Page 6 of 21

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:42 am
by Armhulen
Grazyn wrote:You don't have to complete a recount to flip a state. Just have the SCOTUS stop it while Trump is ahead

You don't "get" votes you have votes. A recount's only purpose is to remove fraudulent votes, not let SCOTUS decide who wins. Trust me on this, setting the precedent that the courts can randomly cut out however many votes they want to allow a party to win whilst also serving for life is a very quick way to lose the title of "democratic"

Can't we just agree that using fraudulent votes to unfairly win is insanely corrupt, but also using a bipartisan life position to force a party winner they like is also insanely corrupt? I don't want anyone who cheated their way into office in office, it betrays the country's foundational ideals of liberty and justice

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:06 pm
by XSI
If you're expecting 'democratic' from the US you're in for a lot of surprises both in the future and if you check the history books

That said the biggest things I've heard now is investigations into voting machines and counting software that re-assigned Trump votes to Biden in multiple key states. The same software was found to have led to irregularities in the 2016 election as well, though there's no solid proof of it doing any of this because for some reason voting machines are protected from inspections under multiple laws, including copyright and trade secret stuff

Here's a thing I got linked about those, highlighting the irregularities from 2016(Article from 2018)
https://medium.com/@inboulder/the-curio ... 9843a3fb6a

Tl;dr version:
Statistics and accountancy methods used to determine if someone bullshits numbers finds that some election results are very likely to have been tampered with
All these 'likely tampered' results came from places using a specific voting machine/system that has now been used in the 2020 election in many contested states
No conclusive evidence, just a lot of "Something looks to be very wrong here". It is entirely possible for this to be just coincidence, but it's what accountants use to catch people evading taxes and hiding financial data so it's likely that something has been messed with

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:55 pm
by Stickymayhem
Super Aggro Crag wrote:amazing how quickly you flip from "dude i care about you you're a good guy" to "BITE THE FUCKING CURB BROKEBRAIN"


You're literally mad at your own words my dude.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:56 pm
by Stickymayhem
XSI wrote:If you're expecting 'democratic' from the US you're in for a lot of surprises both in the future and if you check the history books

That said the biggest things I've heard now is investigations into voting machines and counting software that re-assigned Trump votes to Biden in multiple key states. The same software was found to have led to irregularities in the 2016 election as well, though there's no solid proof of it doing any of this because for some reason voting machines are protected from inspections under multiple laws, including copyright and trade secret stuff

Here's a thing I got linked about those, highlighting the irregularities from 2016(Article from 2018)
https://medium.com/@inboulder/the-curio ... 9843a3fb6a

Tl;dr version:
Statistics and accountancy methods used to determine if someone bullshits numbers finds that some election results are very likely to have been tampered with
All these 'likely tampered' results came from places using a specific voting machine/system that has now been used in the 2020 election in many contested states
No conclusive evidence, just a lot of "Something looks to be very wrong here". It is entirely possible for this to be just coincidence, but it's what accountants use to catch people evading taxes and hiding financial data so it's likely that something has been messed with


https://www.eipartnership.net/rapid-res ... nt-tell-us

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:19 pm
by wesoda25
lol

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:52 pm
by MrAlphonzo
wesoda25 wrote:lol

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:59 pm
by DrPillzRedux
Gratz to the dembros if grandpa wins. Best to be patient just in case the courts pull the rug out from the old guy.

Also I remember reading a post itt thinking the right would riot if Trump didn't win and laughing. That's only a far left thing. The far right has loonies that conspire to overthrow key people, not to break everyone's shit.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:01 pm
by Timonk
If right wing would riot all hell would break loose but it's only normal for BLM to riot!!

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:08 pm
by DrPillzRedux
BLM, Antifa and any opportunists who're bored. The sad thing is that we've all grown so used to it that it's lost all shock value.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:53 pm
by Stickymayhem
I'm sure there's an interesting psychology study to be had in looking at how the left and right wing exert political violence. The left gathers in protest and riots in groups while the right wing tends to have individuals who commit mass violence. Kind of reflects their policies in some aspects, the collective will versus the individualist

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:55 am
by remanseptim
the ride never ends

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:18 am
by oranges
this thread keeps giving free cope

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:29 am
by Timonk
oranges wrote:this thread keeps giving free cope

Kobe

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:22 pm
by Stickymayhem
Why are republicans so interested in coupes should I be investing in BMW?

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:49 pm
by Lumbermancer
Image

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:06 am
by Grazyn
>so-called "journalists" acting like Giuliani's job is to win the cases and not just choke the courts with chaff so that state republicans have a reason to call off certification and Congress gets to re-elect Trump

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:33 pm
by XSI
Nobody trusts a journalist anymore these days
For good reason

Also apparently there's been a bunch more recounts and stuff. At this point I doubt it's going to be actual votes that determine who gets to sit in the white house though

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:30 pm
by oranges
more free cope from grazyn and XSI

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:28 pm
by MisterPerson
XSI wrote:Nobody trusts a journalist anymore these days
For good reason

Also apparently there's been a bunch more recounts and stuff. At this point I doubt it's going to be actual votes that determine who gets to sit in the white house though


I'm sure you have some evidence to back up a bold claim like that.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:14 am
by XivilaiAnaxes
Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:14 am
by wesoda25
Watching Rudy Giuliani press conferences until he says something truthful 35 hours

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:02 am
by Screemonster
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.

also he's been pissing off the secret service by exposing them to covid and you know what happened to roman emperors that pissed off the praetorian guard

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:17 am
by Grazyn
Is sedition also protected under your "free speech" thing?

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:01 am
by Stickymayhem
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.


No one anywhere in this community thinks trump is competent enough to pull off a successful coup EDIT: I mean anyone sane/not a magahat conspiracy nut

The attempt at the coup is itself a dangerous precedent to set when the next authoritarian leader could be far more charismatic and effective, The norms have all been broken and the next person to take advantage of that will benefit from Trump breaking the ice and normalising extreme executive power grabs.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:18 am
by IkeTG
the election was a fraud, there wasn't enough biden votes

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:06 pm
by mstachife
The head of the DOJ is Wiliam Barr, a trump appointee.
The head of the US postal service is Louis DeJoy, a trump appointee.
In Georgia, where some of this election fraud supposedly occurred, the governor is a republican.
The secretary of state in Georgia (the person in charge of elections) is a trump supporter and hasnt found anything.

So are the people committing this supposed fraud Republicans? An illuminati crab people cabal from southpark? Or maybe its fucking Skynet pulling strings from the ether I guess.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:03 pm
by Farquaar
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.

For whatever reason, a lot of people have trouble distinguishing whether Trump is an idiot or an evil genius. I believe that it's obvious he's the former, but more than a few neurotic people seem to think he's the latter when it suits their paranoid fantasies.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:01 am
by XivilaiAnaxes
Stickymayhem wrote:No one anywhere in this community thinks trump is competent enough to pull off a successful coup EDIT: I mean anyone sane/not a magahat conspiracy nut

The attempt at the coup is itself a dangerous precedent to set when the next authoritarian leader could be far more charismatic and effective, The norms have all been broken and the next person to take advantage of that will benefit from Trump breaking the ice and normalising extreme executive power grabs.

I just want to point out the closest thing to "precedent" set before Caesar was Sulla doing the exact same thing, proscribing (fuck you nox that round was awesome) a bunch of political enemies then retiring after he was satisfied with his work.

Not "tried to subvert the election through the legal system before being laughed out of every court".

Relax. Besides, all the good coup d'etats are left wingers anyway.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:06 am
by Timonk
Trump is an evil idiot Farquaar, nothing else

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:57 am
by cacogen
Farquaar wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.

For whatever reason, a lot of people have trouble distinguishing whether Trump is an idiot or an evil genius. I believe that it's obvious he's the former, but more than a few neurotic people seem to think he's the latter when it suits their paranoid fantasies.

He has a low cunning

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:55 am
by Rohen_Tahir
mstachife wrote:The head of the DOJ is Wiliam Barr, a trump appointee.
The head of the US postal service is Louis DeJoy, a trump appointee.
In Georgia, where some of this election fraud supposedly occurred, the governor is a republican.
The secretary of state in Georgia (the person in charge of elections) is a trump supporter and hasnt found anything.

So are the people committing this supposed fraud Republicans? An illuminati crab people cabal from southpark? Or maybe its fucking Skynet pulling strings from the ether I guess.

Supa sekrit tru mp plan:
1. Introduce bad software into voting system
2. Introduce terrible procedures into voting system
3. Hire saboteurs to handle various aspect of the election and frame the Democratic Party for it
4. Hire time to assasinate RBG and appoint a new SCOTUS judge
5. Pay for 1-4 on election day through Trump's BTC wallet, emptying it entirelly
6. Tell supporters not to mail vote
7. Claim fraud
8. Null all mail votes
9. Wait for it to rain
10. Cover yourself in oil
11. Fly
12. Find dirty samples in dry places (Maintenance)
13. Bring sample to xenobiology and move them into a petri dish
14. Scan sample to see which cell-lines it has
15. Figure out the best chemicals to use to grow the cell line you wish to grow
16. Obtain chemicals by working together with other departmentcreating them with byproducts of created creatures
17. Insert chemicals in vat, and wait for cell-lines to grow
18. Cell line reaches full growth
19a. Experiment is succesful and the cell line spawns it's results (usually a mob)
19b. Other cell lines has grown too much as well, ruining the experiment.
20. Repeat 12-19

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:47 am
by Stickymayhem
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:No one anywhere in this community thinks trump is competent enough to pull off a successful coup EDIT: I mean anyone sane/not a magahat conspiracy nut

The attempt at the coup is itself a dangerous precedent to set when the next authoritarian leader could be far more charismatic and effective, The norms have all been broken and the next person to take advantage of that will benefit from Trump breaking the ice and normalising extreme executive power grabs.

I just want to point out the closest thing to "precedent" set before Caesar was Sulla doing the exact same thing, proscribing (fuck you nox that round was awesome) a bunch of political enemies then retiring after he was satisfied with his work.

Not "tried to subvert the election through the legal system before being laughed out of every court".

Relax. Besides, all the good coup d'etats are left wingers anyway.


Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:07 pm
by Grazyn
>SCOTUS invalidates the election in 3 states
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>senate selects the VP, they choose Trump
>Biden dies a few months into his term as expected
>Trump becomes president

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:52 pm
by Lumbermancer
Now it was Hugo Chavez and CIA apparently?

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:46 pm
by Stickymayhem
Lumbermancer wrote:Now it was Hugo Chavez and CIA apparently?


It's astonishing how stupid they are and by extension how stupid they know their base is that they can just yell a name vaguely associated with some left wing anything and their base will assume it's evil and infecting america

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:53 pm
by wesoda25
Stickymayhem wrote:Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game

You sure showed him sticky!

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:37 pm
by remanseptim
imagine being EU and seething about burger politics

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:52 pm
by Grazyn
remanseptim wrote:imagine being EU and seething about burger politics

In Italy we are used to chaotic elections with the actual winner emerging months after election day, it's fun to see the US go through the same shit

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:54 pm
by XivilaiAnaxes
Stickymayhem wrote:Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game

I mean, I could use France but Rome is closer to relevancy due to the fact they were literally founded on "fuck monarchies" (you know, like America was?) as opposed to "wow we love monarchy until Louis we hate Louis grrrr" in a continent full of nothing but other centuries old monarchies.

I could use Germany but that wasn't really a coup considering that was literally done through the political system in a country that was being thrown into a trashcan by the treaty of Versailles (yeah no shit they went crazy).

I could use Russia but again, it's another France.

None of these have anything to do with "BRO BUT he wants to use the court system that hasn't even slightly shown any interest in listening to tip over the election of the executive branch - one of three tiers of government!!!! HE'S GONNA INSPIRE A NEW DICTATOR TO OVERTHROW AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!!!!" Even if he succeeded, what? He'd have an extra 4 years being hamstrung by the blue house? He magically amends the constitution to get rid of term limits (even though he'd need to win house and senate by a supermajority) and be president for another 10 years before dropping dead? Pathetic.

I'm sorry that I'm using actual empirical evidence as opposed to a completely baseless "OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS BAD EVERYBODY PANIC THER WORLD IS ENDING" like whatever the fuck you're losing your shit about. There isn't going to be a great revolution. Relax.

Don't "fallout game" me when you don't know a goddamn thing.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:09 pm
by wesoda25
Russia is another france hmmmmmmmm

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:11 pm
by XivilaiAnaxes
wesoda25 wrote:Russia is another france hmmmmmmmm

Country run by a monarchy, happy enough with it. Incompetent Tzar(King) pisses everyone off, gets killed by peasants. Country has known nothing but authoritarianism and as a result doesn't really care that the new government is just as authoritarian.

No?

I suppose I could add galvanised by war from neighbouring powers so they don't really have the time or energy to think about it?

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:53 pm
by Armhulen
Grazyn wrote:>YOU ARE STILL HERE, LOL<
>SCOTUS invalidates the election in 3 states
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>senate selects the VP, they choose Trump
>Biden dies a few months into his term as expected
>Trump becomes president

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:40 pm
by Rohen_Tahir
Supa ebil tru mp plan (v. 2.3):
Armhulen wrote:
Grazyn wrote:>YOU ARE STILL HERE, LOL<
>SCOTUS invalidates the election in 3 states
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>senate selects the VP, they choose Trump
>Biden dies a few months into his term as expected
>Trump becomes president

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:43 am
by Stickymayhem
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game

I mean, I could use France but Rome is closer to relevancy due to the fact they were literally founded on "fuck monarchies" (you know, like America was?) as opposed to "wow we love monarchy until Louis we hate Louis grrrr" in a continent full of nothing but other centuries old monarchies.

I could use Germany but that wasn't really a coup considering that was literally done through the political system in a country that was being thrown into a trashcan by the treaty of Versailles (yeah no shit they went crazy).

I could use Russia but again, it's another France.

None of these have anything to do with "BRO BUT he wants to use the court system that hasn't even slightly shown any interest in listening to tip over the election of the executive branch - one of three tiers of government!!!! HE'S GONNA INSPIRE A NEW DICTATOR TO OVERTHROW AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!!!!" Even if he succeeded, what? He'd have an extra 4 years being hamstrung by the blue house? He magically amends the constitution to get rid of term limits (even though he'd need to win house and senate by a supermajority) and be president for another 10 years before dropping dead? Pathetic.

I'm sorry that I'm using actual empirical evidence as opposed to a completely baseless "OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS BAD EVERYBODY PANIC THER WORLD IS ENDING" like whatever the fuck you're losing your shit about. There isn't going to be a great revolution. Relax.

Don't "fallout game" me when you don't know a goddamn thing.


Historical prescriptivism isn't empirical evidence, it's the kind of shit stefan molyneux does lmao

I never said there was going to be a great revolution what's happening to you.

Overthrowing american democracy is a strong word, it doesn't take much to subvert the winner of the election, look at Gore Bush in Florida. America literally got a different president due to right wing corruption and meddling. In a closer race that kind of shit can easily happen again, and the introduction of a competent republican leader combined with the disatisfaction of a Biden term will probably make that 2024 race pretty close

Again, you're literally only capable of analysing stuff through the lens of shit that already happened hundreds of years ago and it's extraordinarily simplistic.

Also >Russia is just another France

And he pretends he's educated

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:56 am
by XivilaiAnaxes
I literally explained why both revolutions are similar, are you retarded or are you just unable to read?

Also did you honestly go from "The republicans are staging a coup! Smart dictators are going to use Trump's actions as precedence in the future" to "well george bush barely won the stupidly close election over gore see how bad things are?"

What is it? Trump is going to create precedent for something that happened over 10 years ago, by failing abysmally at it?

And you have the gall to claim "heh I'm the smart one" while providing nothing of substance. Get out of here Schutzstaffel boy.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:07 am
by oranges
I do like seeing the plans

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:49 am
by Grazyn
Rohen_Tahir wrote:Supa ebil tru mp plan (v. 2.3):
Armhulen wrote:
Grazyn wrote:>YOU ARE STILL HERE, LOL<
>SCOTUS invalidates the election in 3 states
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>senate selects the VP, they choose Trump
>Biden dies a few months into his term as expected
>Trump becomes president

American elections have ended with the victory of no-nonsense democratic statesman Joe Biden, but a series of legal loopholes and political mishaps assign the vice presidency to the republican candidate, eccentric conman and WWE superstar Donald J Trump. Hilarity ensues as two former opponents must share a scandal-ridden White House, but when a deadly pandemic threatens the country the unlikely couple will have to put aside their differences and learn to work together, for the good of America... and the entire world.
Coming next year to your nearest movie theater online streaming services,
MIXED TICKET

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:09 pm
by cacogen
Wow these posts are getting hot and heavy

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:14 pm
by Farquaar
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I literally explained why both revolutions are similar, are you retarded or are you just unable to read?

Also did you honestly go from "The republicans are staging a coup! Smart dictators are going to use Trump's actions as precedence in the future" to "well george bush barely won the stupidly close election over gore see how bad things are?"

What is it? Trump is going to create precedent for something that happened over 10 years ago, by failing abysmally at it?

And you have the gall to claim "heh I'm the smart one" while providing nothing of substance. Get out of here Schutzstaffel boy.

It’s almost as if engaging with Sticky on matters of politics is a fruitless waste of time and energy.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:27 am
by Timonk
I'm going to close it