PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Re: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF

Post by lmwevil » #500574

Bottom post of the previous page:

napkin is fucking based, i want him back only to hear the epic story of why he got not only permed but blacklisted in the future.

MAKE A POLL. THE COMMUNITY MUST DECIDE!!
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #500598

UNBAN THIS MAN.

THEN BAN HIM FROM EVERYTHING BUT CLOWN.

IT"S ONLY FAIR.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577842

ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I EVER DID WAS THIS THREAD LEGITLY
I WAS SCREAMING ABOUT KIKES IN FUCKING 2012 OR SOMETHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAAAAAAAAATFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LMFAO
FUCKING KIKES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING ADMINSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LMFAIO MAN THIS UNFANUNNY NO THIS!-MN-NON-
CHILL.
-NO-
THIS FUNNY
UNBAN NAPKIN
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577843

PSYCHO KILLER 6MILLION6000000000 9000NINETHOUSAND DESTROYRAPERMACHINEHELLKILLERANNIHALTER
NOI LIFE NO SURRENDER
NEVER END ALWAYS KILL
SURVIVE DEATH DESTROY LIFE
EN JOY MURDER AM BECOME ENGINE

FOUR

FIFTEEN

'98
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577844

MY WAIFU
Spoiler:
LEWD I KILL

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577845

THE KILLER HERSELF!

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577846

'98
CHECK ME

5 ACES
NO CLUBS
ONLY HEARTS
:twisted: :pen: :flashbang: :flashbang: :flashbang: :flashbang: :shades:

:revolver:

trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #577984

420goslingboy69 wrote:'98
CHECK ME

5 ACES
NO CLUBS
ONLY HEARTS
:twisted: :pen: :flashbang: :flashbang: :flashbang: :flashbang: :shades:

:revolver:
who are you i am from ancient greece
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #578001

Foul Necromancer.
Begone Ye.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #578008

napkin has drank so many beer he has reached post-drunk and ended up outside of himself
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #584022

I summon usednapkin

Answer me one question: what happened to you as a person in the last 6 years that made you return to a silly spessmen game twice asking to get unbanned while going on insane tirades
Like it's not even funny it's just sad
Was it the drugs?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #584025

This is what happens when you die on a drug binge, go to heaven but God sends you down because you still need to entertain the tg folks
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #584026

Are you this bored?
[this space reserved]
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584027

Witness Nagash
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #584035

banned 4 necroposting...
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #584241

No
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #584300

doesn't matter anymore,
lexia black has been banned
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #584313

wesoda25 wrote:Are you this bored?
hey arent you the gravelposter who spammed over 300 messages on that forum thread to get Hut banned?
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #584314

Doesn’t sound like me
[this space reserved]