2k18 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: 2k18 /pol/

Post by cedarbridge » #382204

Bottom post of the previous page:

ColonicAcid wrote:i never said they were.

i just stated that if thats the line of thinking you want to go through, that we shouldn't just care when mr malkevin over here decides to put down all of a race as "negro-spic mullotos" i should just accept that's how it is.

If someone said that shit in real life on a train or a bus you can bet your fucking ass i'm not going to be okay with that. i would like to think if i wasn't as headstrong as i am that someone else would stand up for me if that shit happened in public transport. fuck me I guess for wanting us all to treat each other correctly, guess i should have my testicles cut off and not breed for being a total soy boy.

we've reached a point where humanist ideals are not only forgotten but outright despised. treating each other like fellows equals and human beings i guess has fallen entirely out of fashion, we should all just call each other racial terms and other variation of insults to show how fucking ALPHA we are, then walk around in ethnic gangs and beat the shit out of darkies, slightly different shades of whities like its fucking mad max.
Being a perpetual victim does not make you alpha anything. Hope that helps.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382205

i wish i had the time and money to be a perpetual victim.

but i guess standing up to people when smoothbrained cunts decide to express their ignorant opinions is being a victim now?

i thought it was doing my civic duty, damn, i guess i gotta reconsider my thoughts because cedarbridge, a dedicated poster on /tg/station, called me a "perpetual victim" and told me to get thicker skin.

i guess ill stop now because i truly, deeply care about what you have to say and think. just like i truly and deeply care about what everyone else in here thinks. anyone else want to give out their opinions on my life choices and styles so I can TRULY, and I mean truly take it into account.

oh wait, hold the presses, i dont actually give a fuck what you or anyone thinks, that's the thing about growing up, you stop caring about what other people say or do. it's why 80 year old men wear socks and sandals.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #382206

How you portray it is a misguided narration of how to deal with conflicts in ethnicity especially when its tied to things like wealth & culture if your go-to is Mad Max violence rather than a travel ban from predominantly representative countries like Trump tactfully does. Especially in cases where there is real conflict propogated by groups like in detroit, venezuela or terror groups in the middle east & nuclear war threatening koreans across different ranges of the spectrum.

There is a lot of issues surrounding ethnicity and human values/backgrounds, but you're strawmanning Malkelvin again as malicious on literally nothing just to push a empty point. Please act more maturely because you look like a fool.

Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382210

i use malkevin as a point because malkevin says stupid shit like that constantly.

ask him about his thoughts on muslims and a slurry of diatribe comes out. i don't really give a shit when people use mean words, it's why i don't care about people saying nigger or faggot or whatever, because in those cases i can put it down to suspended belief that they don't truly mean it, in that case it's just words.

when malkevin decides to showcase his repertoire of outdated ethnic language i know for a fact he probably believes it because hes a back water small town brit and i've seen that shit first hand. i wouldn't be surprised if malkevin one day decided to showcase his considerable scientific skills as he tries to explain how black people and muslims are less intelligent than white people purely based on their skull sized or some other shit because deep down hes a malicious person whos first thought when he sees someone who isn't white is actually "get out of my country".
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #382211

congratulations, now you're sjw
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382212

noawadays people such as asimov would be called sjws.

at the end of the day its buzzwords really. it doesnt mean shit, if your ideals are defeated by some random bumfuck calling you an acronym then can you really call them ideals?
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382213

ColonicAcid wrote:i wish i had the time and money to be a perpetual victim.

but i guess standing up to people when smoothbrained cunts decide to express their ignorant opinions is being a victim now?

i thought it was doing my civic duty, damn, i guess i gotta reconsider my thoughts because cedarbridge, a dedicated poster on /tg/station, called me a "perpetual victim" and told me to get thicker skin.

i guess ill stop now because i truly, deeply care about what you have to say and think. just like i truly and deeply care about what everyone else in here thinks. anyone else want to give out their opinions on my life choices and styles so I can TRULY, and I mean truly take it into account.

oh wait, hold the presses, i dont actually give a fuck what you or anyone thinks, that's the thing about growing up, you stop caring about what other people say or do. it's why 80 year old men wear socks and sandals.
I actually wrote a response to this post but then changed my mind when I realized I'm just feeding your tantrum. A tantrum while talking to others about what being "grown up" means.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382214

you sure showed me /tg/station poster cedarbridge.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #382215

But for real though, if you wear socks and sandals you're bound for the gas chamber
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382216

ColonicAcid wrote:you sure showed me /tg/station poster cedarbridge.
I don't have a picture of a crying child large enough to illustrate this post.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382217

Anonmare wrote:But for real though, if you wear socks and sandals you're bound for the gas chamber
i bet its real comfortable tho

theres a reason they wear that shit.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #382218

lol
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #382219

ColonicAcid wrote:
Anonmare wrote:But for real though, if you wear socks and sandals you're bound for the gas chamber

When I want to unwind, I wear socks and then I wear a pair of thermal socks on top, plus some loose clothes, a dressing gown and then I slip a hot water bottle between the dressing gown and my clothes

Guaranteed to put you to sleep in even the most awkward spots.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382220

i wear slides and white socks which is the hip and cool urban kids attire.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #382222

ColonicAcid wrote:

>Putting on socks

#1 most difficult thing in life.

The whole fucking reason I have sandals is to wear them when I don't want to put on socks (which is all the time, but sometimes it's cold and I don't want freezing cold feet), putting on sandals after you've already put on socks is MADNESS
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #382231

cedarbridge wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:thats some nice mental gymnastics.

how did it go from you being a putrid piece of shit human being whos far too obsessed with race to me being angry? pray tell what jumps in logic you made here because i don't really see the connection.
Were you literally born yesterday? One Brexit and one Trump later you still don't understand how the alt-right operates?

>say something offensive
>"Uh that was a mean thing you just said"
>LOLUL YOU GOT TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE SJW GROW A THICK SKIN IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING OFFENDED FREE SPEECH YOU FASCIST
Your argument in visual form.
You just called him a crybaby and said he's throwing a tantrum, I don't see how my prediction of what was going to happen is inaccurate. If anything, I'm surprised Colonic didn't see it coming
Offense-seeking is reactive and a product of "call out" culture. You're expected not only to be offended for other people but to "call out" every thing that you believe should offend somebody else. This creates a cycle where everyone is offended and a scapegoat needs to be found to punish for the sins of all involved.

And yeah, grow a thicker skin you babies.
So we've reached the point where you can't call someone out for being mean when they use racial slurs like spic, nigger, wop etc. unless you're Hispanic, black, Italian and so on. Has the Overton window really shifted that much? Also, this is basically the old argument "blacks can't be racist" flipped over its head and turned into "only blacks can call out racism"
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #382239

i don't think it's been posted this year

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382246

i think cedarbridge is so busy trying to find the crying baby picture he wouldnt notice irony if it fucking smacked him in his big ass head.

tho he always brings the "im too cool for this argument and all of you are big babies" like clockwork so i guess its my fault for even responding to him.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #382260

>me rn
An Orwellian nightmare in the making.jpg
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382281

ColonicAcid wrote:i think cedarbridge is so busy trying to find the crying baby picture he wouldnt notice irony if it fucking smacked him in his big ass head.

tho he always brings the "im too cool for this argument and all of you are big babies" like clockwork so i guess its my fault for even responding to him.
You stopped making an argument several posts ago. This got really obvious when you started writing in backwards scacastic "oh well I guess I'll just <nonsense hyperbole>" like some newbie SS13 greytider getting told not to toolbox the clown.

1) No, you do not have a civic duty to be offended on behalf of anyone, anyone's social group, or whatever classification. You're ok to be offended, but you're not entitled to think that your offense gives your position special rights or weight. You're not entitled to control other people in order to minimize your offense. You do not have a right to not be offended and neither does anyone else.

2) Call out culture is stupid. The race to call out everyone around you for any perceived slight against anyone else or any other group and then virtue signal as hard as you can about how you're better than those other guys who totally do things you don't approve of is a race to the bottom and a sociological dead end. Instead of racing to "call out" everyone around you for whatever you believe to be a social mis-step, consider just being a good person as you see it and encourage others to do so as well. No, calling somebody to task because you're offended that they said nigger, wop, spic, etc is not "encouraging others to do so as well" when the clear motive is to signal that you think the person who did it is a meanie and that you're better than they are for it. Call out culture further discourages actual social progress and social cohesiveness because nobody has the time for introspection and self-improvement when all thoughts are dedicated to walking on eggshells so you don't say the wrong thing and remaining vigilant for your neighbor's next mis-step to inform them and everyone in earshot of what a faggot you think they are.

So yes Colonic. I think I am too cool for your "argument" when you stop making arguments and instead retreat into lazy sarcasm. I'm very content to call lazy "argument" like that a tantrum.

And yes Grazyn, I'm very happy to illustrate your strawman with a comic pretty closely matching your strawman. You're welcome to try to shoehorn that into whatever I say for the rest of eternity as you feel you need to in place of an argument.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #382282

It's three in the morning, is this going to be picked apart soon or should I go to bed?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382283

DemonFiren wrote:It's three in the morning, is this going to be picked apart soon or should I go to bed?
If the last couple pages are any indication, you can go to bed and read the strawman responses in the morning. That's what started this in the first place.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #382287

Fuck brown people
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #382288

cedarbridge wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:It's three in the morning, is this going to be picked apart soon or should I go to bed?
If the last couple pages are any indication, you can go to bed and read the strawman responses in the morning. That's what started this in the first place.
I hope you're including yourself there, because from where I'm sitting the only difference between the two of you is that I prefer Colonic's political stance to yours.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382295

DemonFiren wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
I hope you're including yourself there, because from where I'm sitting the only difference between the two of you is that I prefer Colonic's political stance to yours.
You can prefer what you like, but what got them upset in the first place was my mocking Grazyn's strawman. If I misstated somebody's position here please let me know.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #382329

How about we get some actual news in here?

That shooter who was a white nationalist in Florida?
Turns out the white nationalist group lied about that for attention like a bunch of tards and the guy had no affiliation with them. Just a whole lot of messages of him being angry at everyone in the world- Including jews and black people, which I guess makes him a white supremacist.

The second shooter, Samuel Hyde is still at large
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382331

XSI wrote:How about we get some actual news in here?

That shooter who was a white nationalist in Florida?
Turns out the white nationalist group lied about that for attention like a bunch of tards and the guy had no affiliation with them. Just a whole lot of messages of him being angry at everyone in the world- Including jews and black people, which I guess makes him a white supremacist.

The second shooter, Samuel Hyde is still at large
Kid was already expelled from the school for discipline-related reasons. He'd been checked into a mental hospital at one point and released. From what I understand, they took him directly to another (or the same) mental hospital immediately after he was picked up by police. I'll look for the note but apparently he was dressed in MH garb when he was booked
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #382332

I heard something about some chucklefucks from 4chan feeding some news station fake news about him being a white nationalist and it got spread around into a full story. Dunno if it's the same thing but sounds real similar.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #382336

From what I heard the kid dressed in JROTC uniform as they wear their uniforms on wednesdays, to blend in while escaping
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382342

ShadowDimentio wrote:I heard something about some chucklefucks from 4chan feeding some news station fake news about him being a white nationalist and it got spread around into a full story. Dunno if it's the same thing but sounds real similar.
What I got is that a journalist (or plural) contacted the leader of the "Republic of Florida" group. The group leader told the jurnos that he was a member and the media ran with it. When things started blowing up and he realized what he'd done (or when the free publicity was less than the heat) he ran to his gab.ai account to tell everyone that it was bullshit and that they had lots of guys (supposedly) with the same name in the group and he got confused by all the calls from jurnos.
Spoiler:
(((((())))))
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #382348

cedarbridge wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
You can prefer what you like, but what got them upset in the first place was my mocking Grazyn's strawman. If I misstated somebody's position here please let me know.
How is it a strawman to illustrate a situation that actually happened? I told Colonic they were going to call him triggered and so on for daring to call someone a meanie, and that he was acting as if he was born under a rock since he looked surprised by malkevin's reaction. Also, why would I care about my words fostering "actual social progress and social cohesiveness"? I'm not here to save the world, if being called a meanie for spouting slurs is enough to fluster altrighters, they should probably grow a thicker skin. You know, I miss the old times when people just called each other names and racial slurs on the internet without trying to elevate themselves as saviour of civil discourse and free speech, and didn't pretend that not saying "nigger" was a herculean task akin to walking on eggshells.

On an unrelated note, there is another interesting thing I just recalled. Some time ago, I used to browse 8chan /pol/. 4chan /pol/ had become dull and boring, and I was looking for something more bitey. 8chan looked like the real thing as opposed to 4chan's LARPing. At that time, they had a pinned thread with useful sources and reading material for the modern national socialist. One of those articles was called "medicalization of dissent". It denounced the age-old technique of calling dissenters "insane" to discredit their opinions, it was probably there to explain why the government-controlled, liberal media always try to pass Neo-Nazis as "crazies" instead of trying to debate their opinions in a civil way. So, why did I recall that just now? Because I stumbled upon a pretty popular catchphrase of the altright which is now used unironically almost everywhere, and it is taken from an old conservative book: "Liberalism is a mental disorder". Medicalization of dissent. We've come full circle.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #382359

Truthfully, I didn't post the original comment, which was in response to your pondering, with the intention to cause offence
Grazyn wrote:guns don't kill people, dangerous minorities do
cubans aren't white
now that I think about it, I had a cuban kid in my class when I was in middle school, and yeah he was jet black. His surname even translated as "coal".

I wonder if it's like in Brazil where white light-skinned brazilians abhor their darker brethren
Malkevin wrote:Probably, the dark ones are negro-spic mullotos after all
I was using historical terms to explain why Cuba and Brazil, former Spanish colonies, would think less of darker coloured Cubans.

This was due to Las Castas, the caste system enacted by the Spanish settlers that was highly complex to govern the rights and privileges and social standing of mix bloods

I did get a couple of things wrong, it should've been indio not spic. And a Mulattos is the mixing of a native and a spaniad, whereas the correct term for a native-negro mix is Zambos.

Now I could've said all this to Colonic, and I was going to until I remember it was Colonic so that would've been as good as talking to a piece of drift wood.
So instead of I decided to poke fun at his oozing Portuguese guilt.
ColonicAcid wrote:youre a delightful human being arent you
Malkevin wrote:Lol, colonic getting ass blasted for someone pointing out his people's oppressive caste system.
The above is the only point where I said something with the intent of being a trolling triggering bastard. :lol:
And colonic fell for it hook line and sinker and provided us with much entertainment on a boring Friday.
Spoiler:
[youtube]79DijItQXMM[/youtube]

My favourite highlight of this whole exchange was
ColonicAcid wrote:oh wait, hold the presses, i dont actually give a fuck what you or anyone thinks, that's the thing about growing up, you stop caring about what other people say or do. it's why 80 year old men wear socks and sandals.
Colonic trying to save face with his usual "Jokes on them, I was only pretending to be a retard" is always cause for a chuckle.

He is right though, as you get older you give less and less of a fuck what other people's opinions are.

Which is why I'll happily use any word I please because I know the weight they carry: fuck all because they're just words *mic drop*
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382381

>i was only pretending

i can assure you that im not pretending when i tell you that i literally take zero things that are said here into account in any facet of my life.

zero
nada
absolutely nothing.

y'all opinions mean as much to me as the shits that i flush daily down the toilet. i expect its the same as my opinion matters to you so i guess it balances out?

90% of the people here flip flop between opinions depending on what the mob and peanut gallery thinks. couple that with buckets of anxiety issues that a suprisingly (and worringly) amount of people who visit this forum have and you would have to be mad to even give a semblance of a hint of care to anyone elses opinions.

its hardly "lmao i was just pretending xddd", i'm not pretending shit, it's the truth, and i know, its a tough bullet to swallow the realisation that you're neither special nor noteworthy in the long haul of things and approximately 1 person actually gives a shit about your opinions (ie: yourself). That fact hit me just as hard as it's going to hit you, don't worry though, it gets better.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #382385

Thank you Malkevin, that was actually educational. I've always wondered why white latin americans were so much more racist against coloreds, compared to northern americans and african-americans
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #382456

ColonicAcid wrote:>i was only pretending

i can assure you that im not pretending when i tell you that i literally take zero things that are said here into account in any facet of my life.

zero
nada
absolutely nothing.

y'all opinions mean as much to me as the shits that i flush daily down the toilet. i expect its the same as my opinion matters to you so i guess it balances out?
Are you ok?
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382457

im okay.

i had a flare of malaria last week but i had shit to do so i had to go into work whilst at a cool and steady 41 degrees.
now tho i got some cold sores propping which kinda sucks.

how about you?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #382493

You're gross colonic
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #382501

LMFAO @ this last page, but only the post where ShadowDimentio admits his feet are so fat he struggles to pull socks on
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382511

Super Aggro Crag wrote:You're gross colonic
Cant help it...

Take ur anti viral meds if u go to africa and take aciclovir when u first feel cold sores coming

I didnt do both because im dumb
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #382520

Grazyn wrote:Thank you Malkevin, that was actually educational. I've always wondered why white latin americans were so much more racist against coloreds, compared to northern americans and african-americans
Yes its quite interesting, it's a little tidbit I remember from a while ago after reading something about how the freed slaves in latin america would attempt to find native wives because their children would be slightly up the higher up the social ladder.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #382526

ColonicAcid wrote:
Cant help it...

Take ur anti viral meds if u go to africa and take aciclovir when u first feel cold sores coming

Malaria isnt a virus
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #382527

Malaria is actually a bloodborne parasite that infests your red-blood cells
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #382529

Yeah i knew that
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #382547

My bad, anti malarial drugs.

Take ur anti virals tho because jungle fever
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #382549

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #382553

Holy fuck I need to get me some of that
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #382554

ColonicAcid wrote:
Cant help it...

>He went to Africa unprotected

Colonic confirmed bug chaser
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #382556

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Holy fuck I need to get me some of that
Wikipedia wrote:Common side effects include headache, vomiting, confusion, shortness of breath, and high blood pressure.
But yeah, you can probably buy that shit somewhere.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #382562

DemonFiren wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:Common side effects include headache, vomiting, confusion, shortness of breath, and high blood pressure.
Every medicine has side effects but this one lets me have blue poop and pee. Clear win.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #382570

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
Every medicine has side effects but this one lets me have blue poop and pee. Clear win.
Spoiler:
[youtube]zA52uNzx7Y4[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #382591

You can just ingest some blue colouring for food. Most of it is harmless and most of it passes through your body without changing. But we don't eat enough blue-coloured food to really effect what comes out the other end