Page 2 of 21

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:31 pm
by Super Aggro Crag
Its so fucking funny how whenever a democrat tanks the fucking economy and it recovers when they get out of power its somehow "theirs" and it was "stolen" from them. Sounds like a russian conspiracy. And now you tut tut at me for mocking you after you attacked me for my mental health. You're a fucking hypocrite, but I guess that's to be expected from a literal gutless piece of garbage. You should have been aborted, the stem cells wasted growing you would have been better spent as wrinkle cream for an aging Hollywood pedophile.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:35 pm
by Rustledjimm
I attacked your mental health? If you think so please point it out and I can correct myself.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:37 pm
by Super Aggro Crag
Oh, now you're outright admitting you're going to edit your posts and then use it as evidenced I attacked you "for no raisin"? Stand by your fucking words, you fucking gobshit. If you legitimately feel bad for offending me, its better to apologize for doing so than trying to hide the evidence for it. I'll apologize to you for the cheap shots about your Crohn's as well. I'm under a lot of stress lately and I lashed out and took a low road. Sorry Jimm. You're a good guy. I just don't think we're politically compatible, but I don't think you're Hitler.

Edit: fixed a typo jimm is not a goos guy he is a good guy

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:39 pm
by Rustledjimm
No, I wasn't going to edit my post. I was going to await to see what you said and then either apologise or inform you what I meant by said statement.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:42 pm
by Super Aggro Crag
You stated my political opinions were delusional.

Edit: which i think is a shitty position to have because you're attempting to invalidate my beliefs based on my lived experience which you haven't shared.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:48 pm
by Rustledjimm
I think the conclusions you have come to based on your life experiences are not correct which is what I was arguing against.

Regarding the delusional statement there is probably a better word for it but quite a few of the arguments or things against the Democrat party and Biden you have spoken about are rooted in conspiracy theories.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:19 pm
by Super Aggro Crag
You are operating on the bias that the "conspiracy theories" I choose to listen to are any less valid than the ones you choose to listen to. Shall I remind you the entire investigative apparatus of the United States and billions of taxpayer money was spent combing through Trump's wispy golden locks looking for something actionable, and found nothing after 3 years? All they've proven is that the guy knows the value of a good accountant.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:24 pm
by Lumbermancer
Super Aggro Crag wrote:because the shithead tanked the economy..


I just want to interject, is it true though? Because I look at charts, and he really didn't? Pardon me, you boys carry on.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:29 pm
by Rustledjimm
You are operating on the belief that my choice that Biden is better than Trump is on any of that. I don't even need those to know Trump is by far worse.

I will also point out that many of the trials are actually still ongoing and a resolution has not been arrived at yet. In fact the Supreme Court has multiple times had to tell Trump and his lawyers that their arguments are unfound and incorrect in how they have tried to stop these proceedings. I point to Trump v. Mazars USA, LLP and Trump v. Vance.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:10 pm
by Super Aggro Crag
And i don't need any to know that Biden is worse, so i suppose we are at an impasse.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:52 pm
by Gamarr
'Antifa is just an idea' said one of them. If people are willing to get behind that, SAG, what do you hope to accomplish in discussion? He can eat babies and it won't matter because Orange Man Bad.

Rustledjimm wrote:Yeah I support the senile corrupt globalist pedophile rapist.

He's better for the world than the senile, corrupt, nationalist, pedophile, rapist, narcissist, idiotic, tax avoiding, lying, racist, authoritarian cunt that is the other option. I gave up after all those adjectives but I'm sure there are more.


'I know he's bad but I'll vote for him anyway.' There's a willful ignorance going on with both sides as they speed at eachother in a game of chicken.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:55 pm
by Super Aggro Crag
I dunno gamarr people keep making these threads and i keep posting in them like a fool guess ill just stop wasting my time defending myself because people will just say BUT DUDE THE TV TOLD ME SO TRUST ME

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:46 pm
by Lumbermancer
Gamarr wrote:If people are willing to get behind that

People clearly are willing to get behind injecting disinfectant to cure Rona.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:05 pm
by Farquaar
Jimm, a year ago you told me that I couldn't have an opinion on Brexit because I wasn't British. Now you're telling Crag how to vote?

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:35 pm
by Super Aggro Crag
Lumbermancer wrote:
Gamarr wrote:If people are willing to get behind that

People clearly are willing to get behind injecting disinfectant to cure Rona.

Considering he got over the coof in fucking 3 days instead of locking himself in Vault 101 for 200 years like the fems want everyone to fucking do I'm more inclined to think Orangeman good

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:36 pm
by Rustledjimm
I probably just called your opinion dumb because it was wrong or something. What do I remember about a year ago?

I ain't telling Crag how to vote. I just think his choice of president is wrong.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:39 pm
by Lumbermancer
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Lumbermancer wrote:
Gamarr wrote:If people are willing to get behind that

People clearly are willing to get behind injecting disinfectant to cure Rona.

Considering he got over the coof in fucking 3 days instead of locking himself in Vault 101 for 200 years like the fems want everyone to fucking do I'm more inclined to think Orangeman good

Yeah, like I said, he will be fine because he has access to best medical care in the world, being the fucking president of the USA. But that's not point. The point is you are all tossing stones while living in glass houses.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:49 pm
by Farquaar
Rustledjimm wrote:I probably just called your opinion dumb because it was wrong or something. What do I remember about a year ago?

When I mentioned that I was Canadian, you literally told me that because I wasn't British, I couldn't possibly understand the situation in Britain enough to have a valid opinion on Brexit. Just because you forgot about your past behaviour, doesn't mean you're not being hypocritical.

Rustledjimm wrote:I ain't telling Crag how to vote. I just think his choice of president is wrong.

Maybe so, but see above.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:51 pm
by Rustledjimm
Alright, I was hypocritcal.

You're entitled to your probably incorrect view on Brexit that I don't even remember.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:52 pm
by Farquaar
Rustledjimm wrote:Alright, I was hypocritcal.

You're entitled to your probably incorrect view on Brexit that I don't even remember.

👍

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:41 pm
by Super Aggro Crag
nice attitude champ

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:15 pm
by Armhulen
Super Aggro Crag wrote:You want me to support a party that says "dude, elections dont matter, your opinion doesn't matter, we need to rewrite the constitution so our party is forever in power and any opposition to us is illegal." Go shit some blood.


Image

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:46 pm
by MMMiracles
how am i supposed to give trump 4 more years when he couldn't even handle 60 minutes?

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:22 pm
by DrPillzRedux
There's no point arguing politics with people hardset on either side; posted facts will be ignored and, in today's world, the facts are often not truly facts.

Become normie and join the silent majority.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:21 pm
by oranges
you already elected a moron so what's wrong with electing someone who is literally losing their mind

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:13 pm
by DrPillzRedux
oranges wrote:you already elected a moron so what's wrong with electing someone who is literally losing their mind
orange calling the orange orange

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:46 pm
by thehogshotgun
Everyone sucks. Vote libertarian.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:55 pm
by Takeguru
thehogshotgun wrote:Everyone sucks. Vote libertarian.


She sucks too
She's taking too many ideas from the woke crowd

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:15 am
by Timonk
hmmm i wonder who almost got impeached for being corrupt and recommended drinking bleach, then went on to lie about corona, and constantly not letting the other party finish their sentences at the debate

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:17 am
by Timonk
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Lumbermancer wrote:
Gamarr wrote:If people are willing to get behind that

People clearly are willing to get behind injecting disinfectant to cure Rona.

Considering he got over the coof in fucking 3 days instead of locking himself in Vault 101 for 200 years like the fems want everyone to fucking do I'm more inclined to think Orangeman good

"yes i admire someone who breached quarantine requirements (spreading the rona), and forced people to complete the quarantine via law"

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:27 am
by Armhulen
Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics Timonk Politics

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:45 am
by Timonk
Yes

Here is how I view politics: I don't care which party you vote for as long as the representative isn't a big dipshit

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:47 am
by thehogshotgun
Takeguru wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:Everyone sucks. Vote libertarian.


She sucks too
She's taking too many ideas from the woke crowd


Bummer. Don’t vote at all, problem solved

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:59 am
by Timonk
thehogshotgun wrote:
Takeguru wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:Everyone sucks. Vote libertarian.


She sucks too
She's taking too many ideas from the woke crowd


Bummer. Don’t vote at all, problem solved

If only 1 guy votes you're fucked

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:18 am
by wesoda25
Timonk wrote:Yes

Here is how I view politics: I don't care which party you vote for as long as the representative isn't a big dipshit

The only way to not vote for a dipshit this election is by not voting

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:08 am
by SpaceManiac
itt: everybody pretends that city, state, and federal legislature elections do not exist

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:29 am
by bobbahbrown
im canadian

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:39 am
by Armhulen
SpaceManiac wrote:itt: everybody pretends that city, state, and federal legislature elections do not exist

which matter way more but are way less fun

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:39 am
by Nalzul
bobbahbrown wrote:im canadian

hi canadian, im Nalzul

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:35 am
by saprasam
fuck politics
canadians cant stop winning

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:30 am
by Armhulen
saprasam wrote:fuck politics
canadians cant stop winning

Yeah that's what you think smoothnuts, but guess what, canada proved a multi party system doesn't do jack and that's enough for me to want to hope and prey every night that canada just vanishes into a country sized sinkhole one day

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:10 am
by Farquaar
Armhulen wrote:Yeah that's what you think smoothnuts, but guess what, canada proved a multi party system doesn't do jack and that's enough for me to want to hope and prey every night that canada just vanishes into a country sized sinkhole one day

My favourite of our multi-party system's recent misadventures: Remember how Trudeau promised electoral reform when he was running in 2015?

After he got elected, somebody in his party probably pointed out that a ranked ballot system would benefit the Liberal Party in the short term, but mean the death of all three major political parties in the long term.

Solution? We got that bizarre "MyDemocracy.ca" quiz that asked vague, leading questions that ensured no clear answers could be obtained. The gov't then concluded based on people's answers to their nonsensical questions that "Canadians don't want electoral reform".

The questions from the questionnaire are listed at the bottom of this report, for those interested.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:12 am
by Rustledjimm
Honestly though what amazes me is that there are clearly better candidates in both the Republican and Democrat parties yet both parties seem to be trying to one-up the other on how much scum they can scrape off the bottom of their party barrels.


Edit: I just want to make it clear I think Biden is shit, I just think Trump is more shit.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:14 am
by Rustledjimm
FPTP is shit and incumbent parties will basically never change it, especially in a system with very few parties (2-4) because it will mean the break up of most of them.

The only reason Labour and the Tories stay as a single party is because both know with FPTP a break up means death. That's why you have so much party in-fighting yet rarely any actual real outcomes.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:32 am
by XivilaiAnaxes
Rustledjimm wrote:Honestly though what amazes me is that there are clearly better candidates in both the Republican and Democrat parties yet both parties seem to be trying to one-up the other on how much scum they can scrape off the bottom of their party barrels.


Edit: I just want to make it clear I think Biden is shit, I just think Trump is more shit.

The republicans have the excuse that a sitting president losing his primary race basically guarantees that the other party wins the executive office, so nobody is dumb enough to really contest it.

The democrats couldn't get much worse than their last pick so I think they're just happy their position is by default better than last time.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:45 am
by Stickymayhem
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Its so fucking funny how whenever a democrat tanks the fucking economy and it recovers when they get out of power its somehow "theirs" and it was "stolen" from them. Sounds like a russian conspiracy. And now you tut tut at me for mocking you after you attacked me for my mental health. You're a fucking hypocrite, but I guess that's to be expected from a literal gutless piece of garbage. You should have been aborted, the stem cells wasted growing you would have been better spent as wrinkle cream for an aging Hollywood pedophile.


Facts don't care about your feelings
Image

Shall I remind you the entire investigative apparatus of the United States and billions of taxpayer money was spent combing through Trump's wispy golden locks looking for something actionable, and found nothing after 3 years


The president is basically immune to legal action, but we can look at the people surrounding him:
Steve Bannon: Arrested for defrauding several hundred thousands of donors using Trumps wall rhetoric
Roger Stone: Arrested as a direct result of the Mueller probe finding he lied to congress about his ties to russia and witness tampering in the Trump investigation. Sentenced to 40 months
Michael Flynn: TRUMPS NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, arrested for lying to the FBI about his ties to russia, plead guilty. Trump will probably pardon him
Paul Manafort: Trumps Campaign chariman, arrested for conspiracy charges within the Mueller probe, in addition to tax and bank fraud
Rick Gates: Trump Campaign committee: Sentenced for conspiracy, given favourable time due to him being willing to snitch on the bigger fish like Michael Flynn
Michael Cohen: Trumps personal lawyer, plead guilty to campaign finance violations for the stormy daniel case, as well as lying about his ties to Russia (mainly related to russia offering trump a shitload of money for an economically worthless trump tower as a proxy bribe)
George Papadopoulos: Trumps foreign policy aide, lied to the FBI during the Mueller probe, resulting in a short sentence

>found nothing
>basically everyone involved except the man literally immune to be arrested is arrested
>the president is impeached and the only reason he passes is due to a senate majority with no scruples

the guy knows the value of a good accountant.

He currently is without question confirmed to owe 400 million in debt to various unnamed parties. More recent reports put this number at 900 million. The president is nearly a billion dollars in debt to SOMEONE and we dont even know who. How is that not a security risk? How does he have a good accountant lmao?

'I know he's bad but I'll vote for him anyway.' There's a willful ignorance going on with both sides as they speed at eachother in a game of chicken.


Correct, this is the principle of harm reduction. Practical politics involves voting for the lesser evil every time there's an election, then going back to your regular activism. It's called praxis motherfucker

Considering he got over the coof in fucking 3 days instead of locking himself in Vault 101 for 200 years like the fems want everyone to fucking do I'm more inclined to think Orangeman good


Over 220 000 people have died, no one disputes this number. That's like, 50 9/11s in patriot nuimbers. The president got an experimental cocktail with the best doctors in the world (when you're stinking rich america's health outcomes are among the best obviously) so obviously he's more likely to come out fine. Motherfucker was clearly high as a kite for several days I'm sure he felt great.

You want me to support a party that says "dude, elections dont matter, your opinion doesn't matter, we need to rewrite the constitution so our party is forever in power and any opposition to us is illegal." Go shit some blood.


Expanding the supreme court is not only an effective plan to reduce ill-gotten seats (waaaah why are the democrats using the same playbook as the republicans, that's not faaaaaaaaaair) influence across the entire country, it's a reasonable progression given how influential these seats are. The country cannot be well represented by 9 people and the original point of the damn court is to maintain bipartisan neutrality, which with a stacked republican line-up is no longer possible.

This is also small fry in comparison to a president who has repeatedly alluded to violence if he loses, told people to get ready for a stolen election, removed 17 million people from the voter rolls, made up crazy conspiracies about votes being tossed out because he saw them on OAN or Project Veritas (later found to have literally paid off the guy in the viral video about dumping votes to fake the news story), has refused to say there will be a peaceful transition of power (in other words declaring he will be dragged from that seat kicking and screaming while he attempts an ineffectual coup) and stacking the supreme court with the lawyers who oversaw the Florida election between Bush and Al Gore (proven by all counts to be a Gore win, but the recount was shut down by right wing protestors).

Crag, when people say you're delusional, they mean you are willingly embracing ignorance and alternative facts, declaring the other side to be doing the same. The reality is we do generally rely on reality. This is not a personal attack, we all like you, but we just want you to stop watching conspiracy videos grandpa come back to eating dinner with us please stop filling the doomsday bunker with beans

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:56 am
by XivilaiAnaxes
Stickymayhem wrote:
You want me to support a party that says "dude, elections dont matter, your opinion doesn't matter, we need to rewrite the constitution so our party is forever in power and any opposition to us is illegal." Go shit some blood.

Expanding the supreme court is not only an effective plan to reduce ill-gotten seats (waaaah why are the democrats using the same playbook as the republicans, that's not faaaaaaaaaair) influence across the entire country, it's a reasonable progression given how influential these seats are. The country cannot be well represented by 9 people and the original point of the damn court is to maintain bipartisan neutrality, which with a stacked republican line-up is no longer possible.

Oh HELL no.

Setting the precedent "Oh when you win you get to automatically take the SC by adding as many seats as you want" is an absolutely horrible idea.

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:38 am
by Farquaar
Stickymayhem wrote:Image

I wonder if there were any events that occurred during Trump's tenure that may have necessitated a significant amount of government spending.

Stickymayhem wrote:Expanding the supreme court is not only an effective plan to reduce ill-gotten seats (waaaah why are the democrats using the same playbook as the republicans, that's not faaaaaaaaaair) influence across the entire country, it's a reasonable progression given how influential these seats are. The country cannot be well represented by 9 people and the original point of the damn court is to maintain bipartisan neutrality, which with a stacked republican line-up is no longer possible.

Would you be okay if Mitch McConnell expanded the SC tomorrow and filled it with Republican appointees, then? After all, if 9 seats are not enough, why not add more seats right now?

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:44 am
by thehogshotgun
Stickymayhem wrote: Expanding the supreme court is not only an effective plan to reduce ill-gotten seats (waaaah why are the democrats using the same playbook as the republicans, that's not faaaaaaaaaair) influence across the entire country, it's a reasonable progression given how influential these seats are. The country cannot be well represented by 9 people and the original point of the damn court is to maintain bipartisan neutrality, which with a stacked republican line-up is no longer possible.


It’s hard to take you seriously when you say shit like this

Re: Rip biden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:21 pm
by Lumbermancer
Stickymayhem wrote:original point of the damn court is to maintain bipartisan neutrality, which with a stacked republican line-up is no longer possible.

eeee

Image

Farquaar wrote:I wonder if there were any events that occurred during Trump's tenure that may have necessitated a significant amount of government spending.


https://www.businessinsider.com/charts- ... 20-10?IR=T

It wasn't great even before The Event.