shadwodimentiopeanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

shadwodimentiopeanut

Post by iksyp » #578049

bring back the hut already
12: Bigotry is not allowed. Intentionally seeking to demean others due to their actual or perceived race, sex, gender, orientation or the like is not tolerated.
victim of harassment today at 8:34 pm wrote:man I dont even have an opinion
victim of harassment today at 8:34 pm wrote:i dont think shadow is prejudiced he's just bein a memer
And not even to count the bad reputation you have already.
can we stop having admins ban people for quotes out of context, and then fucking off immediately after stirring up trouble
i was going to post this in the ban appeal but morto was spamming f5 so fast they got to the ban appeal frame 1 and locked it
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: shadwodimentiopeanut

Post by ShadowDimentio » #578050

I just wanted to shitpost man, but apparently MSO is against me too because ???

I'm many things but I have nothing against jews, I don't think I've ever even properly met one, har
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #578051

lol get fucked
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578069

who could possibly have predicted this turn of events
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #578191

Space Panda wrote:lol get fucked
neo facist shadow dimentio finally gets his
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #578222

terranaut wrote:who could possibly have predicted this turn of events
shut the fuck up terranaut
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578223

IkeTG wrote:
terranaut wrote:who could possibly have predicted this turn of events
shut the fuck up terranaut
or what?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #578247

the fun thing about racial/antisemitic slurs in public is that even if the person you're saying them to doesn't have a problem with it, it can still be uncomfortable for other people that end up incidentally targeted by it, if only by the fact that if it's allowed to slide, then they'll be seen as the ones out of line if they say "could you not" and they don't want to be the only person that asks you not to use that term in their presence

and the really fun part is that the bystander effect kicks in and you'll have a dozen people who would all rather you didn't say that shit, but none of them want to be That Guy 'cause they know the sort of backlash they'll get if they ask you to quit it and they are the only one with a problem, and they're all waiting for someone else to speak up first - which you'll sometimes see when someone does pipe up and then a whole flood of people join in, and the person who dropped the slur and is used to not facing any backlash is surprised and put on the defensive because what they thought was innocuous (because they've never been called out for it before) is suddenly a huge deal, and they freak the fuck out. The truth is, it's always been a huge deal, it's just that nobody wanted to deal with that one asshole who thinks it's his fundamental right to do things that upset other people.
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #578263

Screemonster wrote:the fun thing about racial/antisemitic slurs in public is that even if the person you're saying them to doesn't have a problem with it, it can still be uncomfortable for other people that end up incidentally targeted by it, if only by the fact that if it's allowed to slide, then they'll be seen as the ones out of line if they say "could you not" and they don't want to be the only person that asks you not to use that term in their presence

and the really fun part is that the bystander effect kicks in and you'll have a dozen people who would all rather you didn't say that shit, but none of them want to be That Guy 'cause they know the sort of backlash they'll get if they ask you to quit it and they are the only one with a problem, and they're all waiting for someone else to speak up first - which you'll sometimes see when someone does pipe up and then a whole flood of people join in, and the person who dropped the slur and is used to not facing any backlash is surprised and put on the defensive because what they thought was innocuous (because they've never been called out for it before) is suddenly a huge deal, and they freak the fuck out. The truth is, it's always been a huge deal, it's just that nobody wanted to deal with that one asshole who thinks it's his fundamental right to do things that upset other people.
TLDR: Redditors are the source of all evil
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #578425

Screemonster wrote:the fun thing about racial/antisemitic slurs in public is that even if the person you're saying them to doesn't have a problem with it, it can still be uncomfortable for other people that end up incidentally targeted by it, if only by the fact that if it's allowed to slide, then they'll be seen as the ones out of line if they say "could you not" and they don't want to be the only person that asks you not to use that term in their presence

agreed IF you are in public around people you do not know
knowing your audience is pretty important and if you say some shit that could be offensive out loud in public you're just an idiot
this applies to not even just racial things but stuff like telling a very sexual joke at a family restaurant or using a heavy amount of swearing around people who would prefer you didnt
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: