fagmin nut - the third day.

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Kryson
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Kryson

fagmin nut - the third day.

Post by Kryson » #579244

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 27&t=27770

Can we please hold sec and robotics to the same standard when it comes to spamming flashbangs and tear gas on the shuttle.

Should I really be required to purchase ear muffs to be able to engage in some light end of shift conversation.

This man is a mere symptom of a larger disease.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: fagmin nut - the third day.

Post by pugie » #579245

Flashbangs are failrp
Chaotic shuttle is banrp
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #579246

it's a "why are you banning me when these other guys also did a thing" episode except the thing the other guys did is considerably less griefy than the thing the banned guy did
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #579247

Screemonster wrote:it's a "why are you banning me when these other guys also did a thing" episode except the thing the other guys did is considerably less griefy than the thing the banned guy did
so like every episode
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #579248

Stickymayhem wrote:
Screemonster wrote:it's a "why are you banning me when these other guys also did a thing" episode except the thing the other guys did is considerably less griefy than the thing the banned guy did
so like every episode
well in some of the episodes the other thing is actually bannable but still doesn't negate the fact that the thing the first guy did is also very much bannable

or the other guys did the exact same thing or worse as the banned guy last shift and didn't get banned because nobody noticed, so the guy is mad that he's now getting banned for doing the same thing they did