Rip trump

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
thehogshotgun
 
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:31 am
Location: The best damn country in the world
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Re: Rip trump

Postby thehogshotgun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:09 pm #591775

IkeTG wrote:you took it from the video title* and ran with it


5:20



User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Rip trump

Postby oranges » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:01 pm #591778

XSI wrote:I have an easy solution for that(That will not work at all)
Just have ALL states secede and make a new United States

But then keep Washington DC as the former US with all the debt

the onion did this joke

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:06 am #591811

I wish the onion was funny
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:31 am #591812

Everything has been done before
It does sound like something a satire place would do though

User avatar
trollbreeder
 
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:22 am
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Re: Rip trump

Postby trollbreeder » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:32 pm #593636

necromancy is now in action because i like to laugh at political discussion on the internet that i do not understand (also because i want this thread to surpass the ntr hut deletion thread in posts)
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:46 pm #593646

trollbreeder wrote:necromancy is now in action because i like to laugh at political discussion on the internet that i do not understand (also because i want this thread to surpass the ntr hut deletion thread in posts)

Ok then.

America is back!

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:54 pm #593650

trollbreeder wrote:necromancy is now in action because i like to laugh at political discussion on the internet that i do not understand (also because i want this thread to surpass the ntr hut deletion thread in posts)

It just need an on-topic update
Spoiler:
Image
Donald can't be stopped

also this is just shitposting nobody debating politics on the internet actually knows what they're talking about
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Rip trump

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:45 pm #593674

cacogen wrote:I wish the onion was funny

Shut your fuckin mouth kid onion is great :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

The live news skits were the best
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:03 pm #593676

I just remember the grabbler one about Jews which wasn't funny but I respected the audacity
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:17 pm #594064

trump is trying to get back into the white house with donations... while being a triple billionaire....
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:21 pm #594065

and of course he played YMCA AGAIN at CPAC
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:21 pm #594079

He's good at theatrics and performing for crowds
Maybe he will get back in

He's not that good at actually doing government stuff though, so that's not going to go anywhere

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:16 pm #594089

I read in a Rolling Stone article just then YMCA is about having gay sex at the gym. Is it based or cringe? If I had to guess he just likes the song.

His supporters see him as integral to stop the insidious liberal agenda from taking over their country (it already has) and while that amounts to pushback against transgender bathrooms their discontent is justified in the context of a government that does nothing for them. Not to imply that Biden's woke pandering gets people things like affordable healthcare or safe working conditions under COVID but it does make the people it targets feel included. Trump's supporters want someone they like who panders to them instead and pisses off liberals by doing asinine things like using a Village People song while having done things like miss his friend and mentor Roy Cohn's funeral after he died of AIDS in the 80's.

"It wasn’t so long ago that the once-fearsome lawyer Roy Cohn and his infamous career seemed destined to be no more than a colorful footnote to history. Cohn was a gaudy character, for sure — a hustler, a fixer, and an amoral hypocrite of incredible drive — whose life as a closeted man ended in tragic comeuppance when he died of AIDS in 1986, insisting to the last that he couldn’t possibly be dying of that gay disease. Tony Kushner wrote a vivid version of him into Angels in America, and that might have been the last word on Cohn if not for the fact that, in midlife, he had met and started giving legal and how-to-get-away-with-it life advice to a then-young Donald Trump, helping mold him into the man who became president."

Government is too opaque and complex for most people, let alone the average Trump supporter. The media only reports as far as what baits people into watching. What Trump actually does for his supporters in office is irrelevant. It's not like they were expecting anything under a Democrat anyway.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:43 pm #594092

Village people asked him to stop using the song
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:08 pm #594095

Well no one can tell him what to do because he's self-admittedly like a toddler but I guess they had to try
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:40 am #594153

Unless they have a copyright thing for it, I think there's pretty much nothing. And with how old that song is I doubt copyright will help them in this case

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:51 am #594160

He is unstoppable, like iamgoofball. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musicians ... heir_music
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Sat May 01, 2021 7:17 pm #599207

bump

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Sat May 01, 2021 11:40 pm #599215

Shut up. Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sun May 02, 2021 11:52 am #599260

So hows everyone's politics doing?

User avatar
FloranOtten
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:50 pm
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: Rip trump

Postby FloranOtten » Sun May 02, 2021 1:54 pm #599266

VVD won the election here but cocked up the formation, but they're still very likely to be the leaders of the next cabinet. Pretty stoked about that.
Image
Image
Image
Image
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Sun May 02, 2021 3:00 pm #599269

i dont watch tv but i'm sure her progress is glacial
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: Rip trump

Postby ThanatosRa » Mon May 10, 2021 7:23 pm #599856

Timonk wrote:Shut up. Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

good job quoting penny arcade
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Mon May 10, 2021 9:52 pm #599865

What's Penny arcade
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Tue May 11, 2021 11:08 am #599912

Timonk wrote:What's Penny arcade


Comic
Lots of text
Not particularly funny but it has some okay moments

User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Rip trump

Postby PKPenguin321 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:03 am #599995

Timonk wrote:What's Penny arcade

bald and piglike in appearance
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Thu May 13, 2021 10:20 am #600063


cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Thu May 13, 2021 12:30 pm #600068

I didn't read more than two sentences of that article and yet I still feel compelled to post to ask the following: Why did the retards do it? Why do an increasingly mainstream portion of Americans live in a reality that exists entirely in their own minds? The freedom thing that is drummed into them from birth includes freedom of religion, and while anyone is free to believe anything anywhere, they seem to take it as permission to simply ignore reality and pretend whatever they want to be true is real. But it doesn't serve them in the long term. Eventually reality confronts you. That Trump retard, for instance, tried to ignore the reality of COVID, and it cost him the election. How do we teach Americans that postmodernism and narcissism are not the way to solve their country's ills? It's corporations and the wealthy that have divided them. Trying to get supposed billionaires like Trump back in office and being unwilling to acknowledge reality even for obvious truths like COVID just extends their suffering. It's depressing seeing these crabs in a bucket retards arguing over stupid shit while the wealthy continue to exploit and manipulate them and impose their will on the government to make things even more austere and skewed in their favour and block any attempts at changing things.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: The Corner
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Thu May 13, 2021 12:58 pm #600074

cacogen wrote:Why do retards ignore the shit that happens.

Reality is what you think it is, people think of a bunch of shit. It's all real to them, It's a matter of perspective.
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?


NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!

Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS

Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:

Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.

Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text

cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.

this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done

Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true

I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta

Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.

Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Thu May 13, 2021 1:25 pm #600080

The Trump retards think denying reality will get them what they want. Or at the very least that having somebody like Trump in power will stop the progressive social agenda they see promoted by the mainstream. But it won't, because it's the agenda of the wealthy. If Trump gets back in it will continue to piss off the liberals and that's about as much as they can hope to get out of it.

Still curious why these military boomers want Trump in office though. What is their agenda? No, I'm not going to read the article.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: The Corner
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Thu May 13, 2021 1:32 pm #600082

cacogen wrote:The Trump retards think denying reality will get them what they want. Still curious why these military boomers want Trump in office though. What is their agenda? No, I'm not going to read the article.

What is reality to you? They most likely want him in because of immigration in texas(most of the military boomers are from texas)


sources: Me :)
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?


NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!

Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS

Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:

Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.

Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text

cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.

this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done

Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true

I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta

Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.

Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Thu May 13, 2021 1:42 pm #600088

I think basic philosophical questions like the difference between subjective experience and objective reality are beside the point when people choose to believe things that are demonstrably false in order to further their political agendas.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: The Corner
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Thu May 13, 2021 1:46 pm #600089

cacogen wrote:I think basic philosophical questions like the difference between subjective experience and objective reality are beside the point when people choose to believe things that are demonstrably false in order to further their political agendas.

It's not philosophical if it happens cacogen. People believe in something to the point they think it's real. Politics is a tricky field some people can't see the truth due to news outlets and media. I can't see the truth myself so I don't go looking for it.
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?


NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!

Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS

Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:

Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.

Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text

cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.

this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done

Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true

I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta

Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.

Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Thu May 13, 2021 2:17 pm #600093

cacogen wrote:I think basic philosophical questions like the difference between subjective experience and objective reality are beside the point when people choose to believe things that are demonstrably false in order to further their political agendas.

It is impossible to prove that reality exists and you are pushing the antipyrrhonic agenda.

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Thu May 13, 2021 5:40 pm #600114

Okay but how about something relevant
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: The Corner
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Thu May 13, 2021 5:47 pm #600116

cacogen wrote:Okay but how about something relevant

biden.
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?


NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!

Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS

Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:

Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.

Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text

cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.

this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done

Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true

I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta

Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.

Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Thu May 13, 2021 7:08 pm #600122

cacogen wrote:Okay but how about something relevant


User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Thu May 27, 2021 8:12 am #601131


User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Thu May 27, 2021 8:34 am #601132

Remember when this thread started out as rip biden
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Fri May 28, 2021 1:23 pm #601206

Yeah
It's pretty obvious the guy is still not capable, but he doesn't have to be. He's just keeping the seat warm

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Fri May 28, 2021 2:20 pm #601212

>google 'is biden dead yet'
>'A video of US President Joe Biden answering questions outside the White House has sparked a bizarre conspiracy that he wasn't actually there, and is actually dead.'
phew
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Fri May 28, 2021 4:09 pm #601215

cacogen wrote:>google 'is biden dead yet'
>'A video of US President Joe Biden answering questions outside the White House has sparked a bizarre conspiracy that he wasn't actually there, and is actually dead.'
phew

Biden dying would be meaningless. If he were to die, he can just use the satanic pacts he's made to escape hell, go back to his body and get ahealed.

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Sun May 30, 2021 2:13 am #601375

It's true that Biden has sapped the life essence of both children and black people to look better at 170 than I do right now
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Rip trump

Postby oranges » Sun May 30, 2021 12:15 pm #601430

dude remember trump

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: The Corner
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Sun May 30, 2021 12:34 pm #601433

oranges wrote:dude remember trump

no one can speak with him due to social media ban, so no.
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?


NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!

Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS

Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:

Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.

Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text

cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.

this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done

Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true

I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta

Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.

Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sun May 30, 2021 1:39 pm #601439

You also get your vid taken down on youtube if you post his speech before the capitol riot (Guess they don't want people to see he wasn't calling for violence), or if you quote that speech on other sites, so there's really not much discussion left about him

His version of a 'social media platform' is literally just a blog, so nobody is going to have any interactions with him on there either. Like seriously, it's a fucking blog. For all the hot air he spouts he didn't do anything about it.
So that's all the Trump related topics done, he still doesn't do shit

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:56 am #601852

Everyone, there is news!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-s ... d=78042104
>Trump shuts down his blog because barely anyone visited it
>Insists a new, bigger and better platform will come 'soon'
I'm not sure what he expected but I guess he really hoped people would keep listening to him after he lost relevance

User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
 
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Location: The Corner
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Jonathan Gupta » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:59 am #601853

XSI wrote:Everyone, there is news!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-s ... d=78042104
>Trump shuts down his blog because barely anyone visited it
>Insists a new, bigger and better platform will come 'soon'
I'm not sure what he expected but I guess he really hoped people would keep listening to him after he lost relevance

mfw not caring :ugeek:
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?


NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!

Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS

Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:

Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.

Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text

cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.

this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done

Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true

I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta

Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.

Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta

User avatar
IkeTG
 
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am
Location: Here, Now
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: Rip trump

Postby IkeTG » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:42 am #601854

XSI wrote:Everyone, there is news!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-s ... d=78042104
>Trump shuts down his blog because barely anyone visited it
>Insists a new, bigger and better platform will come 'soon'
I'm not sure what he expected but I guess he really hoped people would keep listening to him after he lost relevance

isn't that the celebrity apprentice guy? what does this have to do with politics

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:02 am #601858

it's a lot of work to launch your own platform that won't be successful because he knows nothing about this and they almost never are just to keep getting attention plus don't conservatives already have their own twitter but nobody goes there not even them because they want to fight liberals on twitter
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Timberpoes