Aye aye, whatsa vouch and how do i get one from here?

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Misurn
Byond Username: Misurn

Aye aye, whatsa vouch and how do i get one from here?

Post by Misurn » #565565

So recently ive had many connection issues with /tg/ server that dont happen on others, awfuly lag tugs and random connection sudden dead, anyway, i a shitload of time ago got banned from bee (desserved it ngl) after i got bored as an ai and tried to make the round fun by making a deathsquad myself indeed of killing the traitors (no sec, no heads, only ai), adminless round, same traitor reported me, yknow how it is, anyway, i was told that they would let me in if i could get any admin from a respectable server to give me a "vouch"
so... could you guys tell me what the fuck is a vouch and how do i get one from tg? :peel:
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: Aye aye, whatsa vouch and how do i get one from here?

Post by FloranOtten » #565581

If you play here for a while, and behave well, you can ask an admin to come into a ban appeal thread and vouch for you(read: say you're a good egg)
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #565625

I control all vouches. All admins love me.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #565631

FloranOtten wrote:If you play here for a while, and behave well, you can ask an admin to come into a ban appeal thread and vouch for you(read: say you're a good egg)
thank :monkey:
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #565632

DrPillzRedux wrote:I control all vouches. All admins love me.
should i ask in the discord for one?