How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Lumbermancer » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:31 pm #577383

terranaut wrote:
Lumbermancer wrote:I was under impression that Trump was the senile one.

wow so brave and clever hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brave? Nah, I'm not American so death squads won't find me. But whenever he opens his mouth in public or semi-public, if he doesn't read prepared speech from the prompter, he just doesn't make sense.



This is your supposed business mastermind?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image



cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby cacogen » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:33 pm #577384

You don't need to argue Trump's incompetence. People who deny it are acting in bad faith or not in touch with reality. It's a pointless argument that never achieves the concessions or mutual understanding you presumably want and has been done to death.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Armhulen » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:53 pm #577386

Lumbermancer wrote:I was under impression that Trump was the senile one.

They are both extremely senile, We never get someone young
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby XSI » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:20 pm #577390

If you think you will win anything with american politics, you're either an idiot or an incredibly rich man with his own legion of lawyers and lobbyists

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:44 pm #577391

Cacogen is stupid.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby MMMiracles » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:50 pm #577392

i feel baited just by reading these responses
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby oranges » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:12 pm #577393

mfw americans can't even get a credible presidential candidate

Image

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Qbopper » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:45 pm #577398

an american civil war wont happen because americans are apathetic as fuck
Limey wrote:its too late.

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby cacogen » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:06 am #577406

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Cacogen is stupid.

Okay well I got off lightly

oranges wrote:mfw americans can't even get a credible presidential candidate

Image

So how are you going to vote, oranges?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Lumbermancer » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:16 am #577408

Gary Johnson.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
Space Panda
 
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:22 pm
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Space Panda » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:03 am #577413

eat poop kill usa

User avatar
Helios
 
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 5:07 pm
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Helios » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:17 am #577414


Remember these are the best 2 options

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Shadowflame909 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:59 pm #577447

Mr Trumpets whole tactic is about making white people mad via fox news and that the black pepol are gonna steal their guns and women

All I'm saying is that if he got people this angry and divided during these 4 years. The next 4 years are about to get even more racist.

The one thing I wish this man would do is to go on TV and try to calm the public worries like a good American dad. Yet this dude is running on 50% support and 50% hate without a care in the world!

Spoiler:
Image

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby oranges » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:21 am #577511

cacogen wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Cacogen is stupid.

Okay well I got off lightly

oranges wrote:mfw americans can't even get a credible presidential candidate

Image

So how are you going to vote, oranges?

early, by october 10th using my easy voter card and my local voting station which is a block down the road

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby cacogen » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:34 am #577515

I meant which party and which way on the referendums? I'm not going to vote but I'd do Green and yes to both
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:37 am #577542

Shadowflame909 wrote:Mr Trumpets whole tactic is about making white people mad via fox news and that the black pepol are gonna steal their guns and women

All I'm saying is that if he got people this angry and divided during these 4 years. The next 4 years are about to get even more racist.

The one thing I wish this man would do is to go on TV and try to calm the public worries like a good American dad. Yet this dude is running on 50% support and 50% hate without a care in the world!
you sir, are and idiot
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Shadowflame909 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:54 pm #577550

Super Aggro Crag wrote:you sir, are and idiot


Thats mean

after all those (You)'s I gave you too!!!!

Spoiler:
Image

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby ThanatosRa » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:22 pm #577556

I doubt there will be a boog.

Yet anyway.

And it will probably fail.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:37 pm #577558

I like your avatar thanatosra
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby ThanatosRa » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:41 pm #577560

I was wondering if anyone would notice. Challenge two. The origin.


Live in ignorance
And purchase your happiness
When blood and sweat is the real cost
Thinking ceases, the truth is lost
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:24 pm #577565

ThanatosRa wrote:I was wondering if anyone would notice. Challenge two. The origin.


Live in ignorance
And purchase your happiness
When blood and sweat is the real cost
Thinking ceases, the truth is lost

Its ena from those cartoons on youtube i like extinction party
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
BONERMASTER
 
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby BONERMASTER » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:09 pm #577578

Yeah man, I like it too, it's a real eye-catcher!
Twottle_Birb wrote:at least im not a faggot lol Image


Spoiler:
Remember the Takov.

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby ThanatosRa » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:43 pm #577580

no boog
wont happen
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby cacogen » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:21 am #577589

Americans need to relearn shame
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby ThanatosRa » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:24 am #577610

cacogen wrote:Americans need to relearn shame

yes
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby cacogen » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:08 am #577684

There was a debate I watched it for about five minutes. Both of them rambling and talking over the top of each other and failing to get their points across in the allotted time. Terrible format, forcing people to speak off the cuff about complex issues with both a time restriction and an opponent interrupting. Not sure what was gained or what greater understanding was reached. Just a lot of shitflinging and claims made without evidence. Not sure why people call Biden senile. He seems just as with it and meandering as Trump. Both seem sharp for being a bad fall away from death.
Last edited by cacogen on Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Grazyn » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:55 pm #577705

>"A-American civil war will n-never happen g-guys!"
>American president to far right militias: "Stand back and standby, somebody's gotta do something about antifa and the left"

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby MMMiracles » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:14 pm #577707

When you're asked to condemn white supremacists and you wrap it around into supporting the Proud Boys.

This train has no brakes and November is a brick wall. RIP America
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:34 pm #577711

Biden: ANTIFA IS AN IDEA NOT A GROUP

Also Biden: EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORIST
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Lumbermancer » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:50 pm #577712

I heard the first part, but I also remember Biden pointing out that's what FBI bossman said.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:59 pm #577714

the FBI is a bunch of useless dipshit cucks who spent millions in taxpayer money on years worth of investigation to figure out whether Donteld Brump is a Russian asset or not and all they came up with is "Well we didn't find any evidence but we HAVE A HUNCH...." I wouldn't trust the Federal Bureau of Incels to know dick from pussy
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby MMMiracles » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:17 pm #577715

Crag you literally sound like my racist uncle on Facebook please stop.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:30 pm #577717

oh im so scared of the PROUD BOYS you know they've been doing such horrible things such as...uhhh.....uhmm.....urrrr.....

lefty shitheads have been terrorizing the country for months and all you enabling pieces of trash can talk about is how some fat chainsmoking pig jumped onto a dude's car 4 years ago and gave herself a heart attack

try pissing up a flag pole see if you get wet turkey neck
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby MMMiracles » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:44 pm #577720

Yeah but can you condemn white supremacists in general or
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:49 pm #577722

how many fucking times does someone need to condemn white supremacists to get people to stop asking BUT DO YOU REALLY CONDEMN THEM? HUH? YOU DIDN'T RESPOND FORCEFULLY OR LOUDLY ENOUGH! YOU MUST SECRETLY BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! YOUR EVERY ACTION IS A DOG WHISTLE

how about you disavow female genital mutilation? Do you disavow MS-13? Do you disavow the Bolsheviks? Do you disavow Boko Haram? Do you disavow the Flat Earth Society? What does any of this have to do with the argument? Answer quickly, pinhead. Or don't, because I'm going to brand you a clit cutting cartel communist jihadist planehead anyways because I didn't think you MEANT it
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Clown planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:55 pm #577727

I've come to make an announcement.
I do not support Adolf Hitler (1889-1945).

User avatar
terranaut
TGMC Lead
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby terranaut » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:56 pm #577729

MMMiracles wrote:Yeah but can you condemn white supremacists in general or

you are whats wrong with political discourse in 2020
Image

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby MMMiracles » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:58 pm #577732

I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to say yes or no.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:01 pm #577735

And I feel like everyone shouldn't be subjected to constant purity tests by a bunch of self righteous fart-huffing soccer moms because no matter what answer we give they're going to keep asking it just to distract from their failings

you're not acting in good faith, you're a simp, shove a ginger root up your ass and trot your way out of my life
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
terranaut
TGMC Lead
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby terranaut » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:01 pm #577736

MMMiracles wrote:I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to say yes or no.

youre missing the point even after crag beat you over the head with it
its fucking impossible to have an opinion these days if its not layered with 8 seperate types of virtue signaling
Image

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby MMMiracles » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:24 pm #577749

terranaut wrote:
MMMiracles wrote:I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to say yes or no.

youre missing the point even after crag beat you over the head with it
its fucking impossible to have an opinion these days if its not layered with 8 seperate types of virtue signaling

Sure, the question essentially boils down to "do you hate bad man y/n", but when you're thrown what is essentially one of the most soft-ball questions in that entire debate that you could just as easily turn around back at them and that is your response, you're just a fuckin' idiot. You shouldn't have to constantly prove your own morality in every conversation but fuck me man why do you have to do handle it like that on a live debate?
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:42 pm #577750

fuck off
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby MMMiracles » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:48 pm #577751

no
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby ThanatosRa » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:01 pm #577754

ree
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

User avatar
BONERMASTER
 
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby BONERMASTER » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:58 pm #577759

I watched the full debate. I learned the most about Joe Biden's son and all the fucked up shit that he did. Overall, I liked Trump better, seemed more sincere in his answers and makes the impression to me that he knows a thing or two about various economic topics, contrast to Biden who talked the entire energy-related segment about his 100 trillion dollar green house deal and then says at the end that he doesn't even support it. Also, he tells Trump to make all the white supremacists stand down?? Who does he think this guy is, the head of the KKK? lmao! In my opinion, he should have asked the same thing, the way he worded his answer instead won't do him big favors with black people, I'm sure.
Twottle_Birb wrote:at least im not a faggot lol Image


Spoiler:
Remember the Takov.

User avatar
IkeTG
 
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am
Location: Here, Now
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby IkeTG » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:03 pm #577763

terranaut wrote:its fucking impossible to have an opinion these days if its not layered with 8 seperate types of virtue signaling

just dont have bad opinions idiot

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Grazyn » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:51 am #577790

Super Aggro Crag wrote:how many fucking times does someone need to condemn white supremacists to get people to stop asking BUT DO YOU REALLY CONDEMN THEM? HUH? YOU DIDN'T RESPOND FORCEFULLY OR LOUDLY ENOUGH! YOU MUST SECRETLY BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! YOUR EVERY ACTION IS A DOG WHISTLE

how about you disavow female genital mutilation? Do you disavow MS-13? Do you disavow the Bolsheviks? Do you disavow Boko Haram? Do you disavow the Flat Earth Society? What does any of this have to do with the argument? Answer quickly, pinhead. Or don't, because I'm going to brand you a clit cutting cartel communist jihadist planehead anyways because I didn't think you MEANT it

I've never seen you condemn it though. Do you condemn white supremacists? It's a simple question. Do you? Say it.

User avatar
terranaut
TGMC Lead
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby terranaut » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:35 am #577795

I condemn your stupid ass first and foremost
Image

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:45 am #577796

Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:how many fucking times does someone need to condemn white supremacists to get people to stop asking BUT DO YOU REALLY CONDEMN THEM? HUH? YOU DIDN'T RESPOND FORCEFULLY OR LOUDLY ENOUGH! YOU MUST SECRETLY BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! YOUR EVERY ACTION IS A DOG WHISTLE

how about you disavow female genital mutilation? Do you disavow MS-13? Do you disavow the Bolsheviks? Do you disavow Boko Haram? Do you disavow the Flat Earth Society? What does any of this have to do with the argument? Answer quickly, pinhead. Or don't, because I'm going to brand you a clit cutting cartel communist jihadist planehead anyways because I didn't think you MEANT it

I've never seen you condemn it though. Do you condemn white supremacists? It's a simple question. Do you? Say it.

I've actually seen you post about how much you hate Africans because you think they smell bad because they don't have bidets. You're a racist, you spaghetti suckin' greaseball.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Postby Grazyn » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:14 am #577798

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:how many fucking times does someone need to condemn white supremacists to get people to stop asking BUT DO YOU REALLY CONDEMN THEM? HUH? YOU DIDN'T RESPOND FORCEFULLY OR LOUDLY ENOUGH! YOU MUST SECRETLY BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! YOUR EVERY ACTION IS A DOG WHISTLE

how about you disavow female genital mutilation? Do you disavow MS-13? Do you disavow the Bolsheviks? Do you disavow Boko Haram? Do you disavow the Flat Earth Society? What does any of this have to do with the argument? Answer quickly, pinhead. Or don't, because I'm going to brand you a clit cutting cartel communist jihadist planehead anyways because I didn't think you MEANT it

I've never seen you condemn it though. Do you condemn white supremacists? It's a simple question. Do you? Say it.

I've actually seen you post about how much you hate Africans because you think they smell bad because they don't have bidets. You're a racist, you spaghetti suckin' greaseball.

Acknowledging that someone smells bad doesn't equate hating them. Yes they smell bad, no I don't hate them.

Anyway the whole thing is kinda funny to me because in Italy every time a politician from the right is asked to disavow Mussolini or fascism they always say something like "Yes he did some bad things but let's not forget the evils of communism, also *nice thing that Mussolini did that any other leader could have done*" and so on

But I have to admit, literally endorsing radical armed militias by telling them to be ready to do something about the left doesn't happen very often, last time it happened it was the old leader of Lega (Bossi) when he claimed he had "one million rifles" ready to back the secession of the North (he didn't)

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kel