Page 16 of 21

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:14 am
by Rohen_Tahir
chocolate_bickie wrote:4363 covid deaths yesterday, Biden should step down immediately for his incompetence.

Image

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:36 am
by cacogen
Will Biden be able to heal the division between Americans and reality?

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:42 am
by Rohen_Tahir
cacogen wrote:Will Biden be able to heal the division between Americans and reality?

no.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:17 am
by XSI
I'm still convinced Biden is just a puppet being told how to act and what to say
Not that it matters, before all this he seemed to have mostly the same opinions as the usual big business+banking groups that are pulling the strings anyway

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:24 am
by Rohen_Tahir

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:59 pm
by Grazyn
Image

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:49 pm
by cacogen
Sad to see what happened to that inauguration poet after Joe Biden was finished with her

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:09 am
by Lumbermancer
XSI wrote:big business+banking groups that are pulling the strings anyway

didn't he announce giving out billions in aid, letting more migrants in, freezing student loans and such and such? how would business and banking benefit? if anything they would have liked trump more, no?

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:44 am
by Rohen_Tahir
Lumbermancer wrote:
XSI wrote:big business+banking groups that are pulling the strings anyway

didn't he announce giving out billions in aid, letting more migrants in, freezing student loans and such and such? how would business and banking benefit? if anything they would have liked trump more, no?

Businesses profit from all of those?

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:47 am
by chocolate_bickie
Lumbermancer wrote:
XSI wrote:big business+banking groups that are pulling the strings anyway

didn't he announce giving out billions in aid, letting more migrants in, freezing student loans and such and such? how would business and banking benefit? if anything they would have liked trump more, no?


Aid money is bribe money fir corrupt governments. Migrants are cheap labour, they drive down wages. Frozen student loans just means people start taking home loans, then bam, unfreeze and the banks can swallow all the money millennials were saving for home down payments.

And before you ban me yes this is a shitpost and is not to be taking seriously.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:49 am
by cacogen
Image
Remember this cute little grifter? You'll be shocked to see what she looks like now

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:48 am
by XSI
He did more than just three things, but on those three then
Aid is only very rarely given 'no-strings-attached'. Most foreign aid comes with a stipulation to buy from the country providing aid using that money. That's not just the US aid, but also how French, German and British aid works. Giving more foreign aid to other countries is essentially using tax money to subsidize products that qualify for that aid.
And for the countries the US gives aid to, a lot of that will go to military grade equipment purchases

Migrants, cheap labour. Especially if you include a soft stance on illegal immigrants who don't get paid minimum wage or get any employee's benefits. We've gone over that a lot. That just helps the rich in general and fucks the poor. Standard fare for both US dems and the most US conservatives. And for most of Europe's politicians too

Student loans being frozen. That one may actually be good for the people in short term. But that debt remains and it still fucks over a lot of people. In the long term, it's a temporary pause of consequences for a system where student loans are given out for educations which have no practical use in society while encouraging a bloated curriculum. Loans that are designed not to be paid back and keep people in debt for most of their adult life should be eliminated where possible, but I understand it's a complex issue and they may need both time and political will to help with that.
It's a good thing to take action against that. It doesn't solve the structural problem but it is a good first step to stop it from hurting people that got fucked by them
As hopeful as that sounds, my expectations are that it is either an attempt to move to a universal interest-free loan for educations- Which will lead to more and more bloat and pointless degrees so that those in debt can be advertised to for votes (By blaming other people and systems such as the capitalist economy for their degree being worthless and similar blame shifting encouraged by politicians) and selling whatever vices to depressed people who are in debt, living in an expensive city and barely making ends meet while they wonder where things went wrong as their hatred and unhappiness get more and more intense from the shitty conditions.
Or some manner of law allowing a lot more commercial monetization on those loans, plus selling between private investors to make them profitable right before unfreezing things

So either it's for profit, or for votes. I'd love to be wrong on this to see action taken to make things better, but as it stands the situation benefits those in power so I see little reason why they would change it

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:47 am
by cacogen
I had to explain the joke because I didn't think anybody got it

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:14 am
by Timonk
Yes we get it XSI Biden is a shitty president but trump was the worse option

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:15 am
by Timonk
Also if you want to see some Biden gossip here u go
https://joebiden.info/

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:38 am
by cacogen
Now that we've defeated Trump somehow, all that is Left is attacking Biden's hypocrisy and commitment to the status quo. The best way to do that is to call him a molester. The other issue of course is how filled with bullshit that inauguration was. Now that yellow bastard's books are selling like slaves. I see the blood on the leaves.

Second edit: Nailed it

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:52 am
by XSI
I think the US hasn't had a good president in at least 40 years but that's because I haven't looked further than 40 years back
Just change the voting system already and maybe get someone good out of that

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:01 am
by Grazyn
Timonk wrote:Also if you want to see some Biden gossip here u go
https://joebiden.info/

So if he's against gay marriage and abortion, and for harsher drug sentences and mass incarceration, why are trumpers afraid of his policies?

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:45 pm
by Stickymayhem
Timonk wrote:Also if you want to see some Biden gossip here u go
https://joebiden.info/


Man the right is literally defined by appeal to hypocrisy. It's such a demonstration of their real political "interests" that all they care about are the previous positions of a candidate and not their current policies.

I guess it makes sense that conservatives, a political group defined by their aversion to change in the face of evidence, reason or even death, can't fathom the concept of changing your opinion on something over the course of decades.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:50 pm
by cacogen
Isn't Joe Biden shit from anything other than a liberal centrist point of view though Sticky

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm
by Rohen_Tahir
Stickymayhem wrote:
Timonk wrote:Also if you want to see some Biden gossip here u go
https://joebiden.info/


Man the right is literally defined by appeal to hypocrisy. It's such a demonstration of their real political "interests" that all they care about are the previous positions of a candidate and not their current policies.

I guess it makes sense that conservatives, a political group defined by their aversion to change in the face of evidence, reason or even death, can't fathom the concept of changing your opinion on something over the course of decades.

Ah yes the most reliable source of knowledge avaible to humanity, muggings.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:57 pm
by Stickymayhem
cacogen wrote:Isn't Joe Biden shit from anything other than a liberal centrist point of view though Sticky


Yes, but it's a dumb trap for radical leftists to fall into where they shit on biden's actually good actions and embrace conservative misinformation just because they need to demonstrate they hate the democrats enough to be seen as cool online.

Cancelling the pipeline? Based. Stopping student loans till september? BASED? Eviction moratorium? Based. Actual vaccination plan instead of just letting everyone die like Trump was planning to? Based. Expanding discrimination law to cover sexual identity? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Biden will become disappointing very soon, and I'll criticize him when he does. But the early term executive order shit is all in a great direction.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:37 pm
by thehogshotgun
Cancelling the pipeline? Based. Stopping student loans till september? BASED? Eviction moratorium? Based. Actual vaccination plan instead of just letting everyone die like Trump was planning to? Based. Expanding discrimination law to cover sexual identity?


Half of these decisions are ass you stupid liberal


Edit: To expand on this, the Keystone pipeline being canceled is extremely retarded, I think I read somewhere that it doesn't even go through reservation land (don't quote me on this) but seriously all canceling will do will butcher our economy lmao

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:08 pm
by oranges
they're still
COPING

LMAO

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:20 pm
by XivilaiAnaxes
thehogshotgun wrote:To expand on this, the Keystone pipeline being canceled is extremely retarded, I think I read somewhere that it doesn't even go through reservation land (don't quote me on this) but seriously all canceling will do will butcher our economy lmao

Just so you know, the projected revenue from the pipeline is around 3 billion dollars. The US federal budget this year was around 4.8 trillion and the estimated revenue received was 3.8 trillion.

In the grand scheme of things - it really isn't important from an economical standpoint.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:32 pm
by thehogshotgun
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:To expand on this, the Keystone pipeline being canceled is extremely retarded, I think I read somewhere that it doesn't even go through reservation land (don't quote me on this) but seriously all canceling will do will butcher our economy lmao

Just so you know, the projected revenue from the pipeline is around 3 billion dollars. The US federal budget this year was around 4.8 trillion and the estimated revenue received was 3.8 trillion.

In the grand scheme of things - it really isn't important from an economical standpoint.


any amount of money we can get is important when every fucking president seems fixated on spending as much money as possible

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:41 pm
by Timonk
Stickymayhem wrote:
Timonk wrote:Also if you want to see some Biden gossip here u go
https://joebiden.info/

I guess it makes sense that conservatives, a political group defined by their aversion to change in the face of evidence, reason or even death, can't fathom the concept of changing your opinion on something over the course of decades.



you can call it that, or you can call it being a man of the people and just going with the flow of society

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:41 pm
by XivilaiAnaxes
Image

There is another way to balance out ludicrous spending...

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:36 am
by trollbreeder
thehogshotgun wrote:when every fucking president seems fixated on spending as much money as possible


Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:56 am
by thehogshotgun
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:when every fucking president seems fixated on spending as much money as possible




CGP gay is a traitor cuck I refuse to watch that : )

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:38 am
by cacogen
I agree that he's a soyboy beta cuck numale which is hardly the most optimal mode of being but that doesn't make his videos wrong simply because he doesn't share information that reinforces the incorrect views of Trump retards

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:03 am
by thehogshotgun
cacogen wrote:I agree that he's a soyboy beta cuck numale which is hardly the most optimal mode of being but that doesn't make his videos wrong simply because he doesn't share information that reinforces the incorrect views of Trump retards


It’s just a joke man, I’m not a trumptard kek

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:05 am
by XSI
Don't worry too much about that debt
It's owed to mostly American people anyway so it's not like China owns the place if you go too far into debt
And it's a structural issue anyway, a single pipeline won't change that. Though it will fuck over the people who were counting on getting a job in the area.

But that's all just a big shrug compared to the other shit Biden's already been doing like 800% insuline price hikes, claiming Trump's work on vaccines as his own and mistreating the national guard by forcing them into unheated, way too small garages without their cold weather or camping gear. They're all getting corona too, being packed tightly together. But then that's better than the rest of the military gets because he's also going right back to throwing troops into the middle east and bombing places
Oh yeah, and expanded three letter agency powers. But that was a certainty considering the guy's history

Edit- Since I know people want to hear positive things too
He doesn't do everything wrong
https://indiancountrytoday.com/news/joe ... sgJjgzIJqA
Joe Biden halts drilling in Arctic refuge

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:07 am
by trollbreeder
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:when every fucking president seems fixated on spending as much money as possible




CGP gay is a traitor cuck I refuse to watch that : )

tl:dr;
president does not have power over spending
congress does
president can submit a budget to congress and ask for changes in taxes
however these are just suggestions for congress
congress does whatever the fuck they want, then approves their own budget and their own tax levels
president must now (by law) spend money on things in the budget using taxes that congress set
congress puts more stuff in the budget than they can pay with taxes
president has to borrow money to make up the difference

tl:drttldr; blame congress, not the president

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:33 pm
by Stickymayhem
Timonk[quote][/quote] wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Timonk wrote:Also if you want to see some Biden gossip here u go
https://joebiden.info/

I guess it makes sense that conservatives, a political group defined by their aversion to change in the face of evidence, reason or even death, can't fathom the concept of changing your opinion on something over the course of decades.



you can call it that, or you can call it being a man of the people and just going with the flow of society


timonk I know you trade on your posts being incoherently inaccessible but are you criticizing a politician for being representative of the people they are democratically elected by right now?

But that's all just a big shrug compared to the other shit Biden's already been doing like:

800% insuline price hikes,

Bloomberg wrote:This freeze is part of the Biden administration’s large-scale effort announced this week that will scrutinize the Trump administration’s health policies. If the previous administration’s policies raise “fact, law, or policy” concerns, the Biden HHS will delay them and consult with the Office of Management and Budget about other actions.


So it's a global measure to make sure a completely incompetent administration's health policies were actually implemented properly, and one optically positive policy got caught in that. If they as you claim "intend to hike insulin prices by 800%" that is obviously bad, but that hasn't happened here.

claiming Trump's work on vaccines as his own

What work?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/covid ... -by-trump/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/vaccine-biden-trump/
https://www.snopes.com/ap/2020/12/07/fe ... ine-doses/

The one thing Trump did was do the incredibly basic and easy step of prioritising vaccine research approval from the FDA, a step any president from the last hundred or next hundred years would and could easily implement. It's a basic admin decision. What he did do was fail to secure vaccine doses, and even COMPLETELY LACKED A DISTRIBUTION PLAN. He just stopped fucking bothering after he lost the election. People WILL die because he didn't fucking do anything and the biden administration has to start from scratch.


and mistreating the national guard by forcing them into unheated, way too small garages without their cold weather or camping gear.

I wonder why the national guard had to be there, hmmmm

Also it seems to have potentially been another capitol police fuck up. Fuck the capitol police they're proven incompetent idiots already. Tying this to Biden's policy decisions is non-sensical.

BBC wrote:There are conflicting reports about why the troops were moved from the Capitol.

A National Guard spokesman told US media they were moved on Thursday afternoon at the request of the Capitol Police because of "increased foot traffic" as Congress came back into session.

The acting chief of the Capitol Police, Yogananda Pittman, later said her agency "did not instruct the National Guard to vacate the Capitol Building facilities", while two officers contradicted her statement in comments to the Associated Press news agency.

The decision was reversed later on Thursday, when the troops were allowed to return to the Capitol.

A joint statement from the US National Guard and US Capitol Police on Friday said they had worked together to make sure those in the Capitol Complex had "appropriate spaces" to take on-duty breaks.

They also said off-duty troops were being housed in hotel rooms or other accommodation and thanked members of Congress for their concern.


They're all getting corona too, being packed tightly together. But then that's better than the rest of the military gets because he's also going right back to throwing troops into the middle east and bombing places


I keep hearing this talking point, I've looked everywhere and the only troop movement I've been able to find is a logistical machine to supply some bases somewhere in the middle east. No bombings, no statements of increased deployments, nothing that would indicate any sudden increase in military activity. This is just made up frankly.

But then everything you say is easily debunked with 2 minutes of googling XSI so who can be surprised that you're a complete fucking retard with no understand of politics, apparently no positions you're willing to defend but unlimited misinformation to spread anyway.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:53 pm
by Timonk
im claiming that biden is trying to be the white knight in shining democrat armor and that he has shown his real values before

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:48 pm
by Stickymayhem
Timonk wrote:im claiming that biden is trying to be the white knight in shining democrat armor and that he has shown his real values before


Ok well, as a consequentialist that doesn't give a shit about virtue signalling, I care about the actual policies executed rather than his personal dinosaur views. He put Sanders on budget, his labour guy threatens corps over not using union labour, he's the first president I'm aware of to openly shit on the oil and gas lobbies without fear. It's a strong case for his performance so far.

Will he disappoint me? Obviously. Would I be retarded if I blindly bashed biden like a lot of leftists just because he's a pansy ass democrat neolib in reality? Also yes. If his cabinet is full of the right people, then more of the right policies will happen.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:15 pm
by Flatulent
cant wait to have my 4000$ mud hut in iran get bombed by biden UAVs

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:19 am
by cacogen
$4000 sounds like a decent valuation on a mud hut

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:20 am
by Rohen_Tahir
cacogen wrote:$4000 sounds like a decent valuation on a mud hut

There is a stork nest on the roof, this raises the property value.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:14 pm
by XSI
When the bomb is worth more than the hut and everything in it, maybe it's not worth bombing

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:12 am
by Armhulen
XSI wrote:When the bomb is worth more than the hut and everything in it, maybe it's not worth bombing

can't put a price on human life! *UCAVs your shitty village*

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:36 am
by XSI
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... avy-losses
White House ‘monitoring’ GameStop share surge as US hedge fund pulls out


Love this stuff
For those completely unaware
>Hedge funds get together and conspire to crash Gamestop stock price so they can make some money
>Borrow money to try to fuck over the stock with contractual obligation to buy the stock later
>Reddit and the 4chan investment boards hear about this
>Buy gamestop shares en masse, driving up the price
>Price went from basically nothing to several hundreds of dollars
>Rich people lose billions gambling on the stock market
>Whine and complain, asking for investigations and bans from the stock market, everything from 'financial terrorism' and 'legalized robbery' was said. Asking for new rules about who is allowed to trade stocks at all
>Meanwhile, the people involved in this are selling off stock that was previously completely worthless to pay for their debts and medical expenses

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:51 pm
by Grazyn
So all you have to do to get rich is get 4chan to buy a failed company's stocks en masse then cash out when the prices skyrocket?

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:30 pm
by XSI
Yep
Hedge funds have lost somewhere between 10 and 15 billion now
They're trying to push for market reforms to stop the 'poor people' from buying stocks now to prevent this from happening again

All this because they wanted to gamble on Gamestop stocks and their bet went exceptionally poor

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:43 pm
by Screemonster
the hedge funds shorted literally 140% of the stock of the company, expecting the price of the stocks to drop

instead, the price rose massively from like $15 to $400 thanks to a perfect storm of internet morons, meaning those hedge funds took a loss to the tune of 140% of a 25-fold increase so they're getting fucking rinsed

basically they tried to pull off the scam from The Producers while reddit knocked out Springtime For Hitler

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:52 pm
by Grazyn
Reddit is one of the most manipulated social platforms on the internet, it wouldn't surprise me if this was just a pump&dump scam by some bored billionaire

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:17 pm
by Timonk
It was all a pump&dump by the reddit owners tencent and the chinese government

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:22 am
by cacogen
Grazyn wrote:So all you have to do to get rich is get 4chan to buy a failed company's stocks en masse then cash out when the prices skyrocket?

Anything can be pumped like this, provided there's enough interest.

Re: Rip trump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:46 am
by trollbreeder
Image