Rip trump

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Rip trump

Post by Timonk » #579904

He had a good run but now he's gonna get cucked by oil fags
Last edited by Timonk on Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Re: Rip biden

Post by RaveRadbury » #579905

He's so old I thought you were breaking the news to me that he died
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #579908

...a hero. Not the one we deserved, but the one we needed.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #579922

No
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #579928

We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the oil-energy complex.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #579933

the oil industry has already played it's hand by this point with the resources it put behind trump and misinformation campaigns, so calling them out at this point probably isn't a death knell

the oil industry worker themselves were almost certainly not voting for biden anyway.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #579934

how will you get soy oil for your vegan cooking w/out the oil industry complex?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #579935

biden is a chinese stooge
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #579953

Trump is a Russian stooge
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #579954

boomer fight
choose your champion
NSFW:

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #579964

Super Aggro Crag wrote:biden is a chinese stooge
Trump has ceded a huge amount of power to China and he catastrophically fucked american farmers with his attempted tarriffs. He begged for them to buy his soybeans it's pretty embarrassing.
Spoiler:
this is obviously a Qanon plot for Trump to raise the price of soy in america while selling it to china at unprofitable prices to feminise the chinese population over the next 20 years in preparation for the US-Chinese land war so his buff proud boys can best their sissylib soycuck ladyboys
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #579968

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #579969

Lumbermancer wrote:Image
High quality very nice
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #579970

Stickymayhem wrote:
Trump has ceded a huge amount of power to China and he catastrophically fucked american farmers with his attempted tarriffs. He begged for them to buy his soybeans it's pretty embarrassing.
Spoiler:
this is obviously a Qanon plot for Trump to raise the price of soy in america while selling it to china at unprofitable prices to feminise the chinese population over the next 20 years in preparation for the US-Chinese land war so his buff proud boys can best their sissylib soycuck ladyboys
considering the massive ecological disaster currently facing china and all the crop failures they should probably eat american soy so they don't have to swap to long pork
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #579972

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Spoiler:
considering the massive ecological disaster currently facing china and all the crop failures they should probably eat american soy so they don't have to swap to long pork
I guess we can consider the ruination of American farmers a charitable contribution to the plight of a destitute, economically poor China from the BIG BEAUTIFUL American economy

Truly an altruistic act from Trump
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #579976

once again you're not arguing from a place of intellectual honesty and just spout a bunch of bad faith so i'm not going to participate. enjoy your masturbation.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #579978

You aren't arguing from a place of reality
NSFW:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #579979

you're a cultist
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #579981

To be fair, in spite of his gross incompetence he brought global attention to the Chinese as opposed to "oh no the Russians" like everyone else in 2016.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #579983

Yeah I'm ridin with Biden everyone's favourite right of centre established dementia Democrat
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #579989

saving this for november
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #579990

Nice embed
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #579991

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:how will you get soy oil for your vegan cooking w/out the oil industry complex?
excuse you, I use unfucked coconut oil
pfp by AspEv
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #579999

Regardless of your political inclination, Biden should not assume the highest governmental position in all the world based on his degenerating mental condition. I used to work with Alzheimer's patients and he is most definitely suffering from it.

[youtube]ixjYjlktqOw[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #580003

DrPillzRedux wrote:Regardless of your political inclination, Biden should not assume the highest governmental position in all the world based on his degenerating mental condition. I used to work with Alzheimer's patients and he is most definitely suffering from it.

i mean if he's deemed unfit for office they can just swap in the VP or whatever
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #580005

Yes, but if that's an argument you use to say it's okay to vote for Biden, to willingly elect a man with frequent signs of dementia, your character is suspect. I do not doubt that outcome to be the hope of some of "his" voters.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #580006

I assumed he'd just substituted Bush's name for Trump's which is somewhat understandable and a mistake younger people make but "George... oh George," does make it seem like his brain seriously malfunctions every so often. But I sincerely believe a Biden who isn't all there can't be worse for the country than Trump.
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #580007

DrPillzRedux wrote:Yes, but if that's an argument you use to say it's okay to vote for Biden, to willingly elect a man with frequent signs of dementia, your character is suspect. I do not doubt that outcome to be the hope of some of "his" voters.
tf u mean by "character is suspect" and how is that a bad thing to the point that it would be preferable to vote trump
and if we're not kidding ourselves i think the dems are all more on board with "get trump out" than "get our guy in"
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #580008

PKPenguin321 wrote:tf u mean by "character is suspect" if someone votes for a candidate obviously not all mentally there? he has a backup bro they can just oust him. not right away because he will probably degenerate over time and make slight to major mistakes, but that is completely fine bc i dont like the alternative

i mean we arent voting who will become the most powerful person in the world or anything
Not elaborating further, because if you don't get this then you're delusional or don't care, the latter meaning your character is suspect.

Big bad fat orange vs old man who unfortunately will lose his mind got people acting crazy.

a correct post by pillz
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #580009

Super Aggro Crag wrote:once again you're not arguing from a place of intellectual honesty and just spout a bunch of bad faith so i'm not going to participate. enjoy your masturbation.
I can make an intellectually honest point while memeing my dude the point is pretty clear there.

(that it's a hilarious contradiction to praise Trump's hard stance on China compared to Biden while he literally grovels to their leadership for soybean buys due to fucking his own farmers with tariffs in a faux powerplay against China that backfired dramatically and cedes swathes of international influence with isolationist rhetoric as China buys up Africa and South East Asia)

Imagine if America invested in renewable energy using the biggest budget in the world and the most well established academic science institutions in the world and then spent the next 20 years selling that renewable energy to the entire fucking world thus securing millions of jobs, shitloads of cash and worldwide influence for decades.

No? You're going to do Coal? While complaining about Chinese emissions? While they do the exact same plan I've outlined above? lmao ok

Edit: lmao the plan is so economically sound that the fact it LITERALLY STOPS US ALL FROM DYING EVERYWHERE didn't even come into it. This above plan, that again, China is doing, would also save the world at the same time as securing your nation as the world's economic powerhouse. Fuck imagine the incredible economic security that would come with investing in renewables in developing countries and having the fastest growing economies worldwide in your debt for 20 years paying you back for this GENEROUS, PURELY ALTRUISTIC infrastructure.

Imagine competent political leadership

IMAGINE UNCLE JOE BABY (who is investing shitloads in renewable tech and has told the oil companies to gtfo by 2035)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #580010

PKPenguin321 wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:Regardless of your political inclination, Biden should not assume the highest governmental position in all the world based on his degenerating mental condition. I used to work with Alzheimer's patients and he is most definitely suffering from it.

Kamala harris is the worst kind of political slime, she sold black men into slavery via the prison industrial complex over dime bags and the bragged about how much weed she smoked in college during her campaign. Mocha Clinton is a stinko.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #580013

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:

Kamala harris is the worst kind of political slime, she sold black men into slavery via the prison industrial complex over dime bags and the bragged about how much weed she smoked in college during her campaign. Mocha Clinton is a stinko.
And yet she's more progressive than Obama lmao
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #580025

Imagine discounting someone with degrading mental faculties when their opponent is someone who never had adequate mental faculties.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #580067

i'd rather have a pedo with alzheimers than a corrupt pedo without alzheimers as president, maybe he will forget children some day...
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #580076

lot of non-americans shilling in this thread for Joe The Senile Corrupt Globalist Pedophile Rapist, hmmmmmmmmm perculiar
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #580085

joe is better than trump sorry trumpet
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #580087

DrPillzRedux wrote:Not elaborating further,
then i win! i've won the internet argument! i'm going to call my mom and tell her right now
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #580089

wait waIT WAIT NO WAIT NO THAT MEANS I HAVE SUSPECT CHARACTER! NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE VAGUELY NEGATIVE BUT ULTIMATELY UNDEFINED AND THEREFORE MEANINGLESS PLATITUDE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmschloooorp*
Spoiler:
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #580090

biden
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #580093

Stickymayhem wrote:IMAGINE UNCLE JOE BABY (who is investing shitloads in renewable tech and has told the oil companies to gtfo by 2035)
I'm not holding my breath
NSFW:

Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #580095

Super Aggro Crag wrote:lot of non-americans shilling in this thread for Joe The Senile Corrupt Globalist Pedophile Rapist, hmmmmmmmmm perculiar
that's a big statement
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #580118

if you losers are so sure [CANDIDATE_NAME] will win why dont you bet actual real money on it
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #580119

Lumbermancer wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:lot of non-americans shilling in this thread for Joe The Senile Corrupt Globalist Pedophile Rapist, hmmmmmmmmm perculiar
that's a big statement
no, this is.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #580131

Yeah I support the senile corrupt globalist pedophile rapist.

He's better for the world than the senile, corrupt, nationalist, pedophile, rapist, narcissist, idiotic, tax avoiding, lying, racist, authoritarian cunt that is the other option. I gave up after all those adjectives but I'm sure there are more.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #580133

You're a fucking idiot.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #580134

I don't know how to help you if you somehow think Trump is better for your country than Biden. Is this some form of country-wide self-harm fantasy.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #580136

Because under Obama i was destitute and living out of motel rooms with my brothers despite working 40 hours a week because the shithead tanked the economy. Any complaint I made about my struggle i got told to SHUT THE FUCK UP CRAKKA DEYZ BLACK TRANS LIVED BEIN EXTINGUISHED (by their drug dealer boyfriends) U GOTS PRIVELEGE. Trump, instead of shaking his big orange head and saying "life is never going to get better, america is finished, put yourself into 600000 dollars of debt for a worthless degree to keep the academic industrial complex going" said "actually america is cool". The economy got good again. I have a bedroom, I have access to a computer, I have a fucking kitchen. I dont have to eat nothing but baked beans and ramen noodles cooked on a hot plate anymore. Fuck you for trying to steal that from me because you think the president looks funny or says things that hurt your feelings.

Biden has promised he will do everything to not only destroy the economy, but ensure that I, and people like me, are sacrificed on the altar to BLM. His party literally told me my life doesn't matter because of the color of my skin.

We backed the wrong side in World War 2. We could have saved so many American lives if we didn't invade Europe, considering they just fucking sold themselves into debt bondage to the Germans afterwards.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #580138

You know Trump didn't put you in that bedroom right. Trump didn't make the economy better, he was riding off the coattails of Obama's work. When it comes to the economy the president doesn't have a bunch of switches in his office and flicks them and BOOM the economy gets better. The economy is a long-term thing, the only thing Trump has done that has made immediate changes to the economy are the stimulus cheques that were put out at the start of the Covid situation and those were only done to stop people literally starving and losing their homes immediately.

Biden isn't going to do any of what you're talking about Crag. Nobody has said any of that, where the hell are you getting that information because I don't think Fox news is even that delusional.
We backed the wrong side in World War 2.
Yikes. Just. I don't know what to even say here. You've literally aligned yourself with genocide and fascism.

I also realised you're so happy deluding yourself that you want to have backed the side that literally attacked you without a proper declaration of war.
fucking sold themselves into debt bondage to the Germans afterwards
I can see you also don't understand how the EU works but somehow arguing about this seems pointless after your previous statement. Get some help Crag.
Last edited by Rustledjimm on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #580139

"OHHH ITS OBAMAS ECONOMY"

Fuck off. Get some help for your rotting colon, jimm, I'm sure your government will help you with all the money they've stolen from American taxpayers floating your fucking defense through the entire cold war. You anglo fucks enslaved my ancestors and committed genocide against them so they moved to America to get away from your nation of sociopathic monsters who raped the entire planet for centuries and now you're going to tut tut at me? Eat shit. The other half of my family fled fascism in Italy. Actual fascism. You want me to support a party that says "dude, elections dont matter, your opinion doesn't matter, we need to rewrite the constitution so our party is forever in power and any opposition to us is illegal." Go shit some blood.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #580140

But it was Obama's economy. You made literally no arguments to suggest otherwise I see.

My government helps me with the taxpayers money of which I also have contributed to. We have actually I believe paid off all of the Marshall Plan quite a while ago. Maybe you should read up on the Marshall Plan? It definitely wasn't stealing, they were loans. We also have kept up with NATO spending, not my fault your government wants to keep a Military Industrial Complex ongoing to keep funnelling tax payers money into the rich.

If you're talking about the Irish in regards to enslavement and genocide then congratulations I am second generation Irish, how many generations from Irish are you?

So you say your family fled Italy to escape Fascism and in your previous post you are literally wanting to have supported fascism and Italy in WW2, I wonder how your ancestors would feel about that.
You want me to support a party that says "dude, elections dont matter, your opinion doesn't matter, we need to rewrite the constitution so our party is forever in power and any opposition to us is illegal." Go shit some blood.

And the Democrats have never said that... where are you getting this information from seriously.

I love how you also denegrate immediately into ad hominems, I'm providing discussion points and arguments regarding the current situation and all you seem to come back with Crag is delusional, incorrect statements and snide comments about my health. If I remember correctly you once had issue with people making snide comments about your mental health and yet you are quite quick to do the same to others. Perhaps you should have some time of self-reflection about this Crag.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler: