For the first time I think I like the VP more than the President

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

For the first time I think I like the VP more than the President

Post by thehogshotgun » #578548

I dunno man, Pence just seems to not be bona-fide insane, and during last night’s debates I really enjoyed him. Plus like a fly landed on his head for like a solid minute and it was kinda funny
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: For the first time I think I like the VP more than the President

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #578556

pence absolutely pushed kamala's shit in and the media is constantly trying to attract attention to "dude a fly landed on him" because they know she looked like a fucking unlikable mocha clinton up there
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #578558

Pence does not believe in science and wishes to eradicate gay people using electroshock treatment. The symptoms of his craziness aren't as obvious as Trump's. I'm sure that he will make a more stable interim President before Biden takes over than what Trump has been though.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #578562

cacogen wrote:Pence does not believe in science and wishes to eradicate gay people using electroshock treatment.
I'm going to need a source on that electroshock treatment thing.
► Show Spoiler
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578563

you can find one within 30 seconds of googling it you lazy ass
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #578564

terranaut wrote:you can find one within 30 seconds of googling it you lazy ass
First source I found said that he never supported electroshock therapy.
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578565

Everyone says it, even his /pol/ type supporters and even Trump himself said something like he wants gay people lynched but I looked it up then and according to Snopes the electroshock part is false and he about 20 years ago alluded to support of gay conversion therapy by wanting funding given to organisations for people who want to change their sexual "behaviour" before a bill for emergency funding for people with AIDS could be passed. He also wanted to make sure no federal money was going to organisations that celebrate and encourage behaviours which facilitate the spreading of HIV. You could infer that meant pro-gay organisations.
Snopes wrote:The allegation dates back to 2000, when Pence was running for Congress. His campaign web site at the time touted his call to add a stipulation to the Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act, a 1990 law providing funding for HIV/AIDS treatment for patients living with the disease lacking either the income or the necessary insurance to pay for it on their own:
Mike Pence's Congress Campaign Site 2000 wrote:Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mike- ... n-therapy/
Last edited by cacogen on Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSFW:

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #578566

Farquaar wrote:
terranaut wrote:you can find one within 30 seconds of googling it you lazy ass
First source I found said that he never supported electroshock therapy.
He ran on blocking an aids/hiv support bill until it also funded institutions that practice gay conversion therapy.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #578570

cacogen wrote:Everyone says it, even his /pol/ type supporters
The fact that some irrelevant mouthbreathers on the internet say he wants to torture gays is hardly persuasive.
cacogen wrote:and even Trump himself said something like he wants gay people lynched
Weird that the fact the first pro-gay U.S. president to get elected would pick a guy who wants to kill gay people as his running mate. I wonder why the fact-checkers never mentioned this?
cacogen wrote:but I looked it up then and according to Snopes the electroshock part is false and he about 20 years ago alluded to support of gay conversion therapy by wanting funding given to organisations for people who want to change their sexual orientation.
And see, we finally get to the truth. That's all I wanted. I'm just sick and tired of rumors being passed around as fact, both from the left and the right.
Stickymayhem wrote:He ran on blocking an aids/hiv support bill until it also funded institutions that practice gay conversion therapy.
That sounds pretty scummy. But it' doesn't change the fact that he never advocated for the lynching and electro-torturing of gay people. Oppose him because of what he did, not because you believed some baseless rumor.
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578571

NBC News wrote:President Donald Trump once joked in private that Mike Pence "wants to hang" gay people, according to a profile of the vice president in The New Yorker on Monday.

The story, citing two anonymous sources, said Trump enjoys needling the conservative former Indiana governor about his views on abortion and homosexuality and, when a conversation with an unnamed legal scholar turned to gay rights, the president motioned to Pence and allegedly joked, "Don't ask that guy — he wants to hang them all!"
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... ys-n811086
NSFW:

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #578572

cacogen wrote:
NBC News wrote:President Donald Trump once joked in private that Mike Pence "wants to hang" gay people, according to a profile of the vice president in The New Yorker on Monday.

The story, citing two anonymous sources, said Trump enjoys needling the conservative former Indiana governor about his views on abortion and homosexuality and, when a conversation with an unnamed legal scholar turned to gay rights, the president motioned to Pence and allegedly joked, "Don't ask that guy — he wants to hang them all!"
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... ys-n811086
“Anonymous sources” have said a lot of things about the Trump administration. Did they ever go on the record? If not, why not?
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578573

I mean I don't give a shit if you believe it I'm merely giving a source for what I said
NSFW:

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #578574

cacogen wrote:I mean I don't give a shit if you believe it I'm merely giving a source for what I said
Fair enough. But this further underscores my problem with political dialogue today. Everything becomes reduced to zingers and gotchas that, once broken down, become a lot more complex and nuanced than the listener was originally led to believe. Politically-oriented people parrot these talking points until a significant number of people believe them as unquestionable fact. Repeat this process on the opposing side of the isle and you have two parties completely incapable of any reasonable discussion on political issues.
► Show Spoiler
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #578577

They’re both capable of coherent debate, so they’re far better than who they represent. That being said they’re just as bad when it comes to dodging questions. I don’t think it’s odd to prefer pence over trump, at least the man seems to put some modicum of thought into what he says.
[this space reserved]
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #578683

Super Aggro Crag wrote:pence absolutely pushed kamala's shit in and the media is constantly trying to attract attention to "dude a fly landed on him" because they know she looked like a fucking unlikable mocha clinton up there
reality filters at work
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #578696

pence was a shitty governor and he would make a shitty president

source: I live in indiana
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #578698

Well I think the problem is you live in a shitty state
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #578703

TheWiznard wrote:pence was a shitty governor and he would make a shitty president

source: I live in indiana
i can vouch

source: also live in indiana
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #578709

Pence genuinely believes he has the Mandate of Heaven.

That's not a joke.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #578717

he also has a big forehead and i succked his cock once behind a kmart
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #578722

IkeTG wrote:he also has a big forehead and i succked his cock once behind a kmart
Was the fly there too?
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #578731

yeah it w
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #578885

Tbh I much preferred Pence last election mostly because I absolutely DESPISED that little dog Tim Kaine and it was a joy to watch him get demolished in the VP debate.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.