Re: Music

Post by Septavius » #83527

Bottom post of the previous page:

[youtube]MV_3Dpw-BRY[/youtube]
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #83534

That'd sound better if it weren't for the pokemon screams every five seconds anon
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #85346

>Busdriver was this many years ago
>People still listen to the same dumb bullshit

[youtube]HpP-8tJ-9Js[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #85926

Move over, scrubs, the ultimate song is here

https://soundcloud.com/psycosis91/the-internet

It's like the musical equivalent of getting pepper-sprayed while someone pukes on your lap.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #86237

EndgamerAzari wrote:Move over, scrubs, the ultimate song is here

https://soundcloud.com/psycosis91/the-internet

It's like the musical equivalent of getting pepper-sprayed while someone pukes on your lap.
every time I thought it couldn't get any worse it did
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #86254

I'm pretty sure I lost control of my bowels somewhere around the 14 minute mark, but I stuck through it because if I didn't I knew I'd get curious and come back to it sometime down the line.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #86576

[youtube]YlEb3L1PIco[/youtube]

do you ever watch videos and then like instantly fall in love with the setting/story/characters?
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #88260

Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #88277

[youtube]debIyWS6Byc[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #88280

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #88287

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #88893

[youtube]CBBvXth-O_g[/youtube]
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #89120

TheWiznard wrote:[youtube]YlEb3L1PIco[/youtube]

do you ever watch videos and then like instantly fall in love with the setting/story/characters?
trivia: the guy who animated this also made Phoenix Wright: Boot to the Head
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #89594

Holy shit where has this been all my life

[youtube]rJSHgs-esXQ[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #90215

The Protomen - The Trooper

YES.
Spoiler:
[youtube]AniH_l_ViTE[/youtube]
Incidentally since I'm here: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/11

The final clips for Sturgia and Vlandia are fucking good.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #90724

[youtube]PyBPTb3_3xs[/youtube]
[youtube]_WN9FErgjOk[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #90729

nsos wrote:i am the riff lord
still am

[youtube]pivscwcduhY[/youtube]
[youtube]b6baQnPqIAo[/youtube]
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #90759

[youtube]alkw4-LysRA[/youtube]

[youtube]GHe8kKO8uds[/youtube]
Spoiler:
[youtube]q2KPbw_7YpY[/youtube]
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #90830

Guess what I've been playing.

[youtube]Fz4Eor5h_fU[/youtube]

MWAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER KNOW! NO ONE! EVER!
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #90869

evil genius is a unique gem of a game and I should play it more
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #90910

It is, but dear God do I hate the tourists.

I should declare Red Alert more often, conduct island purges.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
nsos

Post by nsos » #91832

[youtube]kgkQChU3t00[/youtube]
[youtube]gpNpei_pleQ[/youtube]
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #91914

[youtube]Kt1-YRhWNKc[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #92052

[youtube]yaS75toFQFU[/youtube]
[youtube]BL-0nC1vpmI[/youtube]
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #92655

[youtube]UBP7xH348cI[/youtube]
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #94403

I came here to post slime girls but it appears I already did.

Fuck it I'm posting it again.

[youtube]SvfeL9vbfd4[/youtube]

Also NSOS this one's for you

[youtube]QwmOct-0rEc[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #94598

TheWiznard wrote:
Spoiler:
[youtube]YlEb3L1PIco[/youtube]
dude, mystery skulls
this was the first song of theirs that I heard, I still love it
[youtube]2xBIMtvVaVw[/youtube]
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #94641

I don't understand how Mystery Skulls have suddenly gotten this animated video and second-wave.

What the fuck? These songs have been out for ages. Why the resurgence in popularity and new videos?

I fuckin' swear I either brought them up in this thread ages ago or maybe even on the old forums.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #95037

An0n3 wrote:I don't understand how Mystery Skulls have suddenly gotten this animated video and second-wave.

What the fuck? These songs have been out for ages. Why the resurgence in popularity and new videos?

I fuckin' swear I either brought them up in this thread ages ago or maybe even on the old forums.
i started listening to them after you posted money awhile back, but that was the only song of theirs I really listened to. Then I found the ghost video and really started listening to all of their stuff.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #95140

[youtube]YhDC-VStQmU[/youtube]
Dammit, this is...I'm not sure I have words for it.

And now the completely different C64 theme.
[youtube]Bdz5X814bNQ[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #95297

Holy shit Overlord invented dubstep. I have that game around here somewhere but I've never played it.

Time for some stoner metal

[youtube]Z2xKqYWRS28[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
nsos

Post by nsos » #95670

[youtube]47WKEgx0mfY[/youtube]
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #95694

the pinnacle of human evolution and music creation, move over death grips.
[youtube]iq_d8VSM0nw[/youtube]
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #95718

Fuck this, there's not enough Jeroen Tel in this thread yet.

[youtube]G1AeBgalFZk[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #96137

[youtube]ykIwtNyASVM[/youtube]
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #96142

Based Sony using DFA in their presser

[youtube]wqBYHrw9_ys[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #96162

[youtube]8oBbJg_PqbU[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #96290

marc demaco

[youtube]wIuBcb2T55Q[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #96338

art school niggas smh
[youtube]hRbM0N1ngWY[/youtube]
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #96437

there's just something about this song that makes me listen to it on repeat for hours
[youtube]8lYbBROpZ6o[/youtube]
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #96560

it's been a day, i'm doubleposting and you can't stop me, sue me
[youtube]G9Od7FEhq1E[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #96680

[youtube]ctRembqQCcw[/youtube]
Spoiler:
[youtube]0qEf5I2jv0Q[/youtube]
Arty
Byond Username: Cheremenin

Post by Arty » #96751

[youtube]tmmgWc9Xw-g[/youtube]
[youtube]ls7xMyTYVyA[/youtube]
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #99273

i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #99308

for some reason the band Kensington seems to be insanely popular here in the Netherlands but completely ignored in the rest of the world.
Spoiler:
[youtube]dkmjCAjAQug[/youtube]
Last edited by CPTANT on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
nsos

Post by nsos » #99320

[youtube]V-H-wu2sNuI[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #99656

Spoiler:
[youtube]UIaNV2MsUMA[/youtube]
nsos

Post by nsos » #99657

[/spoiler]
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #99706

Oh, nsos...your spoiler tags.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #99747

spoiler tags reduce the insane amount of lag this page creates btw
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #100427

Spoiler:
[youtube]VmkySNDX4dU[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: