Sticky bee nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Sticky bee nut

Post by Timonk » #571470

Lol what

"I died by accident ban he"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: Sticky bee nut

Post by NecromancerAnne » #571474

Ah, another round of unsubstantiated claims by Sticky. Someone braver than me post this into the thread.

[youtube]6P40_kd-mS8[/youtube]
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571475

NecromancerAnne wrote:another round of unsubstantiated claims
like what, it's a really simple situation prompting a discussion on how we handle it

what claims aren't SUBSTANTIATED
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #571476

The claim that pugie inaction was wrong
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571477

Timonk wrote:The claim that pugie inaction was wrong
which is substantiated

wait this is a peanut thread let me try something else
NecromancerAnne wrote:Ah, another round of unsubstantiated claims by Sticky. Someone braver than me post this into the thread.

[youtube]6P40_kd-mS8[/youtube]
F R E E R E A L E S T A T E
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #571482

u're lame, stinky
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #571484

mfw "he does it every round" but no one has noted him.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571486

Cobby wrote:mfw "he does it every round" but no one has noted him.
>existing behaviour not considered bad enough to note
>Make complaint suggesting we should be registering this kind of behaviour
>WHY DOES HE HAVE NO NOTES THEN?!?!?!?

did you buy your brain worms at a discount
Omni
Byond Username: Omni44

Post by Omni » #571488

Having played in the very round this is related to and in the very cult mentioned in the complaint I find it very funny how Sticky describes shift as "succseful cultstomping", since except for me, Artificer, there were 3 cultists total, two of which had actual cases of Hydrocephalus, and basically Sticky's most meaningful achievement in combating cult was stumbling upon a rune and disabling+feeding holy juice to some random cargotech who fought cult with sec.Then again, it was really bad cult.
Anyways, seeing you get randomly sucked into the grinder was so pure and funny it makes me smirk even now.
Spoiler:
"""Permanently removed""", you were brought back up in 6 minutes
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #571489

link the fucking thread you teratoma
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #571491

Stickymayhem wrote:

you should've made a policy discussion thread instead, you doofus
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571492

Omni wrote:Having played in the very round this is related to and in the very cult mentioned in the complaint I find it very funny how Sticky describes shift as "succseful cultstomping", since except for me, Artificer, there were 3 cultists total, two of which had actual cases of Hydrocephalus, and basically Sticky's most meaningful achievement in combating cult was stumbling upon a rune and disabling+feeding holy juice to some random cargotech who fought cult with sec.Then again, it was really bad cult.
Anyways, seeing you get randomly sucked into the grinder was so pure and funny it makes me smirk even now.
Spoiler:
"""Permanently removed""", you were brought back up in 6 minutes
I mean, I found the first cult base, killed Kate after she escaped, caught the only other competent cultist and killed them both. Feel free to look back at the whiny cultist I caught sniffing around the old base who got salty in the logs.

half the cult isn't bad work for 10 minutes of walking around maint """RECKLESSLY"""

As mentioned in the thread, I was crushed. All of my gear was deleted, and I had to manually ghost and be respawned naked by an admin due to the resulting bug. A captain with all their gear irretrievably destroyed is pretty much done at that point in a round, and I wasn't able to do anything but run around looking for clothes.

Yes getting crushed is funny, but so is 10 people getting sucked into a singularity and people still get banned for that shit.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571493

Space Panda wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

you should've made a policy discussion thread instead, you doofus
If I made a policy thread people would say it should be a complaint because it's a specific event. There's no winning so why bother
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #571500

Stickymayhem wrote:

you're the one with the complaint banking on "this guy is a habitual shitler" without any proof to back it up.

I note for stuff like that for that explicit reason. Thats why notes exist in the first place lol.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571505

Cobby wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

you're the one with the complaint banking on "this guy is a habitual shitler" without any proof to back it up.

I note for stuff like that for that explicit reason. Thats why notes exist in the first place lol.
then thats good and you are not the problem are you?

so what's your problem with this?
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #571514

pugie should have banned sticky for being in a head role
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #571525

secret rule, its ok to push the vegetal in the blender if he gets mad like this
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #571530

he shoulda been noted regardless of how stupid it may look like
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #571531

Sticky got mad that the recycler isn't vegan and fabricated the claim that Jack does this all the time
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #571533

Tarchonvaagh wrote:he shoulda been noted regardless of how stupid it may look like
Yeah make it a secret one too we can go full admin gestapo
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #571538

hot cheeto
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #571552

Name 1 other person or instance of someone getting stunned and if you name a person prove that you didn't pay them
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #571556

Cringe sticky
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #571558

My problem with it is that you personally claimed it was habitual but you have never noted this then get upset someone is not acting aka banning on this history of doing such, especially in a situation where I wouldn’t have faulted him for stunning you.

If the complaint was just he should have been noted to track and it wasn’t in this context where you more/less deserved a stun then okay maybe I would agree.
Last edited by Cobby on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #571559

I dunno what's going on but imagine slaughtering animals and even using human meat when you have access to synth meat. So I guess Sticky is right after all. And the best lab assistant a butcher could ask for
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571560

Cobby wrote:My problem with it is that you personally claimed it was habitual but you have never noted this then get upset someone is not acting aka banning on this history of doing such, especially in a situation where I wouldn’t have faulted him for stunning you.

If the complaint was just he should have been noted to track and it wasn’t in this context where you more/less deserved a stun then okay maybe I would agree.
As I mentioned in the thread, if you stun people and there's no resulting death or whatever, then you don't need to be noted. So even if the behaviour is habitual, they aren't going to be noted and I'm not asking for them to be banned based on this.

The complaint is literally just that we should be note tracking this stuff otherwise there is no reason for anyone to be at all cautious. This is the example I gave in the thread: "Warned to be more cautious when stunning people without reason - batoned the captain due to a disagreement which resulted in them dying in an emagged crusher" and the kind of note I would have given had it not been me involved in the situation.

The note doesn't even say to stop stunning people forever, just to think about what they're doing. He wasn't even spoken to, let alone noted. Pugie didn't even want to talk to him about it and say hey maybe be more careful. I do that without noting people all the time.

There's nothing wrong with pugie, but I think all the admins should be on the same page for this stuff and I'd like a precedent to be set because Terry is kind of a shitshow in general.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #571563

You are very much on the right hill to die on but I think you picked a bad example to start that conversation.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571565

Cobby wrote:You are very much on the right hill to die on but I think you picked a bad example to start that conversation.
That's fair. I think any example of meme behaviour resulting in dramatically bad outcome would be helpful, and an officer killing a captain is a pretty clear cut example of something that shouldn't be happening under normal circumstances
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #571569

I just want to point out how funny it is the irony of Anne appealing for a note just now because she removed someone for stunning her, after stating here that wanting someone as sec to be noted for stunning a captain in a cult round resulting in their death and permanent loss of gear is "unsubstantial".

L M A O

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #571572

There is a core difference between an accidental death and someone with a figurative gun to your head being taking them out when proven already to be a bad actor with empirical evidence within the context of a round. I didn't take them out for stunning me, I killed them because when confronted about the fact they stunned me after disarming their weapon, they fled and chose to go rearm it. There is no irony in that or relation to what happened to Sticky, because the only action I took after being attacked was disarming something that could harm me and everyone else when used incorrectly, which it was, and then seeing the same culprit attempt to do it again when I spoke with them. (also it's not a security officer doing this so like, they're not remotely even the same context, escalation applies)

What happened to Sticky was presumably an accident (and also hilariously funny, come on it's classic dark comedy to have someone fall into a dangerous machine on accident and die a gruesome death), and the onus to prove that Jack Breeg is a perpetual miscreant in the role is also on him. But he or the admins themselves have no evidence of this fact because Jack's notes are apparently clean enough to not substantiate Sticky's position. As another administrator, if Sticky was aware of this guys behavior and knew it was getting excessive, why did he not take the initiative before this to handle the problem or even put a little note to say 'hey he does this a lot please keep an eye on him'? Why wait until he himself was affected and thus compromising his position, since as now he is entirely too biased to act on a problem he is aware about? If nobody else was complaining about this or any other admins saw this occurring or thought it excessive, is it therefore not already entirely a problem from his perspective only? This is the problem with the complaint. If it was growing to be such an issue, he is equally empowered to have a talk with Jack about his behavior before it got out of hand, but now he can't. So he's throwing a fit.

What the scientist was doing was active griff and arming themselves to attack people unprompted by sabotaging a station resource and compromising everyone's safety as a result, not just mine. You play stupid games, you win stupid rewards, and that has been the principle of escalation since forever. I don't generally worry too much about the note but I feel it's probably been placed because my last note, which is 10 months old, is one about overescalation. In that situation, it was justified, but I was also very methodical about how I carried out the most recent round compared to what happened in the other note, which was more me being very pissed off at the carelessness of other people getting a miner killed and spaced.

And as I said in the post. We already had one guy actually grief the station with explosions that round. Medbay nearly got wiped out by a phlog bomb when I hauled a corpse in rigged to blow, as he presumably had a health sensor rigged to a timer on his body, and we lost most of our medical area to it.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571573

Agux909 wrote:I just want to point out how funny it is the irony of Anne appealing for a note just now because she removed someone for stunning her, after stating here that wanting someone as sec to be noted for stunning a captain in a cult round resulting in their death and permanent loss of gear is "unsubstantial".

L M A O
Necro has a weird paranoid delusion fantasy about me devoting my life to ruining their ss13 career so I wouldn't blame them for another episode

EDIT: I WROTE THIS BEFORE THE WALL OF TEXT OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE CLOCKWORK

I could make millions subletting the space I occupy in necromancer's head
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571574

As another administrator, if Sticky was aware of this guys behavior and knew it was getting excessive, why did he not take the initiative before this to handle the problem or even put a little note to say 'hey he does this a lot please keep an eye on him'?
Because then I'd be noting half of Terry multiple times a day. The behaviour is not bad enough to note unless it results in bad consequences.

If the clown slips security they dont get noted. If they slip security in a risky situation and a traitor murders security that clown should be noted. AS ANOTHER ADMINISTRATOR you should remember this kind of thing.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #571576

Stickymayhem wrote:
Agux909 wrote:I just want to point out how funny it is the irony of Anne appealing for a note just now because she removed someone for stunning her, after stating here that wanting someone as sec to be noted for stunning a captain in a cult round resulting in their death and permanent loss of gear is "unsubstantial".

L M A O
Necro has a weird paranoid delusion fantasy about me devoting my life to ruining their ss13 career so I wouldn't blame them for another episode
You say that like you don't insert yourself in other peoples business constantly, including mine, and then make yourself out to be a victim when people tell you off. You're a shit person, and a malicious actor, and you keep seemingly getting away with stuff that would have had other people deadmin'd in an instance if it wasn't because of the fact you posture yourself before the mercy of a group of people too fresh to know better. You're not out to ruin my ss13, dipshit, you're just a fucking pest.

Nobody has the balls to kick you out because you hide behind the friends you have, make false promises and then make everyone else who calls you out to be the bad guy and that you're so hard done by and that this generation of admins have somehow been lead astray. Time and again. I didn't make that joke to Edgar that you'll be hammering on about this a few times in the next few months for no reason. It's a pattern you follow pretty closely, and I don't envy him. If me saying this now stops you in your tracks, good shit, but since you lack any self perspective, I doubt it.

I'm pretty sure when I was coming in as an admin, oranges was deadmin'd for a minor leak, and in that same term you did also leak adminbus but got a slap on the wrist. Granted, there was a lot more going on about that in the background than just misaligned punishments for the same crime, but it was emblematic of something you seem to keep doing.
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #571578

tl dr

Someone stunned you in a funny way then you removed them from the round. They never got anywhere near to damaging you enough to crit you and even less to kill/remove you from the round, yet you removed them.

Sticky was (not on accident) stunned by a shitsec who thought it was a good idea to maint stun their captain as non-antag when there was the pressing danger of cult around (regardless of cult doing good or not in that round, since players aren't omniscient). This ended up on their "accidental" death and complete loss of equipment. Even though they took the captain to medbay later, the primary action from the officer is that of a shitter, of a dick, plain and clear, and I don't think this kind of attitude being noted or at least reprimanded would cause a bad precedent moving forward. So I have to agree in that the attitude from Pugie is less than desirable in this situation, and sets horrible precedent.

Memes are fun, until they aren't.

- EDIT -

This was on response of Anne's first text wall
Last edited by Agux909 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #571579

Agux909 wrote:tl dr

Someone stunned you in a funny way then you removed them from the round. They never got anywhere near to damaging you enough to crit you and even less to kill/remove you from the round, yet you removed them.

Sticky was (not on accident) stunned by a shitsec who thought it was a good idea to maint stun their captain as non-antag when there was the pressing danger of cult around (regardless of cult doing good or not in that round, since players aren't omniscient). This ended up on their "accidental" death and complete loss of equipment. Even though they took the captain to medbay later, the primary action from the officer is that of a shitter, of a dick, plain and clear, and I don't think this kind of attitude being noted or at least reprimanded would cause a bad precedent moving forward. So I have to agree in that the attitude from Pugie is less than desirable in this situation, and sets horrible precedent.

Memes are fun, until they aren't.
I abstain from picking a side in the Sticky X Necro shitfling fest because I individually like both people fair enough and their issues seem to have started way before this, but I do feel these situations are different. If you read the full script of Anne's case, the stun went past one funny haha stun and was bordering on actual unplayable grief, and they were in a position to easily kill her when near the nanite console. Whilst we can't in any way know what the guy actually intended to do, given what nanites can apparently do, this isn't a bad guess, and regardless of this the note is entirely lacking in the detail and context of the kill itself.

The case with Sticky is a little more complicated. The officer clearly didn't know the machine was on, took them to Medbay afterwards, and in general just seem to have done a small one-off funny to a Captain that wasn't heeding their warnings to be careful that ended up in a rather hilarious accidental payoff. I feel whilst the officer could've exercised better judgment this was clearly not malicious griff and just an actual accident, and all this fuss kicked up will be quickly used to garner a real note/ban if he does it again after this to the point of it becoming a recurring problem.

I don't think these are comparable, is my point.

PS: You two are talking about a spessman game. Idk either of you well enough to know your full history, I just wanna note it looks really silly from the outside.
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #571581

I don't take sides. My side is only mine. If Sticky did something wrong which I felt commenting on against their attitude I would do it. And I certainly have no grudge against Anne.
If you read the full script of Anne's case, the stun went past one funny haha stun and was bordering on actual unplayable grief
You can't be talking serious right?
Ban reason: Over-escalation, killed a scientist who used stun nanites a total of 6 times over the course of the round on 3 people, please don't murder people for non harmful stuff in future
How does that qualify as "bordering on actual unplayable grief"??

Now, with that being said, if Anne had been killed as a result of tripping somewhere after being stunned with the nanites, you'd find it reasonable to note or at least reprimand the one responsible right? I would.

Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #571587

Agux909 wrote:I don't take sides. My side is only mine. If Sticky did something wrong which I felt commenting on against their attitude I would do it. And I certainly have no grudge against Anne.
If you read the full script of Anne's case, the stun went past one funny haha stun and was bordering on actual unplayable grief
You can't be talking serious right?
Ban reason: Over-escalation, killed a scientist who used stun nanites a total of 6 times over the course of the round on 3 people, please don't murder people for non harmful stuff in future
How does that qualify as "bordering on actual unplayable grief"??

Now, with that being said, if Anne had been killed as a result of tripping somewhere after being stunned with the nanites, you'd find it reasonable to note or at least reprimand the one responsible right? I would.
That wasn't me implying you're taking a side, more me preemptively trying to take a step out of that whole situation.

Stun nanites are not like being shoved a bit. Being repeatedly stunned by nanites is about the least fun thing that can happen to you, randomly in the round being equivalent to being hit with a taser and being left there to rot. To test this (because I didn't even know they were a thing before reading the appeal for the sake of fairness) I tested them on a private server and using it even once on someone *then attacking them with a spear*, which Anne witnessed firsthand, is a bit out of hand. Further, whilst they tried to interfere with this stabbing, they then used the stun *on them*. This had also been malicious sabotage of nanites, given they hadn't made them.

I did know nanite detonation was a thing, but it's apparently even easier than I realized, and the moment the Scientist was confronted about that earlier behavior with nanites he... beelines to the nanites room. Whilst on full awareness of the lethal potential of nanites, can you really argue a guy that was using stuns to bait people into fights and stabbing em whilst they were down wouldn't use the lethal options nanites provide?
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #571589

Sticky bee nut sounds like something you'd see in a closet furry's search history
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #571590

my peanut now
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #571602

Sheodir wrote: snip
My point of comparison there can be just reduced to "dont be that dick". I'm not implying that both situations are 100% parallels.

The flexibility LRP has makes it so being a dick resulting in nothing but some incoveniences (as happened with Anne), can be allowed to a certain extent, and should, ideally, be dealt with reasonable IC escalation, which I think removing from the round brutally doesn't fall into (regardless of whatever complicated movie Anne created in her head to act upon it). Ie: I won't go and remove the the botanist from the round with a chainsaw because he made and let some bees free in maint which fucked me up.

But lets go back to the actual peanut. I'm gonna take this into a real life metaphor just to put some perspective, like Sticky similarly did on his ahelp. If anyone later on wants to pick this with a dropper I'll preemptively say fuck you and have a good day.

If you push around people IRL on the street constantly because you think its funny and harmless, it can feel reasonable to not have any guilt and keep doing it. But then on the 100th time you push someone that twists their ankle, loses balance and trips, then breaks their neck. Imagine that for some reason, fate decided you were to be the only witness. By this time you should be feeling extreme guilt, and the guilt alone will most likely deter you from pushing people around as you've been doing, for the fear of the scenario repeating again, setting a "precedent". Now, if you were unable to feel this guilt, what's preventing you from keep doing this?

Here the reprimand/note would have served as the "guilt", which the player maybe never had to deal with before, because nothing serious resulted from their previous fuckery, regardless if they did it twice or a hundred times.

The player would be given the opportunity to rethink about toning down their overall shittiness so stuff like this is less likely to happen, or to keep doing it until the scenario is repeated and they get punished further.

Yet there is no "guilt", so no consequences and no precedent set. Player can keep pushing it.

This is a silly 2D space sim and we can't expect people to feel actual guilt for what they do, so its the admins' responsability to take action, talk to players when something iffy like this goes down, set good precedents and try to shape good habits all around them. Just a lil chat does no evil as long as you approach it with the best intention and interest.

Now Pugie could've just told Sticky he would talk to the player and that would've been probably the end of it. But the problem is that he openly said he would do literally nothing, so here we are.

You guys need to choose your words more wisely or later face these complaints and cringe walltext peanuts from nobodies like me because of your questionable actions/inactions.

Now...

Personally, I don't think the complaint should be upheld. I do think it was a dumb mistake from Pugie to not bwoink the player, but I don't think the case has enough merit for a complaint to be upheld.

There's a conflict of reasonings here and it would be nice if both parties could reach a good compromise about what to expect from each other, and try to be on each other's boots not only as admins but also as players.

Maybe that's too much to expect?

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571604

NecromancerAnne wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

L M A O
You say that like you don't insert yourself in other peoples business constantly, including mine, and then make yourself out to be a victim when people tell you off. You're a shit person, and a malicious actor, and you keep seemingly getting away with stuff that would have had other people deadmin'd in an instance if it wasn't because of the fact you posture yourself before the mercy of a group of people too fresh to know better. You're not out to ruin my ss13, dipshit, you're just a fucking pest.

Nobody has the balls to kick you out because you hide behind the friends you have, make false promises and then make everyone else who calls you out to be the bad guy and that you're so hard done by and that this generation of admins have somehow been lead astray. Time and again. I didn't make that joke to Edgar that you'll be hammering on about this a few times in the next few months for no reason. It's a pattern you follow pretty closely, and I don't envy him. If me saying this now stops you in your tracks, good shit, but since you lack any self perspective, I doubt it.

I'm pretty sure when I was coming in as an admin, oranges was deadmin'd for a minor leak, and in that same term you did also leak adminbus but got a slap on the wrist. Granted, there was a lot more going on about that in the background than just misaligned punishments for the same crime, but it was emblematic of something you seem to keep doing.
Necro, I know you'll never believe this because it's too painful, but I don't think about you ever. You respond to everything to do with me at every opportunity, it's tragic. It's an obsession.

Please for your own good just stop letting me live in your head. By your own logic I'm probably not worth it, and you work yourself up into a frothing frenzy every time that can't be good for you
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #571607

Making me out to be delusional and not engaging with what I'm saying in any capacity is basically just par the course for what I kind of already expected from you, and also the kind of behaviour that seems to fit in neatly with tg admins as of late and apparently historically as well. If the only way you can discredit me is to doubt my state of mental health, that's kind of disgusting. Like, very very low, come the fuck on dude.

I really am not frothing at the mouth, I'm just telling it as it is my dude. But you can't be earnest to save your life, so I'm quite literally talking around you at this point and just giving it to others straight.
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #571608

tbh captain and hos should always be considered valid on lrp

people who play them are lame af
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #571611

NecromancerAnne wrote:make everyone else who calls you out to be the bad guy and that you're so hard done by and that this generation of admins have somehow been lead astray
Spoiler:
NecromancerAnne wrote:also the kind of behaviour that seems to fit in neatly with tg admins as of late
NecromancerAnne wrote:not engaging with what I'm saying
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem wrote:
NecromancerAnne wrote: As another administrator, if Sticky was aware of this guys behavior and knew it was getting excessive, why did he not take the initiative before this to handle the problem or even put a little note to say 'hey he does this a lot please keep an eye on him'?
Because then I'd be noting half of Terry multiple times a day. The behaviour is not bad enough to note unless it results in bad consequences.

If the clown slips security they dont get noted. If they slip security in a risky situation and a traitor murders security that clown should be noted. AS ANOTHER ADMINISTRATOR you should remember this kind of thing.
NecromancerAnne wrote:I really am not frothing at the mouth
Spoiler:
NecromancerAnne wrote:I really am not frothing at the mouth
EDIT: This looks like a gotchya, but it's not. I want you to see that you're kind of not being rational. You're normally rational, except when I come up, so I keep trying to convince you to leave me alone because it's only bad for you.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #571616

Post deleted by PKP for being offtopic
[youtube]ZnacyNZdu2E[/youtube]
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #571627

Agux is whiteknighting for sticky

Also ignore sticky he never said anything useful in his life he's ruining my ss13 career wtf wtf
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #571628

Also agux understating the circumstances to male Anne look bad

lol
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #571629

Timonk wrote:Agux is whiteknighting for sticky

Also ignore sticky he never said anything useful in his life he's ruining my ss13 career wtf wtf
My armor is the shiniest and my stallion the purest of the kingdom. I'm the maximum simp for arbitrarily unknown people and as such, so infamous that I at least reside on one fool's signature.

Now moveth hence from mine sight or visage the consequences, and mine sword.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #571632

Rent free
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #571633

I really like Timonk's pfp.