New Godzilla Film

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

New Godzilla Film

Post by Farquaar » #496597

I'm not normally a fan of Kaiju, but man, was that a good movie. My buddy is a huge Godzilla fan, and he's looking forward to the sequel. They're really going to have to buff King Kong if he's going to have a chance against Gojira though.
► Show Spoiler
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: New Godzilla Film

Post by D&B » #521887

Since they used the Oxygen Destroyer they might try to sneak in Biollante or Destoroyah as a final threat both will have to take down
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: New Godzilla Film

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #521894

triollante