Rip trump

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Post by XSI » #591252

Bottom post of the previous page:

AOC is incredibly entertaining to someone like me who doesn't have to be bothered by her attempts at doing government things
She seems to be insane, and at the same time they accuse others of insane shit

Also of course the Iraq thing wasn't literally to go get oil. It was a combination of factors including a show of force to make oil-producing countries sell in dollars for the petrodollar(Look at Libya too), destabilizing the region so there is less resistance to Israel's shit, and keeping the military equipment manufacturing in business by ensuring a demand for their goods.
"For the oil" is just a reference to the petrodollar, which allows the US a much greater international power projection and helps the US currency so long as enough of the world's oil supply is sold only in dollars
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591254

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
By contrast - AOC is actually fairly interesting. She'll blatantly accuse Ted Cruze of attempted murder and won't take people's shit laying down.
AOC is just a left wing version of Trump where they have no idea how anything works yet is worshipped by people, just by redditards instead of 4chantards. If you’ve read some of her idiotic bills she knows jack shit. It’s crazy how these people laugh at trumpers for being indoctrinated whilst licking the boots of AOC. Plus she’s just fucking annoying, again like Trump she seems desperate for attention
Got some examples of idiot bills that show she doesn't know anything?

Her “A just society” is built on faulty data and has many issues, but the one that I mainly know of is her suggestions of up to 70, 80% tax rates for the rich, due to America having such rates for a long time, ignoring the fact that the tax codes in that era had a ton of tax breaks and exceptions, something most tax historians would tell you. Of course AOC doesn’t care because she believes in eat the rich
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #591276

so you vote democrat right because you're about budget responsibility?
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #591277

thehogshotgun wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
By contrast - AOC is actually fairly interesting. She'll blatantly accuse Ted Cruze of attempted murder and won't take people's shit laying down.
AOC is just a left wing version of Trump where they have no idea how anything works yet is worshipped by people, just by redditards instead of 4chantards. If you’ve read some of her idiotic bills she knows jack shit. It’s crazy how these people laugh at trumpers for being indoctrinated whilst licking the boots of AOC. Plus she’s just fucking annoying, again like Trump she seems desperate for attention

Her “A just society” is built on faulty data and has many issues, but the one that I mainly know of is her suggestions of up to 70, 80% tax rates for the rich, due to America having such rates for a long time, ignoring the fact that the tax codes in that era had a ton of tax breaks and exceptions, something most tax historians would tell you. Of course AOC doesn’t care because she believes in eat the rich
you're just making this up entirely cause you dont like women
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #591278

oranges wrote:so you vote democrat right because you're about budget responsibility?
You're talking to the people who vote Ted Cruz and company every senate election
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #591279

Armhulen wrote:
oranges wrote:so you vote democrat right because you're about budget responsibility?
You're talking to the people who vote Ted Cruz and company every senate election
god these people are going to vote for ted cruz in 2024 and they have the fucking gall to continue showing their face in public
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591283

IkeTG wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:

I just don’t vote retard. Waiting for a good libertarian candidate
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #591287

Man honestly voting yellow is a legit waste of time don't bother.

Its not like in Australia where the third party will actually get a seat or two.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #591290

Grazyn wrote:
Timonk wrote:what was it for then? the human rights hurting parts of Saudi arabia are still there
Long story short, we tricked America into thinking Saddam was making WMDs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_uranium_forgeries
why tho
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I do not acknowledge the superiority of deontological ethics.
cringe
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591291

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Man honestly voting yellow is a legit waste of time don't bother.

Its not like in Australia where the third party will actually get a seat or two.

One day, one fucking day my friend. There are a lot of libertarians out there, we just need libertarian unity.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591294

XSI wrote: Also of course the Iraq thing wasn't literally to go get oil.

[...]
It was a combination of to make oil-producing countries sell in dollars for the petrodollar(Look at Libya too),

[...]
"For the oil" is just a reference to the petrodollar, which allows the US a much greater international power projection and helps the US currency so long as enough of the world's oil supply is sold only in dollars
Do you even read the shit you type? They did the Iraq thing not for the oil but for them to sell oil to the US, which inevitably leads to them getting oil? Are you saying they were in it for the oil after all?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #591312

thehogshotgun wrote:I just don’t vote retard. Waiting for a good libertarian candidate
rich calling me a retard then lmao
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591317

oranges wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:I just don’t vote retard. Waiting for a good libertarian candidate
rich calling me a retard then lmao

bitch you still got a Christmas pfp in fucking febuary you are retarded
XSI

Post by XSI » #591361

Timonk wrote:
XSI wrote: Also of course the Iraq thing wasn't literally to go get oil.

[...]
It was a combination of to make oil-producing countries sell in dollars for the petrodollar(Look at Libya too),

[...]
Do you even read the shit you type? They did the Iraq thing not for the oil but for them to sell oil to the US, which inevitably leads to them getting oil? Are you saying they were in it for the oil after all?
The oil being sold to any country in US dollar is about power. The oil itself is not the issue. If they sold oil to China but forced China to pay in dollars then that would have worked too, that is what the petrodollar stuff is about. The US doesn't need middle eastern oil, it has plenty. But it does need the economic power from having it sold in dollars
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #591446

thehogshotgun wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:Her “A just society” is built on faulty data and has many issues, but the one that I mainly know of is her suggestions of up to 70, 80% tax rates for the rich, due to America having such rates for a long time, ignoring the fact that the tax codes in that era had a ton of tax breaks and exceptions, something most tax historians would tell you. Of course AOC doesn’t care because she believes in eat the rich
That video's description wrote: But John Stossel interviews economic historian Phil Magness, of the American Institute for Economic Research, who says that progressives miss an important fact: high tax rates that America had in the past actually didn't bring in much revenue.

When rates were at 70%, Magness tells Stossel, "a millionaire on average would pay 41%."

That's because rich people find loopholes. When America had its highest top tax rates, newspapers ran ads like "cruise for free … $2499 value."

Magness explains: "Basically [you could] take a vacation around the Caribbean, but while you're onboard the ship, you attend, say, an investing seminar or a real estate seminar -- then write off the [whole] trip."

Stossel says that deductions became so complex that rich people, instead of inventing, say a precursor to the iPhone, hired accountants and tax lawyers to study the tax code. Some also worked less.

This led President Reagan, with bipartisan support from Democrats, to lower rates and remove deductions. That began the path to the 37% top rate that rates that we have today.

Despite the lower rates, federal government revenue -- as a percentage of the economy -- is still about the same as it was when the top rate was 70%. It's even about the same as it was when the rate was 90%.

Progressives still say, "raise taxes on the rich.” Stossel asks Magness about the claim that: "the government will collect more, and do good things."

"You're asking for an economic disaster," Magness replies. More money will be wasted in the hands of government. "Do we leave it in the private sector where the market decides? Or do we subject it to corrupt politicians?"
So basically if you believe this they closed the loopholes that were being exploited in exchange for lowering the tax rate, and effectively it did nothing. But according to economic historian Phil Magness, increasing tax rates on the rich would be an economic disaster because of corrupt politicians. The only way to avoid this is to keep money out of the hands of the government and in the private sector, where the market decides what happens to it.

Obviously nonsensical fearmongering that the type of people who watch these sorts of YouTube videos love to hear and not the real reason he doesn't want to see the rich taxed more.

Is AOC a self-deluded narcissist in the vein of Donald Trump and an ignorant idealist whose policies don't stand up to the light of day? The jury's still out but if America's period of high taxes on the rich really was plagued with loopholes they exploited that doesn't mean that raising taxes on the rich isn't practical today. Maybe just not to that level.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591477

cacogen wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:Her “A just society” is built on faulty data and has many issues, but the one that I mainly know of is her suggestions of up to 70, 80% tax rates for the rich, due to America having such rates for a long time, ignoring the fact that the tax codes in that era had a ton of tax breaks and exceptions, something most tax historians would tell you. Of course AOC doesn’t care because she believes in eat the rich
That video's description wrote: But John Stossel interviews economic historian Phil Magness, of the American Institute for Economic Research, who says that progressives miss an important fact: high tax rates that America had in the past actually didn't bring in much revenue.

When rates were at 70%, Magness tells Stossel, "a millionaire on average would pay 41%."

That's because rich people find loopholes. When America had its highest top tax rates, newspapers ran ads like "cruise for free … $2499 value."

Magness explains: "Basically [you could] take a vacation around the Caribbean, but while you're onboard the ship, you attend, say, an investing seminar or a real estate seminar -- then write off the [whole] trip."

Stossel says that deductions became so complex that rich people, instead of inventing, say a precursor to the iPhone, hired accountants and tax lawyers to study the tax code. Some also worked less.

This led President Reagan, with bipartisan support from Democrats, to lower rates and remove deductions. That began the path to the 37% top rate that rates that we have today.

Despite the lower rates, federal government revenue -- as a percentage of the economy -- is still about the same as it was when the top rate was 70%. It's even about the same as it was when the rate was 90%.

Progressives still say, "raise taxes on the rich.” Stossel asks Magness about the claim that: "the government will collect more, and do good things."

"You're asking for an economic disaster," Magness replies. More money will be wasted in the hands of government. "Do we leave it in the private sector where the market decides? Or do we subject it to corrupt politicians?"
So basically if you believe this they closed the loopholes that were being exploited in exchange for lowering the tax rate, and effectively it did nothing. But according to economic historian Phil Magness, increasing tax rates on the rich would be an economic disaster because of corrupt politicians. The only way to avoid this is to keep money out of the hands of the government and in the private sector, where the market decides what happens to it.

Obviously nonsensical fearmongering that the type of people who watch these sorts of YouTube videos love to hear and not the real reason he doesn't want to see the rich taxed more.

Is AOC a self-deluded narcissist in the vein of Donald Trump and an ignorant idealist whose policies don't stand up to the light of day? The jury's still out but if America's period of high taxes on the rich really was plagued with loopholes they exploited that doesn't mean that raising taxes on the rich isn't practical today. Maybe just not to that level.
I couldn't give two shits about the rich dude I just want deregulation and less taxes. I have a problem with lying which is something politicians are really good at unfortunately.
I also want to add that the video points out (I think) that if rich people get taxed so high they will just leave. Interesting food for thought imo, the video has much more I think honestly I don't know or remember man
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591542

Would you accept increased taxes if it meant yall had universal healthcare
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591575

Timonk wrote:Would you accept increased taxes if it meant yall had universal healthcare
Universal Healthcare doesn’t work for America due to our large amount of fucking fatasses, which would eat up a lot of money, so no fuck you timonk I dont want to pay more taxes
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591580

Would you rather have a single person with 10 million quadrillion $ of debt or pay slightly more overall
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591582

Also, you pretend like there are 30 million obese people resting on America's pocket already

Nauru, the most obese country in the world with 60% of adults obese, has free universal health care
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #591584

thehogshotgun wrote:
Timonk wrote:Would you accept increased taxes if it meant yall had universal healthcare
Universal Healthcare doesn’t work for America due to our large amount of fucking fatasses, which would eat up a lot of money, so no fuck you timonk I dont want to pay more taxes
it'd work if hospitals didn't charge $900 plus tip for two aspirins lol
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #591589

thehogshotgun wrote:Universal Healthcare doesn’t work for America due to our large amount of fucking fatasses, which would eat up a lot of money, so no fuck you timonk I dont want to pay more taxes
this just further proves my point that you just make shit up as reverse logic to justify hating something cause a woman suggested it
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591590

IkeTG wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:Universal Healthcare doesn’t work for America due to our large amount of fucking fatasses, which would eat up a lot of money, so no fuck you timonk I dont want to pay more taxes
this just further proves my point that you just make shit up as reverse logic to justify hating something cause a woman suggested it
I don’t get what your deal is man, anyways my point was taken from this video
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #591608

thehogshotgun wrote:I don’t get what your deal is man
your inability to take what you can dish makes me think your some kind of SJW
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591609

IkeTG wrote:
what the hell is your problem faggot?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #591621

wow you really got under his skin ike
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #591629

thehogshotgun wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
what the hell is your problem faggot?
did I trigger you snowflake?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #591638

926 posts in this shit actually startin' to get pretty good
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591640

thehogshotgun wrote:
Well, you'd hope that the wealthy and big business would be paying most of it (preferably all of it). After all, they're to blame for the obesity epidemic.
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591642

its 929 posts idiot
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591643

lets invent free universal healthcare, make burger king and mcdonalds pay for it and call it bidencare
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591644

well you see he cant be a SJW he used the f word
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591646

Timonk wrote:lets invent free universal healthcare, make burger king and mcdonalds pay for it and call it bidencare
What a sensible solution to the problem. Make the problem they contributed heavily to their problem to solve. Incentivise them to lower their contribution to the obesity epidemic for reasons of profit rather than PR or whatever half-assed regulations the FDA have put in place.
NSFW:

thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591650

cacogen wrote:
Timonk wrote:lets invent free universal healthcare, make burger king and mcdonalds pay for it and call it bidencare
What a sensible solution to the problem. Make the problem they contributed heavily to their problem to solve. Incentivise them to lower their contribution to the obesity epidemic for reasons of profit rather than PR or whatever half-assed regulations the FDA have put in place.
Why would they do that? I'm curious at that point they should even bother when they could probably just leave the U.S at that point if they are fucking extorting them. Like I know trumptards use communist very willy-nilly but forcing them to pay for government healthcare is just absurd
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591655

now lets come back to that "hurr durr muh fat muh pockets" argument

lets say that both countries use 50% of their GDP for free universal healthcare dedicated to the obese

USA: has 70 million obese adults, 20 trillion GDP, which equates to 142.857$ per obese person
Nauru: between 60-80% of adults are obese, lets say 70. because im too lazy, lets say every person in nauru is an adult. with a population of about 10.000 people, that equates to 7000 obese people. with a gdp of 160 million, that equates to 11.428$ per obese person.

EVEN IF THE USA USED 10% OF ITS GDP FOR THAT IT WOULD HAVE MORE TO SPARE FOR OBESE AMERICANS THAN NAURU, THE FATTEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WHICH HAS FREE UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE.

edit: im retarded, i corrected my numbers but my point still stands
Last edited by Timonk on Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591656

even if it only was 5% of GDP, it would still be more
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591658

thehogshotgun wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Why would they do that? I'm curious at that point they should even bother when they could probably just leave the U.S at that point if they are fucking extorting them. Like I know trumptards use communist very willy-nilly but forcing them to pay for government healthcare is just absurd
Well Timonk railroaded me into that with that strawman appeal to ridicule and I wanted to clarify I didn't think it was as insane as he was presenting it. It wouldn't be my first suggestion, though. Threatening to leave the US sounds insincere to me though, especially for McDonald's.

What I initially said that Timonk then presented as "Biden is a socialist! Socialists are INSANE!" (neither of which is true) was to increase taxes to cover public healthcare mostly on the wealthy and corporations who aren't paying enough to begin with. You're saying you don't want your taxes increased. I don't see why they should be. I'm assuming you aren't a billionaire.
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591660

How dare you assume he's not a billionaire
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591662

I was gonna say millionaire but then the temporarily embarrassed millionaire thing comes into play where the working class retard says "B-but one day I might be and then I don't want to have pay any more taxes than what they already do!"

Plus it's not even about our friends in Hollywood with their tens of millions of dollars or our favourite news anchors with their ones of millions of dollars it's the people further up the chain than that and big business that should be paying far more than what they already do.
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591664

Or don't
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591665

Timonk I'm putting in all this effort and you're giving me nothing in return
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591668

Hey I calculated money per obese person for you don't paint me like that
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591670

Ah I'm bored, hog guy died of a lethal dose of copium and it's getting late anyways so I might as well sleep
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591671

Timonk wrote:now lets come back to that "hurr durr muh fat muh pockets" argument

lets say that both countries use 50% of their GDP for free universal healthcare dedicated to the obese

USA: has 70 million obese adults, 20 trillion GDP, which equates to 142.857$ per obese person
Nauru: between 60-80% of adults are obese, lets say 70. because im too lazy, lets say every person in nauru is an adult. with a population of about 10.000 people, that equates to 7000 obese people. with a gdp of 160 million, that equates to 11.428$ per obese person.

EVEN IF THE USA USED 10% OF ITS GDP FOR THAT IT WOULD HAVE MORE TO SPARE FOR OBESE AMERICANS THAN NAURU, THE FATTEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WHICH HAS FREE UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE.

edit: im retarded, i corrected my numbers but my point still stands
That's not how GDP works
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591678

cacogen wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Well Timonk railroaded me into that with that strawman appeal to ridicule and I wanted to clarify I didn't think it was as insane as he was presenting it. It wouldn't be my first suggestion, though. Threatening to leave the US sounds insincere to me though, especially for McDonald's.

What I initially said that Timonk then presented as "Biden is a socialist! Socialists are INSANE!" (neither of which is true) was to increase taxes to cover public healthcare mostly on the wealthy and corporations who aren't paying enough to begin with. You're saying you don't want your taxes increased. I don't see why they should be. I'm assuming you aren't a billionaire.
In 2020, the U.S Collected 3.42 Trillion dollars a year. The U.S SPENT 6.55 trillion in 2020. Bernie Sanders claims that he would have a Healthcare program the would cost 30-40 trillion dollars over the decade. Seeing as he is the only candidate I know of who would be able to implement this, I'm using his estimate. That's 3-4 Trillion dollars a year. The Top 1% has 34.2 Trillion (according to the federal reserve). If we took all of their money, we might be able to pay for healthcare for a decade. We would have to forcibly take all of their money though. Again, we Collect 3.42 trillion dollars a year, which currently all gets spent, even if we cut military there is no long term solution that I can see. Thanks for being respectful by the way cacogen, I know you have a handicap in timonk
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #591726

Ah damn mate that's my redditor genes showing
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #591737

thehogshotgun wrote:
cacogen wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
cacogen wrote:

In 2020, the U.S Collected 3.42 Trillion dollars a year. The U.S SPENT 6.55 trillion in 2020. Bernie Sanders claims that he would have a Healthcare program the would cost 30-40 trillion dollars over the decade. Seeing as he is the only candidate I know of who would be able to implement this, I'm using his estimate. That's 3-4 Trillion dollars a year. The Top 1% has 34.2 Trillion (according to the federal reserve). If we took all of their money, we might be able to pay for healthcare for a decade. We would have to forcibly take all of their money though. Again, we Collect 3.42 trillion dollars a year, which currently all gets spent, even if we cut military there is no long term solution that I can see. Thanks for being respectful by the way cacogen, I know you have a handicap in timonk
Federal debt at the level it's currently at will inevitably cause the US to collapse anyways.
XSI

Post by XSI » #591738

I have an easy solution for that(That will not work at all)
Just have ALL states secede and make a new United States

But then keep Washington DC as the former US with all the debt
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #591741

thehogshotgun wrote:Bernie Sanders claims that he would have a Healthcare program the would cost 30-40 trillion dollars over the decade.
Again you are just making shit up randomly to suit your own beliefs. Bernie Sanders claimed that his spending estimate for his overall projection, covering all of his policies, would amount to around $40 trillion for the next decade. This includes healthcare, but isn't exclusively healthcare spending. The current projection for for government spending this next decade is not dissimilar to Bernie's projection, if not more expensive due to inefficient budgeting like our medicare or military spending.

You're quite literally making a big number bigger than it actually is, a decade of government spending is not as dramatic as you make it out to be here. But that's the point, all of your beliefs are flashy and reactionary because you watch too much television.
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #591747

IkeTG wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:Bernie Sanders claims that he would have a Healthcare program the would cost 30-40 trillion dollars over the decade.
Again you are just making shit up randomly to suit your own beliefs. Bernie Sanders claimed that his spending estimate for his overall projection, covering all of his policies, would amount to around $40 trillion for the next decade. This includes healthcare, but isn't exclusively healthcare spending. The current projection for for government spending this next decade is not dissimilar to Bernie's projection, if not more expensive due to inefficient budgeting like our medicare or military spending.

You're quite literally making a big number bigger than it actually is, a decade of government spending is not as dramatic as you make it out to be here. But that's the point, all of your beliefs are flashy and reactionary because you watch too much television.

What? I took that from this video he quite literally says it would cost 30-40 trillion
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #591761

you took it from the video title* and ran with it