Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

Post by Stickymayhem » #563635

Bottom post of the previous page:

Helios wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
XSI wrote:This thread is developping exactly like I expected it would
I'm pretty sure there is no right 'side' in this entire mess to begin with anyway, so that's pretty much how it's going to go

It started because a man with drugs in their possession and a record for violent crime died during an attempt at arresting him by a cop with a record of violence?
There is no winner here, everyone loses no matter what happens, all the riots and looting is just a continuation of everyone being violent shitters who would fit in fine with a grey jumpsuit
and already you're warping the story

he tried to pass a bad fucking 20 dollar cheque

he was killed over twenty fucking bucks

but yeah peaceful protest here's a valiant attempt at it in the face of a fascist fucking regime you bootlickers
I disagree.
He died because he resisted arrest multiple times after passing a bad 20$ bill, and he was pinned improperly by a police officer with a history of violence who was showing off to some guy filming him.

at 2:10 we see Floyd immediately resisting arrest when the cops talk to him in his car, forcing the cops to drag him out of the car and again at 7:40, Floyd once again resists arrest when the cops try to get him into the cruiser.

Aaaand… once again the Main Stream media provides an _edited_ video instead of showing the entire bystander cellphone clip, where Floyd carries on a conversation with the cops and with a (sounds like) older Black guy on the sidewalk who is telling Floyd to stop resisting and just get in the police car.

So here we go again, the Washington Post like the rest of the Mainstream Media, is propagandizing the event by only showing the incident from near the end when Floyd died, implying he dindu nuffin and the cops are evil racists who murdered! him for no reason at all…
I'm just gonna quote this in case you edit it after realising how much you're telling on yourself here

then again I doubt you have the self-awareness, or you're probably just proud of your views which isn't rare here
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #563637

Stickymayhem wrote:
Helios wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
XSI wrote:This thread is developping exactly like I expected it would
I'm pretty sure there is no right 'side' in this entire mess to begin with anyway, so that's pretty much how it's going to go

It started because a man with drugs in their possession and a record for violent crime died during an attempt at arresting him by a cop with a record of violence?
There is no winner here, everyone loses no matter what happens, all the riots and looting is just a continuation of everyone being violent shitters who would fit in fine with a grey jumpsuit
and already you're warping the story

he tried to pass a bad fucking 20 dollar cheque

he was killed over twenty fucking bucks

but yeah peaceful protest here's a valiant attempt at it in the face of a fascist fucking regime you bootlickers
I disagree.
He died because he resisted arrest multiple times after passing a bad 20$ bill, and he was pinned improperly by a police officer with a history of violence who was showing off to some guy filming him.

at 2:10 we see Floyd immediately resisting arrest when the cops talk to him in his car, forcing the cops to drag him out of the car and again at 7:40, Floyd once again resists arrest when the cops try to get him into the cruiser.

Aaaand… once again the Main Stream media provides an _edited_ video instead of showing the entire bystander cellphone clip, where Floyd carries on a conversation with the cops and with a (sounds like) older Black guy on the sidewalk who is telling Floyd to stop resisting and just get in the police car.

So here we go again, the Washington Post like the rest of the Mainstream Media, is propagandizing the event by only showing the incident from near the end when Floyd died, implying he dindu nuffin and the cops are evil racists who murdered! him for no reason at all…
I'm just gonna quote this in case you edit it after realising how much you're telling on yourself here

then again I doubt you have the self-awareness, or you're probably just proud of your views which isn't rare here
He absolutely was resisting, both at the beginning when the cops had to literally drag him out of his car to cuff him and once again, when the cops tried to put him in the police cruiser.
"“Well get up and get in the car, man. Get up and get in the car! I’ve been waiting the whole (unintelligible). Just get up and get in the car. They all gave you the opportunity to get in. You can win, you can’t win, man. You didn’t listen!”
And you can see the officer showing off to the guy recording him, as you hear Floyd say he can't breath.
XSI was right. There is no right 'side' in this entire mess. One guy is dead, and the other guy is in prison, both as a result of their actions.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #563638

It's still the police officer's fault because, and this may shock you, the police aren't supposed to kill people for resisting arrest
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #563640

Armhulen wrote:It's still the police officer's fault because, and this may shock you, the police aren't supposed to kill people for resisting arrest
That doesn't make sense though. If his intent was to kill the guy, why would he have tried to arrest him and put him in the police car twice?
If Floyd didn't resist arrest twice, and listened to the non cop old guy telling him he couldn't win and to stop resisting and get in the car, Floyd wouldn't be dead.
If the Officer didn't use an improper hold and didn't show off to some guy recording, he wouldn't be in prison.
Both are necessary conditions for the situation we have in front of us, and given the consequences of those actions are death and prison, it seems fairly clear to me, both men were mistaken
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #563643

Timbrewolf wrote:Ameriboo? I dont even know what to call this behavior.
Like being British is so miserable citizens are now role-playing as Americans.
Freeaboo
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #563645

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:Ameriboo? I dont even know what to call this behavior.
Like being British is so miserable citizens are now role-playing as Americans.
Freeaboo
Fucking

Golden
Armhulen wrote:It's still the police officer's fault because, and this may shock you, the police aren't supposed to kill people for resisting arrest
Yeah this, if your morality is allowing you to rationalize a police officer laying on a handcuffed guys' neck until dead like...check yourself.
Thgere is no number of strikes before the officer just gets to shrug off like "Damn he's being really hard to put in the back of my cruiser guess I just get to execute him now."
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #563649

Stickymayhem wrote:literal appeal to hypocrisy and whataboutism

imagine being so omega lib that you desperately scramble to defend yourself the same way redhats do

they really did nail you guys with cuck didn't they no wonder you're getting four more years of Big Cheeto
Man, you think that's the cucked part? The only other significant choice is some creep who has alzheimer's.

There's no winning move here.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #563650

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:literal appeal to hypocrisy and whataboutism

imagine being so omega lib that you desperately scramble to defend yourself the same way redhats do

they really did nail you guys with cuck didn't they no wonder you're getting four more years of Big Cheeto
Man, you think that's the cucked part? The only other significant choice is some creep who has alzheimer's.

There's no winning move here.
yeah both votes are insanely cucked but i guess i wouldn't dare give one of them 8 years in office on the history books
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563651

i would rather eat a cheeto than a dusty old yogurt cup
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #563652

Super Aggro Crag wrote:i would rather eat a cheeto than a dusty old yogurt cup
i am so salty about the two candidates do not @ me
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #563654

you guys wouldnt understand, us floyds have been oppressed for years.......cops dont go after black people they go after FLOYDS. barely any of us left, how many people do u know called floyd? exactly.

we're being genocided and you guys dont even care.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #563655

Qustinnus wrote:you guys wouldnt understand, us floyds have been oppressed for years.......cops dont go after black people they go after FLOYDS. barely any of us left, how many people do u know called floyd? exactly.

we're being genocided and you guys dont even care.
hottest takes only
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #563657

Shadowflame909 wrote:snip
Sorry to hear that man. Hope your town can pull together after this and come out stronger than before.
► Show Spoiler
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #563679

Farquaar wrote:
Shadowflame909 wrote:snip
Sorry to hear that man. Hope your town can pull together after this and come out stronger than before.
Its good. My town was already pretty crappy in terms of togetherness and "scrounging up funds for literally anything"

Just one of the cons of having a cheaper place to live near LA.
► Show Spoiler
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563684

Countdown to peaceful protestors getting shot by the army

I'm sure they'll be extremely careful with their use of force, its not like they've been indiscriminate so far.

Other than the journalists, innocent bystanders, people standing in their homes, that black senator, that black fbi agent, that pregnant black lady they stomped on and that old black guy that served the cops bbq for years being shot dead.

They were all protesting violently, clearly no other mutual traits.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #563687

"President Trump spoke in the Rose Garden, calling for an end to “violence and destruction,” saying that he will deploy the US military if state governors do not reign in the protests that emerged in response to the death of George Floyd."

WE'RE DOING IT digg
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563688

>Define antifa as terrorists
>Define all opposition as antifa (existing republican legislation uses "left-wing" and "antifa" completely interchangeably)
>???
>Dictatorship
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #563689

Stickymayhem wrote:>Define antifa as terrorists
>Define all opposition as antifa (existing republican legislation uses "left-wing" and "antifa" completely interchangeably)
>???
>Dictatorship
yeah i'm totally sure the world's biggest democracy is going to become a dictatorship

calm down, bringing the military into this is really not going to help them at all
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563690

Armhulen wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:>Define antifa as terrorists
>???
>Dictatorship
yeah i'm totally sure the world's biggest democracy is going to become a dictatorship

calm down, bringing the military into this is really not going to help them at all
I'm not being serious about a total traditional dictatorship but plenty of people are going to die for having the wrong opinion very soon.
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #563691

Seizing on the burning of the precinct building as the supposed opening salvo in a antifa uprising, the Trumpians were able to throw millions of Americans into a convulsion of fear at the threat of antifa terror. The official account stated:

The burning of the precinct was intended to be the signal for a bloody uprising and civil war. Large-scale pillaging in Washington was planned for as early as four o'clock in the morning on Tuesday. It has been determined that starting today throughout America acts of terrorism were to begin against prominent individuals, against private property, against the lives and safety of the peaceful population, and general civil war was to be unleashed...

Ludwig Grauert, the chief of the American state police, proposed an emergency presidential decree under Article 48 of the US Constitution, which gave the president the power to take any measure necessary to protect public safety without the consent of the Congress. It would have suspended most civil liberties under the pretence of preventing further antifa violence.
Just changed a few words from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_Fire_Decree

And now this LIVE footage of a true ANTIFA ANARCHIST INSURRECTIONIST THUG:
[youtube]qv-O4rnUToU[/youtube]
More civilians at 11
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #563692

this thread is one big pile of bait
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #563695

Sure would have been nice if anyone cared when my country pointed out how shitty minneapolis is as a city years ago.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #563696

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #563702

can you not bobbah
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #563705

The lack of vitamins from nutritious meat has taken its toll on poor old sticky's brain.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #563715

the videos of the protests/riots are kinda crazy i saw one earlier of a cop pulling down a (nonviolent/peaceful) black guy's mask and pepperspraying him in the face. my city has an 8pm curfew as if covid19 restrictions didnt suck enough, hopefully the actual rioters quit it.

also they delayed cod season 4 cuz of protests because ??? what if activision banned the 12 year olds that scream NIGGER when i kill them instead of delaying season 4?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #563728

have you seen the video of black mob attacking some random dude, and they beat him up, he falls down and his hip joint dislocates and he does a split
ain't violence funny
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #563733

Stickymayhem wrote: I'm not being serious about a total traditional dictatorship but plenty of people are going to die for having the wrong opinion very soon.
It's not like it's only the cops shooting at the protestors, plenty of cops and just unrelated people have died for no reason.

Look at this video for example. One person died, a family ruined and a sister vowing vengeance and death to those who did it. Her reaction is understandable but absolutely not helpful for anybody, and she never should have been in this situation in the first place. If you are violently protesting or encouraging people to be violent then you're a part of the problem, no matter which team you're on.
https://streamable.com/11txnq
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #563735

I agree with sticky?

What the fuck
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563736

I would love to see anyone in this thread square up and try to fight a single police officer vs. just talking about how it's the right thing to do right now.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #563737

Timbrewolf wrote:I would love to see anyone in this thread square up and try to fight a single police officer vs. just talking about how it's the right thing to do right now.
Imagine being this close to understanding the problem, but still being so far away from understanding the problem.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #563738

He has a talent for that.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563739

MrStonedOne wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:I would love to see anyone in this thread square up and try to fight a single police officer vs. just talking about how it's the right thing to do right now.
Imagine being this close to understanding the problem, but still being so far away from understanding the problem.

Violence is the answer (as long as other people are doing it)
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #563741

The day citizens feel comfortable intervening the next time they see cops kneeling on a guys neck is the day this issue will be solved. That can't happen as long as cops are indistinguishable from soldiers only without any of the rules of engagement and war crime training.

Like, the issue is this guy shouldn't have died, the crowd gathering around should have intervened by throwing the officer off of him, the officer should have been charged with assault, and none of the interveners charged or even arrested.

That is the ideal solution to bad cops.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #563742

Trump is not even remotely close to smart enough to pull off a Caesar - anyone that legitimately thinks he's going to turn burgerland into a dictatorship is fooling themselves.

Burger cops have no standards to be held to which is the problem. One of them fucks up? Ohohoho it's paid vacation.

I've seen too many videos of overweight cops and it's just bizarre - half of them aren't remotely healthy enough for the job and the other half are psychopaths who shouldn't be anywhere near firearms.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563743

If the Democrats pushing for this insurrection actually gave a fuck about black people and police reform they would have done something in the 8 years we had race riots under Obama while he twiddled Michelle's clitdick on Martha's Vinyard
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #563744

Super Aggro Crag wrote:If the Democrats pushing for this insurrection actually gave a fuck about black people and police reform they would have done something in the 8 years we had race riots under Obama while he twiddled Michelle's clitdick on Martha's Vinyard
Yes but helping black people doesn't help keep a healthy democratic voting base now, does it?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #563763

oranges wrote:can you not bobbah
sorry....

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563770

I've had the shit kicked out of me by cops twice while protesting and I've been arrested once too

You're damn right I couldn't fight them, they're geared up, trained to beat the shit out of me and I go to prison even if I do win

it doesn't make my stance any more or less valid but as per usual you're a pussy trying to feel better about yourself by assuming everyone else is as hollow and cucked as you are
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563772

MrStonedOne wrote:The day citizens feel comfortable intervening the next time they see cops kneeling on a guys neck is the day this issue will be solved. That can't happen as long as cops are indistinguishable from soldiers only without any of the rules of engagement and war crime training.

Like, the issue is this guy shouldn't have died, the crowd gathering around should have intervened by throwing the officer off of him, the officer should have been charged with assault, and none of the interveners charged or even arrested.

That is the ideal solution to bad cops.
Damn straight.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563774

Stickymayhem wrote: I've had the shit kicked out of me by cops twice while protesting and I've been arrested once too
>getting in fights with UK cops over US justice system abuses

Please you cant really be this retarded
You're damn right I couldn't fight them, they're geared up, trained to beat the shit out of me and I go to prison even if I do win

it doesn't make my stance any more or less valid but as per usual you're a pussy trying to feel better about yourself by assuming everyone else is as hollow and cucked as you are
It kinda does? I mean you're not involved with the issue we're talking about aside from your delusional Freaboo thing but humoring you for a minute; Saying the solution is to fight this power to right the wrong while also establishing/admitting that you cant hope to actually fight against them kinda doooooes prove your full of shit tho?

I wish someone actually could bonk you over the head and bring back the pre-car accident sticky. He was a fucking idiot too but much more fun to be around.
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #563775

I’m envious of your conviction
[this space reserved]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563776

Stickymayhem wrote:
I've had the shit kicked out of me by cops twice while protesting and I've been arrested once too

Maybe if you ate a chicken breast once in a while you wouldn't be such a frail little fuck that you got rolled by a fucking Bobby, you clown
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563777

Rather than try to dismantle the machine of oppression lets just jam our fucking arm directly into the gears

Again thanks to social media outcry and reporting criminal charges were already being sought in this case before anyone ran to the streets to collect police punches

All you should need to know about the affects violence in protests has on the situation is that right now there are white nationalist groups infiltrating the movement in person and on social media specifically to start/encourage violence
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #563780

Being prepared and willing to stand against the corrupt elements of the police force isn't the same as burning random cars in the streets and destroying businesses in the community. The cops don't really care if you hit yourself repeatedly, after all, except possibly as an excuse to join in on hitting you.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #563788

Also calling this thread the BLM Riots is really disingenuous when the majority of protestors are peacefully demonstrating and a surprising amount of them are even obeying curfew.

Floyd's family has even asked that people refrain from violence.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #563800

Timbrewolf wrote:Also calling this thread the BLM Riots is really disingenuous when the majority of protestors are peacefully demonstrating and a surprising amount of them are even obeying curfew.

based floyd's family
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #563805

Timbrewolf wrote:Also calling this thread the BLM Riots is really disingenuous when the majority of protestors are peacefully demonstrating and a surprising amount of them are even obeying curfew.

It was just the easiest way to group all the separate protests and riots together.

Also, eh, I feel like the riots are whats making this stay on peoples minds more. We've had protests before, but they've gone on deaf ears.
► Show Spoiler
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563810

Timbrewolf wrote:

>getting in fights with UK cops over US justice system abuses

Please you cant really be this retarded
nothing to do with your dumb fucking country
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #563840

Stickymayhem wrote:

maybe if u ate meat u'd be able to win a fight
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #563848

this is me when a person of color walks by :)