Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #566135

Bottom post of the previous page:

IkeTG wrote:
Reeeee wrote:So did you get a hallucination of a Karl Marx when you heard the news that cops are being abolished or not?
what does this even MEAN?
Hes high on weed
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #566137

StickyMayhem's watching riots on the telly when a fucking obi wan esque projection comes from the entertainment system with karl marx and he's like "Help us Sticky, you're our only hope!"
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #566157

the rebels are the proletariant change my mind
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #566163

We dont need #alllivesmatter or some white parade but we do need to consider racial motivations more in crimes against whites.

eg. while following Tessa Majors' homicide nobody has seemed to ask or question whether race may have been a factor when three teenage boys repeatedly stabbed an 18 year old girl after she refused to give them her cell phone.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #566164

There are absolutely a lot of anti-white racist crimes out there, but the media doesn't really give those a lot of attention and it seems people just sorta take it for granted
But on the police/BLM topic there's also a lot of police on white fuckups that lead to deaths, some right before this whole rioting/protesting thing started, and those also didn't really get much attention
A (white) guy was shot in his own home while asleep by cops with a no-knock warrant that they got based off a neighbour saying that they didn't trust the guy(Red flag laws). Surely that sort of thing is an even bigger sign of police being unaccountable and/or incapable than someone resisting arrest dying from a bad hold that could be explained by poor training?(Or drug overdose while being arrested. Exact cause doesn't really matter much for this)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #566169

Uhm actually, retard, those dont fucking count because they were privileged anyways, you fucking bigot. Pay up, cracker.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #566192

yeah i'm with you XSI which is kinda like why i've been saying for 10 pages even if you don't care for the whole thing improving police standards helps everyone
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #566196

Stickymayhem wrote:the rebels are the proletariant change my mind
The guys in chaz? Chad? What is it even now. Seattle.
CHAZ took all the things they, ostensibly, hated about America and dialed it up to 11 inside their little police state.
They kinda stopped being working class when they took everything they hated like guns, segregation, borders, corruption and cops and then turned those on themselves. They aren't fighting the "man", those just don't come there, they are just fighting themselves to fight the .. system is it?
They are the system now.
Wonder how the healthcare is doing.

Someone made a funny point about how they are colonizing. That always ends up well.
signnatrire
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #566204

libby you are so reliably on the exact opposite side of correct that you should just do whatever the opposite of your instinct is

there is no chaz it was literally a tucker carlson meme you goo brain

do you have to hold your breath to type
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #566205

i have friends in seattle and let me tell you chaz is way overplayed

edit: you know what i'm not gonna use the word first hand experience wrong today BUT MAYBE i'll go to chaz myself, take pictures and show you
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #566211

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Uhm actually, retard, those dont fucking count because they were privileged anyways, you fucking bigot. Pay up, cracker.
not going to defend some of the more extreme dumbfuck takes you see about white people being bad but like

white privilege is just the concept that you're much less likely to have society take a dump on you to the degree it shits on people who aren't white; it doesn't mean "you're white so you're automatically rich and have a perfect life"

I think I talked about this with you before but I also think you sorta yelled at me idk why I'm writing this
Limey wrote:its too late.
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #566213

Armhulen wrote:i have friends in seattle and let me tell you chaz is way overplayed
Yeah, sure, it's hippies larping and that's about it. Couple of bad apples in there being shitheads, normal life.
Some escapist dream where they order pizzas and echochamber stuff.
Still hella funny seeing them try to be autonomous with the garden and all.
Stickymayhem wrote:there is no chaz it was literally a tucker carlson meme you goo brain
Tucker carlson meme about how rebels are the proletariat? I lost you there.
Cops sat on a criminals windpipe and killed him and... rebels? How's that related?
signnatrire
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #566225

Qbopper wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Uhm actually, retard, those dont fucking count because they were privileged anyways, you fucking bigot. Pay up, cracker.
not going to defend some of the more extreme dumbfuck takes you see about white people being bad but like

white privilege is just the concept that you're much less likely to have society take a dump on you to the degree it shits on people who aren't white; it doesn't mean "you're white so you're automatically rich and have a perfect life"

I think I talked about this with you before but I also think you sorta yelled at me idk why I'm writing this
i literally got an entire nation telling me to kill myself because 400 years ago some bongistani retard whipping some brownistani retard

im not even from england
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #566227

Super Aggro Crag wrote:i literally got an entire nation telling me to kill myself
no you don't and the fact that you think that is unfortunate
Limey wrote:its too late.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #566236

Qbopper wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:i literally got an entire nation telling me to kill myself
no you don't and the fact that you think that is unfortunate
can you just not gaslight me for a second dude? thanks
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #566276

My mom, who is employed as ticket inspector in trains, was told yesterday that she is a murderer by a fellow afro-american nigger. But they're not in the USA, this is in Germany. You guys should just beat these idiots down already so they stop coming to my country and shitting it up even more as it is.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #566316

BONERMASTER wrote:My mom, who is employed as ticket inspector in trains, was told yesterday that she is a murderer by a fellow afro-american nigger. But they're not in the USA, this is in Germany. You guys should just beat these idiots down already so they stop coming to my country and shitting it up even more as it is.
how did you know they were african american
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #566321

He said that after she beat the shit out of him, stupid.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #570227

>Judge in Epstein case gets their house shot up, family injured or killed, likely attempted hit on her
>Suspect died from 'suicide', likely two bullets to the back of the head

Just remember, Epstein didn't kill himself and neither did any of these other high profile 'suicides'
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #570689

>trying to burn down a federal building with humans inside then complaining about arrests

lol
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
The Respected Man
Byond Username: The Respected Man

Post by The Respected Man » #570704

Timonk wrote:>trying to burn down a federal building with humans inside then complaining about arrests

lol
Greytide in real life
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #570727

The Respected Man wrote:
Timonk wrote:>trying to burn down a federal building with humans inside then complaining about arrests

lol
Greytide in real life
could you imagine if the people protesting for police reform started saying shit like "stop powergaming you fucking validhunters"
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #570729

PKPenguin321 wrote:
The Respected Man wrote:

lol
Greytide in real life
could you imagine if the people protesting for police reform started saying shit like "stop powergaming you fucking validhunters"
Security is shitsec!
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #639331

I can't believe this was a year ago
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #639376

Hnng SHUT UP
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #639538

someone needs to update the thread name
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #639540

justice 4 amber & ghislaine.. down w ukraine...
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #639541

also i guess winston got trespassed from parliament for 2 yrs for attending an anti-covid protest...? our will smith....
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #639557

Necro n Cro neCRO NEXRO NECRO HNNNG DISGUSTING
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #639564

This man got metaphorically dragged out of his office kicking and screaming let him rest
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: