Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582385

Bottom post of the previous page:

supa ebil tru mp 2day:
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Re: Rip trump

Post by MisterPerson » #582392

Grazyn wrote:President-elect starting off with a blast, broke his foot while playing with his dog, will have to wear a cast

Trump tweets bad footage of him limping with an ironic "get well soon!"

That's not a very nice thing to do
From just the tweet, I wouldn't assume he was being insincere. Of course I'm not going to assume he WASN'T, but I'm also assuming he's meaning it as an attack of some sort though which is dumb yet not surprising.
XSI wrote:That injury is too early to make Biden retire though. They should have waited a few months so it can seem natural
"They"? You think someone attacked him? Who? Why? And what do you mean "seem natural"?
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #582395

The dog is a Russian spy for trump and broke bidens foot on purpose

That's what XSI is trying to say
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #582401

Hypno flashed biden's dog

"you will break his foot"
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #582410

MisterPerson wrote:
XSI wrote:That injury is too early to make Biden retire though. They should have waited a few months so it can seem natural
"They"? You think someone attacked him? Who? Why? And what do you mean "seem natural"?
It's called a shitpost, based off the cynical joke that Biden is an old man and the plan was to have him retire/die/hospitalised as soon as the election got over with so that they can have their first woman president
I don't think they'd attack him. Why would they if he's already so far gone that all he will be doing is read out pre-written statements and put down autographs?

Of course, now that I had to explain it it isn't as funny
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582416

Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582418

Grazyn wrote:Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.
I honestly thought you made this up but even this shit isn't exaggeration https://headlines360.news/2020/11/28/ai ... e-hacking/

Choice highlights:
"In the area of cyber-security, Dr Keshawarz-Nia is known as the most knowledgeable and smartest individual in the World."
SMARTEST MAN IN WORLD SAYS ELECTION SCAM FRAUD!

"8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there’s reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election."
ENTIRE WORLD IN SECRET CABAL RIGS US ELECTION!!!

And the next recommended article for this source:

Yes that is Jesus behind Trump and Karl Marx behind Biden. Yes it's valid.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #582420

election fraud news is reaching fan fiction levels
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #582422

But Jesus said to give everything, all your wealth, to the poor.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #582423

I live in Germany and haven't heard shit about the farm
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582424

Timonk wrote:I live in Germany and haven't heard shit about the farm
It's a shadow war, I doubt the general populace would notice
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #582425

yet another top secret shadowy cabal puppetmastering everyone from the shadows unbeknownst to everyone except for some complete rando with a wordpress blog
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582426

DID THE CIA EVER FIND MARX IN THE END?!?!?!

HOW DO WE KNOW HE REALLY THREW HIMSELF FROM THE TOP OF HIS BONECRETE PALACE OF ENSLAVED AMERICAN PATRIOTS!??!/1?!?!1?1/1/1
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582427

Stickymayhem wrote:DID THE CIA EVER FIND MARX IN THE END?!?!?!

HOW DO WE KNOW HE REALLY THREW HIMSELF FROM THE TOP OF HIS BONECRETE PALACE OF ENSLAVED AMERICAN PATRIOTS!??!/1?!?!1?1/1/1
THE UNICORN INVASION OF DUNDEE
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582428

Screemonster wrote:yet another top secret shadowy cabal puppetmastering everyone from the shadows unbeknownst to everyone except for some complete rando with a wordpress blog
The CIA and other alphabet agencies have always worked against Trump, it's not too hard to believe he eventually ran out of legal options so he unleashed the military against them. May just be fake news, personally after all the bad stuff the CIA did to my country and others I'd be glad to see them get the sharp end of the stick for once
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582429

Grazyn wrote:
Screemonster wrote:yet another top secret shadowy cabal puppetmastering everyone from the shadows unbeknownst to everyone except for some complete rando with a wordpress blog
The CIA and other alphabet agencies have always worked against Trump, it's not too hard to believe he eventually ran out of legal options so he unleashed the military against them. May just be fake news, personally after all the bad stuff the CIA did to my country and others I'd be glad to see them get the sharp end of the stick for once
wait you actually believe this shit

please seek help this level of paranoid delusion needs medical treatment
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582431

I didn't say I believe it, I said it's not so hard to believe
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #582434

Rohen_Tahir wrote:supa ebil tru mp 2day:
hard to decide if the home depot music, dancing or editing is worse
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #582450

Grazyn wrote:I didn't say I believe it, I said it's not so hard to believe
It 100% is though unless you're detached from reality
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #582452

There's a wild difference between "huh maybe 9/11 could have been a false flag, probably not but you never know" and "bro there IS a shadow council of lizards controlling the world and I'm going to expose it!"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
XSI

Post by XSI » #582454

Grazyn wrote:
The head of the CIA has gone missing for a while now and there is a rumour(Though unconfirmed and unlikely) that it was them that was found dead at the server farm. Something I personally heavily doubt, but it's out there.
Don't pay attention to the idiots, what we know for a fact is that the official story is bullshit and doesn't add up. There was a server farm that's informally known to service that type of agencies in that area, and there are a lot of irregularities in all the reporting about it. We can piece together that they might be related, and we have someone saying it is related.

We might not know for sure until any sort of proof is revealed, but we can read the implication that a clandestine action took place and it was likely with the CIA being targeted. There is no shame in sharing that even if the naive and willfully ignorant call you insane over it
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #582457

Do you really think they are gonna reveal what happened in the next 100 years
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

XSI

Post by XSI » #582458

If they do, they'll probably lie about it
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582459

XSI wrote: There is no shame in sharing that even if the naive and willfully ignorant call you insane over it
Medicalisation of dissent is a thing
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582470

XSI wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
The head of the CIA has gone missing for a while now and there is a rumour(Though unconfirmed and unlikely) that it was them that was found dead at the server farm. Something I personally heavily doubt, but it's out there.
Don't pay attention to the idiots, what we know for a fact is that the official story is bullshit and doesn't add up. There was a server farm that's informally known to service that type of agencies in that area, and there are a lot of irregularities in all the reporting about it. We can piece together that they might be related, and we have someone saying it is related.

We might not know for sure until any sort of proof is revealed, but we can read the implication that a clandestine action took place and it was likely with the CIA being targeted. There is no shame in sharing that even if the naive and willfully ignorant call you insane over it
lmao imagine basing your politics off Qanon facebook memes and not having the excuse of being 70 years old

the power of this self propelled cucking could exit earth's gravity well
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #582473

By that logic wouldn't sticky be out of the solar system already
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582474

CIA Director Gina Hasple was arrested after she was injured in the Frankfurt Germany CIA building raid to secure the servers.

The building had no guards and was unprotected. Hasple pulled in some private special military trained security forces to protect the building from such a suspected raid. When the raid happened Hasple was there.

The CIA made up a cover story about the 5 soldiers and one cia operative killed and said they were killed in a helicopter crash.

Hasple was air evacuated out. She was flown to GITMO where she was treated and received a tribunal for treason. She agreed to help trump for a lighter sentence of life which can be revoked if she chooses to not cooperate. She has now turned over information on the servers, what they were for and what they did and who was involved.
Obligatory "big if true"
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #582475

Grazyn wrote:
CIA Director Gina Hasple was arrested after she was injured in the Frankfurt Germany CIA building raid to secure the servers.

The building had no guards and was unprotected. Hasple pulled in some private special military trained security forces to protect the building from such a suspected raid. When the raid happened Hasple was there.

The CIA made up a cover story about the 5 soldiers and one cia operative killed and said they were killed in a helicopter crash.

Hasple was air evacuated out. She was flown to GITMO where she was treated and received a tribunal for treason. She agreed to help trump for a lighter sentence of life which can be revoked if she chooses to not cooperate. She has now turned over information on the servers, what they were for and what they did and who was involved.
Obligatory "big if true"
obligatory "big if"
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582476

Timonk wrote:By that logic wouldn't sticky be out of the solar system already
If only someone could prove any of the extremely basic shit I've used to justify my positions was incorrect :^)
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #582477

Screemonster wrote:
Grazyn wrote:

Obligatory "big if true"
obligatory "big if"
obligatory "big"
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #582478

trollbreeder wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
Grazyn wrote:

Obligatory "big if true"
obligatory "big if"
obligatory "big"
obigatory
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #582481

Screemonster wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
Grazyn wrote:

Obligatory "big if true"
obligatory "big if"
obligatory "big"
obigatory
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582485

XSI wrote:
Grazyn wrote:

Dude mad new Q drop you gotta see this
Q.png
Q.png (1.88 KiB) Viewed 7588 times
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #582493

Dude mad new Q drop you gotta see this
Q.png
Trust the plan
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #582495

Sticky we can't hear you from earth talk louder
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #582544

Yes it is, because sending troops into Germany is an act of war. This requires the US military to be able to deploy in a foreign nation for their own national interests, have a gun battle entirely without being noticed by, oh I dunno, the german populace. The german government. The german army. The german police. This requires Germany to be cooperating with Trump to hide all of this, noone in the US military saying a word, and not a SOUL to notice the gunfire and shouting over there.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582545

FloranOtten wrote:
Yes it is, because sending troops into Germany is an act of war. This requires the US military to be able to deploy in a foreign nation for their own national interests, have a gun battle entirely without being noticed by, oh I dunno, the german populace. The german government. The german army. The german police. This requires Germany to be cooperating with Trump to hide all of this, noone in the US military saying a word, and not a SOUL to notice the gunfire and shouting over there.
I don't agree with Grazyn but you're missing a key piece of info here: the german military is absolutely incapable of fighting an actual war as of now due to being in absolute and utter shambles. Therefore it would be in the interest of the German goverment to shut up about this sort of act of agression and claim it never happened.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582547

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
I don't agree with Grazyn but you're missing a key piece of info here: the german military is absolutely incapable of fighting an actual war as of now due to being in absolute and utter shambles. Therefore it would be in the interest of the German goverment to shut up about this sort of act of agression and claim it never happened.
This is delusional american exceptionalism

"WOW AMERICA SO BIG SO COOL SO RESPECTED SO POWERFUL THAT IF WE FUCKING STARTED POPPING FUCKING GERMAN CITIZENS IN BLACK OPS MISSIONS AND THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT KNEW ABOUT IT THEY'D BE SO INTIMIDATED BY OUR HUGE DICK THEY'D NEVER MENTION IT WE'RE CHAD WORLD POLICE B)

It would be an international fucking incident believing this is any kind of possibility is delusional conspiracism.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582548

Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:

"WOW AMERICA SO BIG SO COOL SO RESPECTED SO POWERFUL THAT IF WE FUCKING STARTED POPPING FUCKING GERMAN CITIZENS IN BLACK OPS MISSIONS AND THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT KNEW ABOUT IT THEY'D BE SO INTIMIDATED BY OUR HUGE DICK THEY'D NEVER MENTION IT WE'RE CHAD WORLD POLICE B)

It would be an international fucking incident believing this is any kind of possibility is delusional conspiracism.
I'm not from america and I don't support the american federal goverment a single bit. In my oppinion given the state of the German military even the Czech Republic could raid a building in Germany and the German goverment would almost certainly just shut up and pretend nothing happened.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582549

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:

I'm not from america and I don't support the american federal goverment a single bit. In my oppinion given the state of the German military even the Czech Republic could raid a building in Germany and the German goverment would almost certainly just shut up and pretend nothing happened.
Honestly this is a level of political understanding you'd get if your entire geopolitical worldview was based on the call of duty series
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582550

FloranOtten wrote:
It's called covert ops and I'm pretty sure the US of A are able to do it without blowing up entire blocks. War? Come on. Americans have been doing extraordinary renditions since forever with no consequences beyond strong words from the countries involved. Plausible deniability and soft power usually can take care of that.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582551

Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:

Honestly this is a level of political understanding you'd get if your entire geopolitical worldview was based on the call of duty series
Funny because I don't play american propaganda games. And because I tend not to enjoy FPS games much.

Please explain how declaring that a foreign power that can easily take over your country is at war with you over a few rather unimportant civillians dying is a good idea for any group of politicians (remember that politicians are primarily concerned with staying in power).
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #582554

The level of mental gymnastics some people seem go through to explain why their guy didnt lose is pure insanity.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582556

mstachife wrote:The level of mental gymnastics some people seem go through to explain why their guy didnt lose is pure insanity.
From Bush vs Gore https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/531/98/
[...]the state legislature's power to select the manner for appointing electors is plenary; it may, if it so chooses, select the electors itself, which indeed was the manner used by state legislatures in several States for many years after the framing of our Constitution. Id., at 28-33. History has now favored the voter, and in each of the several States the citizens themselves vote for Presidential electors.[...] The State, of course, after granting the franchise in the special context of Article II, can take back the power to appoint electors. See id., at 35 (" '[T]here is no doubt of the right of the legislature to resume the power at any time, for it can neither be taken away nor abdicated''
From what I see, the state legislatures of Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona are controlled by republicans. The only thing Trump has to do is put some pressure on them with promises, bribes or whatnot and he stays president. He doesn't even have to convince everyone, 3 states will be more than enough
mstachife

Post by mstachife » #582557

Grazyn wrote:
mstachife wrote:The level of mental gymnastics some people seem go through to explain why their guy didnt lose is pure insanity.
[...]the state legislature's power to select the manner for appointing electors is plenary; it may, if it so chooses, select the electors itself, which indeed was the manner used by state legislatures in several States for many years after the framing of our Constitution. Id., at 28-33. History has now favored the voter, and in each of the several States the citizens themselves vote for Presidential electors.[...] The State, of course, after granting the franchise in the special context of Article II, can take back the power to appoint electors. See id., at 35 (" '[T]here is no doubt of the right of the legislature to resume the power at any time, for it can neither be taken away nor abdicated''
From what I see, the state legislatures of Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona are controlled by republicans. The only thing Trump has to do is put some pressure on them with promises, bribes or whatnot and he stays president. He doesn't even have to convince everyone, 3 states will be more than enough
What's your point exactly?
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582558

mstachife wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
What's your point exactly?
That it's simply too soon to say he lost because your Constitution says otherwise
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #582559

Grazyn wrote:
that requires those guys to want trump more than they want not to be the guy that publicly stood up and told their state that their votes don't count

historically speaking elections are a remarkably civilised way for the population to oust a government official that pisses them off
mstachife

Post by mstachife » #582560

Grazyn wrote:That it's simply too soon to say he lost because your Constitution says otherwise
I dont care, Im going with what the AP has said.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #582561

Screemonster wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
that requires those guys to want trump more than they want not to be the guy that publicly stood up and told their state that their votes don't count

historically speaking elections are a remarkably civilised way for the population to oust a government official that pisses them off
They will only piss off people who wouldn't have voted for them anyway, 80% of Trump electors already believe the election was stolen. They're actually risking more by NOT being on board. Not to mention the party can just threaten to cut them off in the next primary (if they're even running again, some states apparently have term limits)
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #582581

Trump just has to convince 3 states worth of elector counts to go "yep lets go against the votes".

Man that's all he gotta do. For republicans to get one term of 4 years at the executive branch.

The exchange isn't even remotely worth doing they're not going to go through with it.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582587

the shadow council has already blackbagged biden and placed trumps brain inside his head so he can have 4 more years watch the eyes watch the words follow the plan count the stitches around the brainpan its all there zoology zodiac cryptoadrenaline secret pedoplanets full of democrabots enslaving patriotoddlers