Um hello? Why does my wife have a Christmas avi in November?

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Um hello? Why does my wife have a Christmas avi in November?

Post by Cobby » #581246

Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Re: Um hello? Why does my wife have a Christmas avi in November?

Post by thehogshotgun » #581247

Why do you think we care
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #581248

The day after Thanksgiving let's all get new years avatars
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #581252

thehogshotgun wrote:Why do you think we care
because bobbahbrown is more important than you
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #581253

Cobby wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:Why do you think we care
because bobbahbrown is more important than you
thats not very nice

best wishes,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581255

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #581256

Lumbermancer wrote:Image

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #581257

Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #581259

Using Christmas themed avatars before the friday following thanksgiving may result in you being laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, and/or banned.
Using Christmas themed avatars before the friday following thanksgiving may result in you being laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, and/or banned.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581261

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #581264

Cobby wrote:Using Christmas themed avatars before the friday following thanksgiving may result in you being laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, and/or banned.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581265

What you gonna do, ban me?
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #581427

WHERE ARE THE FORUM MODERATORS?????
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #581429

MortoSasye wrote:
Cobby wrote:Using Christmas themed avatars before the friday following thanksgiving may result in you being laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, and/or banned.
► Show Spoiler
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581435

i wanted to give hat to your avatar but it has too many frames, and I can only do it frame by frame, because i'm stupid
you will remain hatless, my sincere apologies
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #581439

Lumbermancer wrote:i wanted to give hat to your avatar but it has too many frames, and I can only do it frame by frame, because i'm stupid
you will remain hatless, my sincere apologies
I already have a painstakingly crafted Christmas hat version of my avatar.
I just ain't bringing it out until December. I don't live in bizzaro-world.
► Show Spoiler
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581441

No, I don't believe you.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #581443

Lumbermancer wrote:No, I don't believe you.
If you don't remember, then you'll have to wait 'til December.
► Show Spoiler
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581454

No, you're just trying to cheat me. You are too afraid to go against the establishment and get festive. Also till December? Advent begins in November. See how arbitrary these rules are? Do the right thing.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #581456

Lumbermancer wrote:No, you're just trying to cheat me. You are too afraid to go against the establishment and get festive. Also till December? Advent begins in November. See how arbitrary these rules are? Do the right thing.
You're a clown. Christmas is on 25th of december. That's when you should wear the hat.
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581476

trollbreeder wrote:
Lumbermancer wrote:No, you're just trying to cheat me. You are too afraid to go against the establishment and get festive. Also till December? Advent begins in November. See how arbitrary these rules are? Do the right thing.
You're a clown. Christmas is on 25th of december. That's when you should wear the hat.
Someone didn't read The Bible.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #581493

Lumbermancer wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
Someone didn't read The Bible.
fuck the bibble, christmas is christmas and christmas is 25th of december, the day where santa gives gifts and we sing ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOOOUUUUUUUUU
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #581518

Within 2000 years we managed to go from three nerds and a large group of social rejects bowing to a baby born in a stable in Israel to a tree that grows in cold climates decorated with oil accessories and listening to atrocious music while wearing pajama hats. Trully human tradition is more capable of generation loss than even jpeg.

Let that sink out, the sink is trapped in port maintentance.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #581717

ps5
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #581931

LUmbermancer can you post a christmas hat on Michael J Savage? https://file.house/XYCv.png
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581932

the larger the size the worse it looks

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #581939

thank you based lumber