Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Music

Post by paprika » #57744

Bottom post of the previous page:

10/10 album

Too deep for normals

I like "Not enough violence" more though
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #59024

fleure
Byond Username: Fleure

Post by fleure » #59034

Merzbow has probably done one album of arena EDM tunes but no one will ever know because it's hidden in hundreds of his other records.
Ex-/tg/station maintainer for being a lazy shit.
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #59358

fleure
Byond Username: Fleure

Post by fleure » #59479

After all these years this track is still a fucking religious experience for me
Ex-/tg/station maintainer for being a lazy shit.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #59611

almost as good as eva 2.22's credits song

i've listened to both of them in unhealthy proportions

also some non anime
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
nsos

Post by nsos » #61602

Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #62470

[youtube]b7dmM-QMkmg[/youtube]
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #63589

[youtube]kMJBGWvO_wU[/youtube]

IT'S HAPPENING.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #64711

A cover of Bohemian Rhapsody by some Japanese opera singer.

He's actually not too shabby. Pronunciation's predictably a bit bad, the ending's a little weak, and he's definitely not Freddie, but not bad, all in all.
Spoiler:
[youtube]DyPjBCFX6lQ[/youtube]
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #64728

[youtube]C_Xy_pD_Or8[/youtube]
Balut wrote:-song-
Too fucking good.
nsos

Post by nsos » #64754

nice embed is back

[youtube]steZy1TqS2c[/youtube]
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #64808

[youtube]Zd_oIFy1mxM[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #64979

[youtube]S-Xm7s9eGxU[/youtube]

[youtube]I2CoBgo7vnY[/youtube]

Spoiler:
[youtube]9d2iLvb3mwQ[/youtube]
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #65293

[youtube]_HyCUr95LEU[/youtube]
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #65309

[youtube]yjMHCzoneuM[/youtube]
This is a song to !!SCIENCE!! to.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
nsos

Post by nsos » #66453

[youtube]nMttmxwu1JQ[/youtube]
Rumpelstiltskin3
Byond Username: Rumpelstiltskin3

Post by Rumpelstiltskin3 » #66464

[youtube] [/youtube]
Whatup
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #66608

Only the video ID, and no spaces.

[youtube]-7etjqZmAGs[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #66679

[youtube]0XyGvAOzwrE[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
nsos

Post by nsos » #66809

[youtube]Q8k3qB61lhk[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #68214

[youtube]pJsM17_QqJc[/youtube]

average nightclub in japan
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #68443

i made new music even though i am not finished
https://soundcloud.com/joisynapkin/an-excerpt1
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #75417

[youtube]W82_8TNNvvo[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #75646

[youtube]tMkmpwSK_Qs[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #75655

[youtube]tZmX8UVuQ88[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #76086

[youtube]X79sXBYYgIQ[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
nsos

Post by nsos » #77675

other people in the mosh pit:

you in the mosh pit:

me in the mosh pit:

weebs in the mosh pit:

wolves in the throne room:

[youtube]ZmcVhhZYEcg[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #77937

[youtube]XmIgg9De9hY[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #78647

Spoiler:
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #78729

[youtube]cy_jCeRxJmE[/youtube]
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #78762

[youtube]R1gF0uhHsqk[/youtube]
[youtube]pISzxdEgDCU[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #80082

[img]M3Ubctz2ywA[/img]
[img]OtzZl-baR48[/img]
nsos

Post by nsos » #80083

i was going to edit that but you know, let everyone see my shame
nsos

Post by nsos » #80084

[youtube]M3Ubctz2ywA[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #80669

[youtube]E6blJDI3LJA[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #81145

let's chill it down a notch

Turnabout Jazz Soul - The Fragrance of Dark Coffee

Boards of Canada - Everything You Do is a Balloon this one's more ambient music so it starts up real slow, jump to about 1:41 if you're impatient want to get to where it really picks up
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
nsos

Post by nsos » #81183

[youtube]DPC9erC5WqU[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #81232

[youtube]Qa2mWplqebQ[/youtube]
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #81235

If you haven't listened to any of Mr. Wonderful yet do it right now
Spoiler:
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #81820

<3
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #81823

Really started liking Late of the Pier

edit: wow fuck i linked sword instead, fixed
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #81961

I know it's fucking Oasis, but I watched Snatch again the other day.
I had to.

[youtube]e7r2wfzJ4ZU[/youtube]
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #82376

Action Bronson has such good beats but his flows are legit retarded.

Actually that's the problem with like 90% of all acts these days.

[youtube]nGt_JGHYEO4[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82455

[youtube]wannhlWye6w[/youtube]

Feels?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
nsos

Post by nsos » #82625

[youtube]Q1fUMTdY5LI[/youtube]
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82769

>tfw you get a $700 pair of studio monitors for $350

aww yeah gurl should be here on Friday

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
nsos

Post by nsos » #82831

i am the riff lord
[youtube]sBXLsQgNgHA[/youtube]
[youtube]zDERX0yf3AU[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #82881

It's 4 am, you're fast asleep, and suddenly you're woken up by a weird sound coming from your garden:

"AYYYY"

It's not a frog or an insect. The sound is way too low for that. It's oddly nasal, almost as if it came from a strange grazing animal. It rings out again:

"AYYYY"

"AYYYY"

"AYYYY"

After a few repetitions, a lower harmonic appears, coming from elsewhere.

"AYYYYayyyyyyy"

"AYYYYayyyyyyyyy"

"AYYYYayyyAYYYY"

The sound is now coming from all directions, as if your house was surrounded by a choir of unknown creatures, each repeating its own tone over and over again:

"AYYYayyyyy"
"AYYayyyyyyyyy"
"ayyyyyyyyyyy"
"AYYYY ayyyAYYYY"

"ayyyyyyyAYYYYYY"

"AYYYY ayyyyyayyyyyyyyyAYYYY"

"ayyyyAYYYYYYayyyyyyyAYYYYYY"

"ayyyyayyyayyyAYYYYAYYYYYYayyyAYYayyyyAYYYYYYYayyyyAYYayyAYYYYYayyyyyyyyyayyayyAYYYAYYYYAYYYYYAYYYYayyyayyAYYYYYayyyyyAYYAYYayyAYYYayyAYYYYYYY "

You check your alarm clock, it's still 4:00 AM, and yet, a golden light is filtering through your curtains. It's coming through every window, and it's getting brighter and brighter.
The choir of bleating creatures is now deafening.
But far away, over the cacophonous mewling, you hear a bell toll, echoing again and again.
Shielding your eyes from the light, you open your window.
The light is blinding you, the voices are louder than ever, and so is the bell, now ringing frantically. But, as your eyes accustom themselves to the overwhelming golden radiance, you see a silhouette advance towards you. You see that the light is coming from behind it, a prismatic halo of gilded rainbows woven together. As it gets closer, you manage to make out its traits. It's beautiful. He's beautiful. Indeed, he is male, although devoid of the coarseness of mortal men. His brow is high, framed with soft locks of ashen bronze, his lips are fine, and his eyes, topped by arching eyebrows, are wide and gentle, yet full of authority.

He smiles at you, and says:
"H-Hi, my uh, my name's Hunter, howzit gaween?"

[youtube]HjzfUDZ5xiI[/youtube]
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #83525

Just emptying my balls all over the room listening to these guys holy shit

[youtube]Qet3zBfaM78[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: