The doomsday clock

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

The doomsday clock

Post by Jalleo » #61940

So now is as bad as the USSR and USA was in 1984 discuss. (Doomsday clock at 11:57 PM)
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: The doomsday clock

Post by Ricotez » #61950

I'm not surprised, seeing how many powerful men are playing Risk with the world.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Snake2512
Byond Username: Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » #61951

can I play Iron Maiden yet.
4:08 PM - Maccus: you touched me as a kid remember
Zellion
Byond Username: Zellion

Post by Zellion » #62067

too late
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #62434

Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #62453

#soon #halflife3 #ded #lieksoded
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #62467

it's a legitimate reality now that modern civilization ends before hl3 gets released
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #62468

1000s of years from now the survivors of the collapse, speaking in pidgin languages and scavenging for whatever's left will come upon artifacts writing in an unknown script

the only reoccurring letters appear to be "HL3". could it have been how those in history described the end of the world? was HL3 the apocalyptic weapon that destroyed the human race beyond all repair? this other word "dildo" also seems to be reoccuring.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #63679

Ricotez wrote:I'm not surprised, seeing how many powerful men are playing Risk with the world.
Jews you mean, right?
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Post by allura » #63777

lmao whoever runs this clock is adork
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #63782

Malkevin wrote:
Ricotez wrote:I'm not surprised, seeing how many powerful men are playing Risk with the world.
Jews you mean, right?
I'm actually referring to Putin and Crimea.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #63849

Okay Shilly McGoldstein
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #63857

do people seriously believe this shit

i didn't read too deeply but this is literally just arbitrary number assignment by some cunt scientists who are just going to say "I TOLD U SO, MUH PROBABILITY" when something actually does happen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

100% bullshit, i was hoping that there would at least be an explanation as to how the system of point values operates beyond 'yeah sometimes we add points'
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #63858

Malkevin wrote:Okay Shilly McGoldstein
Spoiler:
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #63919

Cecily wrote:do people seriously believe this shit

i didn't read too deeply but this is literally just arbitrary number assignment by some cunt scientists who are just going to say "I TOLD U SO, MUH PROBABILITY" when something actually does happen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

100% bullshit, i was hoping that there would at least be an explanation as to how the system of point values operates beyond 'yeah sometimes we add points'
This is not an empty-quote.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #67423

Basically James Hansen got on the board and is using global warming as the reason.

So because global warming, humanity as a whole is apparently in greater immediate existential peril than we were during the cuban missile crisis.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm not saying we should just start burning endangered species for fuel and bulldoze rainforests to build toxic waste factories or anything like that but holy crap I can see where people are coming from when they accuse them of being alarmists
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Post by Big Faggot » #67480

lmao fucking hippies.

ya b/c a nuclear crisis that could strike at any momment is the sam as some jewish propaganda slow manageable problem that we idk even know what the actual consequences are yet.