Imperial system vs metric system

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Post by ThanatosRa » #38534

Bottom post of the previous page:

Maccus wrote:Which is why the painting is mostly referred to as Saturn Devouring His Son. Anyway, back to the paintings.

I couldn't NOT call out Violaceous on his shit.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #38543

Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

modern art general

Post by Maccus » #38560

Spoiler:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #38565

This post was made by Violaceus who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #38574

nsos wrote:This post was made by Violaceus who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
>bragging about your ignore list
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #38576

nsos dont pull a russell
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
InThePooPoo
Byond Username: InThePooPoo

Post by InThePooPoo » #38578

Violaceus wrote:I'm a fucking faggot
I'm glad you know.
i lov myself
world is volcano an big bun dickit signs
i lov myself
but it can do my in the but an i dont mine
Maccus

modern art general

Post by Maccus » #38581

Spoiler:
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #38587

Violaceus wrote:
Kavaloosh wrote:
Violaceus wrote:Like, in being fat?
anything you can think of, we're the best at, now please can you stop trying to defend your shit values and political ideologies
Press Freedom Index 2014
usa - 46.
Poland - 19
you can blame liberal faggots for that, capitan
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #38605

nsos

Post by nsos » #38670

Ricotez wrote:
nsos wrote:This post was made by Violaceus who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
>bragging about your ignore list
miggles wrote:nsos dont pull a russell
yeah yeah you're right

An Incantation, 1773
John British Dixon
(after John Hamilton Mortimer)
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #38689

miggles wrote:nsos dont pull a russell
what if he is russell and we've all been ignorant of this fact all this time
nsos

Post by nsos » #38690

don't compare me to that insolent child ty
Maccus

modern art general

Post by Maccus » #38692

Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #38994

Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #39043

FNaF3 confirmed to take place at a sports event
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem