lol

I guess these people didn't get the memo
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

Post by XSI » #563429

Human trafficking isn't slavery though, unless it's against their will. That usually happens when they're taken to Saudi Arabia or Israel where they're perfectly fine with slavery still and nobody really tries to stop it
In case of Britain they often pay plenty of money to go to a western country (The UK is popular because English means they don't have to learn an entirely new language usually) and then the smugglers laugh and just stuff them on a truck or boat with no interest in their health or wellbeing. So of course occasionally a bunch of them die and are found later
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #563430

XSI wrote:Human trafficking isn't slavery though, unless it's against their will. That usually happens when they're taken to Saudi Arabia or Israel where they're perfectly fine with slavery still and nobody really tries to stop it
In case of Britain they often pay plenty of money to go to a western country (The UK is popular because English means they don't have to learn an entirely new language usually) and then the smugglers laugh and just stuff them on a truck or boat with no interest in their health or wellbeing. So of course occasionally a bunch of them die and are found later
The articles I quoted were a report of a truck full of dead Vietnamese sex slaves and the following arrests sooooooooooooooooo I dont know why you're talking about illegal immigration and coyotes
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #563431

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 4228247552

goof is now a terrorist
goof is now a terrorist
goof is now a terrorist
goof is now a terrorist

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
The Respected Man
Byond Username: The Respected Man

Post by The Respected Man » #563432

this entire situation is an IRL monkey round
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #563433

bobbahbrown wrote:Image

goof is now a terrorist
goof is now a terrorist
goof is now a terrorist
goof is now a terrorist
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563435

bobbahbrown wrote:Image

goof is now a terrorist
goof is now a terrorist
goof is now a terrorist
goof is now a terrorist
no one had a problem when they declared Juggalos a gang. this is the future you chose
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563440

literal appeal to hypocrisy and whataboutism

imagine being so omega lib that you desperately scramble to defend yourself the same way redhats do

they really did nail you guys with cuck didn't they no wonder you're getting four more years of Big Cheeto
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #563441

Stickymayhem wrote:literal appeal to hypocrisy and whataboutism

imagine being so omega lib that you desperately scramble to defend yourself the same way redhats do

they really did nail you guys with cuck didn't they no wonder you're getting four more years of Big Cheeto
sticky get out of here you vegan fuck this is OUR race war not yours
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563447

Armhulen wrote:

Go help burn down a police station or shoot a cop. The cops chose to be fascists so it's better than shooting people for just being born the wrong colour my logic is infallible
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #563448

Stickymayhem wrote:
Armhulen wrote:

Go help burn down a police station or shoot a cop. The cops chose to be fascists so it's better than shooting people for just being born the wrong colour my logic is infallible
but what if the cop is black and/or he isn't a fascist
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563450

trollbreeder wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Armhulen wrote:

but what if the cop is black and/or he isn't a fascist

black cops are as bad as any cops, race isn't a shield and joining the oppressor doesn't make you better than them just because you used to be oppressed. There have been plenty of fucked up police-sanctioned murders at the hands of black/minority cops.

If you aren't seperating yourself from the systemic fascism, violence and racism you are the fascism, violence and racism. The group of cops that watched Derek Chavin murder George Floyd are absolutely responsible for the murder. Morally and, absent the protection of the regime, legally as well. Just look at the murder charge lobbed at the cameraman in the Ahmaud Arbery lynching.

I deeply hope the next video ends in the cop getting killed instead.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #563453

Saw that one video of those household members getting shot at for being on their porch.

It's a real different vibe.
► Show Spoiler
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #563462

Shadowflame909 wrote:Saw that one video of those household members getting shot at for being on their porch.

> gets told directly several times by large group of officers to go inside
> repercussions for not listening to police

hmmm....

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #563463

bobbahbrown wrote:
Shadowflame909 wrote:Saw that one video of those household members getting shot at for being on their porch.

> gets told directly several times by large group of officers to go inside
> repercussions for not listening to police

hmmm....
where's the warrant sweetie it's their private property :nail_care:
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #563465

why are the TYRANTS telling me to go inside during a dangerous civil disturbance?? don't they understand i need to be able to record this for my Instagram post WTF

stupid PIG cops

oink oink i hate ALL cops bash the fash NOW

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #563468

bobbahbrown wrote:why are the TYRANTS telling me to go inside during a dangerous civil disturbance?? don't they understand i need to be able to record this for my Instagram post WTF

stupid PIG cops

oink oink i hate ALL cops bash the fash NOW
yeah they really shouldn't be leaving their house when national guard vehicles are driving down the street, just asking for it
XSI

Post by XSI » #563469

They technically should be allowed to stay out, it is their property and they are not interfering with anything
It would be an incredibly dumb thing to do, but I don't see why they would be shot at for that
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563472

Hahaha holy shit someone change Sticky's diaper he's all blocked up with kale or some shit

How is it hypocritical to point out that your own nation is still grappling with the same issues when you're acting like this is some uniquely American problem?
In some ways you guys have it even worse you can straight up label a political party The Racist White One and it can run in broad daylight and get votes

Physician heal thyself

I'm fucking losing it listening to sticky screech and encourage people to kill black cops like
Holy fuck weren't you just talking about self awareness? Take a knee and think about what you're saying my guy what the fuck
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #563489

Stickymayhem wrote:
Armhulen wrote:

I've seen almost this exact post but with the n word/"looter" instead of cop. You violence jackoffs are all the same, real life murderboners.
Can we just not tell people to murder each other (and on a video game forum no less)? Is it so hard to not want to kill people? (Your next line is "Yes, and cops aren't people")
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #563493

How about this.
1.We aren't getting a full version of this story. People are rightfully cynical of the media, because every video or piece of information we get is heavily censored. The media intentionally refuses to call them Rioters.
2. People are rightfully cynical of rioters who would burn down a bar owned by a retired local fire fighter, or the possessions of a homeless man ( https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/12 ... 4659147776 )
3.Regular people who are rightfully cynical of the 2 prior groups, are overly trusting of the police, because they believe they're a thin blue line below law and order. These people are taking the side of the police(Early numbers from arrests show that 86% of those arrested have Minnesota on their driver's License. People, rightfully or not believe this shit would be happening every day if not for the police).
4.Police in these cities don't treat people the same, and members of different groups have wildly different encounters with the police(I would say that it was more along class lines than racial ones, and that a Ben Carson or Barack Obama in those cities wouldn't face trouble, but if you're in a poor black neighborhood it's a distinction without a difference).
5.There are legitimate protesters who aren't rioting, and are speaking out because of how the police treated them unfairly in the past.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #563514

I've been watching on twitter for like 3 days now and I can safely say that 90% of these "rioters" are infiltrators/undercover cops/antifa busting shit up.

I mean its gotten kind of funny with how many posts are out there now of people laughing at planted bricks and bait cars, and people screaming at the wite pepol wearing black everywhere who are busting down windows and spray painting.

Its really a set up.
► Show Spoiler
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563515

Timbrewolf wrote:

Hahaha holy shit someone change Sticky's diaper he's all blocked up with kale or some shit

How is it hypocritical to point out that your own nation is still grappling with the same issues when you're acting like this is some uniquely American problem?
In some ways you guys have it even worse you can straight up label a political party The Racist White One and it can run in broad daylight and get votes

Physician heal thyself

I'm fucking losing it listening to sticky screech and encourage people to kill black cops like
Holy fuck weren't you just talking about self awareness? Take a knee and think about what you're saying my guy what the fuck
Again, one of our countries is fucked up, and the other is literally shooting protestors in multiple cities. This isn't a dick waving contest and its pathetically sad that you've made it one.

Truly American down to the core aren't you. Makes sense when you're so privileged you can afford to spend thousands on a mascot costume with an ass flap
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563518

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Armhulen wrote:

I've seen almost this exact post but with the n word/"looter" instead of cop. You violence jackoffs are all the same, real life murderboners.
Can we just not tell people to murder each other (and on a video game forum no less)? Is it so hard to not want to kill people? (Your next line is "Yes, and cops aren't people")
You've answered your own post. Peaceful protest only works when the other side has a conscience and isn't aiming for extermination. MLK's entire platform was based on the hope that there was a core of empathy in the people in power. We have repeatedly learned (as he did shortly before HE WAS FUCKING MURDERED FOR HIS PEACEFUL PLATFORM) this is not fucking true.

Hong Kong, to my understanding, was reasonably peaceful in the face of their oppression and it did fucking nothing for them. China now has total dictatorial power over HK. After far more effective protests by far more effective organisers and activists than in America. And it didn't fucking work.

So what's your play? Sit down inside and play video games while whining about people being violent? The regime IS violence. This is why liberals fucking lose over and over again they're playing the game by rules that don't fucking exist for anyone but themselves.

At the risk of giving the brain dead here ammunition, I do think that this violence needs to be coupled with a wider movement to be effective. That wider movement has faltered with Sanders being kicked out so I don't forsee long term change without real risk to the powers that be.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #563521

I'm sorry, sticky, but I won't commit a murder for you.
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563522

PKPenguin321 wrote:I'm sorry, sticky, but I won't commit a murder for you.
you dont have to commit murder just condone it :D
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #563524

Stickymayhem wrote:
Is this /really/ what you want us to become? NSFW
NSFW:
[youtube]K8NKNKub2HI[/youtube]
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #563526

Armhulen wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Is this /really/ what you want us to become? NSFW
NSFW:
[youtube]K8NKNKub2HI[/youtube]
your nsfw button was auto opened for me and I clicked on it anyways
► Show Spoiler
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #563535

Stickymayhem wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:I won't eat meat because I refuse to murder innocent animals.
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563543

I think the word irony attributes too much intelligence to the situation to say that it's ironic sticky is screaming about American racism and violence when he's the only person in the thread screeching the "just kill all the people I blame for the problem" solution.

Sticky if my suit had an ass flap on it I'd be glad to have it for times like these when someone deserves to get shit on
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563544

Timbrewolf wrote:I think the word irony attributes too much intelligence to the situation to say that it's ironic sticky is screaming about American racism and violence when he's the only person in the thread screeching the "just kill all the people I blame for the problem" solution.

Sticky if my suit had an ass flap on it I'd be glad to have it for times like these when someone deserves to get shit on
I look forward to the based take on why you have four more years of cheeto dick rammed up there on the next episode of your furry podcast

Or you can pad your suit with your diaper play offcuts and join the revolution in a rubber-bullet proof, totally untouchable furmech.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563547

Is it any surprise the guy with the totenkopf cap in his avatar is advocating violence and an ethnic cleansing? Lmao fuck off vegan nazi
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563549

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Is it any surprise the guy with the totenkopf cap in his avatar is advocating violence and an ethnic cleansing? Lmao fuck off vegan nazi
lmao ethnic cleansing go sleep in a bucket of crabs
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #563553

sticky think he isnt a nazi but he is a vegetable nazi
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563555

Stickymayhem wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Is it any surprise the guy with the totenkopf cap in his avatar is advocating violence and an ethnic cleansing? Lmao fuck off vegan nazi
lmao ethnic cleansing go sleep in a bucket of crabs
"uhhh shit someone called out my fetishism of nazi symbolism uhh i know ill slap him with a non-sequitor"

Good thing your feeble ass is only capable of committing genocide on a plate of chips you fucking roach. Next time some sand person gets a hair across his sphincter and blows up a concert of teenage girls in your shithole country I'll be sure to tell you that he's just doing his part to achieve meaningful social change.
XSI

Post by XSI » #563557

This thread is developping exactly like I expected it would
I'm pretty sure there is no right 'side' in this entire mess to begin with anyway, so that's pretty much how it's going to go

It started because a man with drugs in their possession and a record for violent crime died during an attempt at arresting him by a cop with a record of violence?
There is no winner here, everyone loses no matter what happens, all the riots and looting is just a continuation of everyone being violent shitters who would fit in fine with a grey jumpsuit
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563573

XSI wrote:This thread is developping exactly like I expected it would
I'm pretty sure there is no right 'side' in this entire mess to begin with anyway, so that's pretty much how it's going to go

It started because a man with drugs in their possession and a record for violent crime died during an attempt at arresting him by a cop with a record of violence?
There is no winner here, everyone loses no matter what happens, all the riots and looting is just a continuation of everyone being violent shitters who would fit in fine with a grey jumpsuit
and already you're warping the story

he tried to pass a bad fucking 20 dollar cheque

he was killed over twenty fucking bucks

but yeah peaceful protest here's a valiant attempt at it in the face of a fascist fucking regime you bootlickers
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563575

Weird how the guy with the SS uniform is calling everyone else fascists and bootlickers lmao eat shit cock-goebbeler
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563582

Seeing people in the UK have their own protests in response to our news that doesnt involve them at all is hilarious.

Jesus how Ameri-cucked can you get?

Ameriboo? I dont even know what to call this behavior.
Like being British is so miserable citizens are now role-playing as Americans.

It would explain why sticky is acting so passionately about our politics.

Sticky tell us more about your Ameri-sona
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #563583

I really think saying that the cops are looking for the extermination of one group is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
XSI

Post by XSI » #563599

Stickymayhem wrote:

but yeah peaceful protest here's a valiant attempt at it in the face of a fascist fucking regime you bootlickers
>Drugs fell out of his pockets during the situation and the autopsy said he died from drug-related heart failure
Nah. The initial cause of the arrest doesn't matter. He began to fight it and they pinned him to stop him from fighting
The only thing that could be said to be the cause of death, if it was cop related, would be if the stress of it all combined with the drugs to cause the heart failure
US cops are known to be complete tools, but this is not the case to argue that. Point to the shit where they shoot into crowds and/or pepper spray peaceful protestors instead
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #563602

XSI wrote:US cops are known to be complete tools, but this is not the case to argue that
8:25:31 the video appears to show Mr. Floyd ceasing to breathe or speak. Lane said, “want to roll him on his side.” Kueng checked Mr. Floyd’s right wrist for a pulse and said, “I couldn’t find one.” None of the officers moved from their positions.
At 8:27:24, the defendant removed his knee from Mr. Floyd’s neck.
Warrant for Chauvin (maybe you should read it)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563604

Timbrewolf wrote:Seeing people in the UK have their own protests in response to our news that doesnt involve them at all is hilarious.

Jesus how Ameri-cucked can you get?

Ameriboo? I dont even know what to call this behavior.
Like being British is so miserable citizens are now role-playing as Americans.

It would explain why sticky is acting so passionately about our politics.

Sticky tell us more about your Ameri-sona
Yeah people protest about a lot of worldwide atrocities

you're the atrocity
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563605

US cops are known to be complete tools, but this is not the case to argue that. Point to the shit where they shoot into crowds and/or pepper spray peaceful protestors instead
but dont point at the fucking lengthy video of a prolonged murder?

what?

Also I did point to it. There's over a dozen videos of police arresting, shooting and beating peaceful protestors, journalists AND FUCKING MEDICS. They are committing war crimes for fucks sake
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #563609

Timbrewolf wrote:Please tell us how your country solved racism wait you didn't, you haven't
Timbrewolf wrote:Seeing people in the UK have their own protests in response to our news that doesnt involve them at all is hilarious.
fml you're dense
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563611

Stickymayhem wrote:
but dont point at the fucking lengthy video of a prolonged murder?

what?

Also I did point to it. There's over a dozen videos of police arresting, shooting and beating peaceful protestors, journalists AND FUCKING MEDICS. They are committing war crimes for fucks sake
To paraphrase Star Trek Deep Space Nine: How can there be war crimes if there isn't a war? Just because you hand out water bottles and call yourself an Antifa Field Medic doesn't mean you're given special privileges. If they want war crimes laws to apply to them they have to actually admit this isnt about "justice" but instead an armed insurrection and declare war.
XSI

Post by XSI » #563615

Neat, thanks
Don't mind me, Sticky has this great way with words that he encourages everyone to oppose him no matter what he supports. Just doing what comes naturally there. Plus his responses amuse me
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #563622

The La Rioters have passed through my town, kind of obvious this was coming since I only live one hour away.

They've destroyed the 99 cent store, killed the pawnshop owner across the street (by giving him a heart attack), demolished the 7-11, destroyed the dollar store, and completely obliterated the many businesses that were barely scraping by in my community.

This is honestly very sad and it's gonna be a hot minute for my town to come back from this.

In other news, one of my friends was giving TVs away out of the kindness in their hearts. No clue where they got them from, but thank them for being so kind.

Last night was bad, but it wasn't all bad needless to say.
► Show Spoiler
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #563625

Stickymayhem wrote:

I disagree.
He died because he resisted arrest multiple times after passing a bad 20$ bill, and he was pinned improperly by a police officer with a history of violence who was showing off to some guy filming him.

at 2:10 we see Floyd immediately resisting arrest when the cops talk to him in his car, forcing the cops to drag him out of the car and again at 7:40, Floyd once again resists arrest when the cops try to get him into the cruiser.

Aaaand… once again the Main Stream media provides an _edited_ video instead of showing the entire bystander cellphone clip, where Floyd carries on a conversation with the cops and with a (sounds like) older Black guy on the sidewalk who is telling Floyd to stop resisting and just get in the police car.

So here we go again, the Washington Post like the rest of the Mainstream Media, is propagandizing the event by only showing the incident from near the end when Floyd died, implying he dindu nuffin and the cops are evil racists who murdered! him for no reason at all…
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563635

Helios wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

I disagree.
He died because he resisted arrest multiple times after passing a bad 20$ bill, and he was pinned improperly by a police officer with a history of violence who was showing off to some guy filming him.

at 2:10 we see Floyd immediately resisting arrest when the cops talk to him in his car, forcing the cops to drag him out of the car and again at 7:40, Floyd once again resists arrest when the cops try to get him into the cruiser.

Aaaand… once again the Main Stream media provides an _edited_ video instead of showing the entire bystander cellphone clip, where Floyd carries on a conversation with the cops and with a (sounds like) older Black guy on the sidewalk who is telling Floyd to stop resisting and just get in the police car.

So here we go again, the Washington Post like the rest of the Mainstream Media, is propagandizing the event by only showing the incident from near the end when Floyd died, implying he dindu nuffin and the cops are evil racists who murdered! him for no reason at all…
I'm just gonna quote this in case you edit it after realising how much you're telling on yourself here

then again I doubt you have the self-awareness, or you're probably just proud of your views which isn't rare here