2k18 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: 2k18 /pol/

Post by DemonFiren » #389948

Bottom post of the previous page:

I don't eat salami.
I'm an unusual German in that I'm extremely picky about sausages.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #389961

I like pepperoni.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #389966

CosmicScientist wrote:irresistible gay joke material, you bastard
Fair enough, the salami I do get sometimes has an odd hard lump and leaves an unpleasant meaty aftertaste that comes back if I ever belch. Maybe that's my fault for not putting it in sandwiches with more veg or egg.
You're not supposed to eat the whole sausage as a meal you plonker, slice fine and no bits.

Spoiler:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #389974

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
CosmicScientist wrote:irresistible gay joke material, you bastard
Fair enough, the salami I do get sometimes has an odd hard lump and leaves an unpleasant meaty aftertaste that comes back if I ever belch. Maybe that's my fault for not putting it in sandwiches with more veg or egg.
You're not supposed to eat the whole sausage as a meal you plonker, slice fine and no bits.
>not eating several sausages at any given sitting
You're never going to reach the American Dream™ that way.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #389976

Also known as morbid obesity disability pay.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #389979

ShadowDimentio wrote:Also known as morbid obesity disability pay.
I used to eat 2ish wursts a day at dinner when I was in one of those weird moods where you just eat the same thing every day for a month because you've lost the will and motivation to give a shit. I'm still 140.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #389981

FUCKING GENETIC BULLSHIT. IT'S NOT FAAAAIR!!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #389990

Now you're making me want to make a gay joke or two.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #390000

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #390002

did you know that tripwires can defend against salami attacks

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #390571

wasting a hospital with a hellfire missile is queer representation now
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #390572

Screams in binary
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #390573

It's definitely flaming, I'll give you that.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #390627

this is three years old if it's even real
how is this relevant

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #390634

Because any LGBT movement on SS13 now has to include the AI
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #390636

i sexually identify as an overgrown calculator

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #390653

>Assigning gender to what amounts to a bunch of sparky electrical bits
hmm
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #391022

Anonmare wrote:>Assigning gender to what amounts to a bunch of sparky electrical bits
hmm
welcome to all romance languages
crack is whack but smacks got your back
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #391160

Oh man some kid from r9k streamed his suicide in youtube.

F
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #391293

South Africa 'offended' over Peter Dutton's white farmers comments, demands retraction
Although violent crime is a serious issue across South Africa, killings on farms — the vast majority of which are white-owned — has become a particularly racially charged issue.

Afriforum, a rights group that mainly represents the views of the white Afrikaner minority, has described being a white farmer as one of the most dangerous jobs in the country.

A white farmer is twice as likely to be murdered as a policeman, and four times as likely as a private citizen
, Afriforum said.

But Pretoria-based Institute for Security Studies crime expert Gareth Newham said the evidence was inconclusive, with murder rates for young black men in townships likely to be far higher that for white farmers.
Ah I see it is alright for blacks to racially target whites and kill them, it's really just sharing their internal murder rates around what thoughtful boys not a hate crime or nothing.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #391436

More backlash against that dude.
Bringing white South African farmers to Australia as part of a special humanitarian program would be a return to the White Australia policy, Greens leader Richard Di Natale has said.
You should help refugees because if you were in their circumstances you would want someone to help you right?
Nah empathising with whites being persecuted is the mark of the racist and means I can attribute nonsense bullshit you never said to you like:
Senator Di Natale wrote:"According to Peter Dutton, if you're a white South African farmer you are going to make a great contribution, you're not going to bludge on welfare.

"But if you're not white, you won't do any of those things."
n o i c e

Now relocating a farmer including black farmers to a city and expecting them to make a living that's what's stupid.
XSI

Post by XSI » #391456

So now we have actual refugees who are proven to be racially discriminated against and attacked for their race
And they don't get to use the refugee programs to come to safe countries

:thunking:
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #391475

XSI wrote:So now we have actual refugees who are proven to be racially discriminated against and attacked for their race
And they don't get to use the refugee programs to come to safe countries

:thunking:
Can't have Australia turning too white. Come on guys.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #392238

A baby-gang of English girls beat an Italian girl to death in Nottingham. The reason? She was brown (her family is Egyptian). So is it true that racism is running rampant in the UK after Brexit?

Italy and Egypt reacted with outrage, kinda funny since Egypt secret police tortured and killed an Italian student a couple years ago
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #392449

I'm so glad my borders are being protected from canadian youtubers.

[youtube]odGiYJdFtE0[/youtube]
XSI

Post by XSI » #392614

I´m pretty sure the UK is just fucked at this point
XSI

Post by XSI » #392625

Double post

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03 ... imate.html
DC council member apologizes after blaming snowfall on Jewish bankers controlling climate
"Y'all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation."
"And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man," he added. "Be careful."
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #392661

XSI wrote:I´m pretty sure the UK is just fucked at this point
[youtube]7_MxAXaKzOU[/youtube]

His crime?
Teaching his GF's dog to raise its paw like a nazi salute for a joke and recording it and putting it on youtube.

Using the nazis as a joke is practically a British tradition.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #392702

The UK's fucked man. Move to America before Trump builds a wall around the country.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #392734

Dont move to usa the last thing we need is more dumb fucking britshits trying to tell us how to run our country

Move to rhodesia instead
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #392775

ShadowDimentio wrote:The UK's fucked man. Move to America before Trump builds a wall around the country.
nah we good thanks brodie
crack is whack but smacks got your back
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #392776

ShadowDimentio wrote:The UK's fucked man. Move to America before Trump builds a wall around the country.
Fuck off we're full.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #392868

Why would anyone want to move to the land of the fatheads?

If I'm moving to any of the former colonies it will be Australia.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #392880

CosmicScientist wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-43469742 wrote:Emma Forrest consumes 3,000 calories a day - that is 200 teaspoons of sugar - and says she would rather lose her relationship with her twin sister than give up the drinks.

The 29-year-old wakes up five times a night to satisfy her cravings and eats just one meal a day to keep her weight to nine stone.

The former gambling addict spends £250 a week on both energy and regular fizzy drinks.

"It started about three and a half years ago."
"I used to have three cans, then six cans, then more and more. I remember getting to 20 cans a day. And now, if I don't have them, I end up with migraines."

She said: "It makes me feel normal to drink them. I can't stop.
I am jealous that I'm going loopy from sleep deprivation whilst she apparently isn't... or is... or always was.

No I don't know how she's still alive.
Her blood is 50 percent irn bru
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #392883

CosmicScientist wrote:Oh, question, the nazi dog thing? Wasn't he prosecuted and found guilty of a law designed for football hooligans? Or to be more specific, a Scottish law?

You can't blame the UK this time.
Scotland is part of the uk retard
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #392891

this time scotland is only uk when it suits you
unless you're scottish, and you don't sound scottish

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #392897

this soundsl ike someone's dA oc
and also the reason gryphons and dragons hate each other

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #392904

because the gryphons and dragons looked at that thing and started blaming each other for it being ugly
or something about cucking because this is the /pol/ thread after all

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #392914

>why haven't trends moved on
It's like you've never autistically obsessed over something never to let it go again.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #392996

Cant be worse than the sparkling abominations that stalk the net
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #393062

Rainbow and black and red griffon draggon unicorn pegasus lion OCs are the rage now

Get with the times old men
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #393094

Sparkledogs
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #393261

Wasn't there a little Christian girl a couple years ago who was adopted by a Muslim family and was forced to adapt to all their customs complete with female submission, halal and all that medieval shit? And the official answer was "well we don't have any rule against intercultural adoption and she's much better off with a loving family than in the orphanage"

So apparently they do have a rule but it's only for Muslim children

Edit: there it is http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 16071.html

THEY FORBADE HER TO EAT CARBONARA, HOLY FUCK how is that even legal
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #393276

to be fair, carbonara is disgusting

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #393296

go back to eating rats, filthy lizard
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #393297

Grazyn wrote:go back to eating rats, filthy lizard
I'm not a catbeast.
Spoiler:

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #393298

>lizard eating fruit

enjoy your disgust debuff
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #393299

i'm already getting a disgust debuff every time i look at your avatar

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #393356

I wonder how many old jobs it destroys.

If De La Rue's turnover was about the same as this contract was worth presumably a very large portion of that turnover was the value of the previous contract.
XSI

Post by XSI » #393419

Generally, such a company gets that big by having someone put a lot of money in it and then they buy out smaller ones until they just have more money floating around

Often this means stripping the smaller ones of anything valuable, 'reorganizing' away staff except a skeleton crew that can't keep up with demand and selling the new acquisition as an 'improved' and 'streamlined' business. Then move on before it all collapses and let whoever bought it pay for it when it inevitably collapses because everything good is stripped off.
Also there's a good chance there's nothing Dutch about it, the taxes on big companies is just lower here than in many other places so there's a lot of Dutch companies who only own a supply closet and a mailbox somewhere in Amsterdam just so they can pay less tax
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #393691

[youtube]ti2bVS40cz0[/youtube]