angelstarri
Byond Username: Angelstarri

Re: Furry Headquarters

Post by angelstarri » #563167

Bottom post of the previous page:

Timbrewolf wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:No it was all done online
Oh, was it like, in WWE 20XX or like Fire Pro Wrestling World or what?
Nah SL. The animations were kinda Janky but in exchange you got the whole crowd interaction and there were live announcers and shit. People were all boo'ing and cheering together, shittalking the heels and getting shit-talked back. I had a lot of fun.
what the fuck that sounds like shit

Code: Select all

I strongly suspected the borgs were one humaned by the Captain because of their increasingly strange behavior throughout the round after the Captain had entered their upload and seemingly changed the laws. I had asked twice if I could blow the borgs to no response (because there was no admin online apparently). They were constantly complimenting the Captain and calling her pretty and essentially threatening people who called the Captain ugly - Pepper Oni.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #563360

Is this a wrestling thread now?

I've been listening to snippets of Stone Cold's podcast on youtube and they're fucking great. Listening to him shoot on other wrestlers and insider stuff, talking about business happenings and interviewing Hulk Hogan and shit has been really interesting and insightful. Plus stories of him falling down in the shower and getting a scrub brush stuck up his ass.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #563706

Watched all of Bojack Horseman. Alright show. Not a furfuck, just popping in to say it was an alright show.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #563709

DrPillzRedux wrote:Watched all of Bojack Horseman. Alright show. Not a furfuck, just popping in to say it was an alright show.
i think this is what they call projecting
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563732

Yeah weird that you need to tell us you're not a furry

Bojack has anthropomorphic characters in it but I'm not sure it tonally counts as furshit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #563876

Desperate lies to cover for a cartoon
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563878

DrPillzRedux wrote:Desperate lies to cover for a cartoon
It's almost too serious, and it has a mixed human/furry population which is kinda weird. It's not stylized in our typical fashion and deals with some really strong themes.

I dunno. If people want to consider it a furry property I guess they're not wrong but I don't really see it as being "ours".
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563894

Timbrewolf wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:Desperate lies to cover for a cartoon
It's almost too serious, and it has a mixed human/furry population which is kinda weird. It's not stylized in our typical fashion and deals with some really strong themes.

I dunno. If people want to consider it a furry property I guess they're not wrong but I don't really see it as being "ours".
it also has really weird anthros that furries tend not to include, like MAGGOTS
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563901

You can compare it something like Zootopia or Beastars that is 100% furry on time all the time.

They're a little more stylized and have little romance plots/subplots that appeal to our YIFF SENSES.

None of the anthro characters in Bojack are portrayed in a way that is at all attractive; they're all in that weird zone where they're too accurate to the real thing to be hot.
I know this is hard for some people to wrap their head around but furries dont want to fuck actual animals we have our own kinda stylized look in the same way that anime weebs want anime style not american comic books.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #563925

Bojack was too much of a piece of shit for me to feel any empathy for him. All of his change happening at the end should have started showing much earlier.

a correct post by pillz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563969

Nah that's what makes it good.

It's not a moralistic piece about apiece of shit who see's the error of his ways and has to turn it all around and make it right in some kind of triumph story.

It's a story about a piece of shit.
Some of the shitty things he does come back to bite him.
A lot of them don't. He's rich and famous despite all of it.
He's often oblivious to the shit he does. It's a big fucking mess.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #566739

Thread needs a bump.

Girlfriend surprised me with this adorable art

We found this pair of solo cups you can use to talk on a private channel and we've been doing shitty ERP's and talking nonsense through them. It lead to this.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #567960

Everyone is posting #goofysona art and it's really good.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #568030

greetings,

i am quite curious about the furry community and the furry lifestyle. so i would like to ask the people here that identify as furries what separates a furry person from a non-furry.

to be a furry, is it necessary to have a fursona? or to wear fursuits? is it only about enjoying to consume media which contains antropomorphic animals as characters? or is it about creating content, of any kind, about anthro characters?

i, for example, am quite fond of media focused on anthro characters. I also believe that using anthro designs can make characters and their stories much more colorful and fun. i do not have a fursona, but i wish i could turn into a wolf or a fox (and be able to turn back into a human at will). and i am not interested in fursuits (although I do appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into them). can i be considered a furry?

another question i have is: if anthro mammals are called "furries", and anthro reptiles are called "scalies", how do we call anthro arthropods (like the moths from SS13)?

sincerely,

space panda
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #568059

i am quite curious about the furry community and the furry lifestyle. so i would like to ask the people here that identify as furries what separates a furry person from a non-furry.
the gap between identifying with animals and being a furry is that furries are morally obligated to be obnoxious about it now and again
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #568481

It's having a fursona/anthro characters you want to write for or roleplay as.

If you want to turn into some kind of normal "feral" animal and run around in the woods you're not a furry you're some kind of otherkin person or TF fetishist.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: