A.K.A. the nobility
Is there some kind of test for rich people that tells us if they got appropriate skills or not?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410139

Craniometry is a start, but they'll all get the bullet eventually comrade.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410144

Redistribution feels whimsical and impossible now because society hasn't developed enough yet for it to be a feasible solution. Specifically:
  • removed subordination of the individual to the division of labor - not there yet
  • removed antithesis between mental and physical labor - almost there
  • labor has become not only a means of life but life's prime want - already there
  • the productive forces have increased with the all-around development of the individual - almost there
  • all the springs of co-operative wealth flow more abundantly - not there yet
Also
>bowl of rice and tap water
I don't think you fully grasp how rich is the 1% (I don't blame you, it's hard for the human brain to visualize such unfathomable quantities), fair redistribution would grant the smallfolk enough wealth to live a hedonistic lifestyle compared to their current one

>overpopulation
it's a problem but wealth redistribution still feels ethically and morally better than paying the poor to terminate pregnancy/get sterilized as they're doing now
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #410158

The only way UBI will work is in an isolated, small state that produces more than it consumes.

So basically not in the western world as long as we have immigration, an import-economy that relies purely on the service sector without producing anything of note, and entire political parties dedicated to making the rich even richer
Redistribution isn't going to do shit unless it's on a global scale, and that's highly unlikely to ever go through
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #410193

Kor wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Weed is an illegal substance (except where it isn't). If you don't wanna get jailed for possession don't possess it in the first place.
ShadowDimentio wrote:Maybe so, but the law is the law and you're expected to follow it even if it is dumb. They knew what they were buying was illegal and if they got caught they'd be in trouble.
ShadowDimentio wrote:just don't break the same law three times.
ShadowDimentio wrote: they all knew what they were doing and that it was illegal. They made their bed so now they have to lie in it, as it were.
ShadowDimentio wrote:Off ya got me, guess I gotta submit to tyranny then because they changed the laws.
Do you think actually he doesn't realize or just flat out doesn't care if nothing he says is approaching consistent

Hey Shadowdementio respond to this post
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #410210

the problem with wealth redistribution is that generally it will never work and is usually espoused by communists trying to bring in a system that definitely will never work(specific economic planning), that doesn't mean it should be a non-issue and solving the issue would probably require an entire rethink on how we define corporate ownership, property law etc etc
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410214

Or you could just tax the rich and use the revenue for welfare for the poor

"Wealth redistribution" doesn't mean the unwashed mob storming your villa to raid your stuff
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #410215

Grazyn wrote:Or you could just tax the rich and use the revenue for welfare for the poor

"Wealth redistribution" doesn't mean the unwashed mob storming your villa to raid your stuff
>leaves the country
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410219

Anonmare wrote:
Grazyn wrote:Or you could just tax the rich and use the revenue for welfare for the poor

>leaves the country
Oh no you don't bourgeois scum

/gulags u
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410222

Wyzack wrote:Hey Shadowdementio respond to this post
Hi
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410223

You can take a one-off levy on their bank accounts in a single sweep at night time with no forewarning and use that

They did this in Italy in the early 90s with a 0.6 levy on all bank accounts following a serious currency crisis, surely it could be done to the rich only to fund welfare programs?
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410226

What I mean is that there are relatively peaceful ways to do this before the use of force becomes necessary
leibniz

Post by leibniz » #410227

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Anonmare wrote:

>leaves the country

/gulags u
it'd be a shame if something happened to leftwing politics before you could organise ...
*funds identity politics*
good luck.. kiddo. you'll need it
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410228

Grazyn wrote:What I mean is that there are relatively peaceful ways to do this before the use of force becomes necessary
Haha yeah man the rich should have just given up their wealth willingly if they didn't want to get shot in the head
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410230

leibniz wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Anonmare wrote:

>leaves the country

/gulags u
it'd be a shame if something happened to leftwing politics before you could organise ...
*funds identity politics*
good luck.. kiddo. you'll need it
Yeah most hardcore communists agree that identity politics, lgbt movements and immigration are all promoted by the capitalist machine to sow chaos and dissent among the working class
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410231

They think everything is a move by the capitalist machine to oppress them.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410232

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Grazyn wrote:What I mean is that there are relatively peaceful ways to do this before the use of force becomes necessary
Haha yeah man the rich should have just given up their wealth willingly if they didn't want to get shot in the head
>democracy
>socialists win
>they make laws
>you don't respect laws
>you suffer the consequences

This is how society works
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410233

>Socialists win
>Start executing everyone who stands in the way of their glorious communist utopia that's always just one more death away
>Dissent is met with gulag or summary execution
>Haha you should have just followed the law
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #410234

youre being dumb right now buddy.

im from a country where socialists do win elections and there has been exactly zero killings and gulags.

go look up what a socialist is in the dictionary, i think you're getting it confused with a Stalinist.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410235

Stalinism is a type of socialism.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410237

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Socialists win
>Start executing everyone who stands in the way of their glorious communist utopia that's always just one more death away
>Dissent is met with gulag or summary execution
>Haha you should have just followed the law
"give up some of your wealth"
"ah ah fuck no"
"alright we'll just take it straight from your bank account"
"what no, fuck you, I riot"
"enjoy prison"

Nobody talked about mass executions

The law is the law, and breaking the law usually has consequences in civilized societies

If you don't like this you can just not vote socialists and hope they never win I guess?
Last edited by Grazyn on Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #410238

and?

its all water in the ocean but not all water is in the ocean.

i hope youre being dense on purpose right now.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410243

>Give me some of your wealth
>Fuck no, I'm not giving you shit
>Then I'll take it from your bank account
>It's in another country, you can't touch it
>Then I'll stop you from withdrawing from it
>Then I'll leave and take my money with me

Alternatively they'd just leave as soon as the commies won. Nobody with any sense waits around for their turn on the wealth redistribution chopping block.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #410244

ShadowDimentio wrote:Stalinism is a type of socialism.
Slavery and feudalism are a type of capitalism.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410246

Yes leaving was always an option, of course this is predictable and there are ways around it such as making it harder to move money and assets off the country but yeah, I guess you should just leave soon after the elections if you're that much afraid.

However Trump has shown that people will say "fuck it I'll move" but they rarely go through with it
ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #410247

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Give me some of your wealth
>Fuck no, I'm not giving you shit
>Then I'll take it from your bank account
>It's in another country, you can't touch it
>Then I'll stop you from withdrawing from it
>Then I'll leave and take my money with me

Alternatively they'd just leave as soon as the commies won. Nobody with any sense waits around for their turn on the wealth redistribution chopping block.
Money is a medium of exchange for goods and services, they have little inherent value compared to their exchange value. If you're going to run away with money do it with gold or bitcoins.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410251

I mean rich people know this. If they were afraid their money was about to plummet in value (such as by a heavily socialist regime being put in power) they'd quickly invest it in stocks or gold or something.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #410252

>hiding your money in stocks in the event of a "heavily socialist regime being put in power"

l m a o

clearly you're never going to have this problem
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410254

ColonicAcid wrote:im from a country where socialists do win elections and there has been exactly zero killings and gulags.
Consider reading the rest of the posts. We're not talking about safety net socialism, we're talking about forcibly taking rich people's wealth through the barrel of a gun and instating communism. That's literally what Grazyn is talking about.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #410255

shadowmemes once again proving he cannot read
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410256

ohnopigeons wrote:>hiding your money in stocks in the event of a "heavily socialist regime being put in power"

l m a o

clearly you're never going to have this problem
Stocks in a FOREIGN COUNTRY, I should have clarified.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #410257

One more thing: socialists, like all politicians, aren't stupid, and I don't think you realize how quick things can be done when speed is essential for the success of the operation. Trump signed the travel ban less than one week after taking office. Unless you have some serious insider knowledge, any wealth redistribution laws that could prompt people to move their riches off the country will be approved fast enough to catch you unaware. This is some really basic political shit and you should be naive to believe they wouldn't think about that
ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #410259

>what's a globalized economy, the post

shadow does it again
leibniz

Post by leibniz » #410260

Paradise Papers kinda showed that they already have a headstart on this thing, you might catch people with 2 villas but not people with private islands
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410267

Grazyn wrote:One more thing: socialists, like all politicians, aren't stupid, and I don't think you realize how quick things can be done when speed is essential for the success of the operation. Trump signed the travel ban less than one week after taking office. Unless you have some serious insider knowledge, any wealth redistribution laws that could prompt people to move their riches off the country will be approved fast enough to catch you unaware. This is some really basic political shit and you should be naive to believe they wouldn't think about that
"Serious insider knowledge" like basic knowledge of who just got elected? Unless the entire communist party that just got elected kept it secret that they were all blood red communists, the rich people will know and have bailed at the first sign of it actually looking like the communists may win.

Plus, how fucking evil are you prepared to be for your glorious communist utopia? Now that I've forced you to admit you're literally just robbing people you've flat out given up the ghost and are advocating springing blind robbery on them and taking everything they own with no time for them to escape with any of THEIR shit. It's despicable.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #410268

All taxation is theft.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #410270

ohnopigeons wrote:All taxation is theft.
Hot take
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz