What skills are you currently grinding IRL?

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Re: What skills are you currently grinding IRL?

Post by looping » #421886

Bottom post of the previous page:

if i had to oput the feeling of a bridge into proper retrospective it would be like sitting under a thought and that thought is revelationary.
i would recommend it to anyone who has to sort out their life which is an important skill not held by many b/c too mahy people are wasting their fukkn skills into retard thing like music
music not even alouwed
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #421893

Holy shit
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #423002

looping wrote:if i had to oput the feeling of a bridge into proper retrospective it would be like sitting under a thought and that thought is revelationary.
i would recommend it to anyone who has to sort out their life which is an important skill not held by many b/c too mahy people are wasting their fukkn skills into retard thing like music
music not even alouwed
may I suggest you grind English
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #423006

/roll 1d20+8 Linguistics
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #423717

Profession (Butcher) I can't seem to stop fucking dumping points into but at least I get silver for it. Also with the good weather I've put allocated some points into Swim and Climb. I've been working on Perform (Whistle) as well and I'm getting pretty good if I don't mind my saying so.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #423762

Creative: Sketching
Creative: Writing
Social: Snark
Social: Roleplaying
Mental: Planning
Skill: Apathy
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #424114

Been grinding my math and coding skills, as well as occasionally leveling up strength and stamina in order to accommodate and eventually remove the "arrhythmia!" debuff I rolled during character creation.
Had a slight level up to social skills and acquisition of additional GP.
Been trying to complete the "Education" questline, although the rewards are kinda iffy.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #424635

CreationPro wrote: Been trying to complete the "Education" questline, although the rewards are kinda iffy.
That's a tough quest and I heard the reward varies drastically depending on where you turn it in but some of the rewards are NUTS.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #424641

Doctor Pork wrote: That's a tough quest and I heard the reward varies drastically depending on where you turn it in but some of the rewards are NUTS.
I guess it also depends on your luck stat, sometimes the NPCs offer good rewards and let you progress to a higher level area, and sometimes they derail you into a "hobo" questline.
I'm on the NA server so I should be fine I guess?
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #424667

the problem is the NA server's base education is shit and the DLC costs a fucking fortune
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #424668

Need a party for a raid on the national bank, I'm on healer - still need someone on Crowd Control and two DPS
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #424699

>cosmic knows a CP support class
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #424715

Currently grinding Misanthropy

quote for the day
“Nineteen twentieths of [mankind is] opaque and unenlightened. Intimacy with most people will make you acquainted with vices and errors and follies enough to make you despise them.”
― John Adams
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #424728

dude wtf bank admins banned me from raiding them 4noraisin wher can i make admin complaint???
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #424798

I use Grinder with a LWBV plus SAW lmg build and I'm sitting on millions add me
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426029

A
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #426030

Timbrewolf wrote:I use Grinder with a LWBV plus SAW lmg build and I'm sitting on millions add me
lol nerd not using a kingpin build with a ICTV and 2 grenade launchers
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #426763

iksyp wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:I use Grinder with a LWBV plus SAW lmg build and I'm sitting on millions add me
lol nerd not using a kingpin build with a ICTV and 2 grenade launchers
>he can't even aim
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: