Within the first minute of the round I am abducted by revs

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Within the first minute of the round I am abducted by revs

Post by Bluespace » #396251

I am the captain. A revolutionary hacks into my office, mumbles something, I am stunned, cuffed, unable to act, teleported to maint, and then stripped. I have now lost my round and must wait 50 minutes and exile me or not I don't want to play this garbage game mode.

Call it ided. Call it salt. How the fuck did anyone think this was good gameplay? How did this get in? How has this not been removed?

What the fuck?
I play Boris Pepper.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Within the first minute of the round I am abducted by revs

Post by Shadowflame909 » #396252

What if you made it speedy revs, so that you don't have to wait for a long ass game of hide and seek to end. It just ends with the death squad comin- Wait it's a nuke? Death squad killing everything until they get the last head rev/ head of staff would be much more fun.
► Show Spoiler
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #396262

somebody tell him
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #396266

>spawn as captain
>step out of my bedroom
>literally first thing I see is airlock sparking as assistant emags in and gets a shot on me with a revolver
>react by dodging his other shots and fire back with egun i spawned with
>kill him

Honestly what the fuck when are we removing traitors? Less than a minute in and an attempt on my life was made.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #396377

Dumb posts in bad faith, hacking into the Captain's office involves gathering the necessary tools and actually cracking the door which is blatantly obvious and would take at least 3 minutes to do and has several visual and audio cues. Buying an emag and a revolver requires you to buy the gear and then hack into the office which still gives warning to anyone walking by and the Captain can hear the doors opening, and the whole thing would still take at least a minute. Clock cult allows you to teleport directly into the Captain's back office with no indication with a free stun/mute within the first 15 seconds of the round starting before they can open their locker.

Stop apologizing for shitty design and making smug posts that don't reflect reality.
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #396379

PKPenguin321 wrote:Honestly what the fuck when are we removing traitors? Less than a minute in and an attempt on my life was made.
No. Emag is the source of all evil. I told you to nerf it long time ago. It allows you to disrupt whole round with little effort.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #396383

Shaps-cloud wrote:Dumb posts in bad faith, hacking into the Captain's office involves gathering the necessary tools and actually cracking the door which is blatantly obvious and would take at least 3 minutes to do and has several visual and audio cues. Buying an emag and a revolver requires you to buy the gear and then hack into the office which still gives warning to anyone walking by and the Captain can hear the doors opening, and the whole thing would still take at least a minute. Clock cult allows you to teleport directly into the Captain's back office with no indication with a free stun/mute within the first 15 seconds of the round starting before they can open their locker.

Stop apologizing for shitty design and making smug posts that don't reflect reality.
you missed the point of this post so hard lol
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #396385

we have learned that if you get rid of the hut the hut will migrate everywhere else
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #396395

Stickymayhem wrote:
Shaps-cloud wrote:Dumb posts in bad faith, hacking into the Captain's office involves gathering the necessary tools and actually cracking the door which is blatantly obvious and would take at least 3 minutes to do and has several visual and audio cues. Buying an emag and a revolver requires you to buy the gear and then hack into the office which still gives warning to anyone walking by and the Captain can hear the doors opening, and the whole thing would still take at least a minute. Clock cult allows you to teleport directly into the Captain's back office with no indication with a free stun/mute within the first 15 seconds of the round starting before they can open their locker.

Making false equivalencies?
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #396396

Shaps-cloud wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

Making false equivalencies?
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 10&t=16498
I play Boris Pepper.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #396397

That's why I explicitly explained why it's not like that situation at all in my first post
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #396398

Shaps it's a shitpost, don't read into it.
I picked the first antag that came into my head and reposted the thread.
I play Boris Pepper.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #396400

i'm not defending that aspect of clock cult i think it's stupid too just poking fun
although the story in my post actually really did happen to me, but i wasnt actually mad about it because i got a free revolver and emag out of it
Spoiler:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #396414

bandit wrote:we have learned that if you get rid of the hut the hut will migrate everywhere else
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #396420

bandit wrote:
bandit wrote:we have learned that if you get rid of the hut the hut will migrate everywhere else
Cuck shed is a containment board so yeah
Spoiler:
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #396422

Was I the shitposter all along?
I play Boris Pepper.