Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

What cartoon do you like

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #379825

I like ok k.o. lets be heroes
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Re: What cartoon do you like

Post by Remie Richards » #379827

I liked gravity falls.
私は完璧
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #379849

I liked the simpsons season 1
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #379850

invader zim and futurama
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #379858

Family guy is alright

At least the random scenes youtube gives me are decent. Fuck the guys who edit it terribly and fuck up the pace though
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #379861

lntigracy wrote:invader zim and futurama
my man
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #379883

memes aside rick and morty isn't terrible, at least the first one or two seasons. just make sure you interact with any communities for the show as little as possible
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #379915

Family Guy is terrible but American Dad is great

I guess I can't avoid mentioning early Simpsons and most of Futurama

and of course other obligatory cartoons like Samurai Jack, Phineas and Ferb, Rick and Morty, etc
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #379972

the desert episode was good what u saying
crack is whack but smacks got your back
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #379973

Regular Show
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #379987

Of what is already mentioned ok ko, rick & mort, gravity falls, avatar and regular show.
Avatar korra latter seasons aren't atrocious but that's the essence of it starting with op knows almost everything girl hobbled them until a point in the story where it made a lick of sense.
Wander over yonder is golden.
Steven universe was okayish before it fell into hiatusvile.

Super props to best cartoon of all time tho xavier renegade angel.
[youtube]2rwPPrxjqKY[/youtube]
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #380021

I caught a few episodes of a show called Penn Zero because literally nothing else was on TV, and it's pretty good
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #380077

johnny's interesting trek

Rick and Morty when the episodes are brand new and I don't have to listen to the people watching it

Futurama

SpongeBob even though I haven't seen it in a while

Jimmy neutron

I haven't seen much Danny Phantom but the bassline in the theme is fuckin sick and Danny's mom is hot

Kim possible

Dave the barbarian

Probably more idk
Limey wrote:its too late.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #380118

metalocalypse is fantastic
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #380533

you know what i really enjoyed watching was the venture bros
Spoiler:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #380555

PKPenguin321 wrote:you know what i really enjoyed watching was the venture bros
the only thing I know about the venture bros is the dude who was in the telltale poker game but otherwise I'm clueless, what's the deal with it? brock was pretty funny in that game so I might look into it
Limey wrote:its too late.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #380583

Qbopper wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:you know what i really enjoyed watching was the venture bros
the only thing I know about the venture bros is the dude who was in the telltale poker game but otherwise I'm clueless, what's the deal with it? brock was pretty funny in that game so I might look into it
honestly i don't know how it isn't more popular. the only problem with the show is that there's a multiple year gap between each season.

i watched it a long time ago but basically if my memory's right it's a retro-future setting that takes place at the lab of this dude Dr. Rusty Venture, who's the son of a world famous adventure scientist guy (think saxton hale) and has very few morals/no passion/is basically a big loser and constantly lives in the shadow of his dead father. he has two kids, Hank and Dean, and a body guard named Brock who's iirc a close friend or something? or at least super loyal. (there are way more characters and the show does move around a lot. there's a whole league of villains thing that has several arcs and it's also fantastic, but the main-main characters are the Venture family)

it goes back pretty far, first aired in 2003 and is still ongoing, but every season takes a massive step up in terms of quality. i do recommend starting from the beginning though just so you don't miss any of it. it's one of those shows that's really hard to pitch but it's really, really, reaaaally good and once you start watching i can pretty much guarantee you'll get into it.
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #380657

CosmicScientist wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:the desert episode was good what u saying
They took as long to get out of the desert as nick took to air any episode but the desert. Which was forever. Any episode beside "We've lost the bison, aang's depressed, the blind girl can't see with her feet, the leader has heatstroke and all hope is lost" was golden.
fucking fite me m80
the total of last airbender was still better than the first two seasons of legend of korra
well excepting anything starring our totally-not-commie villain, that guy was awesome
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #380769

It's remarkably subtle and somehow remarkably unsubtle at the same time.
Nickelodeon is a Christian network, they can't show girls kissing.

They can, however, show the main character breaking down from getting her powers fucked with with near-fatal consequences and thus acting like a literal, actual traumatised rape victim.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #380810

I really like Disney's Zootopia
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #380842

I found your fucking alt Anonmare
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #380847

ShadowDimentio wrote:I found your fucking alt Anonmare
YOU CAN'T FIND ALL OF MY ALTS SHADOW
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #380859

ShadowDimentio wrote:I found your fucking alt Anonmare
Haha you are funny fellow human
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #380905

>he wouldnt tap that zootopia rabbit
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #380985

HEAVY METALS POISONING stopped her avatar state.

it was after the one episode where she ate too much tuna and shellfish
crack is whack but smacks got your back
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #380990

korra was ok, season 2 (i think? the one with the whole water tribe civil war thing) was gay as fuck though. didn't like it as much as AtLA but it was definitely very passable. tried reading the comic and it sucked dick though, half the thing is just the writers flaunting how korra is gay isnt that epic fellow progressive friends? XD
like come on im reading this to see more of the fucking avatar world, which is an interesting world because they can do all this crazy elemental bending shit, not because the main character likes vagina despite having one
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #381019

Korra literally burned the entire future of the franchise to the ground by killing off all the spirits of the old avatars

Any future avatar will only have korras spirit to guide them
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #381026

Nilons wrote:metalocalypse is fantastic
started watching this a few days ago its fucking awesome
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #381035

Wyzack wrote:
Nilons wrote:metalocalypse is fantastic
started watching this a few days ago its fucking awesome
Superjail is similar, if you finish it and want more in that vein of silly violent humour
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #381052

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Korra literally burned the entire future of the franchise to the ground by killing off all the spirits of the old avatars

Any future avatar will only have korras spirit to guide them
yeah that was from the dumpster fire season with the water tribe civil war
everything in that particular season was fucking bad. other seasons were pretty good though
Spoiler:
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #381735

Amon > my little anarchist
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #382110

Iatots wrote:Amon > my little anarchist
i read that as my little antichrist
but amon was better than all villains except maybe, just maybe kuvira
because chink nazis are the only thing that can beat eskimo commies

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #391742

Ren & Stimpy was best cartoon
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #391770

Casually watching Sealab 2021 in a background tab while doing other stuff is usually pretty relaxing for me
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #391891

Do 3D animated shows count?
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #392083

Futurama
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #396726

Rick and Morty, Futurama, Avatar the last Airbender, Invader Zim, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans (2003) Young Justice, Kim Possible, Samurai Jack, Family Guy, American Dad, The Venture Bros, El Tigre, Kappa Mikey, Three Delivery, WaySide, Regular Show, Mr Meaty, Hey Arnold, Doug, Rugrats, Dexter's laboratory, Power Puff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Super-Jail, Ren and Stimpy, Chowder, Grim Adventure of Billy and Mandy, Codename: Kids next door, Steven Universe- a bit, Spongebob Squarepants, KaBlam, Action League Now, Cat Dog, ETC ETC Insert more when I think of it.
► Show Spoiler