T Shirt propaganda

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
srifenbyxp
 
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 4:49 am
Location: Flo-wee-durr
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

T Shirt propaganda

Postby srifenbyxp » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:41 pm #46649

So I made a T-shirt, should I press the buy button?


Image

Image
Click This> https://www.twitch.tv/ggfenby | https://twitter.com/GGFenby

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.

Steam ID, GamerTag and everything else: SrifenbyXp



PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
Preamble
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 am
Byond Username: Preamble

Re: T Shirt propaganda

Postby Preamble » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:44 pm #47347

Have fun wearing that in public.

User avatar
LA MAYONESA
 
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:33 pm
Byond Username: LA MAYONESA

Re: T Shirt propaganda

Postby LA MAYONESA » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:48 pm #47352

do you think it'd be possible to get a hawaiian shirt but instead of flowers it's hot dogs

User avatar
srifenbyxp
 
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 4:49 am
Location: Flo-wee-durr
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Re: T Shirt propaganda

Postby srifenbyxp » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:11 am #47555

Preamble wrote:Have fun wearing that in public.


You act as if people will actively hivemind make fun of me, I have multipul shirts like "White mages always use PROTECTion." and wear that shit hard core. Never had to once regulate on a nigger. I clicky the buy button except I removed Ian and put the clown on the front with "Honk" underneath it.
Click This> https://www.twitch.tv/ggfenby | https://twitter.com/GGFenby

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.

Steam ID, GamerTag and everything else: SrifenbyXp

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: T Shirt propaganda

Postby miggles » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:33 am #47565

Violaceus wrote:Definetly not.

Front of tshirt is ugly as hell.

this is why people dont like you
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
srifenbyxp
 
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 4:49 am
Location: Flo-wee-durr
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Re: T Shirt propaganda

Postby srifenbyxp » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:46 pm #47576

miggles wrote:
Violaceus wrote:Definetly not.

Front of tshirt is ugly as hell.

this is why people dont like you



</3
Click This> https://www.twitch.tv/ggfenby | https://twitter.com/GGFenby

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.

Steam ID, GamerTag and everything else: SrifenbyXp

User avatar
Preamble
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 am
Byond Username: Preamble

Re: T Shirt propaganda

Postby Preamble » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:55 am #48047

srifenbyxp wrote:
Preamble wrote:Have fun wearing that in public.


You act as if people will actively hivemind make fun of me, I have multipul shirts like "White mages always use PROTECTion." and wear that shit hard core. Never had to once regulate on a nigger. I clicky the buy button except I removed Ian and put the clown on the front with "Honk" underneath it.


>Not being constantly terrified of what people think of you.
Must be nice.

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: T Shirt propaganda

Postby nsos » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:09 am #48065

i saw t shirt propaganda and thought we were making fun of college students who buy $30 che guevara t-shirts because they're "anti-capitalist"

i would like to make fun of them if possible regardless

User avatar
srifenbyxp
 
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 4:49 am
Location: Flo-wee-durr
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Re: T Shirt propaganda

Postby srifenbyxp » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:30 pm #48402

Preamble wrote:
srifenbyxp wrote:
Preamble wrote:Have fun wearing that in public.


You act as if people will actively hivemind make fun of me, I have multipul shirts like "White mages always use PROTECTion." and wear that shit hard core. Never had to once regulate on a nigger. I clicky the buy button except I removed Ian and put the clown on the front with "Honk" underneath it.


>Not being constantly terrified of what people think of you.
Must be nice.


It is nice, very nice. Infact I even got this hanging up in my closet for cold nights and get together's with my buddies. Swag factor shoots up to 10 almost instantly, em gold claps on the front is much swag.
Image
Click This> https://www.twitch.tv/ggfenby | https://twitter.com/GGFenby

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.

Steam ID, GamerTag and everything else: SrifenbyXp

User avatar
Big Faggot
 
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:30 am
Byond Username: Floof5467

Re: T Shirt propaganda

Postby Big Faggot » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:36 am #48998

srifenbyxp wrote:
Preamble wrote:Have fun wearing that in public.


You act as if people will actively hivemind make fun of me, I have multipul shirts like "White mages always use PROTECTion." and wear that shit hard core. Never had to once regulate on a nigger. I clicky the buy button except I removed Ian and put the clown on the front with "Honk" underneath it.


no one wants to make fun of u because they are afraid ul go shoot up a school if they do


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bytube, Cobby, Stickymayhem, wubli