KayakBurn peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

KayakBurn peanut

Post by Vekter » #579303

I kinda admire the balls someone has to have to break rules in a ban appeal. I still don't like him and he deserves the ban, but I respect his chutzpah.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: KayakBurn peanut

Post by wesoda25 » #579305

KayakBurn wrote: Why you think you should be unbanned: Check the logs. What have I done that warrants a permanent ban? You guys have more fucking faggot admins than you do players, and half of them I can guarantee are here to exert themselves on their underlings. Alt accounts aren't a bannable offense, and it's not as if "failure to engage in admin-pms" is a valid excuse for this ban, seeing as 1. I did engage with him after the fact, and 2. fuck you.
References of good conduct: I think I won a server-wide Thunderdome brawl sometime back in 2014.
kinda based
[this space reserved]
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #579321

Why do people think that being a rude dude in a ban appeal which is a virtually guaranteed unban if you just say “Yeah im cockdude36’s new account it was a joke man” is going to help their case?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #579325

Well at least he still has his dignity
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #579327

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Why do people think that being a rude dude in a ban appeal which is a virtually guaranteed unban if you just say “Yeah im cockdude36’s new account it was a joke man” is going to help their case?
He doesn't want to be unbanned, he's just bitching to either get a rise out of someone and post it to digg or posting in the only forum he can actually see.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #579329

Fucking boomers.
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Post by BrotherBeyond » #579334

Wow. Just wow. Where do you guys find these people? BrotherBeyond, this fucking snaggletooth, somehow decided that making a joke in OOC was grounds for a permanent ban. Why is this guy taking things here so seriously? I made a topical joke about my motivations for playing on the server, since the discussion in OOC was about the current state of the game, and BrotherBeyond is immediately on my ass for the comment. He's asking me about my "alts", as if that's even fucking necessary or relevant, so I throw it back in his face, because I can tell right from the get-go that he's going to be a twat. Sure enough, after I refuse to give him the time of day, he immediately starts threatening me with a ban and makes fun of my hobbies, and so I engage with him because I don't want to get banned and was obviously fucking joking. After a bit more back-and-forth, he cites Rule 1, like the sovereign citizen that he is, and issues the ban.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #579337

Wow. Just wow. Where do you guys find these people? BrotherBeyond, this fucking snaggletooth, somehow decided that making a joke in OOC was grounds for a permanent ban. Why is this guy taking things here so seriously? I made a topical joke about my motivations for playing on the server, since the discussion in OOC was about the current state of the game, and BrotherBeyond is immediately on my ass for the comment. He's asking me about my "alts", as if that's even fucking necessary or relevant, so I throw it back in his face, because I can tell right from the get-go that he's going to be a twat. Sure enough, after I refuse to give him the time of day, he immediately starts threatening me with a ban and makes fun of my hobbies, and so I engage with him because I don't want to get banned and was obviously fucking joking. After a bit more back-and-forth, he cites Rule 1, like the sovereign citizen that he is, and issues the ban.
Spoiler:

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #579338

I entered this thread thinking it was the ban appeal, saw Vekter latest response, and almost deleted it thinking it was a peanut post
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #579339

MortoSasye wrote:I entered this thread thinking it was the ban appeal, saw Vekter latest response, and almost deleted it thinking it was a peanut post
:brain:
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #579345

i didnt read anything but I can say with utter certainty that admins are wrong
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #579347

Flatulent wrote:i didnt read anything but I can say with utter certainty that admins are wrong
oh you!
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #579360

what a hero