IkeTG wrote:you took it from the video title* and ran with it
5:20
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Rip trump

Post by oranges » #591778

XSI wrote:I have an easy solution for that(That will not work at all)
Just have ALL states secede and make a new United States

But then keep Washington DC as the former US with all the debt
the onion did this joke
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #591811

I wish the onion was funny
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #591812

Everything has been done before
It does sound like something a satire place would do though
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #593636

necromancy is now in action because i like to laugh at political discussion on the internet that i do not understand (also because i want this thread to surpass the ntr hut deletion thread in posts)
[youtube]OF6AqqXylXE[/youtube]
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #593646

trollbreeder wrote:necromancy is now in action because i like to laugh at political discussion on the internet that i do not understand (also because i want this thread to surpass the ntr hut deletion thread in posts)
[youtube]OF6AqqXylXE[/youtube]
Ok then.

America is back!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593650

trollbreeder wrote:necromancy is now in action because i like to laugh at political discussion on the internet that i do not understand (also because i want this thread to surpass the ntr hut deletion thread in posts)
It just need an on-topic update
Spoiler:
Donald can't be stopped
also this is just shitposting nobody debating politics on the internet actually knows what they're talking about
NSFW:

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593674

cacogen wrote:I wish the onion was funny
Shut your fuckin mouth kid onion is great :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

The live news skits were the best
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593676

I just remember the grabbler one about Jews which wasn't funny but I respected the audacity
NSFW:

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #594064

trump is trying to get back into the white house with donations... while being a triple billionaire....
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #594065

and of course he played YMCA AGAIN at CPAC
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

XSI

Post by XSI » #594079

He's good at theatrics and performing for crowds
Maybe he will get back in

He's not that good at actually doing government stuff though, so that's not going to go anywhere
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #594089

I read in a Rolling Stone article just then YMCA is about having gay sex at the gym. Is it based or cringe? If I had to guess he just likes the song.

His supporters see him as integral to stop the insidious liberal agenda from taking over their country (it already has) and while that amounts to pushback against transgender bathrooms their discontent is justified in the context of a government that does nothing for them. Not to imply that Biden's woke pandering gets people things like affordable healthcare or safe working conditions under COVID but it does make the people it targets feel included. Trump's supporters want someone they like who panders to them instead and pisses off liberals by doing asinine things like using a Village People song while having done things like miss his friend and mentor Roy Cohn's funeral after he died of AIDS in the 80's.

"It wasn’t so long ago that the once-fearsome lawyer Roy Cohn and his infamous career seemed destined to be no more than a colorful footnote to history. Cohn was a gaudy character, for sure — a hustler, a fixer, and an amoral hypocrite of incredible drive — whose life as a closeted man ended in tragic comeuppance when he died of AIDS in 1986, insisting to the last that he couldn’t possibly be dying of that gay disease. Tony Kushner wrote a vivid version of him into Angels in America, and that might have been the last word on Cohn if not for the fact that, in midlife, he had met and started giving legal and how-to-get-away-with-it life advice to a then-young Donald Trump, helping mold him into the man who became president."

Government is too opaque and complex for most people, let alone the average Trump supporter. The media only reports as far as what baits people into watching. What Trump actually does for his supporters in office is irrelevant. It's not like they were expecting anything under a Democrat anyway.
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #594092

Village people asked him to stop using the song
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #594095

Well no one can tell him what to do because he's self-admittedly like a toddler but I guess they had to try
NSFW:

XSI

Post by XSI » #594153

Unless they have a copyright thing for it, I think there's pretty much nothing. And with how old that song is I doubt copyright will help them in this case
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #594160

He is unstoppable, like iamgoofball. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musicians ... heir_music
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599207

bump
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #599215

Shut up. Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

XSI

Post by XSI » #599260

So hows everyone's politics doing?
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #599266

VVD won the election here but cocked up the formation, but they're still very likely to be the leaders of the next cabinet. Pretty stoked about that.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #599269

i dont watch tv but i'm sure her progress is glacial
NSFW:

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #599856

Timonk wrote:Shut up. Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
good job quoting penny arcade
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #599865

What's Penny arcade
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

XSI

Post by XSI » #599912

Timonk wrote:What's Penny arcade
Comic
Lots of text
Not particularly funny but it has some okay moments
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #599995

Timonk wrote:What's Penny arcade
bald and piglike in appearance
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #600063

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #600068

I didn't read more than two sentences of that article and yet I still feel compelled to post to ask the following: Why did the retards do it? Why do an increasingly mainstream portion of Americans live in a reality that exists entirely in their own minds? The freedom thing that is drummed into them from birth includes freedom of religion, and while anyone is free to believe anything anywhere, they seem to take it as permission to simply ignore reality and pretend whatever they want to be true is real. But it doesn't serve them in the long term. Eventually reality confronts you. That Trump retard, for instance, tried to ignore the reality of COVID, and it cost him the election. How do we teach Americans that postmodernism and narcissism are not the way to solve their country's ills? It's corporations and the wealthy that have divided them. Trying to get supposed billionaires like Trump back in office and being unwilling to acknowledge reality even for obvious truths like COVID just extends their suffering. It's depressing seeing these crabs in a bucket retards arguing over stupid shit while the wealthy continue to exploit and manipulate them and impose their will on the government to make things even more austere and skewed in their favour and block any attempts at changing things.
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #600074

cacogen wrote:Why do retards ignore the shit that happens.
Reality is what you think it is, people think of a bunch of shit. It's all real to them, It's a matter of perspective.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #600080

The Trump retards think denying reality will get them what they want. Or at the very least that having somebody like Trump in power will stop the progressive social agenda they see promoted by the mainstream. But it won't, because it's the agenda of the wealthy. If Trump gets back in it will continue to piss off the liberals and that's about as much as they can hope to get out of it.

Still curious why these military boomers want Trump in office though. What is their agenda? No, I'm not going to read the article.
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #600082

cacogen wrote:The Trump retards think denying reality will get them what they want. Still curious why these military boomers want Trump in office though. What is their agenda? No, I'm not going to read the article.
What is reality to you? They most likely want him in because of immigration in texas(most of the military boomers are from texas)

sources: Me :)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #600088

I think basic philosophical questions like the difference between subjective experience and objective reality are beside the point when people choose to believe things that are demonstrably false in order to further their political agendas.
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #600089

cacogen wrote:I think basic philosophical questions like the difference between subjective experience and objective reality are beside the point when people choose to believe things that are demonstrably false in order to further their political agendas.
It's not philosophical if it happens cacogen. People believe in something to the point they think it's real. Politics is a tricky field some people can't see the truth due to news outlets and media. I can't see the truth myself so I don't go looking for it.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #600093

cacogen wrote:I think basic philosophical questions like the difference between subjective experience and objective reality are beside the point when people choose to believe things that are demonstrably false in order to further their political agendas.
It is impossible to prove that reality exists and you are pushing the antipyrrhonic agenda.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #600114

Okay but how about something relevant
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #600116

cacogen wrote:Okay but how about something relevant
biden.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #600122

cacogen wrote:Okay but how about something relevant
[youtube]mY0MzNK6KqA[/youtube]
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #601131

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #601132

Remember when this thread started out as rip biden
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

XSI

Post by XSI » #601206

Yeah
It's pretty obvious the guy is still not capable, but he doesn't have to be. He's just keeping the seat warm
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601212

>google 'is biden dead yet'
>'A video of US President Joe Biden answering questions outside the White House has sparked a bizarre conspiracy that he wasn't actually there, and is actually dead.'
phew
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #601215

cacogen wrote:>google 'is biden dead yet'
>'A video of US President Joe Biden answering questions outside the White House has sparked a bizarre conspiracy that he wasn't actually there, and is actually dead.'
phew
Biden dying would be meaningless. If he were to die, he can just use the satanic pacts he's made to escape hell, go back to his body and get ahealed.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601375

It's true that Biden has sapped the life essence of both children and black people to look better at 170 than I do right now
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #601430

dude remember trump
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601433

oranges wrote:dude remember trump
no one can speak with him due to social media ban, so no.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

XSI

Post by XSI » #601439

You also get your vid taken down on youtube if you post his speech before the capitol riot (Guess they don't want people to see he wasn't calling for violence), or if you quote that speech on other sites, so there's really not much discussion left about him

His version of a 'social media platform' is literally just a blog, so nobody is going to have any interactions with him on there either. Like seriously, it's a fucking blog. For all the hot air he spouts he didn't do anything about it.
So that's all the Trump related topics done, he still doesn't do shit
XSI

Post by XSI » #601852

Everyone, there is news!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-s ... d=78042104
>Trump shuts down his blog because barely anyone visited it
>Insists a new, bigger and better platform will come 'soon'
I'm not sure what he expected but I guess he really hoped people would keep listening to him after he lost relevance
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601853

XSI wrote:Everyone, there is news!

I'm not sure what he expected but I guess he really hoped people would keep listening to him after he lost relevance
mfw not caring :ugeek:
Living God

Extraordinary Person

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #601854

XSI wrote:Everyone, there is news!

isn't that the celebrity apprentice guy? what does this have to do with politics
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601858

it's a lot of work to launch your own platform that won't be successful because he knows nothing about this and they almost never are just to keep getting attention plus don't conservatives already have their own twitter but nobody goes there not even them because they want to fight liberals on twitter
NSFW: