Foxicide double peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Foxicide double peanut

Post by Vekter » #578735

I am making this because I do not think the admins treat me fairly anymore
I really don't know how to say this without being an asshole, but if you'd think for five seconds and not assume that the entire playerbase hates you and that every action is some calculated attempt to fuck with you, you'd enjoy your time here a lot more.

The only thing anyone has ever said about you negatively is that you're frustrating to help because you lose your shit when we handle something but don't handle it the way you want it handled.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Foxicide double peanut

Post by Farquaar » #578737

Vekter wrote:I really don't know how to say this without being an asshole, but if you'd think for five seconds and not assume that the entire playerbase hates you and that every action is some calculated attempt to fuck with you, you'd enjoy your time here a lot more.
Spot on.
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #578769

This guy is a haughty, entitled bitch. I'm guessing his mother keeps his balls in her purse which is why he's like this.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #578808

whenever I encounter a player like this I ask them what's more likely:

1 - that there is a grand conspiracy to treat them like dirt in every encounter, and all the players and admins are in on it, and not a single person has snitched or spoken about it allowing the conspiracy to maintain perfect secrecy as they go about their master plan to victimise some Literal Who on a two dimensional clown despressurisation simulator

2 - that they're just an asshole
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #578852

Wait you can still get to use macros via Bay12?