spaceman3 peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

spaceman3 peanut

Post by terranaut » #578754

[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: spaceman3 peanut

Post by Armhulen » #578755

terranaut wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

lol what a fucking dumbass clown
i tentatively ask which one
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578756

excellent question, armhulen
in this case i mean the player, although i think the admin is a bit silly for lifting the ban like this and not slapping this clown like he deserves
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #578758

terranaut wrote:excellent question, armhulen
in this case i mean the player, although i think the admin is a bit silly for lifting the ban like this and not slapping this clown like he deserves
Ultimately he is right that the ban is harsh for a second offense and I'm almost certain I was wrong on them having a VPN. I'm not going to argue it and try to force it to stick, and ultimately stuff like that is easy to catch so if he does it again it won't be hard for whoever has to deal with it to handle it. Headmins could overrule me if they want but I try and stay on the side of leniency and the fact he went through the effort to appeal/complain instead of just ban evading suggests to me that he may not just be a griefer.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #578759

He's played on like sixty IPs over two hundred connections what the fuck is his ISP doing
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #578760

Vekter wrote:He's played on like sixty IPs over two hundred connections what the fuck is his ISP doing
i know of at least one case i saw like this where the household toggled off a power strip every night to save on electric bills which killed their router, while also having a dynamic IP that changed on router reboot
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #578761

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Vekter wrote:He's played on like sixty IPs over two hundred connections what the fuck is his ISP doing
i know of at least one case i saw like this where the household toggled off a power strip every night to save on electric bills which killed their router, while also having a dynamic IP that changed on router reboot
I guess I can get that but it really does *not* use that much power and they're probably causing long term damage to the modem but okay
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578766

Owegno wrote:
terranaut wrote:excellent question, armhulen
Ultimately he is right that the ban is harsh for a second offense and I'm almost certain I was wrong on them having a VPN. I'm not going to argue it and try to force it to stick, and ultimately stuff like that is easy to catch so if he does it again it won't be hard for whoever has to deal with it to handle it. Headmins could overrule me if they want but I try and stay on the side of leniency and the fact he went through the effort to appeal/complain instead of just ban evading suggests to me that he may not just be a griefer.
i get that and im totally on board with it its just what the logs revealed of how he talked ingame that gives me little faith

Vekter wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
I guess I can get that but it really does *not* use that much power and they're probably causing long term damage to the modem but okay
i get a new IP everytime my router connects to my ISP, and the ISP forces a disconnect every 24 hours to make sure IPs return to the pool and dont stay unused on dead/unused devices
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #578786

At the very least if you act like that on manuel it will genuinely look like a drive by griff seshie so I completely get oweg on this
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #578789

Armhulen wrote:At the very least if you act like that on manuel it will genuinely look like a drive by griff seshie so I completely get oweg on this
the fuck is a "seshie"
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #578791

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
Armhulen wrote:At the very least if you act like that on manuel it will genuinely look like a drive by griff seshie so I completely get oweg on this
the fuck is a "seshie"
Pff
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578795

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
the fuck is a "seshie"
long for sesh
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #578797

no no no
that's weird
what is wrong with you?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578801

Spaceguy wrote:I don't want an unban jannie. The only reason why you're going back on what you did is because you're not a high ranking admin. I want you to be banned.
lmao just rule0 him
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #578802

lol what an asshole
ban he
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #578812

He reminded me of the guy that told me in ahelps they would get me deadminned if I banned them and make me fail my trial
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #578845

Spaceguy wrote:I don't want an unban jannie. The only reason why you're going back on what you did is because you're not a high ranking admin. I want you to be banned.
this fucking guy holy shit
TheMidnghtRose
Byond Username: TheMidnightRose

Post by TheMidnghtRose » #578847

Sweet christ, the entire appeal.
Emerald Gleaner -/Roboticist/Replica AI Series
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #578851

LMAO
Spoiler:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #584084

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #584105

Vekter wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Personally I have a router that needs to be reset every single day or else the data transfer speed gets real slow. This changes the IP. Pretty popular model by a big chinese company. So don't be suprised if you run into many more similar cases.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584497

Is it taboo to recycle a peanut?

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

References of good conduct: Goonstation admins claim that i evaded a ban on their server for gibbing two NPCs but they won't and can't provide any evidence because it doesn't exist.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #584515

"you have a fascist leader as your pfp"
"b-but the communistas!!"

"bro your tofu is bad"
"but the vegan meat from the dude across the street is as bad!!"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584527

That's some bizarre Domitius worship in the say logs
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #584558

Domitius forumbanned him
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #584572

quote from man stabbed